[R] EXO's Chanyeol

Our deer, Yoona

My Lovely Fiancee

requested by cerfymour 

 

Im Yoona and Park Chanyeol have been friends with one another since childhood. Their family knows each other and the close relationship the two families shared ended up making both Yoona and Chanyeol engaged to one another willingly. The two of them are just best friends slash fiancée with one another.

“Ah, finally. A peaceful day.” A tall grown man walks into the café owned by his close hyung in college and slump down one of the bean chair in the café. He stretches his arms and legs, trying to ease his soreness from doing an operation the whole night before. Standing for hours while operating on a human being can be hard to deal with, but he surely loves his job being a surgeon.

“How’s your operation, Chanyeol-ah?”

The man called Chanyeol looks at his hyung, Minseok who is walking towards him with his favourite blend of coffee, Caramel Macchiato.

“Ah, this sweetness. Only you can do exactly like I want, Hyung!” Chanyeol exclaims happily while carefully taking a sip of the drink.

“So, where’s your lovely fiancée?”

Minseok looks around looking for a certain female deer with a lovely smile. He admits, if the woman is not his dongsaeng’s fiancée, he would be making a move on her. Who would leave a beautiful woman like that alone? Just as he is about to feel down and disappointed of not being able to see her, a slim and tall woman walks into the café wearing a stewardess uniform while walking confidently with her luggage. Minseok smiles happily while getting the signal from the woman to not alert Chanyeol of her presence.

“Oh my coffee~” Chanyeol is still focusing on his coffee and cream puffs without noticing the presence of his so-called fiancée, Im Yoona.

“So, this is where you were. Didn’t omma tell you to pick me up?”

Chanyeol turns around to see his beautiful fiancée standing behind him with an annoyed expression.

“Wait, why are you here, Yoona? Aren’t you supposed to be in Europe right now?” Chanyeol his chin as if trying to remember Yoona’s flight schedule.

“I just got back from there. Didn’t omma told you already?” Yoona rolls her eyes and takes a seat on the bean bag chair beside Chanyeol.

“Well, wasn’t you supposed to be back tomorrow?”

Yoona shakes her head, obviously feeling disappointed that Chanyeol did not remember that she is supposed to be back in Korea today. She stares at her fiancée and notices that he also just finished his work wearing his white coat and loose tie.

“It’s today, idiot. Nevermind, Minseok-oppa~ I miss you~”

Minseok smiles sweetly at Yoona and hugs her while ignoring Chanyeol’s annoyed look. He smirks as Yoona hugs back.

“Aww, our Yoong~ I miss you too!”

Chanyeol stands up trying to break the two apart, obviously not liking what he sees.

“If anyone sees this, they would wonder who your fiancée is. Stop hugging him every single time you see him. You are my fiancée.” Chanyeol stresses on the word fiancée, obviously showing a hint of jealousy. However, Yoona being Yoona feels as clueless as ever.

“What? Being your fiancée is one thing, but hugging my huggable Minseok-oppa is one different thing. Right, oppa?” Yoona smiles and releases herself from the hug. Minseok nods along and secretly laugh noticing Chanyeol’s jealousy.

‘Well, if only you just admit that you love her already. So much of being forced to be her fiancée.’Minseok laughs and proceed to take Yoona’s order.

“So, what do you want today?”

Yoona stares at the menu on the wall for a moment and sits down again on the bean bag chair.

“The usual, green tea latte with macaroons and cream puffs!” Yoona cheerfully requests and notices Chanyeol’s burning gaze.

“What?” Yoona replies nonchalantly and takes one of Chanyeol’s creampuff. She smiles happily as she munches the creampuff. Chanyeol staring at her eating the creampuff feels like his anger died down and gently wipe the cream on her lips.

“Tsk tsk. If there’s only the two of us here, I would have that off your lips.” Chanyeol smirk while the cream from his finger.

Yoona can feel blood rushes up to her face, her cheeks getting hot and redder by the moment. Chanyeol laughs and pinches Yoona’s cheeks.

“Ouch… Stop doing that. We’re not kids anymore~” Yoona rubs the spot Chanyeol’s pinch earlier while glaring at him.

“I’m your fiancée, right? I can do whatever I want.” Chanyeol smirks and continues to stare at Yoona whose eyes glistens when she sees Minseok bringing her order.

“Thank you oppa~ Put it on the tab, okay?” Yoona winks and Minseok playfully give flying kiss in which Chanyeol’s block it without Yoona noticing.

