EXO's Kyungsoo

Our deer, Yoona

KyungYoon : The Plan

 

 

“Okay, that’s a wrap!” Kris said in English as the dance practice ended that day. Suho and Luhan just walk lifelessly towards different corner of the practice room. The other EXO members had just exit the room leaving D.O and the other two. D.O sit down in the middle of the practice room, watching the two guys sigh in different emotion.

 

“Ummm…. Hyung, are you okay?” D.O asks as the two keep on looking at the wall, with sad expression.

 

“W-what?” Suho and Luhan ask back at the same time before looking at each other with a regretful expression shown on their face.

 

D.O once again puzzled, looking at the two keep on sighing while looking at the wall.

 

 

‘They are so weird. I should leave them on their own for now.’ D.O thought and stands up, heading out of the practice room.

 

D.O just walks to wherever his feet took him, and ended up in the rooftop.

“Well, I guess here is fine.”

D.O walks towards the middle of the rooftop and starts to sing his favorite song, Billionaire.

 

“I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad, Buy all of the things I’ve never had” Unknown to him, someone was watching him secretly.

 

“I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine, smiling next to Oprah and the queen.” D.O look around to see who continue signing the part.

 

“Yoona-sunbaenim?” D.O smiles appear upon seeing the famous deer.

“Yeah~ It’s me, Kyungsoo ah~ Stop calling me Sunbaenim when we are alone!”

“What brings you here?”

“I… was here before you and I happen to hear you singing. Your voice is really nice, you know~”

“Ah… I know”

 

Yoona spontaneously let out her alligator laugh upon hearing the answer from the honest man.

 

“You are so honest, Kyungsoo ah~”

“I know”

 

Yoona laugh again as Kyungsoo just smile politely looking at her.

"Kyu hyung once said that Yoona laughter gives cure. I guess what he said is true. I feel better now." D.O thought to himself.

 

“Rooftop sure is nice, right?” Yoona walk heading towards Kyungsoo and lying down while looking at the sky.

“Yeah, I love it here.” D.O followed Yoona action and lie down beside him.

‘Kai will kill me just to be here by her side’ D.O thought as he steals a glance to look at the SNSD’s center by her side.

“Hmm… Kyungsoo ah… / Yoona-noona…”

“Ah, you go first, Kyungsoo-sshi.”

“Okay. Noona, can I ask something?”

“Yeah, go ahead.”

“Noona, what will you do if two of your friends look sad and you don’t know why?”

“Oh, well. I will surely be a good friend and ask them what’s wrong. Or usually I would just cheer them up by making them smile.”

‘I guess she always did that, looking at her on the outside.’ D.O thought while his eyes still fixed at the sky.

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“Umm… Nothing, what is it noona?”

“Kyungsoo ah, can you help me with something?”

“Cooking?”

“No~ Not that~ Well, I might ask about that some other time. It’s about something else.”

“Okay~ What is it then, noona?”

“Well, you see. I had a fight with Suho and Luhan the other day. It was a misunderstanding, but it got big.”

‘Well, that explains everything… I guess.’ D.O thought before Yoona continue.

“Umm…”

“What happen, noona?”

“Actually, it’s like this…”

 

Yoona tells out everything to Kyungsoo whose eyes widen in surprise.

 

“It’s just because of that, NOONA?”

“Y-yeah”

“Aigoo, these two guys are so silly.”

“I… don’t know. Well, what can you expect?”

“Yah~ Noona~ How can you fight by some misunderstanding like that?”

“Well, I know. I just fell down and accidentally Luhan ended up falling on top of me. To top it off, Suho enters the moment when both of us were too shock to move.”

“How can that happen anyway?”

“Umm… I was practicing for the dance break. Luhan helped to fill in for Sehun since Sehun could not come at that time.”

‘It’s weird, how can Joonmyeon hyung got angry over matters like this? Is he jealous or what?’ D.O thought.

“Well, after that… What happen?”

“We didn’t talk with each other after the big misunderstanding.”

