[R] Big Bang's G-Dragon

Our deer, Yoona

Call You Mine

requested by afiqahalya

“Jiyong-sshi, what are you doing next two weeks?”

He notices that Yoona did not wait too long before asking him a question. He feels proud knowing how professional she can be in front of the camera. Well, it’s true that there are a lot of camera and people surrounding them in the café. It’s the famous program where celebrities got paired up without knowing who their partner is. We Got Married, a famous program that allows celebrities including idols to date in public. It’s not like all couples ended up falling for each other—it is usually the other way around. Sometimes, one of the two falls for the other one but ended up not being able to move up their relationship to another level. If the couple is lucky, they might fall for each other even though it hardly happen.

“Jiyong-sshi?”

Jiyong’s mind return back to reality when Yoona poke his hand. 

“Well, I got tour coming up.”

“Oh, great. When is the first concert?”

Jiyong looks at Yoona with a blank expression. Is she playing around with him or is she seriously don’t know when is his concert? He did tell her few weeks ago about it. He even gives off hints that he want her to come to the concert. Did she not get it?

“Yoon—”

“Here are your drinks. Enjoy!”

Jiyong takes a deep breath and tries his best not to let his real feelings shown on his face.

“Yoona-sshi, can I ask something from you?”

Yoona smiles warmly at her fake on-screen husband. She knows what he is going to ask anyway. His group member, TOP already told her about their upcoming concert when they saw each other at the event back then.

“What is it, Jiyong-sshi?”

Jiyong takes Yoona hand, look at her earnestly and try his best to convey his feelings.

“Will you come to my concert?”

Yoona’s answer is something he did not expect for.

“Your concert?”

“Huh? No! No!”

Jiyong feels frantic for that kind of words coming out of his mouth. He hopes that the camera did not catch that earlier or else his group members going to .

“I mean… Will you come to our group, Bigbang’s concert in Seoul? I truly hope you can come.”

Jiyong uses his ultimate weapon, The-Well-Known-GD’s-Puppy-Eyes that no one can resist. Who said so? Kwon Jiyong himself said so. He feels sure that Yoona cannot reject his offer.

“Wait, let me check my schedule. When is the concert?” Yoona asks without noticing Jiyong’s dejected look. Another answer from her that he did not expect to get. He always thought that Yoona will immediately say that she will come to their concert, but too bad that she reacted differently from his imagination.

“Umm, if you are asking about the one held at Seoul, it’s in three weeks. So, can you come?”

He honestly knows that he look so desperate right here in front of the camera, begging for his fake on-screen wife to come to his concert. G-Dragon feeling desperate for SNSD’s Deer Yoona to come to his concert. That’s true. If his fans, VIP saw this, he is definitely going to be laughed at. Who knows what his group members will do at him or what will he do if his SM’s brothers and sisters-in-laws know?

“I’m sorry, Jiyong-sshi. I have a schedule in China that day. I truly hope I can come.”

“But, you come to EXO’s concert the other day…” Jiyong speaks to himself in a very low voice.

“Huh? What is it, Jiyong-sshi?”

“Oh, it’s nothing~ let’s eat~ I want to bring you somewhere today.”

Yoona continues to eat while trying to ignore Jiyong’s pouty look. He look a little dejected and do not feel excited about going to the amusement park that day. The two of them spent the whole date at the amusement park and a picnic at a small park.

“So, how was the date?”

Jiyong only answers nonchalantly at TOP who expect him to say something exciting.

“It was fun, I guess.”

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? Usually, you’ll be all chatty about your date with Yoona~” Taeyang comes inside the room and sit next to Jiyong.

“Yoona might not be able to come to our concert in Seoul… I was hoping that she could come…” Jiyong hugs his knees and sigh.

“Hey, that’s not a big deal! She can come to the other concert as well~ We still got lots of tours coming up.”

“But, I want to her to be at the first place our tour going to be held…” He pouts like a kid, TOP can only laugh.

‘If only Yoona know this. Well, she can expect this reaction, right? It’s what she plan to do.’ He thought while smiling at Jiyong who knows nothing about the plan.

“Hyungs! Have you seen this?” Seungri excitedly walks towards them with Daesung while holding up his phone screen for them to see.

“It’s a pictorial of Kai and Yoona! They look pretty intimate here.” Daesung added making Jiyong feel interested to see the photo.

“When will this come out?” Jiyong asks as Seungri slide through the pictures he downloaded on his phone.

“It’s coming out in the ELLE’s February Issue. Did you see the comments online?” Seungri asks, trying to ignite Jiyong’s burning jealousy for the hot pair, Kai, and Yoona.

“I saw them. Their fans totally love their chemistry in the photoshoot. Their burning gazes towards the camera. They were even called the Hot Dancing Couple (I made this up. HAHAHA). I  heard the fans support if they become a real couple. The fans even dub them as the hottest couple among the “Make a Promise” photoshoot.” Daesung, the chatty one, continues to add fuel to Jiyong’s burning fire of jealousy.

“Whoa. You’re going to lose this if Yoona ended up falling for Jongin.” Taeyang added, knowing that Jiyong definitely going to be mad.

“That’s not gonna happen! I’m going to make sure Yoona will not fall for him!” He stands up, busting his fist up in the air.