“No need. Hyung, can you please wrap all this for us? I’ll pay for everything.” Chanyeol gets up and takes away all the foods and drinks on the table to the counter. Minseok nods and wraps it up. After paying, Chanyeol glances at the annoyed Yoona and grab her hand.

“Let’s go… We have somewhere we need to be…”

Yoona follows along while grabbing her luggage along. As soon as everything has been put in the car, Chanyeol sits in the car with Yoona.

“So, where are we going?”

“Nowhere… I’m just sending you home…” Chanyeol answers nonchalantly as he bites his lips tighter feeling frustrated.

“Ah, I can ask Minseok to send me later~ I wanna hang out with him.” Yoona pouts, not caring about adding fuel to the Chanyeol’s burning anger of jealousy.

“Yah! You’re my fiancée. Why should you hang out with him?” Chanyeol blurts out of jealousy.

“Well, I miss him. What’s wrong with me hanging out with someone I miss?” Yoona answers without noticing Chanyeol’s expression.

“It’s me… the one that you should miss…” Chanyeol mutters softly, feeling a little dejected with Yoona’s response since earlier.

“What? I can’t hear you…” Yoona shakes her head as Chanyeol stop the car at the red light and stares at her. Yoona takes off her stewardess cap and lets her hair down. In that moment, Chanyeol gaze softens and he stares at her lovingly. He smiles to himself and continues to drive until they reach Yoona’s family house.

“We’re here… Thank you, Chanyeol…” Yoona said as soon as they reach her house. As she is about to unbuckle her seatbelt, Chanyeol helps her with it and Yoona froze at the moment.  Chanyeol quickly gets out of his car and help Yoona with her stuff. Yoona continues to stare at him thinking that is nice to see her fiancée being this nice to her.

“Take care Yoona-ah… Don’t forget to rest well. I don’t’ want you to get jet lag…” Chanyeol smiles warmly and ruffles her hair.

“What’s with you?” Yoona asks while staring at Chanyeol with her round deer-like eyes.

“Nothing, I’m just being nice to my lovely fiancée. See you next time…” Chanyeol gently kisses Yoona’s forehead and leave after he bids goodbye again. He drives away after making sure that Yoona safely enters her house. He drives back to his hospital for his next shift. That night, as he is about to rest before his next shift tomorrow, Chanyeol receives a K-Talk message from Yoona the moment he lies down in the doctor’s resting room.

//Don’t worry too much about me. You should take care too. Get some sleep, I heard you didn’t sleep much these past few days. Goodnight//

“Dr. Park! Your fiancée collapse. She’s in the room 306 right now.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widen and tries to remain calm. He glances at the senior resident in front of him and asks him to finish up the operation and settle the things. The staff in the operating room nods and Chanyeol quickly rushes out of the operating room heading to see Yoona.

As soon as he reaches the room, he notices a male stewardess waiting nervously in which he assumes the man to be Yoona’s co-worker.

“Is she going to be okay, Doctor?” The man quickly gets up and asks Chanyeol the moment he sees him.

“I’m not sure, I have to ask the doctor in-charge. Who are you and what happen?” Chanyeol asks professionally despite the fact that he is curious to know the identity of the handsome man in front of him.

The man bows and apologise for not introducing himself earlier.

“I am her co-worker. My name is Ji Chang Wook. She collapsed right after our flight from Japan. I was about to send her home, but she insisted that she wanted to go to this café called Tu Amor café. However, the moment we step inside the café she collapse and I quickly carry her and bring her here.” Chanyeol can feel himself burning in jealousy all over again, but he takes a deep breath and try to be calm. He grit his teeth and smile as warm as possible to the man before him.

“Thank you so much for bringing my fiancée here. I am Dr Park Chanyeol.” He smiles professionally and shakes hand with Ji Chang Wook.

“Oh, so you’re her fiancée… You should take good care of her… Or else—” Ji Chang Wook smiles full of meaning in which Chanyeol understands.

“No need to worry. I will. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a patient to see. I believe you are still working. So, thank you again but I will take from here.” Chanyeol smiles and pat Chang Wook’s back. He enters the room without looking back at Ji Chang Wook who leaves with a disappointment.

“Oh, Dr. Park. Don’t worry, she’s going to be fine.” Dr Suho greets Chanyeol and asks the nurse to leave them.

