[SC] EXO's Kris

Our deer, Yoona

[Special Chapter] My Galaxy

 
 

“Where is he right now?”

The eleven guys look at each other and ended up looking down because they cannot bear to look at the girl before them.

“Why you didn’t tell me?”

She throws another question which only be left unanswered.

“Why must I know everything from news article? I just found out about this when I overheard your conversation?”

“Noona…”

Sehun soft voice calling out for Yoona was stopped by Suho. Suho shakes his head and ask Sehun to back away.

“Yoona… We just didn’t want you to know…”

“Where is he, JunMyeon?”

“He promised to me that he will never leave…”

“I… don’t know…”

“Junmyeon… You are my friend right? Why won’t you tell me?”

“Yoona… I can’t…”

“That’s it… I’m leaving… I’m leaving to find him…”

“But, Yoona… You can’t… You will—”

Suho tries to stop Yoona by holding her hand. Yoona look at him and jerk away his hand.

“You should know how much I loved him, Jun. I’ve loved him more than I have ever loved myself…”

“I know… That’s why I want you to stop… Yoona… There’s nothing you can do about it… He already left…”

“Junmyeon… Why he didn’t tell me anything? Why?”

Yoona break down and started crying. Suho caught her before she fell on the hard cold floor. Yoona cries as she just let Suho holds her and hug her tight.

“I know, Yoona…”

“Junmyeon… I can’t… I need to see him…”

“I’m sorry, Yoona… I don’t think you can’t…”

“Why? I need him…”

“Yoona… If he cut off all connections, it means he does not want to be found... No matter what, please listen to me…”

“I love him… Why did he leave me?”

“Hushh… Yoona, I’m here…”

Suho hugs Yoona softly and calm her down while the other ten guys watched over them with a heartbreaking feeling.

“Can’t we tell her?”

Xiumin look at Sehun who is feeling a bit guilty.

“No, Sehun… We’ve promised him we won’t tell anyone about it…”

“Hyung…”

D.O walks over to Sehun and pat his head softly.

“Some things are better be left unsaid and  hidden.”

Sehun look at D.O and sighed.

“I’m sorry, Noona… It is for your own good.”

 

“Where are you, Wu Yi Fan?”

Yoona look at the memorable picture of her and Kris together. It’s been years since that incident. She sighed and put down the photo. Looking at the rain pouring down outside her house, reminds her with their memories together.  After a day full of training together, they played outside under the rain. It was indeed a stupid action since both of them got scolded the next day. But, the moment was so precious.

 

‘What are you doing, idiot?’

‘I’m playing in the rain with you, sunbae.’

‘Why would you do that, idiot?’

‘Because I’m your idiot who will forever be following you around.’

‘You won’t leave?’

‘I won’t… I’m going to stay here, even if you chase me away.’

‘Promise?’

‘Nope. I won’t promise.’

‘Why?’

‘Promises are meant to broken. But, I shall vow that I will.’

‘How can I trust you?’

Yoona look at Kris with a blank face, while he just gave her a small gummy smile.

‘You will know it yourself.’

 

RING! RING!

“Huh?”

Yoona shakes her head lightly and look at herself in the mirror. Her tears flow out again. She chuckles at her own silliness.

“Ah! I’ve got a phone call!”

Yoona hurriedly turn her attention on her phone. She had just missed one call from an unknown number. Feeling something weird inside her, she tries to put away those weird thoughts and call that number.

After a few second of waiting, someone picks up the call. Yoona bravely ask.

“Who is this?”

A moment of silence appeared before the other side muttering some words.

“Yoona…”

Yoona swear she could feel her tears fall the moment she recognized the voice.

“Is that you…?”

“Yoona…”

Again, his deep voice. Yoona cries as she listens to him calling out her name.

“Wu fan… Is that you?” Yoona voice cracks a bit due to feeling nervous.

‘What if it’s a prank?’

Just when Yoona is about to hang up on the phone call, that deep voice calls out for her again.

“It is me, Yoona… I am really him, Wu Yifan.”

Yoona break down the moment he admits his identity.

“WHERE WERE YOU,WUFAN? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHY DID YOU LEAVE?”

“Yoona… All I can say is… I’m sorry…”

“I don’t need you to say that when you don’t even mean it!”

“Yoona, I missed you…”

“Stop! Don’t do this to me… You left me, them and the others for years without saying anything. What do you expect? Do you expect me to come at you with open arms? Hugging and kissing you like we always do? Get your fact right, Kevin!”

