[R] EXO's Sehun

Our deer, Yoona

Worries in Love

requested by SooyoungFics_Kpop 

The feeling of love can be a wonderful thing and also a torturous thing depending on one person to another. Two people who fall for each other are now fortunate enough to be heading towards another stage in their life. Marriage. But, are they really ready for marriage? The soon-to-be Ohs’ couple is still unsure about this even though the days for them to tie their knot is not that far. Yoona sits down alone inside one of the practice rooms after finishing her drama practice with her partner, EXO’s leader. Kim Junmyeon who’s more well-known as Suho.

“Are you okay, Yoong? You look like you are not feeling well…”

Suho sits down beside Yoona after offering her a bottle of water to replenish her energy. Yoona takes the water bottle and smile at him in reply.

“You do know that trick won’t work on me, Yoong.”

“What trick?” Feigning ignorance, she does not respond to his eye contacts and continues to stare at the shiny floor which they danced on earlier.

“That smile might work on other people. Not me. So, what’s up?” Suho takes away the water bottle in Yoona’s hands and makes her turn to face him.

“Okay, I’ll talk. Well, I should realize by now that there’s no way of hiding anything from you.” Yoona chuckles and snatches away that bottle of water again. “Give that back and I’ll tell.”

Suho laughs, but he did not let Yoona get back the water bottle. “I’m not letting you drink until you tell me what’s wrong. So, yeah, what’s the deal?”

“I was proposed…”

“Wait, WHAT?!” Suho almost drops the water bottle, but he managed to capture it with his quick reflex.

“This is why I don’t want to tell you. I know you’d freaked out.” Yoona shakes her head and snatch away the water bottle and drink it while Suho is still in a daze over the sudden news.

“Sorry… Sorry, I’ll control my reactions. Please blame it on the variety shows that I had to attend these past few months.”

Yoona rolls her eyes and puts down the water bottle.

“Okay, well, the thing is, Sehun proposed to me.”

Suho takes a deep breath shortly before responding to Yoona.

“Oh yeah, really? When?” He looks at Yoona, hoping that she’ll give full details to him. Well, she needs to tell him since Suho knows clearly that Sehun won’t even budge if he asks about it.

“Recently… After I finished filming my latest drama, he took me to Jeju Island where he first confessed to me. So, it didn’t go well according to what he planned for. The dinner by the beach was ruined by the thunderstorm. Well, when I arrived at the place, he was soaked and feeling down due to his plan got ruined. He was in despair to the point that he forgot about his birthday. And somehow, when I threw a surprise birthday party for the two of us, he was overwhelmed by it and proposed to me right at that moment. So… We are getting married… I think?” Yoona ends up her story with an unsure tone that Suho quickly took notice of.

Suho tries to digest all parts of the story Yoona told him and suddenly realize one thing.

“Wait, you threw him a special birthday party before the big one where ther is everyone around, right?”

Yoona gasps and covers involuntarily. “Uh—yeah… The one we planned with the others was a different one. Sorry…”

Suho pretends to sulk, but he knows it won’t work on Yoona anyway. So, he quickly goes back to their main topic.

“So, what’s your answer?”

Yoona buries her face between her legs as she holds her legs close to herself, trying to hide the reddish cheeks that warm her face.

“I…I…I said yes… But…”

Suho’s facial expression beams up with happiness as he smiles widely and hugs his best friend, feeling happy for her happiness.

“Wow! That’s great! So, what’s the problem?” He notices that her tone sounds unsure especially when Yoona emphasize the ‘but’ in her statement.

Yoona looks at Suho directly after releasing herself from Suho’s hug of happiness—which sometimes can make people feel suffocated due to its too tight of a hug.

“Can I be a good wife, Junmyeon…?”

Suho pats both sides of Yoona’s shoulder and smiles widely. “Of course! You can be a decent wife—No, you can be a great wife!”

However, Yoona doesn't feel the hype from Suho’s statement of support. “What about a mother? Can I be a good mother when I don’t even know how a good mother should be?”

Suho’s smile slowly loses its form and his hands which hold Yoona’s shoulders earlier slowly loses its power. He stares at her in shock and notices her sullen face.

Suho takes a short deep breath and pats Yoona’s back warmly. “I don’t know about you… But, if you ask me… I know that you’ll make yourself a good mother.”

“I certainly hope so…”

It’s been a while since that last conversation Yoona had with Suho. It’s been a longer time since the last time she sees Sehun face to face, spending their quality time together. Their relationship was never made public as they vowed to be in secrecy to save their career. However, the thoughts she shared with Suho has made her feel uneasy as days passed by.

