BTS JIN

Our deer, Yoona

BTS Jin x Yoona : Fated to Love You

 
 

“What should I buy?”

A young man around the age 20s stared at the bread displayed in front of him. He took out his wallet and glanced at the content.

“Ah… I want to buy for them too…” He looked again at the bread to find the cheapest one after he felt hopeless at the little amount of money he have,. His eyes wander at the one of the more expensive bread which looked more delicious to him.

“If I buy that one, I couldn’t share with them… I—”

As he continued on contemplating over the bread choice, a young woman entered the bakery store.

“Ummm… Excuse me, but can you move a bit? I want to see too…” He turned around to see the woman who seems to be pretty annoyed with him blocking the display. Feeling a bit guilty, he moved a bit and give some space for the woman.

“What should I buy? If I only buy one, I will feel bad at the other kids…” Putting one finger on his lips, he felt so hungry seeing the bread in front of him.

Without him noticing, the woman beside him has been staring at him since the beginning. She laughed at his funny expression when he makes those funny expressions. She suddenly thought of something and walked towards the counter. She glanced at the young man one last time before leaving the store.

“Excuse me, please give me—”

“Here’s your order~”

He felt weird when the cashier handed over two plastics containing bread and bun inside.

“I didn’t order this… I got no money…”

“Do not worry, sir. The young woman who was here just now have paid them all.”

“What—what girl?”

“That young woman in the purple snapback—”

Jin quickly rushed out trying to catch up to the person that the cashier describe to him before. He know deep down that it might be impossible to catch up to her, but his heart feeling tells him that he should.

“Where is she?”

He stopped near a bus stop to see if she’s around there somewhere. His eyes stopped at a girl wearing purple snapback. Feeling a little giddy and curious, he slowly walked over the girl from behind.

“Excuse me…” He softly tapped the girl back since his curiosity wins over him.

“Yes…?”

“AH!”

He immediately recognized the identity of the other person, making him bows 90 degrees at her to show some respect.

“Hey, you don’t have to.”

“I’m sorry, Yo—”

Yoona covered up his mouth with a bread she was holding before he spilled her real identity in public. Yoona quickly put on her face mask covering her to the point he can only see her eyes.

“Come with me…”

“Huh?”

Yoona grab the younger man's hand and brought him into a bit secluded place. Jin, who haven’t held hands with the girls for a long time started to blush.

“You wouldn’t want a scandal before your debut…”

“What…? How?”

“I assume you are a trainee... Just the feeling…”

“Yeah… We’re going to debut soon… Perhaps…” Yoona swore she could sense his insecurities. Smiling at the young man, she claps her hands together right in front of his face.

“Hey! Cheer up! Don’t feel so down and insecure. Even though I always felt like that…” Yoona left out the last sentence in her mind when she suddenly remembered something. She found a pink rilakkuma keychain in her backpack and quickly handed them to him.

“Huh? Key chain?”

Jin looked rather clueless at her action, but he still accepted it anyway.

“Consider this your charm. If you ever feel like giving up, look at this and remember that I will always be supporting you! Come see me after you debuted!”

“Huh? But, how does this—”

You got a call YOONG!

“Wait a sec…”

Yoona quickly answered the phone call and hurriedly walked back to Jin after the phone call ended.

“I gotta go! All the best for your debut, kid~”

Yoona smiled warmly and left after bowing politely to Jin.

Dumbfounded. He continued to stare at her even after she left.

“AH! THE BREAD! I forgot to pay!”

Heol. He felt like a failure for not paying back. Noticing that he is holding the pink rilakkuma keychain, his lips curved into a sweet smile as he walked back to his dorm.

I wish we could see each other again.

 

--

 

“Hyung~ Let’s go visit EXO sunbaenim waiting room! We can use this chance to receive their autograph CD and give them ours!” V  smiled happily showing his adorable square shaped smile.

“Go with the other hyungs~”

“Hyung, let’s go! Who knows their sunbaenims might be there too!” This time V  tried to power up his persuasion skill to convince Jin to accompany him.

“Fine… Fine… We’ll go! Okay?” Jin sighed and put down the laptop he brought with him. He was watching the admirable girl group on his laptop. Too bad V  disturb him.

‘Will I get to see her? Even if we did get to see each other, I doubt she will remember me. I was sluggish and messy looking back then. I didn’t even wear makeup. What if s—”

“We’re here! Hyung, knock the door!”

“Huh?”

“Knock the door.”

“Okay… Excuse us...”

Jin lift up his right hand, ready to knock the door.

“Yes?”

He froze at the sudden appearance of the woman he had been wanting to see.

“Yoon—”

V quickly introduced themselves after the two of them have step into the room.

“2! 3! Bangtan!We’re Bangtan Sonyeondan! Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!” V smiled after his introduction while Jin looked dazed at Yoona presence in that room.

“Ah~ Hello! Welcome! BTS right?”

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.  I am V  from BTS! You can call me V or Taehyung!

V  nodded and looked at Jin. He quickly nudges his hyung to introduce himself. However, his action results in making the dazed Jin felt shocked and panic.

“I’m BTS JIN! KIM SEOK JIN! Born in December 92! I like Pink!”

.  .  .

Jin sudden introduction makes the atmosphere felt awkward. EXO, Yoona and V looked blank after they heard Jin introduction. Jin, who realized the outcome of his introduction, decided to flee at that moment. 