“Thank you, Junmyeon… So, what’s her condition?” Chanyeol asks worriedly as he glances at Yoona who is currently unconscious and wearing the oxygen mask.

“I believe she overwork herself and hardly managed to get a good night rest. She did not eat well these days, but don’t worry she will be fine. I’ll leave you two.” Suho smiles and close the door carefully, and requesting that the staff to not disturb the two at the moment.

 

Chanyeol sits down by Yoona’s side and holds her hands. He gently kisses Yoona’s hand and let out a sigh of relief.

“Oh Yoona… You scared me…” He holds her hands close to his lips.

“I seriously thought that I will lose you…” His lips trembles at the thought.

“Please don’t do this to me… I can’t afford to lose someone I love. Yes, Yoong, I love you… I’ve loved you since long ago. Even if our parents did not ask us to marry, I will still marry you in a heartbeat. I can’t imagine my life without you by my side. Please don’t leave me…” Chanyeol finally gives in to his emotion as he let his tears flow.

“You know… I’m not dead yet…”

Chanyeol’s eyes open wide as he stares at Yoona in disbelief. Yoona giggles softly and takes off her oxygen masks.

“You really love me that much, huh? What took you so long to realise that?” Yoona smirks and pat Chanyeol’s head. Chanyeol who is overwhelm with emotion hugs Yoona tightly, and buries his face on her shoulder.

“Yoona…”

“Yes, Chanyeol-ah… I’m here…” Yoona holds Chanyeol’s face in her hands and smiles as she stares lovingly at the man before her.

“Sorry for making you worried…”

“You should be… Who knew I would be confessing like this? So embarrassing.”

Yoona suddenly recall something and moves away from Chanyeol.

“Wait, the last thing I remember is that I collapse on Chang Wook-oppa… Is he okay?” Chanyeol quickly holds Yoona before she is going to do anything.

“He’s fine… What? Are you going to look for him? Is he someone important to you?”

Yoona finds this amusing, shakes her head and kisses Chanyeol’s cheek. Chanyeol touches his cheek and stares at Yoona with his eyes widen in surprise.

“He’s not as important as you are… But, he is my senior at work. So, of course I have to apologise for not being professional to him.” Yoona smiles warmly and caresses Chanyeol’s hair softly.

“I… I’m important?” He asks shyly.

“Of course. If you are not important, how can you be the cause of my lack of sleep? Your surprise attack the other day, remember?” Yoona glares playfully while Chanyeol smiles like a kid.

“I can do it more often if you want. You can ask for something more surprising than that surprise attack the other day~” Chanyeol winks naughtily.

“No…. no need. Tsk. This kid. Go back to your job. I’m okay now…”

“But… but… I want to be here…” Chanyeol pouts and do a puppy eyes to Yoona. As Yoona is about to fall for his trick, two doctors enters the room.

“PARK. CHAN. YEOL. Go back to your place right now! You have an operation to be done in an hour.” Dr Do Kyungsoo enters the room with Dr Suho who smirks evilly.

“No! No… I am doing my job right now…”

Kyungsoo glares and Chanyeol shudders at the thought of punishment by Kyungsoo if he did not listen. Yoona and Suho who are watching the whole thing laughs at the two.

“Now, let’s go. Dr Suho can attend to his patient, Yoona.” Dr Kyungsoo grab Chanyeol by the collar and pull him away.

As he is about to leave, his lips curved into a bright smile the moment he heard magical words from his lovely fiancée, Yoona.

“I love you too~ Let’s continue this later~”

 

“Ah, I think I can do everything smoothly today~” Chanyeol exclaims happily as he follows Kyungsoo happily.

“Shut up Yoda!”

Author’s Note:

That marks the 16th request I've done and 1.1 k subscribers and 55 upvoters! Thank you for all the support :D

Hello my lovely readers! I finished this up while watching MAMA 2016. Yehet! EXO won four trophies~ Coincidentally I am writing this story~ Anyway, thank you to cerfymour for requesting this story from me. I am sorry that it took a while for me to complete this. I sincerely hope you will leave a long comment on your thoughts of this story.

Also, to fellow readers, please upvote and leave comments for the stories you read. I need to know your feedback~ Anyway, my mid-sem break is ending, so yeah, I will not write any new story till the end of the month perhaps. But I will try my best to write it, so don’t hesitate to request.  Three stories per pairings. Please CHECK CHAPTER 60 to request <3

 

Till then, MyDanbo <3