[SC] Happy Birthday, Deer Luhan :)

Our deer, Yoona

[Special Chapter] Happy Birthday, Xi Luhan ^^

 

 

“Ah~ I’ve missed her~” Luhan pouts as he looks at Yoona pictures in his phone. Xiumin who happen to be in the living room just stares blankly at him.

“Duh… Call her then?”

Luhan immediately turn to Xiumin and make a sad face.

“But… But… She’s busy? She won’t pick up~”

“You stupid lover boy~ Did you two fight again?”

Luhan suddenly stop looking at Xiumin and keeps on fidgeting with his phone in his hands. Xiumin just rolled his eyes as he knows best the meaning of Luhan’s gestures.

‘This might be a lil’ draggy. But, oh well, as the oldest~’  Xiumin sigh mentally as he look at the sad deer.

“So, tell me… What actually happen?”

“Well~ I… Uhmmm… Gotjealous…”

Xiumin tries to hold back his laughter due to Luhan funny faces.

“What did she do to make you jealous?”

“You know… Lately, she’s so damn close with Sehun!”

Xiumin just shrugs off his shoulder and stare at Luhan with a blank look.

“So, what? It’s a good thing to see Sehun being all friendly with a girl~ You should know how shy he is when it comes to opposite gender~”

“But! Okay~ It’s like this~ That day, we are busy practicing for our comeback, Overdose~”

Here it goes again~’ Xiumin thought in his mind as he listens to Luhan’s story.

 

“I already text her to come~ I’m sure she will come~”

Luhan muttered excitedly as he look at his phone in his grasp. He smiles as he walks towards his practice room. The moment he saw Yoona, his smile grew wider and he decides to call out her name. But, as he was about to call her, he notices that she’s not alone.

“Sehun?”

Yes, Yoona is now inside the practice room along with Sehun. To be honest, it does not really stir him up. But, Sehun and Yoona are holding each other so close that Luhan could feel his blood boil when Sehun hands reaches for Yoona’s waist. Burnt with his feeling of jealousy, he marches towards the two with anger.

“STOP! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?”

Both Yoona and Sehun stares at him in surprise. Sehun just smile his usual cheeky smile and greeted Luhan.

“Hi hyung!”

“Don’t you dare to call me that!”

“What?”

“Are you asking me a question? What are you two doing in this practice room with just the two of you!”

“Luhan… We are just practicing. The others—”

Luhan glares at Yoona to silent her up. Sehun just stare at Luhan with a confused look on his face.

“YOONA, HOW COULD YOU FLIRT WITH HIM?”

Luhan shouted from the bottom of his lungs, but soon regret it. Why? That’s because Yoona and Sehun are not the only ones in the room. There are also Yuri, Hyoyeon, Lay, Kai, U-Know, Taemin and Tao that came inside the practice room with some soft drinks and light food.

“What’s happening here?”

“What happen to the practice?”

Yunho and Hyoyeon question soon become the answer to Luhan’s question. Yoona and Sehun just look at each other and sigh.

“I’ve just brought the song we need~” Eunhyuk then appears while holding a cd and a cd player with him. Luhan eyes immediately meet Yoona’s eyes that are filled with anger. Sehun softly pat Yoona’s shoulder. Yoona immediately walk towards Luhan and pull him out of the practice room.

“What is wrong with you?” Yoona ask him the moment they reach a room which is a bit secluded.

“I… I didn’t know…”

“Luhan… What did you think of me? Someone who easily flirts with someone else? Why can’t you trust me a bit more?”

“Yoona… I… I didn’t know… I just…”

“Luhan… Don’t you trust me…?”

“Yoona… I…” Luhan fall into silence as Yoona ruffles her hair in frustration.

“Do you even love me enough for you to trust me?”

“I… love you…”

“I know! But, do you trust me?”

“Yoona… I…”

“That’s it. You don’t even love me enough to trust me. Let’s take a break… I’m tired with your overwhelming jealousy…”

“Yoona…”

“If you only done this a few times, I don’t mind… But, you have successfully done this many times to ruin my practice with Onew, acting with Kyungsoo and Changmin… Do you even believe it when I said I love you?”

“Yoona… I… I was wrong…”

“No… Let’s just take a little break for real… You need to take time to trust me… Goodbye, Luhan… I’ve got some schedules….”

“Yoona…”

 

“Wait, is that why you are jealous?”

“Uhmmm… Yeah…”

“Just how far did they actually hold each other?”

“Uhmmm… Come to think of it, they are not that close, Sehun barely hold her waist… It’s just me…”

“Oh my, Luhan… You little stupid deer… How long has it been since you last talk?”

“1 month?”

“Did you even do anything about it?”

“But… She said to stay away from her for the time being…”

“You dummy!”

“What?”

“No wonder she has it hard~ You really are a dummy~”

“What? I won’t know if you won’t tell me~”

Xiumin shakes his head as he exit the room, leaving Luhan dumbfounded. Secretly, Xiumin pull out his handphone and texted the other deer.

 

From : Baozi Minseok

Yoong~ The plan worked~ He look so devastated~ Kekeke~

Pity your princess~

 

Yoona smiles as she looks at the message she received. Swiping her fingers on her smartphone screen, she replied with a big smile. Satisfied, she looks at her back.

