Images..

When can I be happy?

 

Hi everyone! My second update! Hope you like it! Dont forget to comment and subscribe!!
 
 
 
No one's Pov
 
The two latter spent the rest of their time together in the island. They become even closer and show their love to each other as times pass.. 
 
Three days already pass... They only have two more days left before they go back to their usual lifestyle and before taeyeon leaves korea. 
 
But the two did not think about it at all. They just want to spend the best time of their life being with each oter with no distractions..after their initmate moments.. They even got closer and love each other even more. 
 
Now they are just cuddling on a swing near the beach. They been in so many activities such as ziplining, scubadiving, fishing, and more.. They did so many things together and learn more things about each other...
 
Taeyeon learned that tiffany is very scared of bug.. Although tiffany knows that the old taeyeon knows about it ......she just ignored it. 
 
Tiffany learned that taeyeon likes dogs and different animals. 
 
Both of them learned more things about each other.. And more reason to love each other..
 
Although both of them are having the best time of their life.. Taeyeon on the other hand is sometimes feeling a sharp pain on her head and bunch of image would appear.. She just cant understand.. She is confuse why those images keep on appearing.. She just cant seem to put all of them together.. And the mystery girl that she just keep on kissing and kissing makes her think so much. 
 
Tiffany who fell asleep in taeyeon's arm dont have any idea of whats happening to taeyeon.. But sometimes she notice that taeyeon would space out and she always ask if taeyeon is okay.. Taeyeon would just smiled and show her dorky smile to tiffany to let tiffany know that she is fine. 
 
Taeyeon is awake thinking about what is happening to her..
 
" what are those images? Why do they keep appearing? I will need to get this check once i land in america. The pain is unbareble sometimes.. I wish i will hide this to tiffany until we get back. Also means that once i get back i will need to leave after. I better do everything to show my love for tiffany theres only two more days left for us.. Two more precious days before i leave tiffany and not come back for years. Thinking about it.. I makes my heart hurt so much.. But i must be strong for tiffany" taeyeon thought. 
 
Then tiffany woke up..
 
Tf: hmmm tae? 
 
Ty: yes? 
 
Tf: i love you... 
 
Ty: why all of a sudden?
 
Tf: because theres only few more days before you leave and i wont be able to say those words to you that often.. Maybe just text.. Or if we are lucky call or video chat... 
 
Ty: well i love you too... I will contact you when ever i have some free time. I promise i will. Because i will also need to here my angels voice and let her know that i love her more... 
 
Tiffany smiled at taeyeon. Those smile that taeyeon will definitely miss... They cuddle each other again and took a nap..
 
 
In seoul korea.....
 
"Yah!! Thats my food!" 
 
It was yoona.. 
 
The group had some free time so tey decided to hang out together in hyoyeon's place. 
 
Sooyoung is running away from yoona. She have half of the chicken in and the other one is in her hand. It was suppose to be everyone's snack but not any more... 
 
Sy: jidkdijenid! 
 
Yn: what! 
 
Sn: she said  it her's now..
 
Sh: unnie you understand what she said?! Thats awesome! Teach me! Yoona here also talk like that! 
 
Sn: yeah! Its sooyoung.. She does that a lot.. I got used to it. And yeah i could teach you. After taeyeon's deal with this girl.. She is always away.. Always at taeyeon's office.. Eating all the food in there.. 
 
Yn: not fair~ pout*
 
Js: yoong theres another chicken on the table.. I bought another one.. We can just share it.. I gues its enough for all of us.. So yo-
 
Yoona quickly took the chicken and ran away from everyone else..
 
All: yahhhh!!!!!! 
 
In the end of the hallway.. The girls heard some choking sounds..
 
Hy: hahaha thats what the two of you get!!! 
 
Hyoyeon yelled loudly..
 
Then sooyoung and yoona yelled back
 
Sy/yn: hduiwijejdkdiiadjifikr!
 
Then every one look at sunny.. 
 
Sn: sigh* they are asking for water....
 
They nodded but none of them brought yoona and sooyoung some water... Even their girlfriend didnt move.. And sat comfortably on the couch. 
 
Yr: hmm guys.. Have you seen taeyeon and tiffany? They are missing for a few days now...
 
Sh: they went for a vacation... 
 
Hy: really?! How come they didnt invite us?! 
 
Sh: spend their last days together..
 
Js: last day??
 
Sh: i guess taeyeon unnie didnt really tell you about it..
 
Sn: what is it seohyun? 
 
Sh: taeyeon unnie is going to america..
 
All: WHAT?! 
 
Sh: its a must.. Her dad asked her to run their company there.. But shell come back..
 
Js: ohh good..
 
Sh: after 2-3 years..
 
All: WHAT?!?!?!!!
 
Ding dong! 
 
" food is here!" 
 
The delivery guy shouted outside of the room...
 
Before the girls can even go and open the door.. They heard the door open.. Who opened it? 
 
Of course yoona and sooyoung.. 
 
They ran away again.. With the food of course..
 
The other  girls are out of food.. 
 
Hy: yahhh! Thats our food!! Share it!! Yah!! Comeback here!!!! 
 
Too late sooyoung and yoona lock themselves in a room.. 
 
Sh: sigh* sorry unnie behalf of my girlfriend... 
 
Sn: aigoo... Sooyoung... 
 
js: you two come out here!! And give us some food!!!!!!! 
 
Sy/yn: never!!!!! 
 
Sy: hahahahahahahah cough* cough* cough* 
 
Sooyoung was choking... Again... 
 
Yr: just let them.. 
 
All of them nodded.. 
 
Sh: actually.. I have some food reserve.. Smirk* 
 
Hy: you do? 
 
Sh: yeah! I knew this is going to happen.. So i ordered us some food before we even got here.. It should be here any moment.. 
 
Ding dong! 
 
Seohyun ran towards the door.. But found a messy guy in uniform..
 
Sh: d-dont tell me....
 
Sunny and jessica went to the door.. Also shock..
 
Guy: two monsters attack me..
 
His eyes were wide open..
 
Guy: you guys have monsters in There!!  Ahhhhh!!! 
 
 
The guy ran away screaming like a girl.. 
 
That time seohyun, hyoyeon, sunny, jessica, and yuri are mad..
 
Sh: IM YOONA!!! 
 
Sn: CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!! 
 
Yr: ATTACK!!!!!!! 
 
Then the girls broke the door and attack the two shikshin who made a big pile of food on the floor and dancing around it like its some kind of god... 
 
Yn/sy: ahhhh!!!! 
 
Yn: dont... Food god... H-help..
 
That was yoona's last word before she fell down and fainted.. While sooyoung.. She was tied up in the corner..
 
Sooyoung is crying because she see everyone eating their food... She cant take it anymore... She cried and cried..
 
Sy: hjnfjnnnjnfnjd!! waaahhhh!!! 
 
Everyone look at sunny..
 
Sn: she said " food god help us!!wahhhhh!!" 
 
They just chuckeled at what the two did..
 
Hi everyone! My second update! Hope you like it! Dont forget to comment and subscribe!!