EXO's Kris

Our deer, Yoona

YoonKris : I Like You, What Should I Do?

 

 

“Yah Yoona~ Why do you always hang out here, midget? Are you lonely? Does your members left you and go for a date?”

 

Kris popped out of nowhere in between Yoona and Kyungsoo who is busy preparing some food in the kitchen. Lay had excused himself for some other things and went out.

Yoona glares at Kris who is smiling like an idiot.

“Yah, Wu Yifan the troll! It’s noona for you! I’m older~ Have you forgotten?”

Yoona put her hands on her hips while scrunching up her nose to look angry. However, Kris sees her differently.

 

‘How can you not anyway? Her angry look is so cute~’ Kris smile as he is ready to again.

 

“Yah~ Midget~ You are just few months older~ That doesn’t count. Plus, we are born on the same year 1990. I still get to call you by your name~”

“No! Only Lulu and Minseokkie can call me by my name and I can call them oppa since they are older!”

Kris know deep down how he hated that fact. Luhan and Xiumin are older than her. Moreover, they get to be called Oppa. How jealous he was when he first heard Yoona call them Oppa…

 

‘How I wish I was born earlier… Hmm… It must have been nice~ Why do they wear the couple-like apron anyway?’ Kris thought as he gets closer to Yoona who is wearing a lovable matching apron with Kyungsoo.

 

“I don’t care… YOONA! No matter what, you are still shorter than me anyway~ So, I get to call you by your name since you are SHORTER! M.I.D.G.E.T!”  Kris smirks as he got to see Yoona angry look again.

“Stop calling me midget, you troll! I’m in the tall group among my members! I’m quite tall!” Yoona glares at Kris fiercely.

“Whatever, you are still shorter than me! I’m not troll! Chen is!”

 

“Did someone call for me?”

Out of nowhere, Chen appeared with a devil smile. Yoona who suddenly remembered something, smile evilly at Chen.

“Yah, Jongdae!”

“Yes Noona!”

“Come to the Kyu-Line base this weekend! We got something to do!”

Yoona walk over to Chen and pats his shoulder while flashing the evil smile. Both of them smile evilly and laugh evilly together. Kris just glares at Chen.

 

“Anyway, Noona~ Wanna know something?”

“What?”

“Did you watch EXO Showtime episode 4?”

“Not yet, why?”

“Well…”

 

Chen glances at Kris who fiercely glaring at him while mouthing to him something.

‘Don’t-you-dare-to-do-that-KIM-JONG-DAE!’

Chen just smirks as a reply and continue to tell Yoona who seems so eager to know.

“Yah Yoona! Come here, or I’ll hit you~ Don’t listen to that troll”

“He won’t, noona because he can’t~”

“Why?”

“That’s because he lose to most of us and become the weakest member in EXO!”

“What? Kris the TROLL lost? This is funny!”

“There’s more! He-” Kris cannot take it anymore and walk over to Yoona and close her ears.  Chen swiftly run away and laughs.

“Yah, JONGDAE! I’LL GET YOU LATER!”

 

“Damn that trolling Chen! I’ll get him later!”

Kris look at the girl below him with a confused look at her smiling face.

“I know what happen~”

“W-w-w-w-what?” Kris uncovers her ears and tries to act cool.

“You cried right?”

“When did I? No~”

“You lose the arm-wrestling and you cried while watching the movie, Miracle in Cell No. 7~”

“Yah~ You did watch it!”

“Omo~ Our scary duizhang Wu Yifan cried~”

Kris somehow recalled the reason why he cried starts to feel embarrassed.

“Yah Yoona, I dare you to watch the movie with me! We’ll see who will cry first! Who ended up crying first will definitely have to grant the other person’s wish!” Yoona smirk and accepted the challenge.

 

As they are walking towards the living room to watch the movie, Sehun and Luhan appear and smile happily at Yoona.

“Omma Yoong~ Wanna go and have bubble tea with me and Appa Lu?”

 

“Omma? Appa?”

Kris asks while making a confused look since he haven’t heard the two called each other like that. Sehun just smirk evilly while Luhan and Yoona just smile innocently.

“Oh, it’s because our fans called me and Yoona as the deer. So, since Sehun always there with us… He ended up being our child. Our fans called us a happy family of the deer.”

“That’s why he called me Omma and Lulu as Appa~”

“I guess Kris-ge never been into things like this~ Kekeke~ We got official family with the fans agreeing to it~ Unlike you who is in family with Suho and Tao~”

“So, Yoongie the mom… Wanna come?”

 

Luhan smiles sweetly and Sehun make a cute face while Yoona just stare at the two guys and Kris. Yoona starts to feel confused and somehow feel bad looking at Kris sad face.

“You can just go with YOUR family and I’ll just do what I want to do earlier…”

Kris starts to walk away sadly, making Yoona feels bad.

“I’m sorry Sehunnie… Lulu~ I’ve promised him first~ So, yeah~ We’ll go together next time~ Just buy me some bubble tea~”

 

Kris smile as he look at his hand which Yoona held firmly. Yoona just bow to the two guys and drag Kris to the living room.

 

“Yah~ Why did you do that? We can just watch it any other day?”

“Well, that’s because I promised you first and~ I would love to see your crying face! No tissues allowed!”

Kris just chuckled. Deep down, he knew how happy he was when Yoona chose him over the two earlier.

 

“So, let’s just watch the movie…”

Both of them sit down cozily next to each other while watching the movie.