“Yoona, are you ready? You’ve got to pick one among all these dresses!”

Her manager made his presence known when he walks in with beautiful flowy dress colored in white. Yoona turns around with a smile and walks towards her manager.

“It’s just a photoshoot. I believe that you can choose for me, oppa. You know me well.” Yoona smiles, assuring that she believes her manager oppa that have been there like her very own flesh blood brother.

“No! Today, you have to choose since it’s a wedding concept photoshoot. Who knows you might be wearing this to your wedding day~” He smirks and starts to help Yoona choose her dress.

“Well, yeah, who knows~ Alright, I’ll choose wisely. Anyway, have you managed to get hold of the male model? Because I need to know who I’m working with… So that he won’t get the wrong idea…” Yoona thought, remembering her fiancé’s worries slash jealousy.

“I don’t… Last time I heard, they changed the male model. Don’t worry, I promise you this will be good~” The manager oppa smiles and push the wedding dress that he has been holding behind with his other hand since the beginning to Yoona.

“What’s this? I thought I get to choose?”

“Just wear that one. Chae-young-ah, make her the prettiest bride ever.”

“Consider it done!”

The stylist unnie pull Yoona to her seat and divert her attention to the mirror as she prepares Yoona for the photo shoot.

The manager oppa walks out of Yoona’s dressing room and takes out his phone.

“She’s getting ready.”

After finished getting ready, Yoona walks inside the dressing room after doing her makeup while wearing a beautiful white wedding dress that beautifully emphasizes her beauty even more. Wearing a veil full of lace with her hair styled side-parted waves with front braid, she stares at the reflection of the mirror in the dressing room.

“Is this me?”

Slowly a figure of a man towering over her height, standing behind her and gently embracing her small frame.

“You’re so beautiful…”

Recognizing the warmth of the embrace and the voice she missed so dearly, she places her hands on top of his and stares back at him.

“Sehun... I miss you…”

Yoona is not usually the type to say what she feels to him, but today she cannot control herself from letting him know how much she misses having him by her side.

“Sorry that I took so long to see you… I miss you too, love.” He softly kisses her right shoulder and places his chin on her right shoulder, closing the gap between them.

“I understand… What are you doing here? I’ve got work right now.” Yoona switches on her work mode and try to chase away her personal feelings to focus on her work. Sehun knows her too well, so he did not feel hurt by it.

“Work can wait, but this can’t wait…” His voice trails off as he smoothly slips on something on one of her fingers.

Yoona’s eyes fixed on her ring finger and she can feel her tears slowly gathering in her eyes.

“I don’t think I—”

Sehun cuts Yoona’s words off and turns her around to face him. “Hush… I know what you’ve been thinking. I know what you’ve been worried about these past few months. I…”

“Did Junmyeon tell you anything?”

Sehun smirks and holds Yoona’s hands.

“I don’t need him to tell me anything when I can see everything through your face and behavior. Yoona… If being a good wife or a good mother is what worries you, then let’s share that worries together. I’m worried too whether I can be a good husband to you and a good father to our little Yoonhun?” He smiles and gently tucks a few strands of her hair behind her ears.

“Our little…” She blushes, thinking of the thoughts of their future child.

“Yoona… I didn’t marry you because I want to have a good wife or good mother only. I decided to marry you because I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Waking up every morning with you by my side, dealing with your monthly tantrums, helping you out in the kitchen and daily chores—I want to experience all the things with you. I want us to learn together, be together as we brace ourselves each day.”

Sehun stares deeply into Yoona’s teary eyes.

“I—I’m sorry for not sharing things with you. I thought that I can handle this since I’m older, but I… Maybe I just don’t want you to see this side of me, Sehun-ah.”

He squeezes Yoona’s hands softly. “Age has no boundaries, so do not worry over this. No matter what kind of side you want to show me, I know that I’ll come to love them all. Just like how you’ve made me fall for you, in the beginning, I will keep on falling for you no matter what.” He nuzzles his nose on hers, widening the gap between them a bit and places a soft kiss on her forehead.

Yoona breathes in and smells her favorite perfume of his. Her lips curved into a smile, erasing all the worries away from her mind.

“Thank you for loving me. I’m so fortunate to have someone like you by my side.”

Sehun smiles and moves to stand by Yoona’s side. He places Yoona’s right arm around his, staring at her with her wide smile.

“Now, let’s go. Shall we?”

Yoona stares back cluelessly. “We? Where to? I got work…” Her voice trails off in a sad tone.

