EXO's Chanyeol

Our deer, Yoona

YoonYeol : From Enemy into Love?heart

 

 

“Yah~ Yoona! Why did we always bump into each other?” Chanyeol chuckled the moment he bumped into Yoona at the vending machine.

To his statement, Yoona just laugh off, her famous alligator laugh at Chanyeol.

“What do you expect? We are in the same company after all~” Yoona laughs again as Chanyeol pouts.

“Ah~ How I wish I was always bumped into Dara sunbaenim~” Chanyeol joked, looking at the doe eyes girl beside him who somehow tries her best to control her expression.

“Ah~ Me too~ How I wish the one I always bumped into is one of my fanboy, G-Dragon sunbaenim~ Things might turn out differently~” Yoona blurted out, obviously trying to see how Chanyeol will respond to her statement.

Chanyeol whom trying his best to remain calm and being the happy virus as he had always been, smile and just let out a forced laugh which is unknown to Yoona of course.

“Ah-ha~ It was such a bad luck bumping into you, Yoona~” Chanyeol added without adding the suffixes.

Yoona just replied with a glare as she shot him her deathliest scary smile, “Ah~ It is such a bad luck to me too~ It might have been better if the one I bumped into was Luhan or Kyungsoo or Kris or Baekhyun or other members. They are better~”

Without even waiting for Chanyeol to respond, Yoona skipped away after making sure she take away the victory.

 

‘Ouch. That hurts. Oh well, I’m the one that started all this~’ Chanyeol thought as he slowly bought the drinks from the vending machine.

“But, I can’t deny that I’ve fallen for noona’s smile. She’s so pretty.” Chanyeol muttered as he look down again in disappointment.

 

“YAH! WHO’S PRETTY? SNSD SUNBAENIMS?” Baekhyun shouted from afar as he walk over to Chanyeol to drag him back to their practice room.

“No one”

 

‘Why do we always fight? Ah~ I’m a happy virus, but why I constantly pick fight with her? Aigoo! It have always been like this! Ahhhhh! Pabo!’ Chanyeol thought as he just let himself be drag away by Baekhyun.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona just walk lifelessly as she too feels hurt by the little fight earlier. Yoona knew that fight was nothing else more than just stupid fight. But, deep down, she knew how weird this feeling really is. She does not even know the reason why Chanyeol never behave nicely when it comes to her.

 

Sooyoung who perform with Chanyeol and make Chanyeol feel awkward before due to their strangeness also managed to smile and be close to him. Chanyeol even call Sooyoung as noona. They become closer after that performance. Yoona grunted in jealousy as she remembered how Chanyeol around their other label-mates.

“Why the heck to they always say that he is nice when he treat me that way?” Yoona just shake her head aggressively as she headed back to SNSD’s practice room.

.

.

.

.

.

Chanyeol walk and walk until he reaches the vending machine again and like coincidence play its fateful part, he encountered Yoona once again.

Chanyeol, who tries hard to deny and hide his feelings eventually, shot a glare to Yoona in which she responds in her most deathly glare.

“Hmph! You!” Both of them blurt out while slowly losing their smiling expression. To think that those two can be assume as the happy virus in both of their respective groups, they expression turns sour.

“Aigoo~ Why do I have to see you?”

“That’s my line, Yoona! Why do I feel like changing company because of you?”

“… That’s Yoona noona for you, Chanyeol-sshi!”

Chanyeol feels like he had step on the border line full of hidden bomb as he heard Yoona change her tone into a colder one.

“Whatever, I should go now. I don’t want to see that face right now.” Chanyeol blurt out pointing to Yoona.

“Fine… I might as well as go and die, being the face . Right? Everyone hates me, huh? Even you?” Yoona blurt out as she left, making Chanyeol feel bad.

 

“… I didn’t mean what I said. I just. Ughh… Why am I like this when it comes to you?” Chanyeol ran his fingers through his hair, as he fall down feeling guilty.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona just walk away with tears in her eyes as she speak to herself.

