2PM's TaecYeon

Our deer, Yoona

TaecYoon :  Is It Really Nothing In Between Us?

 

 

Taecyeon smiles widen as he notices that Yoona, the girl he is waiting for coming out from the building.

‘Ah~ It’s her. She’s… beautiful.’ Taecyeon thought and walks over to Yoona as he handed her a drinks of warm coffee.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Thank you, Taecyeon oppa~” Yoona cheerfully said and accepts the warm coffee.

Silence engulfs the pair as Yoona continues to drink the warm coffee until she finishes it.

 

“Oppa~ Why are you here anyway?”

Yoona immediately asks the question after the two of them have walked towards nearby park while wearing their disguise.

 

“Ah, I just want to visit you~”

“Really? That’s nice of you, oppa! Don’t you want to see the others too?”

Taecyeon knows what she meant by that. Tiffany, Jessica and other SNSD members are also close with him.

 

‘It’s just that I want to see you. Is it bad?’ Taecyeon smile weakly at Yoona.

 

“I do. But, I’ve seen them many times when our schedule crashed. I… hardly sees you…”

“Oh, that’s because I’m busy these days. Sorry, oppa.”

“What are you busy with?” Taecyeon pretended he did not knows even though he is always keep up to date with her, secretly of course.

“Well, I have SKT LTE commercial filming with my SMTOWN family lately. I’m also packed with the concerts and stuff.”

“Wow. You must be happy to do that commercial, right?”

“Of course! I’m happy to do commercial together with, Hyunnie, Kyu Oppa, Siwon Oppa, Minho and Sulli~ What about you, oppa?”

“Ah, I have something else going on too. We, 2PM are currently preparing for our comeback.”

“Really? I can’t wait then! I will surely try to see your comeback!”

“Yoona… I…”

“What is it, oppa?”

 

‘I love you… Im Yoona. Ever since the first time I’ve seen you… I’ve fallen deeper every single time I got the chance to know you more. I miss you too much when you are apart.’

 

Yoona notices Taecyeon suddenly become deep in thought and took the chance to fickle his forehead.

“Ouch!”

Yoona laughs happily with opening wide at Taecyeon foolish look.

“What was that for, Alligator Yoong?”

“Nothing~ What is it that you want to tell me earlier, oppa?”

“Actually, Yoona… I–”

 

Yoona’s phone starts to ring signaling that someone’s calling her.

“Wait for a sec, oppa.”

Hmm? Isn’t this Kyuhyunnie’s song, Listen to You?’ Taecyeon just wonders as he watches Yoona laughing and smiling while speaking.

“YAH! Stop disturbing me at night, GameGyu! I’m with Taecyeon oppa!” Taecyeon smiles hurtly as he sees Yoona’s smile that he feels like he had never seen before.

“I know~ I won’t be late at all~ See you around tomorrow, Devil GameGyu~” Yoona finishes the phone call and look at Taecyeon who is waiting patiently.

 

“He said hi and asks me not to trouble you. Ah, sorry, oppa! I thought he called because of the filming or something.”

“Oh, that’s nice of him. Well, are you busy tomorrow?”

“Yeah~ I have full day of work tomorrow. I’ve got filming for SKT LTE and also Innisfree with Minho oppa~ What else? Practice and some performances~” Yoona sigh heavily and Taecyeon just chuckles.

“Well, I guess it is going to be hard on you.”

“Ah! Oppa! I’ve seen your episodes of We Got Married Global Edition! You look so cute! Your wife is cute too! Gui Gui right? She’s adorable~”

“Ah, I thought you did not know~”

“Who wouldn’t? My friend got married! Too bad, I cannot come and see you two during your wedding photoshoots! I wish I could see that!”

“Yeah~ You’ve got full schedule on that day, right?”

“Ah! Oppa! I’ve forgot! I have a filming early morning tomorrow with Minho oppa! I guess I have to go!” Yoona panicked as she looks at her handphone.

“Oh, okay. I also got some filming tomorrow.”

“WGM filming? Nice! I’m jealous~ I wish I’m married too~”

“Yah! It’s just a show~”

“But, you’ll fall in love sooner or later~ I mean look at the past couple~ Most of them are secretly seeing each other like our maknae and Yonghwa oppa!”

“Uh… Yeah. Anyway, don’t you have to rest early?”

“YAH! I FORGOT! AGAIN! Anyway, thank you oppa! It is nice talking with you! See you around and don’t forget to invite me to your wedding house!”

Yoona smiles and hugs Taecyeon lightly and left the park. Taecyeon sighs and headed back home to his dorm.

 

“YAH! Where were you? Gui Gui called for you, you know? Did you turn off your phone?” Wooyoung glares at Taecyeon the moment he steps inside the dorm.

“I… was meeting someone…” Taecyeon gloomy face makes his group members rushes to him.

“Who?” Junho, being the impatient one immediately asks.

“… Yoona.”

“Oh, what happen?” Nichkhun somehow can understand why Taecyeon looks sad.

“She… congratulates me for my marriage life. I’m happy…”

“But?” Nichkhun, being the sharp minded one, asks Taecyeon the question.

“I don’t feel that happy. Is there really nothing going on between us before?”

“But, you are married, Taec… What do you expect?” Junsu sigh as he knows where this is going to be.

“On the show~ You know” Chansung mouthed.

“I… love her, Yoona. But, I guess she does not feel the same way with me.”

“Hyung, right now, you gotta focus on that show. Try to accept your wife, Gui Gui. If you cannot do so, think of this as your responsibilities. There’s nothing you can do about it.” Chansung pats Taecyeon shoulder and leaves him alone while the other members also continues to do what they were doing before. Taecyeon walks into his room half-heartedly and throw himself on his bed.

“Is there really nothing going on between us, SNSD’s Im Yoona?”

 


Author's Note :

A Taecyoon fanfic XD At last, I've updated! Ah, sorry for the long wait. I'm travelling to some places but I couldn't go online~ (sigh) Anyway, here's an update! Keep on the look out for more! Suggest me some more pairings? Pretty please T_T 

P.S: As you suggest~ Can you tell me some info on the pairings. I LOVE LONG COMMENTS! >_>"

-MYDANBO :3