‘No wonder the two hardly talk to each other these days. This can be interesting.’

“So, what do you think you are going to do about it?”

“I… don’t know…”

“How about this, noona?” D.O whispers to Yoona.

“No~ That will only make it worse!”

“Believe me, it won’t~”

‘It will only make things more interesting~’D.O smile evilly as he thought of the plan.

 

A few days after that

 

D.O is cooking as usual in the kitchen while the other EXO members are busy playing games or doing own thing.

“She’ll be coming any minute now. I should prepare for everything.” D.O thought as he finished cooking spicy rice cakes.

 

“Omma~ What are you making?” Kai enters the kitchen as he smell food.

“Ah~ Just this spicy rice cakes” D.O flashes a smile as he decorate the food he cook.

“Woahh~ This is so much Omma~ You’ve cook for more than twelve! Who’s coming?” Sehun ask and stand besides Kai.

“Someone special” With that, D.O smile and brings the food to the table, leaving the two dumbfounded.

“Yah! Stop standing there. Bring the drinks too!” Kris shouted from the dining room.

 

DING DONG!

 

“Coming~” D.O just smile after noticing it was Suho and Luhan who goes for the door.

“YOONA!”

D.O smirks as he heard the two shouting their guest name. The other EXO members all ran for the door as they noticed that their sunbae had come to their house.

“Yoona~ What’s this?” Kai ask, noticing that Yoona carried quite some stuff along.

“Ah, it’s just something I’ve made and that’s Noona for you, Jongin!” Yoona smack his head after giving half of the stuff she brings to Suho.

“Aish~ Fine~ That’s hurt, Noona!” Kai scowled after getting hit.

“Good job, Yoong! Nice hit!” Luhan laughs as he also helps to get the other stuff.

 

For some reason, both Luhan and Suho had a short staring (more like glaring contest with one another) after the two took the stuff from Yoona’s hand.

D.O who watches from afar just smile while preparing the table.

 

Yoona, who notices D.O presence ran towards him and pulls him into a hug.

“MWUH! Since when?” The other EXO members shouted, feeling shock with the sudden skinship between the two.

“Kyungie~ I miss you~” Yoona pinched D.O’s cheeks and proceed in kissing it.

“MWUHHHHHHHHH! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT IS THIS?” The other EXO members all ran towards the two and surrounded them in a circle.

“I miss you too, Yoongie-noona~” D.O sweetly mutters and pinched Yoona’s cheek softly.

“Anniya~ That’s Yoongie baby for you~ No noona~” Yoona laughs.

 

“EWWWWW.”

“Noo! My noona!”

“Yoona~”

 

Sobs of despair could be heard from the other EXO members except for Baekhyun who is watching the two in admiration.

“OMO~ So cute~ This couple!” Baekhyun earns a threatening glare from the other 10 guys.

“Yah! Break apart already!” Suho and Luhan shouted in unison as they break the two apart.

 

“Lulu~ What’s wrong? We are just showing our affection?” Yoona asks Luhan innocently.

“Yeah~ Baby was right.” D.O and Yoona then stare at each other affectionately.

 

“YAH! ENOUGH WITH THE PDA! WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS TOO!” Kai shouted, showing his jealousy.

 

“Kekekeke~ This is fun~” Yoona and D.O thought as they look at each other and wink secretly.

 

“Okay, I guess we should serve all this and eat dinner together.” D.O spoke in a manly way.

Yoona walks towards him and starts to help him to serve the table.

Somehow, the two emits very sweet aura as they keep on chattering together in their own little world.

“Aish~ What’s with this pink aura?” Chen ask while jokingly tries to cover his eyes.

“I thought she was with Luhan hyung. What’s with this two?” Suho thought while stealing a glance at Luhan who is busy looking at the two.

“I thought she was with Joonmyeon. Then, why did these two suddenly turns out as a couple?” Luhan thought to himself.

 

“Okay, let’s dig in!”