“But… I—”

“I don’t want to hear anything from someone who shuts me out for years. I hate you… Kevin Wu…”

“… I’m sorry…”

Yoona suddenly feels the outburst of guilt. She did not even mean what she had just said. She was too angry, probably too devastated by the fact that he finally calls after years of leaving her in the dark.

“Kev—No… Wufan.. I’m sorry, I got too—”

“It’s okay, Yoona… I deserve this… I’m sorry for disturbing you… I l—”

TUTT… TUTT…

“Huh? What is he trying to say?”

Yoona try calling Kris again, but failed miserably since she only got connected to voicemail.

“Why do I have a bad feeling about this?”

 

“Why didn’t you just say it to her?”

The tall guy just flashes his gummy smile.

“I can’t…”

“Why not, Kris?”

“Don’t call me that… I don’t deserve that name…”

“You will always be with us, no matter what. No matter—”

“It’s okay, Junmyeon… Where are the others?”

“They are going to come tomorrow. We wouldn’t want the company to find out about this…”

“I’m sorry…”

Suho smile warmly to the man lying down on the white bed.

“Don’t be… We are brothers, right? Now, rest… You got an appointment later on.”

“Thank you… I’m sorry for troubling you with these. I’m the bad one.”

“Don’t say that… If we didn’t go through your stuff, we wouldn’t even know about this. Now, stop whining like you’re dying. Go and rest.”

“Okay mom~”

Suho laughed and closed the door. As soon as he into his car, his tears fall.

“Till when are you going to suffer on your own? She needs to know…” Suho sighed and start the engine.

“It’s about time she knows…”

 

Ding dong~

“Yes?”

Yoona ran to the door.

“Hey Yoong.”

“Oh! Junmyeon~ Minseok~ Come in~”

Suho and Xiumin bowed politely to Yoona and walked inside.

“Yoona, we are sorry for intruding.”

“Oh, I don’t mind. Wait here, I’m going to go and make some coffee.”

Yoona immediately got up from her seat and walked to the kitchen to prepare some coffee. Xiumin and Suho glanced at each other worriedly.

“Should we tell her?”

“We have to… We don’t even know whether he—”

“Who are you talking about?”

Yoona appeared with three cups of coffee. Yoona carefully placed the cups and tea pot on the table.

“Yoona, he doesn’t have much time…”

“Who?”

“Yifan…”

Hearing the name of the guy that had just called him a moment ago, the cup she holds just now fall on the floor and crashed into pieces.

“I’m gonna go and clean this up…” Yoona tried to remain as calm as possible to ignore what they had just said.

“Yoona, please come with us… He needs you…” Suho stand up and walked over to Yoona to help her with the broken cup.

“I… don’t know what you’re talking about, Jun…” Yoona ignored Suho and continues to pick up the scattered pieces of the cup.

“Yoona, stop. Yifan needs you… He’s in the hospital now. Quite critical. He only got a small tiny bit of a chance if he does the operation.”

“Stop lying… I need to clean this up…” Trying to control her tears, Yoona ignored the two guys. Xiumin who cannot bear to see one of his best friends to be like this, grab both of Yoona’s hands and make her look at him.

“STOP, YOONA!”

“Minseok… Let me be…”

“Im Yoona! He’s dying! Are you sure you want to see him when he’s dead?”

“Minseok…”

“Why would we lie about something like this? Stop ignoring us! Wu Yi Fan is now in the hospital, fighting off the disease alone! He’s going to undergo an operation! The chance of you seeing him after that is low. He—”

“Minseok…” Yoona hard and cold wall break as her tears rolled down her cheeks. Suho started to cry when he watched Xiumin pull Yoona into a comforting hug to calm her down.

“Yoona… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you…”

“Minseok… Did you guys knew this since the beginning?”

“Yes… He asked us to keep this as a secret from you…”

“Minseok… Take me to him… Please…”

“Okay, Yoona…”

 

‘What have I done to deserve something like this?’

Kris clutched his chest area as the pain keep on coming. Noticing that someone came, Kris pretended to fall asleep while hiding the pain.

“Wu fan…”

‘That voice… Am I dreaming?’

Feeling shocked by the voice he has been longing to hear, he opened his eyes to look at the owner of the voice.

“Yoona… How…?” Kris question left hanging when he noticed Suho and Xiumin walked in his hospital room and stand by Yoona’s side.

“Why won’t you tell me?” Yoona right hand slowly caressed Kris’s cheeks.

“Because I know that you will cry…” Kris looked at Yoona who is now crying.

“I… miss you… idiot…” Yoona hug Kris tight as he cried on his shoulder. Suho and Xiumin looked at each other and decided to leave the two.

