Super Junior's Yesung

Our deer, Yoona

YeYoon : I Will Be Missing You

 

 

"Oppa!" 

Yesung could hear clearly the voice of the girl he have longed to hear. The girl that he cannot possibly get away from his mind. The girl, SNSD's Im Yoona, who is oblivious with his feelings. 

"OPPA! Wait for me!" Yoona shouted loud enough for Yesung and Kyuhyun to turn around and stop walking.

"What's wrong with you, Yoong? You are making me deaf for shouting!" Kyuhyun put his hands covering his ears, trying to make Yoona angry while making an annoyed face.

"YAH! GameGyu! Shut up! I'm not here to fight with you~" Yoona said after managed to catch her breathe after panting hard. 

"Oh, then why are you here, Grandma Deer?" Kyuhyun ask again while pinching Yoona's cheek hard.

The two continues to fight while slowly forgetting about Yesung's presence.

'Aish, these two. Whenever they see each other, they'll fight like they are the only one there.' Yesung thought as he slowly feels isolated.

 

"Um.. Yoong, Kyu. IF you two want to fight then, I'll be leaving." Yesung finally said.

 

However, the two people could not hear what he said due to busy with fighting and raising their voices while fighting.

Yesung bid goodbyes, turn around and starts to walk away from the two. Yoona then realize that Yesung is about to leave them and quickly ignore Kyuhyun remarks and walk towards Yesung. 

"Oppa!" Yoona shouted again.

Yesung just simply ignores that as he thought Yoona was calling Kyuhyun.

"Yesung Oppa!" Yoona called out again.

Yesung turns around and cannot help but to smile brightly. 

 

"Yes?" Yesung fake a cough as he look at Yoona who is running towards him.

"Look. I have something to talk to you." Yoona said while looking at Yesung with her doe-eyes.

 

Yesung smile again, brighter this time with his eyes shining.

 

"Look hyung, your smile is much brighter than when we receive award, you know?" Kyuhyun softly said but it was loud enough for the two to hear.

"YAH. GAME MANIAC GYU! Shut up!" Yoona shouted, making Kyuhyun laughs instead of fighting back.

"Uh, I think I smile the same each time." Yesung said as he look down, blushing.

 

"Okay, I'm gonna leave you two love birds with your business. Good luck!" Kyuhyun smile as he bid goodbyes and walk away after getting all his stuff.

 

'Good luck? Seriously Kyu, don't make it sound so obvious. Aishh.' Yesung thoughts as he look at the girl in front of him.

 

"Good luck? Good luck with what, oppa?" Yoona asks curiously.

"Oh, nothing. Yoona yah~ What is it that you want to talk about?" Yesung asks after he managed to regain his composure.

"Ah, nothing. It's just that I want to ask something."

"What is it, Yoona ya?" 

"Oppa, is it true that you are going to be enlist in the army soon?" Yoona asks with a sad face. 

"Ah, yes. But, I thought you knew." Yesung smile as he feels appreciated with Yoona's question.

"I did. But, I did not know the exact date." Yoona looks down, feeling bad.

"Well, it have been confirmed that I will be enlist on 6th May." Yesung smile widely.

"MWUH! That fast? And it's May? Can't you postponed the date?" Yoona pleaded while making a cute puppy eyes.

"Ah, mianhae Yoong. It have been decided. Plus, I'm all prepared to go." Yesung smile while trying to reassure the sad Yoona.

"But, but, but, I can't see you off. I've got schedule on that day. Too bad!" Yoona frown.

"It's okay. I understand, Yoona ah. Why do you ask anyway?" 

"Because I want to know! I wanna see you off. But, now it seems that I can't and it's two days from now!" Yoona looks down again trying to stop her tears from forming.

"It's okay. You have other oppas to accompany you when I'm not around. You also have your dongsaeng, Kyu Line with you, right?" Yesung slowly caress Yoona's hair while smiling.

"But, it won't be the same without you around." Yoona can't stop her tears as she starts to cry again.

"Aigoo. Our Yoong is crying because of me? Don't cry." Yesung said as he slowly pulls her into a soft hug.

"But, but, Yesung Oppa. I will be missing you. Even if its two years it is bad. First Leeteuk Oppa, and now you?" Yoona cries harder as she buried her face on Yesung's shoulder.

"It's only two years, Yoong. I promise that I will always try to contact you when I'm inside there. Don't you be the one that forgets me, okay?" Yesung smile while caressing Yoona's hair.

"Okay. I promise that I will never forget you if you did the same. Oppa, I have to go now. I have a tour in Japan." Yoona broke the hug and bows at Yesung.

"It's okay. Yoona. I-" Yesung words were cut off by Yoona's phone ringing.

"Ah, wait oppa. I have a call."

 

'Blind Love, huh? So, it's true then?Yesung smile weakly.

 

"Ah, oppa. I have to go. Take good care of yourself. I will be missing you oppa!" Yoona smile as she bids goodbye and left.

 

"Hyung, are you sure you won't confess?" Kyuhyun appears out of nowhere as he pats Yesung's back.

"Oh well, I was about to earlier. But, I guess I've already been shot down even before I got the chance to do so." Yesung smile as he put his hands around Kyuhyun's shoulder and walk with him to their next schedule.

 

"If only you knew how much I love you. I will be missing you, Im Yoona." Yesung said softly as he smile and continue walking. 

 

"Oppa, hopefully you can find someone who can makes you happy since I think you cannot reply my feelings. Saranghae, Kim Jong Woon. I will be missing you, Jong Woon Oppa." Yoona smile weakly as she headed to her next schedule.


Author's Note :  

Ah, I've been wanting to write this. I think Yesung somehow have feelings for Yoona. But, maybe he thought that Yoona only consider him as friends, he did not make a move on her. Meanwhile, in this story, Yoona actually love Yesung. But, she misunderstood the treatment that Yesung gave to her as she thought that Yesung only cared about her as his dongsaeng. Oh well, she decided to move on. 

Thank you for reading. Keep on waiting for the next update! I apologize for any inconvenience :)

"Love is not a simple subject, after all."