EXO's Xiumin

Our deer, Yoona

XiuYoon : Will You Look at Me?

 

 

“Could you please… look at me?” Xiumin muttered under the snowy cold day. He just stares blankly at the scene in front of him. He looks from outside of the practice room with a sad face. How can he not feel sad?

 

Yoona is talking and laughing happily with the other members from his group. Luck never comes to his side. Whenever Yoona and his group see each other, Yoona will usually say hi to his other members casually since they are close.

 

Sehun? Xiumin himself question how the two got so close. Surely, the Marry You performance destroys their wall of awkwardness. But, the fountain incident brings curiosity to him. Sehun casually spoke in informal speech with Yoona even though they are 4 years apart. Sehun who hardly jokes around or open up with other people, easily do it with Yoona.

 

Luhan? He always says that he like girl that are quiet. Technically saying, it is way different than Yoona and more like Seohyun type. But, that does not leave Xiumin to be wondering why Luhan constantly smile shyly and look at Yoona with affection. There are also times when Luhan blushes whenever Yoona says ‘HI’.

 

Chen? The wall in between Luhan and Yoona. Chen usually appears in between them, whether coincidence play its part or not. Chen likes girl who can take care of him which is older than him. Even though Yoona is older, she’s like a choding and does not give the feeling of her being older. Nevertheless, Chen still appears whenever Yoona’s there.

 

Kris? The usually cold guy even though in reality Kris is very naïve. Kris hardly shows his real side to the people he’s not close to.  But, with Yoona, he behaves differently. He shows his real side and somehow Xiumin feels that there’s like some unspoken bond in between them even though they do not interact much. They constantly fight like little kid, but somehow in between the fight Kris could be seen smiling as how Xiumin always noticed.

 

Tao? The AB style panda that Yoona cares like her own little brother, which she always agrees on whatever Tao ask her to do. Tao may seem shy with Yoona, but he still able to be close with the friendly and cheerful Yoona.

 

Suho? Suho always behave politely when it comes to interaction with Yoona. He always bows respectfully and smiles sheepishly after that. Yoona adores Suho coward side which she always calls him the brave one. Still, Xiumin wonders the smile that Suho had for her.

 

D.O? The one member that Yoona always dotes on like her very own younger brother. Yoona truly cares about Kyungsoo. She would constantly come to their dorm when EXO is home and help Kyungsoo to cook alongside Lay. D.O manages to become close with Yoona through Ryeowook and Yoona had always been caring for D.O ever since. D.O is the only one whom earn the title of being Yoona special listening place. From what D.O told Xiumin, D.O always be the one who hears Yoona stories. That privilege which only belongs to D.O.

 

Chanyeol? Xiumin agrees that Chanyeol is indeed EXO’s happy virus and also Yoona’s rainbow. Chanyeol is usually seen to be making Yoona laugh and smile happily. They are always be seen team up along side Baekhyun to prank other people and make the people in SMTOWN laugh. Xiumin hate to admit but, he envies Chanyeol ability to make people smile especially when it comes to Yoona.

 

Baekhyun? Xiumin noticed that Baekhyun always come to Yoona as he is definitely number one SONE in the group. Baekhyun, Yoona and Chanyeol can be considered a perfect team of mood-maker.  It seems that Yoona knows Baekhyun little secret.

 

Lay? The smiling unicorn that usually manages to heal Yoona in a way that even other members sometimes fail to do so. Lay is like a medicine or cure to Yoona. Whether it is coincidence or not… Lay always able to be there when Yoona is sick physically or mentally. When Yoona need someone to comfort her, Lay always manages to take the first step to comfort her before their other members.

 

Kai? Yoona very own fanboy as acknowledge as the group. Kai always smile shyly and somehow try to act cool in front of Yoona. Kai will always look for Yoona whenever she appears on-screen. Xiumin will never forget the day when Kai lock himself in his room after they all watched Yoona’s on-screen kiss with Jang Geun Suk at the fountain. Kai who looks matured, manages to destroy their four year gap that makes them closer.

 

Xiumin stares back at his very own self through the reflection of the mirror.

 

“Me? I might be the same age as Yoona, but we hardly talk. We are not that close as Luhan and Kris. The two are closer with Yoona compared to me. Even the maknae, Sehun manages to joke around with her.”

 

Xiumin holds the door knob to turn it around and enter the practice room. He wished he could join them.

 

“How I wish I’m the one by her side and laugh along with her?”

 

Xiumin remembers how happy he was when Yoona gave him towel, which she had. It was a simple thing, but it was something he is happy about.

 

Xiumin know how thankful he is to Chanyeol when Chanyeol pulled him along and make Yoona laugh. He is glad to be a part of it.

 

Xiumin can remember how jealous he feel when Kyuhyun and Yoona fan put up board of them together and make the two stand so close. He feels his burning jealousy grow the moment when the two stood by each other and smile at the fan handmade board.

 

Happy. That is what Xiumin felt the moment Luhan and Yoona is about to take a selca together and Yoona called for him. Xiumin joined the photo happily even though some of their fans cut his photo and crop the photo to become a Luhan and Yoona photo only. Still, he is happy because of it.

 

“The interaction in between us is so little, but so precious” Xiumin muttered to himself and let go of the door knob.