“I know… I miss you too, idiot…” Kris ran his fingers on Yoona’s hair while trying hard to hold back his tears.

“I don’t know what to say now… I feel bad for not knowing… I feel bad for blaming everything on you without trying to consider your reason. Will you forgive me?”

“There’s nothing to forgive if you did not even do anything wrong. Yoona, I’m the one at fault…” Kris looked down to hide his tears.

“No, it’s no one fault… I’m glad that I know, finally.” Yoona placed her warm hands on Kris cold cheeks and caressed it lovingly.

“I love you…”

“I love you too, Wu Yi Fan…”

The two of them laughed and put their forehead on each other before closing their distance and hug each other warmly.

 

“Did we do anything bad, Minseok?”

Xiumin looked at Suho whose tears were already flowing out freely. Fortunately, they are at the rooftop where no one was around.  He pat Suho’s back and smiled at the younger man.

“No, we didn’t…”

“But, we separate them for a while.”

“This is for both of them… If Yoona knew earlier, Yi Fan was worried it will affect her career. He also said that he did not want to ruin her dream—”

“—and our dream tooo…”

“He cares too much for us… Now, let’s go and buy something for them to eat. In the meantime we can leave them with some personal time.”

“Hmm~ I just hope those kids won’t disturb them~ You do know how much we dotes on Yoona?”

“Of course, I’ve knew it all along~”

Suho and Xiumin laughed together and left the hospital.

Ever since that day, Yoona always come and visit Kris. Sometimes, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol will join her. The other time, it would be Luhan and Baekhyun. They cannot come together at the same time due to conflicting schedule. They still keep this as a secret from other people because of Kris and Yoona request.

 

“Yoona, aren’t you tired?” Kris warm voice brings a smile to her face. Yoona caressed his cheeks and smiled warmly at him.

“I’m fine. What about you? Shouldn’t you rest? When is the operation?”

“It’s tomorrow~ Yes tomorrow! Don’t worry, it will be fine!” Kris showed his gummy smile trying to ease the girl’s worries.

“I—”

RING~ RING~

“Excuse me, sorry…” Yoona excused herself since it’s the phone call from her members. She picked up the phone call and Kris noticed that she’s pouting sadly. Kris looked at Yoona’s handbag by his side and quickly put something inside. He quickly sit like before and act like nothing happen when Yoona walked over to him with a sad face.

“I have schedule… Why?” Yoona pouted as Kris just laughed at her.

“Just go. I don’t want you to ignore your work responsibilities.”

“Do you really want me to go?”

No. I want you to stay with me, I want you to be by my side, play with my hair, tease me about my gummy smile and make me laugh with your childish antics. Don’t leave, Yoona…’ Kris thought as he looked at the confused girl in front of him. He flashed his gummy smile again and assured her that he will be okay even though he know he won’t be.

“Just go… I’m not gonna go anywhere.”

“Okay then. Sehun , Tao, Chanyeol, Suho and Xiumin will be coming to take over. Suho and Xiumin is on their way now. I’m going now.”

Yoona left after kissing Kris on his forehead.

 

“I’m sorry for lying… I love you, Yoona. Forever and always.” Kris smile turn to frown as his tears fall.

“Yah! Are you sick?” Suho who had just arrived, hurriedly rush over to Kris with Xiumin.

“I’m fine… I’m fine…”

“Did you tell her your operation is today?”

“Nope, I don’t want her to be worried. I can’t imagine myself seeing her cry. I just can’t…”

“Yifan…” Xiumin pat his back while Suho looked at Kris sadly.

“Guys, promise me… No matter what happen to me, please take care of Yoona. She look strong, but she’s so fragile. She needs you guys…”

“Wufan—”

Kris cut Suho off when he suddenly clenched his heart area tightly. Xiumin who have a quick reflex quickly ran to call the doctor over.

“KRIS! HOLD YOURSELF TOGETHER.” Suho shouted as he panicked seeing Kris in pain. Moments later, doctors and nurses came over and quickly bring him over to the emergency room.

“He must stay alive. He promised us… He must stay alive! He… promised us… Yoona…” Suho cries as he looked at the EMERGENCY ROOM sign lit up signaling there’s an operation going on. Xiumin pat his back to calm him down.

“Junmyeon… I know he can live… Just believe in him.” Both of them sit down while thinking of the same thing : ‘What about Yoona?’

 

Meanwhile, Yoona who have finished with her schedule open the letter she found in her handbag earlier.  Smiling to herself, she opened the envelope carefully.