“I thought you would have caught up by now, but your work today is with me. Shall we get on with our wedding day?”

“Wait, I haven’t prepared anything. All the things need—”

He playfully pinches her arm. “No need to worry, everything’s settled. You know, you’re not the only one full of surprises. I too… can surprise you sometimes.”

Sehun smirks as he pulls Yoona along to walk with him. As the door opens, the beautiful pair is welcome with an uncountable number of flashes and people congratulating them. That day will be a meaningful memory where the two of them said their vows with the blessings of the people around them.

“Hyung, I need to make sure everything will go on smoothly. She has no clue about this, okay?”

Suho nods along with the other EXO members. They all pay full attention to their full-grown but still lovable maknae, Oh Sehun. The other people involved also nods along, fully understands his request.

“Now, in position, people!” Sehun shouts when he got a clue saying that she almost arrive.

 

“Whoa, what’s with this darkness?”

Yoona walks inside the spacious living room after closing her house main entrance. Feeling a bit worried, she walks carefully in the midst of darkness.

“SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOONA!”

The rooms light up with a flick of Baekhyun’s finger. Still excited about their powers after so many years passed, typical Baek. Yoona can see all of her SM Family in the spacious living room including her own.

Amidst all the crowds, she notices Sehun walking towards her holding a cake while singing happy birthday. As his steps draw closer, Yoona can feel herself feeling nauseous. Suho who notices that there’s something wrong quickly takes away the cake and make Minseok hold it. Sehun immediately rushes over to Yoona who look so weak and nauseous.

“Are you sick? Please don’t be too shocked over this surprise. I just want to make you happy on your birthday. I should ask—” Sehun panics as he helps Yoona to stand up.

Sooyoung walks closer to the trio with her huge bump with the help of her husband, Kyung Ho. Feeling clearly sure of what’s happening, Sooyoung exclaim loudly.

“OH, MY GOODNESS! ARE YOU PREGNANT?”

All heads turn around looking at Yoona who smiles sheepishly. Sehun who’s holding her, looking at her eyes wide.

“Yoo—Yoona… Is that true?” Sehun asks briefly after he made sure Yoona sit down comfortably on the sofa.

Yoona looks around and smiles widely. “Yeah, you’re going to be a father…”

Sehun stands up abruptly and was congratulated by s. As he is busy getting congratulated, Minseok walks towards Yoona and ask her.

“So, what’s it going to be? Little Sehun or little Yoona?”

“Umm… It’s going to be… both. We got twins!” Yoona exclaimed happily when suddenly Sehun rushed towards Yoona for a hug.

“That’s a very good news! I’m going to be a father of two!” He smiles happily and kisses her forehead.

“I’m happy for you, Yoong~” Sooyoung congratulates Yoona as the others join in one by one.

That night surely will be another memorable day for the two.

Years passes by, bittersweet parts of marriage are still enveloping the two making them experience all kinds of things including changing the diaper of the twins.

“I can do this…” A man walks closer to the twin babies covering his nose with a face mask. As he is about to stand closer to the babies, he quickly retreats a bit due to the unpleasant smell.

“It’s okay. I can do this…” Yoona walks towards her babies and swiftly changes the diaper with a new one and throws the smelly ones into the trash can specialized for the baby diaper waste. She professionally cleans the babies and changes them without any problem.

“I’m sorry. I will do it next time.” Sehun looks down, feeling sad that he cannot carry his part well.

“Hey, no need to worry. Now help me put them to sleep. You’re good at that.” Yoona hands over one of the twins to Sehun and smiles. She holds the other one and coos her baby to sleep. Suho who was watching the whole thing from the beginning look at the family with a fatherly kind of smile.

 

“You’re already a good mother in your own way, Yoona. Be happy, my friend.” Suho smiles and walks back to the kitchen to help his wife preparing the dinner for their little family gathering at Yoona and Sehun’s house.

Author’s Note: Hello everyone, it’s MyDanbo here. Finally, after such a long time away from this land, I’m back again with another update. Before anything else, I want to apologize for the lateness and thank you so much for waiting for dearest requesters and readers. I am currently busy with my final year for a degree, so please bear with the slow updates. I will try to write more often. And don’t worry, I will still do the requests.

To the SooyoungFics_Kpop , thank you so much for requesting this. I apologize if it’s not up to your expectation. But, please leave an honest review and comments for this story.

To all the subscribers/readers, please leave comments on your thoughts of the story. Do request by following the guidelines in chapter 60.

 

P.S: Should I move this requesting thing to somewhere else or just continue here?