“Woah, this looks delicious. You sure know what I like, Kyungie~” Yoona smiles sweetly as she stares at the Spicy Rice Cakes dish that D.O prepared just now.

“You too~ Yoongie baby~ I’m happy to know that you cook this cream spaghetti just for me~” D.O sweetly wink at Yoona who is blushing hard.

 

“Aish! Enough of this PDA. Let’s eat.” Tao feeling frustrated, just continues to dig in.

“Yeah~ Omma! The spaghetti is prepared for more than 12. How can you say it is just for you?” Kai grunted and sit beside Tao who is busy munching the food.

“Just ignore the two~ Let’s just eat!” Chanyeol happily cheered, looking at the food on the table.

 

During the dinner, most of the EXO members could not take their eyes of the pair who is busy feeding each other. Especially Luhan and Suho who seems disturb by the whole situation.

Baekhyun who secretly knows what’s going on just smile and enjoy the food.

 

After the sweet yet burning with jealousy dinner, both Yoona and D.O proceed to wash the dishes while the other EXO members pick some movie to be watch.

Baekhyun took this chance to ask two hyung, Luhan and Suho to pick the dishes left to the kitchen.

“Luhan hyung, Joonmyeon hyung. Can you bring this to the kitchen? I need to go to the toilet.” Baekhyun handed the two with the dishes left.

 

“Why us?” Both of them stared at each other and said in unison.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Yoona and D.O busy preparing to re-enact the scene where Yoona falls with Luhan catching him.

As if on cue, the two accidentally falls with D.O supporting Yoona from the fall which is witness by Luhan and Suho.

Yoona and D.O who  is shock due to falling not the way they wanted it to be, continues to stare at each other.

 

“This is different from our plan. What to do? Wait, this feels good.” Both of them thought the same thing as they break apart with the help of the other two guys.

 

“Yah~ Are you okay?” Luhan and Suho worriedly ask Yoona.

“Y-yeah.”

Suho suddenly realize something and pat Luhan’s back.

“What?”

“Wait, so is this what happen the other day, Luhan hyung?” Suho asks Luhan who seems rather surprise.

“Y-yeah, Joonmyeon-ie. You are the one who misunderstands.”

“I’m sorry, hyung. I thought you are going to do something bad to Yoona.”

“No. Why would I do that?”

“Okay, I’m sorry. Will you forgive me, hyung?”

“Of course I will.”

 

Yoona and D.O who is watching the whole thing just smirk.

 

“Yeay~ You two made up! Our plan is a success!” They hold each other hand and twirl around happily.

 

“Wait, what do you mean by this?” Luhan and Suho ask confusingly.

“We are not even a couple to begin with. We just pretend to be just to carry out this silly re-enactment, for the two of you.”

Both Yoona and D.O just laugh hysterically looking at the two.

“YAH! HOW COULD YOU PLAY WITH YOUR HYUNGS LIKE THIS!” Luhan and Suho shouted and started to chase after D.O.

“Yah~ Run!” Yoona laughs, looking at the three guys.

 

In that moment, D.O who saw Yoona’s infamous alligator laughter thoughts to himself,

“She definitely looks pretty laughing.”

 

The day in EXO house went hysterically funny that day with the three guys running around the house. Yoona definitely feels better after having to solve the problems happily.

 

D.O somehow concludes his ideal type that day. He even mentions it in one of a radio program.

 

“A woman who is pretty and pretty when she laughs”

Little did anyone know, D.O thought of a certain deer girl when he mentions that.


Author's Note :

Another unexpected pairing to me. Lately, I've been into EXOYOONG. I dunno why. Maybe, it's because of OILYBUTT recent EXOYOONG moments in SMTOWN. I heard a rumour saying that Yoona and D.O Kyungsoo is a close friend. Somehow, I'm not sure about the rumours. But, still I'm happy to write about it. Anway, please do leave comments. Long ones are highly appreciated! Short ones are lovably acceptable! 

You can suggest any pairing if you want, tell me facts about the pairing too :D