“Why? Why do you care, hyung? Yoona is just your fake wife—not a real one~” Seungri teases JIyong while reminding him of the truth.

“Have you fallen for her?” Taeyang asks in a serious tone while signaling the other members to cut down on the teasing.

“Uhh—I…” Jiyong stutters, he does not know how to get away from this.

“Didn’t you say that you will not fall for her in the beginning?” TOP added even though he knows that Jiyong has fallen hard for that deer since a long time ago.

“Yeah, why do you care if she did not come to the concert or if she take photos with her hot hoobae?” Daesung joins in as Jiyong starts to panic.

Jiyong’s phone starts to ring and he pick up with a professional tone.

“Guys, let’s go, the manager call us to go to practice.”

Jiyong uses his professional mask and hurriedly escape from s teasing.

“See, I told you he love her. Look at him being all jealous over that photos.” Daesung smirk while looking at the photo he got from Yoona earlier. Yoona sends it to him after he asks the photos from her.

He even included a select which Yoona took with Kai at the photo shoot when he showed them to Jiyong earlier.

“Yeah, his eyes burns, even more, when you show him that selca.” Seungri laughs.

“Well, let’s pretend we don’t know anything. That’s the plan right.”

“Jiyong, that’s a great performance! Good job!”

Jiyong smiles at the compliment. He finished his solo performance just now. Behind him, Daesung and Seungri look at each other and nodded.

“We’re sorry, G-Dragon hyung~ But, this is an order.”

The two quickly bring Jiyong towards the center of the stage and leave him there. They disappear after they make sure Jiyong sit down on a chair at the center of the stage.

All of a sudden, Taeyang appears at the end of the stage with a grand piano.

“Is this for his stage? He should have asked me.” Jiyong laughs and shakes his head. However, Taeyang did not sing, he starts playing the piano to a song covered by JooYoung, “Call You Mine”. Jiyong raises an eyebrow in anticipation as the song starts.

As the song begins, a female voice starts to sing while following Taeyang’s piano accompaniment.

Jiyong eyes widen the moment he notices a certain familiar female figure wearing a long peach dress walking towards him. He stands up and walk towards her.

Call you my own

And can I call you my lover

Call my own and only guy

Call you my everything, call you my baby

You’re the only one who runs my world

 

“Yoona?” Honestly, Jiyong feels like crying the moment he recognizes the female singer walking towards him. Yoona smiles at him as she walks around him. She continues singing the song from her practices with Taeyang and TOP before.

She finishes the song as she walks towards Jiyong with a bright smile.

 

Call you my own

And can I call you my lover

Call my own and only guy (Guy guy… yeah)

Call you my everything, call you my baby

You’re the only one who runs my world (yeah)

 

“So, can I call you my own and only guy, Kwon Jiyong-sshi?”

Yoona’s sentence at the end of the song causes an uproar among the fans as they cheer for Yoona’s unexpected performance. Jiyong, on the other hand, blushes hard and all smiles at the sight bestowed in front of him.

Yoona, the girl he loves standing in front of him with a bright smile. He totally did not expect her to come because he knows that she’s been busy to the point she’s unable to reply his messages.

“Jiyong-sshi, I am waiting for your answer.” Yoona smiles nervously.

“No—“ Yoona facial expression becomes darker as the crowd cries out at Jiyong’s answer.

“Okay… I’m leaving.” Yoona quickly turns away from Jiyong wanting to disappear. Jiyong stops Yoona from going by holding her wrist and turn her around facing him. He holds her in his arms and smile.

“I’m not finished. No, unless you agree to let me call you my own and only girl. Im Yoona, will you be my girlfriend for real?” Jiyong smiles after he notices her blushing face.

“Yes, Jiyong-sshi.”

“No, don’t call me that. Call me oppa.”

“Okay, Jiyong—oppa… I…”

Jiyong cut Yoona’s sentence by kissing her forehead.

“I love you, Yoona. Thank you for coming.”

The crowd cheers louder due to the kiss. The other Big Bang members come out and shout to the crowd.

“That’s it! Time to sing the final song! Are you ready, guys?” Daesung cheerfully asks while smirking at the couple.

“Let’s hear it for the BANG BANG BANG and We Like to Party!” Seungri added as Taeyang started to sing.

Jiyong pulled Yoona to join them. Secretly, he leans in to whisper to Yoona.

“Please don’t shoot photos with guys anymore. I’m jealous…”

“I won’t—be able to promise you that~” Yoona laughs and ran away towards TOP side.

TOP noticing Jiyong’s eyes towards them, holds Yoona’s hand and pull her along with him on stage while passing her around to the other members.

“I’ll get you guys after this!” He glares and pout as he continues his part.

Author’s Note:

Yay! I finished the third request! Yeay yeay yeay!

Here it is for the GYOON couple which is requested by afiqahalya! I hope that I managed to write a great one! Thank you for requesting. Please leave a long comment on your thoughts for this story!

Anyway, for all the ones reading this story, feel free to request more stories. I’m free until February! So, I can write more~

By the way, I need to tell you that you can only request three stories for each pair. I want to give way to the other pairings too! Do request rare pairings <3 Check CHAPTER 60 on how to request <3

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting.

Till then, MyDanbo <3