“Why he always do that to me? He’s the only junior I’ve ever got that managed to make me feel this way. Damn Park Chanyeol for making me fall for him. He used to be all nice and sweet. What happen to the happy virus Chanyeol that bring rainbow to my life?” Yoona cries as she walks into an empty room, ranting everything out.

 

Unknown to the two, someone heard everything. That person just smirk evilly as he thought, ‘So~ Weirdo Yoong and Happy Virus Yeol like each other, but just too ego to admit it, huh? Let the evil maknae does the job!’

 

With that, the day passed by without the two talked to each other and just continuously ignoring each other until this one incident.

 

“Chanyeol ah~ We are leaving first. Don’t go back too late, it’s midnight already~”

“Arasso~” Chanyeol replied as he packed his stuff and followed behind s a little late than them.  As he was about to walk outside the SMTOWN building, he remembered he left his favorite bandana in the practice room as he ran off after telling s about it.

“Phew… Luckily, it’s still here.” Chanyeol said as he found the bandana lying outside the practice room. Suddenly, he notice there’s dots of bloods on the floor in front of the entrance.

Chanyeol, trying to be brave, turns the knob as he opens the door which later reveals someone lying on the floor.

“Yoona!” Chanyeol who spotted Yoona is the one lying on the floor, rushing towards her. As he holds her in his arms, he notice bloods is all over her body. The worst is when he holds her head in his arms and bloods flows out, a LOT.

“Yah! Yoona. This is not a joke!” He tried to think that was just a prank, but failed as he noticed Yoona right hand full of blood travel across his face and caress his cheek.

“Ah, Chanyeol ah. You’re here… Sorry for you to witness my face again.” Yoona spoke slowly as Chanyeol tears starts to form in his eyes.

“Yoona! Stop speaking. I’ll go get help.” Chanyeol look at her seriously.

“No… I don’t think you managed to get help… (cough out blood)”

“Yah! Look this is serious…”

“Chanyeol ah, I just want you to listen to me…”

“No! I need to help you…”

Yoona put a finger to Chanyeol lips, gesturing him to listen to her. Chanyeol stop moving and focus on the girl in his arms.

“Chanyeolie, I’m sorry… For everything… Now, I think… I’ve earn it. You are right. I should just die… Thank you… Park Chanyeol… For everything…”

“Yah! Stop… Don’t die on me…”

“It’s okay, Chanyeol. I think I’ve lived enough to know that you hated me…” Yoona hands moved to Chanyeol’s cheek as she smiles so dear and look at him.

“Yah. No, Yoona. You can’t die…” Chanyeol look at her, as his tears starts to flooded his eyes.

Yoona just smiled once again, “I –” was all she managed to say before her hand fall down helplessly to the hard floor of the practice room.

 

“YAHH! NOOOOOOO! Finish what you’ve wanted to say! Noo…. Yoona you can’t leave me… You’ve got to listen to me, at least. No! Don’t die on me. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Chanyeol cried as his eyes break into tears and fell on Yoona’s cheek. Chanyeol hugged the cold body in front of him as cries his heart out.

 

“No… Im Yoona… Don’t die on me… You should know this. You should know how I really feel for you… Yoona… Don’t leave me…” Chanyeol cried, as he holds tighter Yoona who is full of blood.

 

“Yoona ah~ I need you to tell me what you’ve wanted to say just now. Don’t leave me. Yoona ah~ Honestly, I’ve loved you. Ever since the first time we met… I tries to keep my cool, that’s why I treat you differently. I tried everything, but my heart longs for you. Yah! Yoona, listen to me… I tries my best to grow up into a man whom you can look upon. I don’t want you to look at me as little boy, that’s why I drink milk every single day. Yoona ah! Saranghae…”

 

Chanyeol cried out as he kisses Yoona’s forehead softly. His tears roll down uncontrollably, as he hugs Yoona again.

