Road trip/ Jealous fany?

When can I be happy?

 

Hi reader! I hope you like this chapter! Please comment and subscribe!!
 
Taeyeon's Pov
As i was driving on the way to tiffany's place i saw a familiar figure walking alone.... 
 
Hyuna? I swear its hyuna! 
 
The girl turned around. It is HYUNA! 
 
Hyuna is my ex girlfriend. She was a really nice girlfriend.. She is still hot by the way. Although we ended our relationship we are still good friends. 
 
FLASHBACK....
 
Hyuna and taeyeon were walking on the park holding hands... 
 
We are so happy... Well i am but hyuna seems to be too quite today..
 
Ty: babe.. Are you okay? 
Hn: tae... I have to tell you something.. 
Ty: what is it? Do you problems? You know i can always help you.. I love you so much.. Please tell me whats wrong. 
Hy: well.... Lets break up taeyeon..  
Ty: w-what? W-why? Did i do something wrong? Please dont do this to me! 
Hy: i-im... S-sorry.. Taeyeon... I dont.. Love.. You anymore... Im sorry.. 
 
Hyuna left taeyeon at the park.. 
 
It started raining..
 
Ty: this is good... No one can see my tears.. 
 
Taeyeon walk back home crying.. 
 
Few weeks later.. 
 
Taeyeon meet hyuna again.. 
 
Ty: hyuna... Ummm hi..
Hn: oh... Taeyeon.. Hi..
Ty: how are you?
Hn: im fine.. You
Ty: great..
 
Awkward silent..
Ty: hyuna i forgive you.. Dont worry about it okay? Lets be friends okay?
Hn: o-oh s-sure.. Hehehe.. Friends.. I need to go bye! 
Ty: see you! 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
i park on the side of the road.. I ran after hyuna
 
Ty: HYUNA! 
 
Hyuna turned around.. She looked surprise but it soon change to a happy expression.. She went to hug me.. I hug her back..
 
Hn: OMG! Its been so long taeyeon! How are you?! Youre still a midget i see.. Hehehe
Ty: yah~ youre mean! Ive been good! What are you doing anyways? 
Hn: oh i went for a walk.. You know.. I hate staying at home doing nothing.. 
Ty: i see.. Where are you going?
Hn: home..
Ty: i can drive you there!
Hn: oh okay! I live in xxxxxx
Ty: oh! Really? Im on my way there too. Im picking up a friend to go on a one week vacation! 
Hn: oh! Okay then! Lets goooo!!! 
Ty: hahaha arasso! Lets go
 
We drove there.. We were cathing up with each other's life.. She is now working ina cafe.. She owns the cafe now. She just started it so its not bery big but she said that her business is doing great and she got a lot of costumers.. 
 
I park in front of tiffany's house..
 
Ty: hehehe yeah i remember that too! That was so funny! 
 
As you know hyuna is very touchy with people that she is close with.. Soo here she is now doing skinship with me. I dont mind actually. Im close to her i got use to her habits so yeah! 
 
Hn: we should hang out sometimes! I miss hanging out with you! I should bring you to a children's place.. Since you act likena kid anyways..
 
Ty: meanie... Pout* 
Hn: awww taeyeoniee! Youre so cute! I just want to pinch you and take you home! 
Ty: hehehe i am cute! Im cute ever since i was born! Kekeke 
 
Cough* cough* 
 
We look where that sound is coming from.. 
 
Its tiffany.. She doesnt look happy.. Huh.. I wonder whats wrong with her.. But id rather not ask her right now..
 
Ty: oh! You are here! Thats good! Where is your luggage? I'll put them inside the trunk..
Tf: at the door way...
Ty: oks! I got this...
 
I walk at the front to see the luggage.. It wasnt heavy. NOT! She is not going fo a vacation for a whole month why is she bringing so many stuff?! I struggled carrying the luggage to my trunk and the girls didnt notice that im having problem.. Luckily i successfully put it on the trunk.. 
 
Ty: sigh* that was heavy! 
 
The girls are seems to be having a conversation but i feel tha the atmosphere around them is not very good.. 
 
I need to do something
 
Ty: oh! Fany! I see youre talking to my friend... 
 
Hn: yeah! Taeyeoniee! She is asking me questions.. 
Ty: oh yeah? What questions? 
Hn: who am i and why im with you? 
 
Hehehe jealous fany? I look at tiffany.. She have a cold expression.. Very cold! 
 
Tf: ......... 
Ty: oh! I forgot! Ummm tiffany this is hyuna.. Hyuna this is tiffany.. Hyuna happens to be living here in your area and i saw her near my hows to i just drove her here..
Hn: oh... Tiffany... Nice name.. 
Tf: ...... Thanks.....  
Ty: hyuna.. Tiffany is my business partner... 
Hn: i see! She seems nice... As long as she is nice to you i'll be fine with her... 
 