“Guys, let’s go~ We got a deer to catch~”

 

From : Deer Yoong

Thanks, bud. Keep making him like that~ We are on our way~

Kekeke~ He is too fun to be tease…

 

“Kekeke~ I wonder what will be his reaction?”

Xiumin smirk as he looks at the devastated deer inside the room.

“It was tiring to hear all that story all over again~”

Xiumin stretch himself up, before running towards the other room member.

“GUYS! GET READY!”

 

Meanwhile, that certain deer is still busy feeling depressed to the point he does notice disappearance. Growl~  Luhan’s stomach starts signaling that he should eat. Lazily, Luhan walks towards his kitchen.  As he was about to open the refrigerator, he notice a note is stick on it. His eyes widen as he read its content.

 

Luhan,

If you are reading this, you need to come to XX rooftop by 10 minutes.

If not, I will sell all your secrets to your fans for free.

Including your secret that you kept from Yoona~

Love, ChenChen

 

“Damn… That troll!” Luhan quickly locked the door and rushes over the meeting place.

As soon as he arrived, he looks around and notices that there’s nothing except for a small light in the middle.

“What is this? Are they joking around with me?”

Luhan looks around, but immediately stop the moment he spots something or someone standing in the middle. As that person comes closer, Luhan starts to cry.

“DON’T KILL ME~ I REALLY AM SORRY~ MR OR MISS GHOST, DON’T KILL ME~ I STILL NEED TO MARRY YOONA! I STILL NEED TO BE A SUCCESSFUL SINGER!”

Luhan cries harder as he could feel that person’s hair on him.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don’t! I won’t admit that I’m manly anymore! I know I’m a coward! I am such scared for the likes of you! Please don’t!”

As Luhan is about to continue pleading more, a familiar laughter erupted.

“HAHAHA!”

“Yoona!”

Luhan looks up and notices that Yoona had already take off her fake cover-ups. Luhan looks at Yoona in tears.

“Yeah, it’s me~”

“YOOOOOOOOOONA!”

Luhan jumps on her and cries himself out. Yoona just hugs him and pat his head to calm him down.

“Okay… Okay~ I’m here am I?”

“I am so scared~ You know? I thought I was gonna die or something~ Yoona~ I am not as manly as you think! I got scared easily~ I only acted manly because I want you to love me~ Yoona ah~ I’m sorry for doubting you~ Lately, I’ve been scared since you always hang around Sehun~ I know he’s manlier than myself~ Yoona ah~ Forgive meeeeeee~ Don’t you ever leave me~ You’ve never even kiss me yet~”

Luhan continue to cry in Yoona’s arms as Yoona just pat his hair softly.

“I understand~ I’ve forgiven you already~ Beside, the other day is just an act~ Kekeke~ EVERYONE!”

“Huh?”

As soon as Yoona gave them a signal, all SM idols appear on the rooftop as they said it along with Yoona.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUR DEER LUHAN!”

Luhan looks up with his teary eyes and pouty lips.

“GOTCHA~ I’m so gonna watch this video tape later~” Chen smiles as he laughs evilly, replaying Luhan’s scared and crying scene which makes the others laugh.

“YAH! CHENCHEN! STOP!”

“Or what? You want me to reveal it to her?”

Luhan immediately shakes his head as Chen just laughs at him.

“Okay, guys! Let’s go back to that room to celebrate his birthday~” Yunho and Leeteuk announced as the crowd starts to leave Luhan and Yoona behind. As Luhan is about to leave, Yoona pull his hand and swiftly kisses his lips surprising the latter.

“Yoona…” Luhan muttered softly as he blushes after the kiss.

“Happy birthday, loverboy~ I love you forever and always~ No matter how you behaves, I will always love you. Manly or not, I will still love Xi Luhan. You can wish anything from me later on~ Let’s go in~” Yoona smiles brightly before she planted another kiss on Luhan’s forehead. Luhan blushes harder as he touches his lips and his forehead. Noticing that Yoona has already starts walking, Luhan quickly turn to her and intertwined his hands with hers.

“Do you really mean anything?” Luhan smiles evilly as he look at Yoona.

“Uh…”

“Then, I wishes for you to—”

 

“Yoona, why are you blushing?” Kyuhyun ask the moment he saw the LuYoon couple walk in together.

“Yeah, Kyu hyung is right~ Why are you blushing, Yoona noona?” Sehun asks as he looks at Luhan who is smiling brightly.

“N—nothing!” Yoona blushes as Luhan nudges her. Luhan leans in her ears and whisper softly.

‘It’s a deal you can’t back off. That’s my ultimate wish~ Keke~ I love you, my deer~ Thank you for this sweet birthday~’

Yoona blushes harder as Luhan laughs when she hits him playfully. Xiumin who looks from afar just shakes his head.

 

“Looks like it got settled~ Good for you, Princess Lulu~ For finally getting your wish~”


 

Author’s Note:

Happy Birthday to our deer, Luhan! Kekeke!

Since I have a spare time, I am able to write this kekeke!

I feel worried if it’s not good. Hopefully,

All of you will love this!

Anyway, please leave comments!

And please #PrayForSouthKorea and #PrayForMH370 ^^

Till then,

MYDANBO <3