 

“Don’t leave me, Yoona ah!”

.

.

.

.

.

Unknown to Chanyeol, Yoona is only playing dead. Yoona tries her best not to laugh as she heard his confession and blushes a bit (without Chanyeol noticing, of course since he was too busy crying his heart out).

“…” Yoona pursed her lips tighter as she tries to hold her laughter.

Time passes by and Chanyeol continues to confess while crying. Yoona who cannot hold it any longer, just let out a small voice.

“Pfft.”

“Huh?” Chanyeol who feels shock at the sudden voice, broke the hug and held Yoona again as he look at her carefully.

“It can’t be… She’s dead. I’m imagining things. Yah Yoona…”  Chanyeol cries again as he look at Yoona (forced dead ) expression.

‘I think it’s about time as Yoona sneakily look at the clock behind her.’ Yoona thought as she still playing dead.

 

All of a sudden, the EXO members come out of their hide-out and shouted.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHANYEOL AH!”

Chanyeol who was busy crying his heart out earlier, just look at them with confusion as he shouted back.

“Yah, look at Yoona noona! HELP!”

But, none of them make a move to help. Baekhyun just laugh as he blurt out.

“Yah! Actress Im~ You’ve done good for your part~”

“Mwuh? Actress? Could this be an act?” Chanyeol ask in confusion as the EXO members ask him to look at the girl he holds.

Chanyeol look down only to find Yoona smiling innocently as she kisses Chanyeol’s cheek and stand up.

“Happy birthday, Chanyeol-ie~”

 

All of them cheered at him as Chanyeol just continues to stare in confusion. Yoona, feeling worried at how her prank may affect him, step forward towards Chanyeol who keeps on looking down.

“Chan…Yeol..ie?”

Chanyeol just look up, showing his face full of cries as he continues to cry.

“How… could… you… do this to me?” Chanyeol pouts as he still cries.

“Ah~ This is not my idea.” Yoona smile worriedly as she stares at the other eleven exo members.

 

“Not me~”

“Me neither”

“Definitely not the innocent me.”

 

All of them muttered except two particular pranksters.

 

“Ah~ Well, originally it was Kyuhyun hyung idea and we thought that we can help since you umm… hardly know how to express yourself well when it comes to Yoona noona.” Baekhyun spoke with the help of Chen who starts to back out.  Chanyeol wipes away his non-stop flowing tears as he ran around the practice room chasing the two. Whereas, Yoona took this chance and appear with a cake and sing the birthday song along with the EXO members. Chanyeol froze at the center as they circle around him and sing for him.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY VIRUS OF EXO~” All of them blurt out as they threw confetti to him, making Chanyeol cries softly.

Yoona put the cake in the center as Chanyeol cut the cake into a smaller pieces.

“Feed her, Chanyeol ah~ I know how much you’ve wanted to do that~” Baekhyun said while the other EXO members chanted alongside Baekhyun.

“Feed Yoona! / Feed Yoona noona!”

 

Chanyeol, blushing slightly feed Yoona half of the small piece of cake as she smile. Chanyeol take the strawberry and slip in into his mouth after smiling mischeviously at Yoona.

“Uh-huh. I don’t feel good.” Yoona said after finish eating the cake.

Chanyeol pull Yoona closer to him as he kisses her with the small piece of strawberry in his mouth. The kiss was sour yet sweet to Yoona and it is a whole new different feeling to her. Chanyeol her fake blood as he smirk.

“Uh-huh, strawberry syrup. That’s for the prank on me.”

Yoona just stood there, dumbfounded.

 

EXO members, who were busy scooping the cake earlier, look at the two with their mouth wide open.

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THEY KISSED! OMO!”

“NOOOO! MY DEER”

“MY UMMA GOT KISSED BY CHANYEOL HYUNG! LUHAN APPA!”

