Super Junior's Donghae

Our deer, Yoona

YoonHae :  When I was Your Man

 

 

"Yoona, I miss you." 

That's all Donghae could say under his breathe as the coldness is wrapping him while he stares at Yoona who is now smiling cheerfully with Kim Soo Hyun, the famous actor from Dream High. His heart feels too painful for him to continue watching the pair, but he could not help himself but stuck his eyes on the pair like glue. 

 

"I should have treated you better."

Donghae smile disappears as tears came and replaced his smiling eyes. Tears rolled down his cheek as he sees the pair out of his sight.

 

Pictures of the memories in the past starts to ran across his mind. His tears continue to roll down his cheek as he sat down holding flowers that Yoona loves the most, Baby Breathe which she started to like around the time of Love Rain filming.

 

-Flashback-

 

"Oppa!" Yoona shouted gleefully as she saw Donghae who had just finished his part for the music video, U. 

"Uh, yes?" Donghae who looks at his side only to find Yoona, feels somehow annoyed and just replied half-heartedly. 

"You've done a very good job!" Yoona cheered and bows 90 degrees at him. 

"Ah, thank you. Thank you. You too." Donghae faked a smile as he pinch Yoona's cheek casually, making her blush.

'She's so easy. I've known long ago she's fallen for me.' Donghae smirked as he slowly caress her cheek and left.

"Oppa! See you around! Good luck and do your best!" Donghae could hear Yoona's shouting and just smirked while walking.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

"Oppa~ I'm in your music video again~ I'm happy to see you~" Yoona smile  while looking at Donghae sweetly.

"I know, for 'Marry You' right? I'm happy too." Donghae mouthed even though deep down he is not that happy to see her.

"Yah~ Yoona, you are here~" Kyuhyun came in the picture and smile sweetly at Yoona.

'Oh yea, Kyu likes her, I guess.' Donghae stares at the two as Kyuhyun couldn't leave his eyes on Yoona.

"Kyuhyunnie~ You are here too! How are you?" Yoona smile as she softly pats Kyuhyun shoulder. 

"Of course I'm better now that you are here~" Kyuhyun smile boyishly while Donghae just stares at the two again.

'She wouldn't fall for you when she's already head over heels over me.' Donghae just coughed silently.

"Yah~ Yoona, aren't you here to see me?" Donghae pulls Yoona by his side and hug her waist making Kyuhyun feels slightly hurt by his gestures.

"Ah, Donghae oppa." Yoona blushed harder, and this adding the fuel to the fire in Kyuhyun's heart.

Silence engulf the three as the three of them didn't speak anything. Donghae just keep on giving 'she's-in-love-with-me' signal to Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun fights back by looking furiously at Donghae.

The silence broke apart when the other Super Junior members come to them while cheering at Yoona.

Once again, Donghae succeed in making Yoona's heart beats fast.

 

---------------------------------

 

"Oppa~ What is wrong with you?" Yoona stares at the sullen looking Donghae. 

"..." 

"Come here, please cheer up." Yoona pulls Donghae closer as they hug each other in the backstage on one of the Super Junior's concert.

"Thank you." Donghae mouthed softly as he lets go of Yoona when the camera captured them hugging.

 

-------------------------------------

 

"I NEVER SAID I LIKE OR EVEN LOVE HER OR ANYTHING. SHE'S THE ONE WHO KEEPS ON PESTERING ME WITH HER LOVE!" Donghae shouted at Eunhyuk.

"But, you know you shouldn't have led her on! You could've just let Kyuhyun had those chances! He likes her! No, HE LOVES HER!" Eunhyuk shouted back, angrily.

"I NEVER LED HER ON. WHY WOULD I LED SOMEONE I DON'T LOVE AT ALL? SHE'S THE ONE WHO GOT THE WRONG MESSAGE! UGHHH, WHY ARE ALL OF YOU DOING THIS TO ME? THE ONE I LOVE IS..." Donghae words was cutted by Eunhyuk.

"JESSICA? We all knows that! But, still, why you keep on playing with Yoona's feelings when you knew all along that she LOVES you!" Eunhyuk glares at Donghae.

