Super Junior's Ryeowook

Our deer, Yoona

YoonWook : You are always there, for me.

 

 

Ryeowook just smile as he look at his phone wallpaper picture. It is a picture of her with him. Honestly, he really want to show the world the picture that they took. But, he thinks that it is much better if he just keep it as his own little secret. 

"Oppa~" 

'Speak of the devil, here she comes.' Ryeowook thought as he hide his phone as fast as he could.

"You there?" 

"Uh... Yeah! Yoong, I'm here~" Ryeowook lock his room and walks towards the living room.

"Oppa. Are you the only one here?" Yoona looks around the house carefully.

"Uh, yeah. All of them have gone somewhere else." Ryeowook cannot help but stare at Yoona who looks beautiful even though she just wear a white shirt and a blue denim jeans. 

"Good! It's better if it's just the two of us!" Yoona smirks as she gets closer to Ryeowook.

"W-w-w-w-what... do... you... mean... by... that?" Ryeowook starts to blush as he walks backwards and Yoona continues to approach him.

"You know what I mean~" Yoona smirks as she gets closer and closer to Ryeowook.

"I... I... This is not good, Yoona ah~" Ryeowook stutters a bit and he is now stuck in between a wall and Yoona. Yoona put her hands on the wall to trap Ryeowook in the middle. 

"What? What do you mean by not good, huh?" Yoona smirks as she inches closer and closer.

"Y-y-y-yoong! I... I..." Ryeowook widen his eyes in shock. 

"I want you..." Yoona mutters ily as she her lips seductively.

"ME?" Ryeowook looks so shock and scared at the same time. He feels shock because it is his first time seeing Yoona like this and scared because he is afraid that he might lose control.

Ryeowook closes his eyes as Yoona inches closer and closer. 

. . . 

'Nothing happen? Or is it already happening?' Ryeowook thought as he open his eyes only to find Yoona's head rested on his shoulder. He blushes harder. 

"But, something's wrong here. Hmm." He put his right hand at the back of Yoona's body.

"HOT! YAH! YOONA! ARE YOU SICK?" Ryeowook quickly tries to feel the temperature of Yoona's body with his hand as he puts his forehead on hers.

"MWUH! SHE'S SICK! AIGOO!" Ryeowook carefully lifts Yoona with bridal style and bring her to his bed and put her down carefully.

"Aish, she makes me so nervous before and now she's making me worried." Ryeowook tuck Yoona in his blanket because Yoona keep on muttering that she feels cold.

 

Ryeowook ran as fast as he could and grab a Koolfever box and place one of the Koolfever on her forehead and grab some towel and put it in a water basin that is mix with ice and water.

"Yoona, take good care of yourself better."

Ryeowook carefully wipe Yoona's hand and neck with the wet towel. But, he wipe it carefully so he did not touch any parts that he should not. After he had done with that, he put the towel back into the basin and put it under the bed.

"Wait here, I'm going to make you something."

Ryeowook heads up to the kitchen and starts to cook porridge for Yoona. After he had finished, he brings the porridge to Yoona.

"Yoong~ Wake up, I've got some porridge for you."

Yoona open her eyes and smile at Ryeowook who are ready to feed her the porridge.

"Thank you, Wookie oppa. You are always there for me, you know? I'm sorry too." Yoona said after she had finished the porridge and look at him while smiling brightly. 

"Now, rest. I've got something to do." 

Ryeowook starts to clean up all the mess in the house, wash all the dishes and lastly, lie down in the living room's sofa. 

 

Slowly, he begins to feels sleepy. He sleeps for hours until the other SUJU members came home.

"YAH! We are home!" They cheered as they enter the house gleefully.

"Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun walks in first until he reaches the living room.

"YAH! WHAT IS THIS!" Eunhyuk shouted as all of them cannot believe what they are seeing.

"What?" Ryeowook opens his eyes while still feeling sleepy, but he feels that there's something on top him.

"YOONA!"

"YAH! WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING WHEN WE ARE NOT AROUND?"

"ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE BABIES?"

"YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE YOUNG YOONA AND YOUNG RYEOWOOK TOGETHER HUH?"

 

"What are you saying? We are not-"

Ryeowook opens his eyes only to find Yoona is on top of him.

"YOONA! WHEN DID SHE GET HERE? SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO-" 

"She was supposed to what, Wookie?" Kyuhyun smirks evilly as all of them stares at the sleeping beauty.

"Lets..." Yoona muttered slowly.

All of them gets closer to here the words she's trying to say.

"... make babies." Yoona smiles in her sleep as she hugs Ryeowook  tighter and snuggles closer with him.

 

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"SO, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO, HUH!"

"WHAT DID YOU TEACH HER?" 

"NO WONDER YOU DON'T WANT TO TAG ALONG WITH US THIS MORNING!"

"YAHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, MY INNOCENT YOONG~"

"AIGOO! OUR WOOKIE HAVE GROWN UP ALREADY~"

"WE ARE GOING TO BE AN UNCLE~"

"NOOO~ YOONA~" 

"I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN IF WE DID NOT GO BACK! MAYBE WE WILL GET NEPHEWS OR NIECES!"

 

The house starts to be so loud with all the cheering and remarks that they have made after hearing Yoona's words. 

 

"I guess, what Sooyoung told me before is right." 

 

"Wookie, never ever be close with Yoona when she is on fever. She will turn into a weird girl. She's going to be somewhat ....." Sooyoung couldn't continue the last part as she was called by Yoona.

 

"Now, I know why she said that. Aigoo. I've got lots of explanation to do after this." Ryeowook sigh as he face palm himself.

"Hmm. This is nice~" Yoona muttered slowly as she suddenly kisses Ryeowook cheek.

 

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE US JEALOUS! OMO!"

"I WANT  GIRLFRIEND!"

"AIGOOOOO!"

"SHE KISSED HIM! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

Amidst the loudness, Kyuhyun came closer to Ryeowook and pats his shoulder. 

"Good job, Wookie! You're gonna be dead after this." Kyuhyun smiles evilly as Ryeowook let out a deep sigh again.

The day passes by with the people in the house keeps on cheering. Yoona just sleeps soundly on top of Ryeowook. 


A/N : Kekekkee~ Dangerous Yoona appears when she is on high fever. She gets ........ Poor Ryeowook XD I've been imagining what an innocent Ryeowook would do in a situation like this. Thank you for reading! I apologize for the grammatical errors and please keep on waiting for more updates!