“OMO~ A KISS”

“YAHHHH! CHANYEOL! NOT IN FRONT OF THOSE KIDS!”

“WOAHHH SO BOLD!”

“MY NOONA!”

“MY YOONG PRECIOUS LIPS”

 

Chanyeol stood rooted, obviously unaffected by their reactions as he stare at her sadly.

“Don’t you ever do that again…” Chanyeol eyes starts to get teary again.

Yoona open her arms wide in respond to comfort him as he ran into her hug with her face buried on his broad chest due to their difference in height.

“I’m sorry, Chanyeol ah. Anyway, will you forgive me?”

“Only if you answer my confession and continue what you were trying to say earlier…” Chanyeol look at her while pouting.

“Okay… I’m only going to say this once.”

Chanyeol hold both of Yoona’s shoulder as he stares at her teary.

“I love you… Park Chanyeol!” Yoona shouted as Chanyeol smile in return.

“I love you too, Yoona my baby~” Chanyeol hug her as he lean in and kisses her forehead which Yoona return and kisses both of his cheeks.

 

“YAHHH! STOP WITH THE PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION!”

“THERE’S SOMEONE SINGLE HERE.”

“CHANYEOL, I REPEAT. THERE’S KIDS HERE. YOONA NOONA STOP!”

“SEHUN AH~ YOUR UMMA GOT ANOTHER MAN~ APPA IS SAD”

“APPA LUHAN~ I’M SAD TOO~”

“AHHH~ I’M JEALOUS~”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL AH~”

 

“I guess we need to leave them.” Kris muttered sadly.

“Yeah, they need some time together. We can just celebrate back at the dorm.” D.O said with his big eyes staring at the two.

“Have fun guys~” Xiumin said as the three of them drag their other members back to the dorm, much to their displeasure and Yoona and Chanyeol happiness.

 

“Well, where are we?” Chanyeol smirked evilly.

“Nice confession, huh?”

“So, ready to make up to it?”

“Fine, birthday boy.”

“Don’t call me that.” Chanyeol smirk as he give her a passionate kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

“I, PARK CHANYEOL HAVE SOMETHING TO ANNOUCE!” Chanyeol said at one of their SMTOWN concert years later. Chanyeol drag Yoona and entwined her hands with his as he smiled at the people around them.

“I WILL MARRY IM YOONA AND HAVE YOUNGER VERSION OF CHANYEOL’S AND YOONA’S” Chanyeol announced, earning glares from the majority of four boy group in SMTOWN family. The crowd cheered filled with happy and sad emotions.

“I WILL MARRY HER AND MAKE HER MY MRS. PARK YOONA!” Chanyeol announced again as Taeyeon step out and ask him.

“Yah~ What makes you think you can go through us and the other five groups?” Taeyeon ask while each group leader stood out, glancing at the couple.

“That’s because~ There’s a younger version of us in her tummy~” Chanyeol happily announced as he started to carry Yoona in bridal style.

“MWUH!”

“Yah~ It’s two actually. A twin~” Yoona join in as Chanyeol hug her and put her down.

“YAH YOU! CHANYEOL! I TOLD YOU HANDS OFF UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE!”

“MWUHHHHHHHH! YOU’RE GONNA GET IT FROM US, THE LEADERS!”

“FROM US TOOO!”

Chanyeol laughs as he ran from the leaders and Yoona’s protectors. Yoona smile happily as she laughs at him.


Author's Note :

YEAY ! ANOTHER EXOYOONG UPDATE! I AM SO HAPPY WHEN I WROTE THIS AN HOUR AGO! IDEAS FLOW IN SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR WAITING! HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOYED IT! A rare couple XDDDD

Please comment and subcribe! Comments are needed as inspiration for me to keep on writing. don't be a SILENT reader T_T

Thank you anyway :D Tune in for more updates ;D

P.S: IMAGE DOES NOT BELONG TO MYDANBO! CREDITS GOES TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS! >_<