Bigbang's TOP

Our deer, Yoona

TopYoon : Sweet Tasty Cake of Love <3

 

 

TOP couldn't help but smile as he look at the cake outside his waiting room. That yummy and tasty cake that is waiting for him to eat it. 

"Is this for us? Well, whatever. Since this is in front of our waiting room~ I guess it is for ME to eat it~" 

TOP looks at his left and right as he dashed in with the cake and close the door. As he had finally make sure the coast is clear, he smirked as he slowly put the cake on the small round table and smirked.

"Come to daddy~ You sweet tasty cake~" 

BOOM!

Too bad, the moment he opened the box containing cake, the cake exploded. 

"Yah! What is this"

TOP shouted as he notice this whole thing was just a prank. Later, he noticed that there is a small note written on top of the cake box.

 

Gotcha~ How does it feel to be prank by me? Who told you to eat this cake! Naughty person~

p.s : If you want to get me back, come and get me.

-SNSD's Devil Grandma Deer-

 

TOP got furious as he grab the box of cake and ran towards SNSD waiting room. He dashed right in at the moment he arrived. 

 

"YAH! WHO IS THE ONE THAT PRANK ME WITH A CAKE?"

Later, TOP noticed that there's only one girl in the room, Yoona who is taking off her clothes and leaving her only wearing her bra and long blue skinny jeans. 

"W-w-w-what are you doing here?"

TOP who had just noticed the situation, quickly turn around and face the door, blushing hard while Yoona put on some clothes. 

"Y-yah, TOP sunbaenim. What are you doing here?"

TOP turns around but got stunned at the sudden sight in front of him, Yoona wearing a simple white dress and let her hair down in a messy way.

'She looks y, cute and innocent at the same time. Wait, what am I thinking! I'm here for an explanation!'

TOP sort out his thoughts and spoke, "Yoona-sshi, sorry for what happen earlier. But, I came here for a reason."

Yoona just look at TOP innocently and speak up, "Oh, okay. But, what is that on your face? Why is your face full of cream?"

TOP who just realize that his face full of cake cream, wipes it off quickly while blushing hard.

"Forget about what you just saw. What is this?" TOP handed the note that he got to Yoona.

Yoona look at the note while squinting his eyes lots of  times and looking at TOP, shocked.

"Why is it YOU who got pranked?" Yoona shouted while pointing to TOP without using any formalities.

"YAH! Why are you asking me that? And where's your fomalities goes to?" TOP rebutted and glares to Yoona. 

"THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO GOT PRANKED IS KYU OPPA! Why must it be you!" Yoona shouted again.

"YAH! HOW SHOULD I KNOW?"

As the two keep on fighting for some time, they decided to call it off as they don't even have any more energy to fight again. 

Yoona look at TOP who is sitting down in front of him, both panting for air. She feels guilty as she notice that TOP is not the one at fault.

 

"Here, let me help you." 

Yoona got  up from her seats not before she grab herself a small clean wet towel and sit down next to TOP. TOP just look at Yoona, confused.

"Look, I am sorry for what happen." 

Yoona said as she slowly wiped TOP's face that still got more cream left on it. TOP got shocked by her action and cannot help it but to slightly blush a little. Fortunately for TOP, Yoona was busy wiping his face and she did not notice the fact that TOP was busy looking at her no-make up face.

'She's naturally beautiful. She's better like this.' TOP just let out a simple smile and just let Yoona do all the work.

"I shouldn't have send it at the wrong room. If not, you wouldn't be like this. I'm sorry, TOP sunbaenim."

"Sorry isn't enough." TOP pouted as he remembers how he was that happy the moment he saw that cake.

"Well, what about this? I will make you a cake. But, not an exploding one. A simple cake just like how you wanted it to be. Better?" 

Yoona smile as she stop wiping and look at TOP. 

"Yeay! Thank you~ I love cakes so much! But, let's just keep this between us okay?"

"Why? I thought you want to share with the others."

"Ah..." 

"Well, why don't I just make a big round cake just for you? And if the others suspects it, I'll send some cakes that I bought? Okay?" 

"YEAY~" TOP jumps ups and downs the moment he heard what Yoona had promised him.

"Wait, there's still something left near your lips."

"Where?" TOP asks cluelessly. 

"Here, let me help you." Yoona then got neared to TOP as she wipes off the cream left. TOP who notice how close they were tries to hold his embarrassment by looking somewhere else.

"There, done! All clean~" Yoona cheered. TOP cannot help but smile sweetly at her.

"So cute." He muttered softly.

"Wait, did you say anything, TOP sunbaenim?" Yoona look back at TOP, curiously.

"Nothing, but do call me Seunghyun Oppa. You can also call me TOP oppa if Seungri's is around or if you are uncomfortable."

Yoona just smiled back, "No, it's okay. I'll cal you Seunghyun Oppa." 

TOP don't know why but he feels so happy inside when he heard her calling his name naturally.

"Anyway, I gotta go. I'm tired already. I guess they must be looking for me right now." TOP smile as he gets up and bows to Yoona as Yoona did the same.

But, before he was about to leave, Yoona spoke while looking down.

"Did you saw anything? Or everything?"

TOP smirked as he look at Yoona who is blushing hard.

"I can't lie, am I?"

Yoona nodded slightly while still looking down.

"Oh well, if I say I saw nothing, that would be a total lie. Honestly, I only saw the upper part since you are just taking off the top only." TOP said while smiling naughtily. 

"Y-yah!  OPPA!" Yoona blushing hard hearing TOP's statement as she throws a pillow to TOP.

TOP smartly dodge it and spoke, "Well, you do look beautiful anyway. How can I not look? Don't forget about the cake, Evil Grandma Deer Yoona~" and ran off.

TOP ran off leaving Yoona blushing hard. 

'She's so cute. Hopefully, we can interact more.' TOP thought as he walked back towards his group, Bigbang's waiting room with a big smile on his face. 


Author's Note:

Again~ Another one-shot~ Kekekeke~ Oh well, I just can't help but love TOPYOON. I see~ Most of you requested LUYOON . jonghyunxyoona AND KYUNA. Let's just say, I love to save the best for the last :)