 

Xiumin decides to walk away again as he might not be able to take up that much of envy and jealousy. Little did Xiumin know, that doe-eyed girl that he had always look at ended up looking at him all the time he was busy with his thoughts.

 

“Huh?” Xiumin turn to his back after he feel that someone pull his hand to stop him.

“Xiumin-sshi, where are you going?”

Xiumin eyes widen in shock to see Yoona is the one stopping him.

“Ah, I… just do not want to disturb you.”

“Huh?”

“Um… It’s just that I do not want to be the one who brings awkwardness when all of you are happily chatting.”

“Why?”

“Why? What?”

“What makes you think you are disturbing us, Xiumin-sshi?”

“Because… you never look at me…” Xiumin said softly making Yoona ask him again.

“What?”

“Um… You… never look at me, Yoona-sshi. We are born on similar year, but we are not even close to becoming friends. Whenever all of the EXO members ran into you, you never look at me. Even though my eyes never leave you, your eyes never landed on me.”

Yoona mouthed an O shape as she stares at Xiumin, surprise at what he said.

 

“Maybe she feels like I’m burdening her. I should leave.”

 

“Ah, okay. I shall take my leave now, Yoona-sshi.” Xiumin pull away his hand politely and bow at her.

 

As he start to walk away, he heard Yoona’s voice, “…you”.

“Huh?” Xiumin starts to turn around, only to be stopped by Yoona. Xiumin then stand while showing his back to Yoona.

“It is not because I never look at you. I’ve always looks at you… Minseok-sshi.”

Xiumin swears he could feel his heart beat faster when he heard Yoona mention his real name.

“I’ve always been shy to admit this. But, I always look at you secretly because I’m too shy…”

“What?”

“Don’t look back! I’m not ready for this…” Yoona tries to stop Xiumin using her HIM Yoona strength only to fail as Xiumin is stronger.

“Don’t stop me from looking back, Yoona-sshi because I will never stop from looking at you.”

“Now, you know my secret.”

“What secret?”

“I… have always looks at you. I have always wanted to talk to you. I always come to EXO dorm or waiting room just to see you. I have always jealous with the EXO members because they can casually talk to you. I envy Yoojung-sshi and Amber for being the ones who is close to you.”

“Yoojung?”

“Because she acted with you in that music video.”

Xiumin smiles awkwardly as he cupped Yoona’s face with his hand, gesturing her to look at him.

“I’ve always wanted to see you looking at me like this, you know?”

“Huh?”

“When it comes to jealousy, you should know I’m the one who suffered the most. I’m jealous of my members too. Sehun and Tao cuteness, Luhan and Kai shyness, D.O and Lay comforting figures, Baekhyun and Chanyeol pranks, Kris and Suho closeness with you and also Chen straight-forwardness. They always make you smile when I always thought that I’m the only one who deserve to do so.”

“Really? Why?”

“Because I love you.”

Xiumin confess at last, making Yoona smile as she ask him.

“Now, can we drop the formalities and can I call you Minseok?”

“Yeah, you can call me Baozi too.”

“Well, my Baozi Minseok. Wanna know what?”

“What?”

“I love you too.”

 

Slowly, their hands entwined with one another. Yoona’s hand found its way to Xiumin’s as the two of them smile.

 

“So, wanna eat? I’m hungry.” Xiumin blurt out.

“Yeah, let’s eat meat!”

 

The two of them take off with their hands entwined together without knowing there are 12 pair of eyes looking at them the entire time.

 

Baekhyun : I told you guys already! They will end up together!

Sehun : Noona and hyung?

Tao : They look so cute.

Kris : They eat a lot too. Shikshins.

Kai : But, I eat a lot too. (sad face)

Kyungsoo : (comfort Kai) Kai, they suit each other because they are also the strongest in their own group.

Luhan : What about me? Yoona and I can be a deer couple… (sad)

Chen : Too bad for you, Luhan hyung for always saying your ideal type is different way than her.

 

Chanyeol : I should probably tell SNSD’s noonas about this!

Kyuhyun : Lemme join you on that~ (laughs evilly) I want to tell everyone in SMTOWN family!

 

Suho : Hyung… EXO members… It’s only you guys who didn’t know.

Lay : Mos of us already know about this since the beginning.

 

ALL except Suho and Lay : MWUH! How could youuuuuuuu!

 

Suho and Lay ran for their lives as the EXO members tries to catch them. Kyuhyun just stand there laughing at them.

 

“Aigoo~ Now, I cannot tease Grandma Yoong too much or else I might get beaten up by strong Minseok.”

 

Back with Xiumin.

 

“Thank you for finally look at me, Im Yoona. Saranghae.”


Author's Note :

XIUYOON! Arghhhhh I ran out of ideas lately. Maybe, because of stress. EXO COMEBACK! OMOMOMOMOMO! Kekeke. Anyway, I've been liking this two kekeke. AH, I've been thinking of writing a special one shots series of EXOYOONG. Ideas came when I watch the teasers. It might be just drabbles though. Should I write it or not? :D

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS. I FEEL HYPED UP TO WRITE IF YOU LEAVE INSPIRING COMMENTS. I MIGHT NOT REPLY SOME OF THEM YET, BUT i will try to do so :D 

THANK YOU TO KISSMEDEER SHOP FOR THIS WONDERFUL POSTER :3 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/731395/kissmedeer-poster-shop-c-poster-request-postershop-graphicshop-requestposter