 

Hey Yoong,

You must think that I’m cheesy and look like an idiot for writing this. You must be laughing at me right now, imagining how I look like when I’m writing this. But, I don’t care that. I just want you to know something. Yoona, I want to apologize for keeping you in the dark after all those years. I know I’m selfish when I left you with no clues or signs to hold onto. Yoona, thank you for forgiving me despite the thing I’ve done to you. Thank you for staying by my side always. Yoona, Yoona, Yoona, Im Yoona, the name of the woman that steal my heart away with every laughter, every smile, every tears and every single time my eyes look at this woman. Im Yoona, you are the woman I love. I know I sound weird cheesy and whatsoever, but I cannot keep this in anymore. Im Yoona, will you marry me? Will you marry me, be the woman I love, my wife, the mother to our children and most important of all, the love of my life?

P.S: If your answer is Yes, please look inside your handbag. There’s a white box. (I know I’m not romantic, but shut up and look for it.

 

Yoona just laugh while looking inside her handbag. She found a small white box and open it. There’s a small note inside.

 

I assume your answer is Yes, so this is for you.-WYF

 

“My Galaxy? Can he not be too cheesy?” Yoona laughed as she put on the ring and smiled warmly.

RING! RING!

“Huh?” Yoona put down the white box inside her handbag before answering the phone call.

“Hello…”

“Yoona! Yoona! Come fast… He…”

“What is it, Jun?” Yoona asked, recognizing the voice.

“I’m sorry Yoona… But, Wu Yi Fan… He—”

Yoona quickly ran towards her car to drive to the hospital.

“Don’t leave me again, Wu Yi Fan… Just don’t…”

 

--

 

“I miss you…”

Her soft voice resonance over the beautiful sandy white beach and smiled to herself.

“Omma…” A small voice called over her as the cute little hand holds her right hand.

“Qiu Long~ What are you doing here? Where’s appa?”

That little boy smiled sweetly and pointed to the other side of the beach.

“Come to Appa~ Will you?” Yoona laughed at Suho who looks tired.

“Yah~ How can you be so tired already? He is not that good at walking.” Yoona laughs as she ruffles Qiu Long’s hair.

“Shut up! How can you ask me that? I’m—”

“Grandpa Suho~” Xiumin laughs as the other EXO members walked together with him heading towards Yoona.

“Shut up, Minseok! It’s tiring being a father!” Suho grunted as Yoona just laughed.

“Hey, don’t you dare forget about me…” Yoona smile and walked towards him carefully. Suho just give way to them and take Qiu Long in his arms.

“Yah! Suho! Stop teaching him that you’re the APPA! I’m the father!”

“What! I don’t care!” Suho rolled his eyes and laughed at the tall man.

“Tch, Yoong~ How can you forget about me?” Kris turned to look at Yoona who smiled warmly at him.

“Yes, Mr. Wu! How can we forget the person who is responsible for everything?”

Yoona glared at the tall man who just laughed at her. His gummy smile ease her anger as he slowly put his hands on her growing tummy.

“Almost nine months eyyy?”

“Yes, Wufan! Do you know what I’m gonna name her?”

Kris eyes lit up when he heard Yoona mention her.

“It’s a GIRL?”

“Yes and I already have a name for it”

“What is it, Yoona?”

“Xia Yue…. Summer Moon. I am not going to let you name this one too!”

Kris softly kissed her forehead and squat down to kiss her tummy.

“I love you, Wu Yi Fan. Thank you for being alive. Thank you for fighting your way through the pain. Thank you for being here by my side…” Yoona softly ruffles Kris’s hair as the tall man smiled at her.

“I love you too, Mrs. Wu… My Galaxy”

Kris stands up and kisses Yoona’s lips for a brief moment.

“Ewww.” Kris and Yoona looked at Qiu Long who muttered his first word. They were worried before since he haven’t been able to say anything.

“YAH! WHO TEACH HIM THAT?” Kris glared at the boys as they whistle in ignorance. Yoona just laughed at his cute anger.

“Uh, guys. We should go before someone exploded!” Suho laughed as he grab Qiu Long and ran away with the EXO members. Yoona just laughed looking at Kris trying to catch up with s.


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hope you enjoy this :)

First and foremost, I would like to thank DERPS for always giving me strength to keep on writing this. 

I was unsure at first due to some circumstances. You know who you are. 

Second, thanks to OLYMPIANS <3 a group full of laughter and fun ^^

Thanks to my readers who always willing to wait for me :)

Anyway, keep on supporting EXO no matter what. Support all of them and don't fight with each other ^^

p.s : DO VISIT OUR REQUEST SHOP TO REQUEST ANY STORY :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/750190/hors-d-oevures-open-hiring-request-yoona