[SC] Forever Love...

Our deer, Yoona

[Special Chapter] : Forever Love...

 

“Yoona, are you happy?”

He look at the photo of a girl with deer-like eyes smiles sweetly. He ran his fingers through the photos as he feel his tears fall.

“Why did you have to leave me in the dark?”

He looks at his side to find a diary and a handwritten letter inside a flowery envelope. Weakly, he grabs the diary as he flips through the pages.

“You promised me that you would always be there to wipe away my tears. But, why?” He cannot forget the promises she have made for him. She vows to always be there when his tears fall. He is a manly man, at least in her eyes that is.  As he flips through this one special page, Luhan could feel his tears roll down his cheek again.

--

 XXXX

Today is a memorable day indeed. I met this guy, a chinese guy. He’s a new student at college. He have this sparkly eyes which shines like a deer. He’s a very shy person. Surprisingly, he clique well with Minseokie. Maybe, it’s because of their shy nature.

I don’t even know why, but I could feel myself drawn to him like an opposite magnet attracts each other. The first time our eyes meet, my lips automatically curved into a smile.

I could feel my heart beating fast. Tell me, am I in love with this new kid?

 

“Oh my… Yoona… Did we fall for each other at the same time?” Luhan continues to flip through the next page.

--

XXXX

We’ve been close friends, but Luhan is still awkward with me. I wonder why. I thought of something, but I just shrug it off. I got confessed by Sehun, our junior today. I totally didn’t expect that since Sehun always treat me like a kid even though I’m his senior.

I talk this out with LuLu. I expect him to go against it. But, instead of doing so, he supported me to accept that kid. How can you say that, Lulu? The one I love is you…

Fortunately, Minseok is with me… Thank you Minseok for understanding me when the others left me out…

 

“I wish I could tell you NO. But, who am I to you at that time, Yoona? I’m just a new kid… Sehun looks like he is more suitable with you. He’s a manly man… Compared to me?” Luhan sigh as he flips through the next pages.

--

XXXX

Today is both the happiest and the saddest day in my life. The happy part is that Luhan and I go out together today! I didn’t expect for him to ask me out. But, oh well~ It’s really fortunate. Even though Minseok is supposed to be joining along, but we ended up going together. Wee~ I feel so happy when Luhan sing to me my favorite song, Just The Way U Are. His voice is really melodious and soothing~ No wonder I could feel my heart to become more and more attracted to him.

But, Luhan… Will we still be able to spend more time together? I just went to the doctor. How can I not feel sad and depressed when I knew I got a sickness which got no cure? It requires operation, but I don’t even know whether I can survive or not… Tell me, Luhan… If you knew about this, what would you do? Will you leave me once you knew I was sick?

Why does this sickness chose me?

 

“Yoona, if only I knew… I honestly would be there for you… It hurts…”

--

XXXX

The pain is getting worse. I haven’t felt like this since months ago. My migraine irks me. It hurts. Too hurt for even me to move around. My gastric keeps on attacking my weak stomach. I can barely breathe properly now. I don’t even know how much longer I had left?

Luhan, it hurts… But, it hurts more to know that you like a girl like Seohyun. I understand Lu… She’s a very beautiful junior, obedient and a decent girl. Compared to me, I’m harsh, tough and tomboyish. I don’t even know how to be feminine. I wish you all the best Lu… I love you…

 

“Yoona, why you never ask me about this? She’s not the one I love… I love you…”

--

XXXX

I don’t know how much time left. I could feel my voice weaken, my health decreases… I can only smile weakly when people keep on telling me I look pale. I assured them it’s just a light fever when I knew… I knew it was something else. I’m too afraid to see the doctor again. I don’t wanna know my time limit. Why must it be me?

Lu, I’m sorry I pushed Seohyun to you. But, looking at your face, you look happier with her. I must distant myself from you. I just want to leave everyone in the dark. I don’t want anyone to know… I just know that no one honestly cares about me… It’s better to die alone though.

Lu, I love you so much… Do you know that?

 

“Yoona ah, why won’t you tell me… Tell us? Why must you suffer alone?

--

XXXX

Here I am, looking at you from afar… Luhan… Are you happy? I hope you are… It hurts me to see you… again. After all this years… I’m sorry Lu, I cannot even smile when I met you at the pizza restaurant the other day. I don’t know how to react. I mean, it’s been years or maybe months since I’ve last seen you… This is better isn’t it?

Minseok came to visit again today. I didn’t expect him to know. He who never shed tears, cried by my side as I assured him everything will be okay. Sehun ask me to tell everything to Luhan. Luhan ask Minseok to tell me that I want to see him. But, how can I?