Sometimes, they commented on the movie and somehow tried to hold back their tears. As the movie reach to the near the end, tears starts to come out when the part where Yesung meet his father for the last time before he got executed.

 

Yoona and Kris stare at each other and try to laugh.

“We… cried at the same time~ Who win?”

“It’s too sad! Damn you duizhang! For making me cried…”

“Yah~ I cried too~ Isn’t that fair?”

“So, what are we going to do now? Both of us cried at the same time~”

“I guess we can just grant each other’s wish~”

“Well, my wish is I want you to cook me the noodle that you cook for ZiTao!”

“Just that?”

“Yah! I eat a lot okay~ I’m always curious why Tao always brag about that noodle of yours…”

“Well, that’s easy for me~ Okay, I’ll do it…”

“So, what’s your wish?”

 

Kris looks at Yoona affectionately without saying anything. Slowly, his gummy smiles appears.

“Yoona…”

“Oh my! You have such a cute gummy smile! The cold city guy image does not suit you.”

“Yoona…”

 

Yoona starts to feel flustered as Kris gaze continues to lay on her.

“Im Yoona, I like you so much. What should I do?”

“Uh…” Yoona doe eyes widen due to Kris unexpected question.

 

‘She looks so cute~’

Kris smile and softly held Yoona’s hands.

“Yoona answer me…  What will you do if I told you I love you?”

Yoona blushes a bit as she bravely look at Kris this time.

“Is this question is sincere from your heart or a joke?”

“Answer me, first…”

“If you really meant what you said, I might be happy with it. If not, I’ll just take it as a joke…”

Kris smile grew wider as he softly caresses Yoona’s hands.

“I meant it. I love you, Im Yoona. So, did you love me too?”

“I’m happy… But, this is too sudden for me to digest… I don’t know what to say.” Yoona blushes harder.

“Then, do you hate me?”

“No, I don’t hate you. I… don’t know…”

“Well, we can start it slow… Does your heart beat fast when you are with me?”

Yoona naively nodded and Kris pulls her into an embrace.

“So, you do like me?”

“…I don’t know…”

 

Kris sighs as he breaks off from the embrace and stares at Yoona.

“Sorry for being the guy that is not strong enough to protect you. But, I like—No, I love you too much to the point where I cannot hold it in. I’m jealous seeing you with the other guy. You are close with Kyungsoo and you two even where the couple-like apron earlier. You are close with Sehun and the fans think you look cute with Luhan. And me? There’s no room for me… If you are unsure, that’s okay. I’ll just leave you alone…”

Kris gets up from the sofa, but ended up stopping as he realizes that Yoona hand is still holding his.

 

“Yoona, it’s okay. If you don’t like me, I can accept it. Maybe not now, sooner or later I’ll be able to live with the fact that I was rejected…”

Yoona shook her head slowly and look at Kris again.

“I never said I rejected you… I just don’t know what to say. It’s too sudden. No matter how confuse I am with this sudden confession of yours; I still cannot deny the fact that my heart longs for you. I… love you too, Wu Yifan…”

Yoona look down feeling embarrassed for confessing her long hidden feelings. Indeed, she never thought that Kris would like her back since he was always being nice to her other members.

 

“Is this true, Yoona?”

“Yeah, idiot and that’s noona for you!”

“No more noona for me, you are my girlfriend from now on. I will call you as my Yoona only…”

Yoona blushes harder as she notices Kris starts to get closer to her and slowly the gaps in between them decreases.

.

.

.

‘Wait, what’s this? This feels different…’ Feeling all weird, Kris opens his eyes only to see s smirking at him.

“No can do~ Who said you can kiss our precious sunbae in our dorm?” Suho smirk at him.

Kris look irritated as he sees the thing that he kiss is , Chanyeol’s cheek.

“Omo~ Kris-ge kissed ma cheek~”

Chanyeol quickly dodge when Kris tries to smack him. Kris feels annoyed as he look at s again. Sehun smirks as he hides Yoona behind him.

“You have to go past us, hyung if you want noona~” Kris just rolled his eyes.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona feeling somewhat annoyed ended up pinching Sehun’s cheek and did some kind of judo technique that makes Sehun ended up on the ground.

“Now, who’s up to fight me?”

All the EXO members stare at Yoona in disbelief. Yoona just smirk as she skip her way to her beloved boyfriend, Kris.

“Whoever in this dorm bullies my boyfriend, Kris…. You will ended up suffer from my wrath. HIM YOONA WILL PUNISH YOU!”

 

All the EXO members back off and ran into their own respective room.  Yoona just smile gleefully at Kris.

“Now, nobody is going to tease you anymore~ By the way, that apron is my symbol of friendship with Kyungsoo. Don’t worry~ Whoever bullies you, just let me know! I’ll kick their off!”

Kris laughs a bit while looking at determined Yoona. He envelopes her in a hug and softly kisses her forehead. 

 

“Yes, my strong girlfriend~”

 

‘How can you be so lovable and strong at the same time? Oh my, I’m falling more and more with this girlfriend of mine!’


Author's note:

A YOONKRIS one-shot! Lol. I've always wanted to write this. I got the idea when I watched EXO's Showtime Episode 4 where EXO tease Kris a lot on that episode~ Kekeke. HIM YOONA is out ! Hopefully, this chappie can satisfy you O_O

Please leave COMMENTS for me to be more inspired! :3

Lots of love from MyDanbo ^^