“Wait, don’t leave~ Your introduction is really interesting and funny!” Jin looked at Yoona with a sad face and pouts.

“R—really?”

“Yes, come join us!” Suho and Kris invitation is like a golden opportunity to him. His eyes glittered with excitement as he glanced at the only woman in that room.

“I would love to—”

“Thank you for the offer sunbaenims! I am sorry, but we really need to go now or our manager will get angry.” V  bowed politely to EXO and Yoona along with Jin who feel like it was forced on him.

“Thank you everyone… I hope I can talk to sunbaenims again.” Jin bowed while trying to fake a smile at them before he left the waiting room.

‘I was hoping I could ask if she remembered me…’ Jin steps felt heavy when he entered his waiting room.

“Will this ruin my image in front of her? Did she forget all about me?"

 

Meanwhile, Yoona feel amazed at Jin’s action.

“He’s cute… That bread guy~”

“Noona~ Join us~”

“Okay, coming~”

 

--

 

If we are truly fated to be with someone,

No matter what happened,

We will still be together,

That is,

Only if you’re my fated person.

 

Yoona closed the book and put it in her backpack. She had just finished her schedule at the broadcasting station. She looked up at the stars shining brightly and smiled. Then, she continues walking towards the park.

“What if I met that fated person here? Will he really be the one?”

“Yoona Sunbaenim…”

Yoona turned around and got surprised by the person who called her.

“Jin…?”

“Yoona… sunbaenim…”

Silence came and envelope the two of them in that cold night.

“It’s pretty, right?”

“What is it, sunbaenim?”

“Yah!Why do you always call me that?”

“You’re  someone I respect. I don’t know what else to call you with.”

“Yoona…”

“Huh?”

Yoona chocolate orbs pierced through his eyes and he could feel his heart beating fast. 

‘Please don’t smile… Or else—’

Yoona looked at him and smiled brightly, “Call me Yoona noona…”

“Yoona—noona…” As if he got controlled by someone, her name that he pronounce like a magic word unexpectedly make the older girl blush.

“Uhhh… I need to go…”

Yoona broke their eye staring ‘contest’ when she came up with an excuse.

“Wait, noona…”

His words were only heard by the wind as Yoona disappeared faster than he expected her to be.

“Do you still remember me?” Jin smiled bitterly while looking at the keychain.

 

“What’s with this feeling? I have never felt anything like this… Don’t tell me— No, I might have gotten sort of sickness. Fever. Yes, a fever…”

The girl tried to calm herself  down by touching her strawberry coloured cheeks. She’s not brave enough to admit strong feeling like love.

 

--

 

“Ah, this bakery!” Smiling happily, she pointed at the bakery without noticing that there is someone else near her.

“Noona…”

DUGEUN ! DUGEUN !

Her heart beats faster than normal as she heard the voice she longs to hear. The man that she always seems to have coincidental encounter, Jin.

“J—in…”

“What a coincidence…”

“Yeah…”

“Noona… Are you avoiding me?”

“No… Why would I?”

“Because of my confession…”

Yoona lips frozen as she could feel herself blushing. Her uncontrollable heart beats. His dreamy smile.

“I… I have to go…”

Yoona turned away to avoid the cause of her sleepless night. Jin used this chance and grab her wrist, causing  her movement to stop.

“Yoona noona… I don’t care anymore… I love you…”

Yoona knew she could not avoid this, she turned around and look at him.

“If you really love me, I am thankful to be loved by someone like you.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?”

“I am sorry, but I cannot accept someone as nice as you. I’m too afraid to fall in love.”

“A chance from you is all I’m asking for…”

“A chance is what I’m afraid to give to you or anyone else right now…”

“I believe I can make you happy…”

“If we were fated to be with each other, I’m sure that no matter what…”

“We will end up together…”

“How can you be so sure?” He sure did sparked her curiosity.

“Even if it’s just a spark, it’s enough to keep me going…”

“I…”

“Happy Birthday, noona…”

“Huh?”

Jin smiled warmly and release her from his grasp.

“I wish for you to be happy. Here, take this… Hoping that you would remember…”

Yoona take the gift box from him. 

“A bun?”

“It seems that you have forgotten…”

Jin smiled weakly and started to walk away from her.

“Wait, bread kid!”

Jin turned back and look at Yoona with a shocked shown on his face.

“You remembered?”

“How can I forget and not recognize that day when I met you?”

“Huh?”

“Will you give me a chance to fall in love with you? Will we be happy?”

Jin smiled happily as he nodded.

“Happiness is something I cannot guarantee. But, as long as I have you by my side, I am willing to do anything to appreciate every chance you give.”

Jin found his way to Yoona’s hands and entwined them together. He smiled at Yoona who mirrored his smile back.

“I love you…”


AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Hello everyone. Someone requested me to do a BTS Jin x Yoona story.

To be honest, I was afraid. I am not sure about what to write.

But, excuse aside, I am glad I got the chance to write this.

I tried my best on this one :) 

Anyway, happy birthday Yoona :D

Wishing  her to smile always and be stronger than ever.

THANKS FOR THE 700 SUBBIES AND 40+ UPVOTES <3

P.S: Please leave comments.

You do not know how valuable your comment to an author.