Luhan, just let me love you from afar…

 

“Yoona… Why am I the only one? It hurts me more when my smile wasn’t return back…”

--

XXXX

Today is the most hurtful day of all. I don’t care about my breathing, my painful migraine or my killing gastric. Luhan’s hurtful gaze is the most hurtful of all. I’m sorry, Luhan. I just had to do what I gotta do. I’m sorry for saying I’m leaving you for Sehun. Sehun warmly holds my hand, assuring me to be okay. I could feel my heart hurt so badly, seeing your tearful eyes as you look at me weakly. Luhan, I just have to make sure you didn’t know. It would have been better anyway.

Sehun scolded me… He told me off. But, in the end, we cried in each other arms. The doctor came again and told me that I don’t have much time left. Minseok confess to me that he likes me, but he prefers that I be straightforward with you…

But, I just can’t… I can’t bear to see you hurting more than you could have been…

I love you too much to let you suffer with me…

 

“Yoona… If only I knew…”

--

XXXX

I could feel I’m not going to live long. I tried my best to write this letter. I hope Minseok and Sehun can pass it on to you, Luhan. I always ask them about you. I’m glad I can see you smile again after that day. Luhan, it hurts… The pain came again… I don’t think I can go on…

But, I just want to live…

I want to live… I wanna see you again…

I love you, Luhan…

 

“Yoona, I love you too! Yoona…” Luhan cried as he reaches for the letter.

--

Dear Luhan,

Are you surprised? Or do you feel disgust receiving this letter from me? Well, I just want to tell you through this letter. I don’t have much time left, Luhan… I will be going somewhere far away… I don’t even know when that time will come… But, I can feel it will be nearer. In fact, maybe by the time you received this letter… I might not be in this world to see you smile anymore…

Luhan, I’ve always wanted to tell you this… I love you, Luhan. I don’t love those cliché things like your smile or cuteness. In fact, I love your clumsiness, your stubbornness when it comes to saying that you are a manly man. I love when you try your best to accompany me to enter the horror house. It’s funny and heartwarming when I see you try your best to ride the cable car with me… Your clinginess never irks me… In fact, I love it.

Luhan, I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark… I’m sorry for leaving you for someone else even though that one was just an act. I’m sorry for pushing you to Seohyun. I’m sorry…

In the end, all I wanted to deliver through this letter is just… I love you, Xi Luhan… Please continue living as the bright and cheerful guy that made me fall in love with you.

-Im Yoona…

 

“Yoona! Why do you have to leave me? I love you… I never got the chance to say this to you… Why Yoona? Why?” Luhan cries hard as he look at the letter and the diary in front of him.

He switch his eyes position to the girl who didn’t even move in front of him. Luhan holds her hand so dearly as he spoke.

“No matter what… I will always love you… Im Yoona… I have forgiven you long ago~ I wish you were here by my side, alive and smiling back at me… I love you…”

.

.

.

“Luhan, the doctor said we don’t have much time left. You have to say your final goodbye…” Minseok’s cold hoarse voice, broke Luhan tears.

“Hyung, be strong… Tell her…”

 

Luhan shift his gaze back to the female deer.

“Dear Im Yoona, if you could hear me now, I’m more than happy… Im Yoona. The girl I feel for… I honestly fell for you since the first time we’ve seen each other. It wasn’t love at first sight. It’s more like love at first heartbeat. Indeed, my heartbeat fasten the moment I gather my courage to talk to you.

Yoona, if you could see me now… Please smile at me. I just want to show you how manly I’ve been even though I knew you will laugh at me… Yoona ah, I love you… That’s the fact…

Yoona, if you could move now and interact with me… I would never let any chances slip away. I will treasure every single moment. I will make everyday just like it’s our special day… I’m sorry that I couldn’t save you…

Yoona ah, for this one last time… I’m giving you my most sincere smile. I love you… Im Yoona…”

Luhan softly planted a kiss on top of Yoona’s forehead as a single tear fall from the corner of her eyes down to her cheek. As Luhan breaks away from her, he flash the most sincere smile he ever had.

 

As if the moment would stop, Yoona’s machine stop working as the doctors rushes in to her and Luhan collapse to the floor.

Minseok and Sehun rush to his side and support him.

“Let her go, she’s been suffering for too long… Love her even from afar…”

Luhan tears fall again as he glance at Yoona which has been covered by the white blanket.

Luhan stands up as he moves closer to the cold Yoona.

 

“I love you, before… now… and forever… Please be happy, Im Yoona…” Luhan caresses her cheeks as he kisses her forehead again and cover her again with tearful eyes.


Author’s Note:

A LuYoon one shot! Kekeke!

Did I made you cry? Please tell me I didn’t T_T

I’m so so sorry~

Sometimes, not all stories will unfold itself in the happy way.

Oh well, do leave comments and I will try to fulfill your request~

Till the next update, love MyDanbo

p.s: I got work tomorrow T_T