[SC] The Three of Us

Our deer, Yoona

[Special Chapter] The Three of Us 

 

 

It’s been a while since he last seen her. Feeling hopeful, he walked inside hoping that he can see her. She was the only senior female idol that was willing to tolerate with his unfriendly nature. He hates to admit, but he finds it hard to be close to any females even though he had already known them since the day he entered the company. She’s the only one who is willing to try to be close to him.  Smiling to himself when he found her in her group practice room, he remembers a year ago when he was asked to be her partner for a special performance.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim. I am EXO-K’s maknae, Oh Sehun.” He introduced himself to her without changing his poker face to a friendly one. He was always awkward with strangers, especially when it comes to females.

‘I’m sure she will just find me a hassle to work with… Just like the others…’ He mentally sighed to himself while standing up straight after bowing to his respectable senior in front of him. Noticing there was not even a single response from her, he looked down feeling a bit disappointed.

“Huh?” His eyes widen the moment he felt her hand softly ruffles his hair. He looked at her with shocked expression in which she just replied with a warm smile. Unknowingly, he smiles to her.

“You should smile more, Sehunnah~ But, I still like this poker face~ Shall we practice, Sehunnie?”

“Sunbaenim… You don’t hate me?”

“Ani~ Don’t call me sunbaenim. Just call me Yoona noona~ Why would I hate you? You’re a nice kid. You can drop the formalities if you wish to~” Yoona smiles warmly at him and walk to the middle of the practice room, getting ready to practice.

Smiling happily to see this kind of reaction he received, he happily walks to her side and start practicing.

“Hey! Sehunnah~ What are you doing here?” Yoona ran to him and flash her warm smile at him while ruffling his hair softly, bringing Sehun back to reality.

“Yoona noona, you never change. That’s what makes me fall for you.” Smiling to himself, he muttered those words without adding the last sentence making her feel clueless.

 

What will happen if I say I love you to you, noona?”

¯¯¯¯¯

If he got anyone he would be thankful of, it would be her. Her cheerful nature makes him to show his true side to her. Her sparkling doe eyes, warm smile and cheerful friendly nature makes him feels attracted to her. He had realizes his feelings for her since a long time ago, but he want to wait until the right time came.  If he wasn’t sure what he feels about her before, he sure knows about it now. He cannot recall when he started to get attracted to her or even fall for her. Yoona, the girl he had known since long ago were always smiling happily at him and always treat him nicely.

“So, he’s the kid that came from Canada huh? That Chinese-Canada kid?”

“He does not look like someone who can last long though.”

“Can he understand us? I bet he can’t speak Korean at all.”

Kris sighed and tries to hold himself back from crying. He missed his mom and his family so much. Being here in the company without knowing what will happen in the future definitely does not help him at all. Especially when it comes to conversing with the people in the company, they all ignored him just because he barely can speak Korean. Kris is about to cry when he remembered those words he always heard people say about him. They may not know it, but he can understand Korean a bit even though he may not be able to converse in that language due to lack of confidence. Kris holds his knees tight to himself as he buried his face onto his knees.

“Hey… Are you okay?

Kris looked up to see a girl, a Korean girl with doe eyes speaking in English with him.

You can speak English?”  Kris asked a bit excitedly.

However, the girl just crossed her hands saying that she cannot. The girl feels a bit flustered seeing Kris sullen face. She quickly took out her notebook and tried her best to convey what she wanted to him.

“No English… I’m Yoona. ”

Kris looked at her feeling touched after hearing muttering those words he had always wanted to hear. The girl smile brightly at him and offer a handshake at him.

So, friends?”

Kris nodded happily and took her hand into his while doing a handshake with her, signaling the start of their friendship.

Yes, friends! I’m Wu Yifan, by the way.

 

Ever since that day, he never felt a bit of regret from knowing her. Yoona always be with him whenever he needs her or vice-versa. Through her, he gets to know a lot of amazing people who he was scared of before. Thanks to her, his world becomes brighter day by day and his gummy smile never leaves his face whenever he’s with her.

Spotting Yoona walking towards him, he showed her his gummiest smile that he hardly showed anyone else.

Yo! WuFan~ Roll like a buffalo~”

“Yah, Yoongding! Stop that! I’ve stopped promoting that song already!” Kris pouts when he saw her laughing evilly.

Whatever. I don’t care. Pout all day like a duck and see if I care.”

“Fine. I shall go away and live with the ducks in the galaxy.” Kris showed his back to her and faked his crying face while walking away from her slowly.

“Yah! You crybaby! Fine. Let’s go somewhere.” Yoona grab his hands and pull him away with her without noticing Kris blushing face.

“You never fail to make me smile, idiot. That’s what makes me attracted to you more and more. You’re that special in my heart.” Kris muttered to himself with a smile, thinking Yoona did not hear anything.

“Special?”

“Huh? I did not say anything.”

“I’ll take that as you saying you’ll treat me cause I’m special~ Let’s go~”

Kris laughed nervously as he just let himself getting dragged by Yoona.

 

“What will happen if I confessed?”

¯¯¯¯¯

Looking at her phone wallpaper, Yoona cannot help but smile to herself. Standing in between two guys that are so damn tall, makes her feel short. Nevertheless, the two guys always make her smile in their own way.

“Am I in love?” Yoona questioned herself when she looked at their pictures together. She noticed that she always spend time together with the two guys.

“Who did you love out of the two of them?”

Yoona feels shocked by the sudden question. Turn her head to her right side, she find Yuri and Jessica smiling cheekily.

“W—What do you mean, unnie?” Yoona tries to hide her nervous feeling at that unexpected question.

“You do know what we meant, Yoong.”

“Sica is right. Who did you like?”

“Huh?”

“Sehun or Kris?”

“Wait… Since when did it turn like this?” Yoona ask, feeling confused at the unexpected question.

“Duh~ We both know that you always spend time with the two guys.”

“But, the question is… Out of the two, who did you fall in love with?”

Yoona looked at the two girls in front of her with a confused look. Thinking to herself for a bit, she let out a soft sigh.

“I don’t know…”

Jessica and Yuri look at each other in disbelief. Sighing softly, both of them look at the confused deer and softly pat her head.

“Aww~ It’s okay Yoong~”

“By the time come, choose wisely. Who did you love out of the two from the bottom of your heart?”

Yuri and Jessica walked out of the room, leaving the confused deer alone.

 

“Do I really have to choose one and hurt another? Can’t I just let this beautiful relationship with the three of us always stay like this forever?”


Author’s Note:

Hello! Ah, this is just a short drabble(?)

I don’t know what to call this.

It might be short (or not).

But, I do hope you will still like it.

I was thinking of turning this into a story, but I don’t know about the feedback.

Please leave comments of what you’re thinking :3

I apologize for not being able to reply to some comments ; _ ;