I dont see anything wrong with what Hyuna said but tiffany was glaring at me and hyuna.. 
 
Ty: ahaha youre so funny hyuna... Of course she is nice to me.. She is my friend! 
 
Hn: i see.... Anyways.. Im hyuna.. 
Tf: hyuna... Nice to meet you..
 
 
Hn: i'm taeyeon's ex girlfriend...
 
Awkward silents.... 
 
Ty: ummm yeah she is my grilfriend tiffany... I mean ex! 
Hn: hehehehe
Tf: yeah.. I heard it already.. Can we go? 
Ty: oh.. Yeah. Sure.. I'll see you around hyuna okay? Take care and lets hang out some other tome okay?
Hn: okay! Bye! Take care! Where are you going anyways? 
Ty: in m-
Tf: GET IN ALREADY! 
Ty: i got to go.. Bye! 
Hn: bye! 
 
I got in the car... Tiffany was glaring at me..
 
Ty: what? 
Tf: i hate you...
Ty: okay....
Tf: urrggghhh! Just drive already..
Ty: .......
 
Tiffany's Pov
I dont know why i yelled at taeyeon.. But i just dont like taeyeon being close to that hyuna girl! 
 
Taeyeon just drove to the place.. Im starting to feel sleeping. I'll take a nap for a while..
 
I can feel someone poking my cheeks.. Urrgghh!!
 
Tf: WHAT?!
Ty: .... I-i j-just want to ask.. Something..
 
Taeyeon was looking down...she was probably scared that i yelles at her..
 
Tf: what is it tae? 
Ty: i-im just wondering if you want to eat.. Im kind of hungry already...
Tf: oh yeah sure.. 
Ty: but the problem is that we are going to be late we make a stop..
Tf: i have some food pack in my bag...
Ty: how am i going to eat then? 
Tf: dont worry.. 
 
I pulled out a homemade sandwich.. I can see taeyeon looking at the sandwich and almost drooling..
 
Tf: yah! Look on the road.!
Ty: opps.. Sorry...Are you still mad?
Tf: no... Im not mad.. But im just irritated... 
Ty: why?
Tf: i just am... 
Ty: okay....
Tf: now drive...
 
Taeyeon went back to focus on the road. I find her cute pouting. I heard her stomach growl. I laugh and she pouted again. I cant this girl is a CEO! She acts like an elementary kid! But shes cute though.. I feel like pinching her.
 
Ty: yah~ im hu- mmmmnbdjdnnfjg
I put the sandwich in to shut her up.
Tf: keep driving while i feed you...
 
She nodded...
 
We kept on doing that.. I feel good. I feel like a wife feeding her husband. So cute! Wait what?! Ohh no tiffany.. You are not turning are you? Youre not fallin for taeyeon! You cant! Why not? Because you just cant!!! 
 
I stop feeding her.. She looked at me asking for more... I ignored her.. She pouted again.. Ahhh!!! I cant believe that its working! 
 
Tf: arasso.. Here.. Eat.. Stop pouting! 
Ty: why? You like me pouting dont you? 
 
I put more sandwich inside of ... 
 
Ty: hwhhdhidiekn ieirj r hahajfiekdif
Tf: dont eath when you mouth is full tae! 
Ty: usudnbfie
Tf: what? 
 She ate faster and swallowed her food
Ty: i said sorry..
Tf: sigh* youre such a kid..
 
She did a merong and went to focus on the road again...
 
After feeding taeyeon andfeeding myself.. I feel tired again.. So i went to sleep... I was half asleep..
 
"I wish you would know tiffany.. I just wish you would know *sigh* " taeyeon muttered..
 
It was taeyeon... What is she talking about? Know what? In confuse...
 
" it hurts.. Really hurt.. I wish you can help me heal it but its too impossible to happen because you are the reason why im hurt.. But you are the only person that can heal it too...." Taeyeon stated again..
 
Heal what? How am i hurting her? What did i do? 
 
I dont want to open my eyes.. 
 
Sob* sob* sob* 
 
Thats the last thing i heard when i finally fell asleep... 
 
 
Hope you enjoy this chapter :) please comment and subscribe! 
 
 
 
 
Preview...
 
Ty: Tiffany!!
Tf: Taeyeon!! Heellllpppp!!! 
Ty: dont worry! I wont let go.. Please dont let go! 
Tf: help me taeyeon.. Please
Ty: i wont let go! I will neer let go fany... 
Tf: TAE!!!!
Ty: FANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
............................
 
Oh-uh what happen? Check it out tomorrow! Please look forward to it!