"YEAH! I LOVE JESS! BUT, SHE REJECTED ME BECAUSE OF YOONA! SHE SAID THAT BECAUSE OF YOONA LOVE ME, SHE DOES NOT WANT TO ACCEPT ME. I HATED YOONA. I HATED HER SO MUCH TO THE POINT THAT I FEEL SO DISGUSTED BY HER! SHE'S-

"BAM!" 

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk turns their head to look at the door, revealing Yoona who is now fallen on her knees on the floor.

"Is... this... true?" Yoona asks weakly as she stares at the two guys in front of her. 

"WHAT!" Donghae who is now controlled with anger, shouted angrily at Yoona.

"Is... what... all.... I've... heard... (starts to cry) is... the... truth?" Yoona cannot controlled her tears or even her emotions anymore as she cries on the floor, looking helplessly at Donghae.

"Y-y-y-Yoona... I..." It's all what Donghae could say when he realized that the one he shouted on earlier was Yoona.

"I..." Donghae was about to continue his sentence when Yoona starts to gets up, trying to stand.

Donghae want to help Yoona so, he tries to go near to Yoona. But, Yoona pushes him away.

"I don't need you help, Donghae-sshi." Yoona's voice becomes cold and distant to him.

"But, Yoona, I can explain." Donghae tries to explain the whole thing, but Yoona pushes him away again after she had successfully stands up.

"Lee Donghae-sshi. I am sorry for burdening you with my feelings. I didn't know that I'm disturbing you or making you feel disgusted seeing me. I apologize for everything. From now on, I will never ever have any personal feelings towards you. Don't worry, I also promised that I will never ever tries to go near you." Yoona bows 90 degrees at Donghae.

"Yoona... I..." Donghae was cutted off by Yoona again.

"It's okay, Donghae-sshi. There's no need for you to be concern with me anymore. I'm sorry and I wish the best for your happiness. Smile always, Donghae-sshi." With that, Yoona ran out of the room followed by Donghae, leaving Eunhyuk letting out a deep sigh.

"I've told you, you shouldn't have played with her feelings." Eunhyuk muttered under his breathe as he watches the two out of the room.

Donghae ran faster and faster but, stopped when he found that Yoona is now crying in Kyuhyun's arms. 

He don't know why he regrets what he said when he doesn't even care about her before. He walks back helplessly as he thought.

'Why does my heart feels so painful?'

--------------------------------

"Hey Jess, can I ask something?" Donghae walks towards Jessica years after the whole thing happened.

"Uh, yea?" 

"What is the real reason that you rejected me before?" Donghae asks curiously.

"Oh well, I know before I said that because Yoona loves you and that is the reason why I rejected you. But, the truth is..." Jessica turns his body and face and look at Donghae seriously.

"I rejected you simply because you love Yoona. I don't feel your love towards me at all. When we are together even as friends, you always mentioned her name, telling stories about her. You said that you somehow hated her. But, I can only feel how much you loved her." Donghae was shocked hearing this sentence coming out from Jessica.

"I... Love... Yoona?" Donghae looks down as he remembered the incident which change everything in between him and Yoona.

"Yes, go and tell everything to her! Confess! Today is her birthday!" Jessica ushered Donghae as she gave Donghae a slight push and smiles.

"Thanks JESS!" Donghae rans with all his might and goes off to the flower shops to buy Yoona's favorite flowers.

 

Donghae waited and waited outside SNSD's dorm for Yoona to come out while smiling sweetly. Their relationship gets better after that years of that incident. Even though Yoona distances herself from Donghae, in the public they still tries to show their professional relationships. But, behind the stage, Yoona and him doesn't even talk unless important. 

 

"YOON-" Donghae was about to shout Yoona's name when he saw Yoona running out of her dorm only to find her hugging with Kim Soo Hyun.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

"I should have realized how much I love you before, now and in the future." 

Donghae tears continues to fall as the flowers which he holds before falls down on the floor. 

 

"I... Love... You, Im Yoona."

Donghae muttered under his breathe as he walks away, crying in regrets. 

 


Author's Note :

Ah, Yoonhae~ Kekeke, I got this idea when I was listening to Bruno Mars's song, When I Was Your Man' . I was using Kim Soo Hyun as the new guy in Yoona's life because of the gossip she got into with him. Anyway, do wait for my upcoming chappie <3

[ALL THE IMAGE USED IN THIS FANFIC IS NOT MINE! CREDITS TO THE REAL CREATOR!]