[R] LI YI FENG

Our deer, Yoona

The Flowers of Love

requested by yoona_foreverlovely

The music video filming for his song feels a little too intimate for two strangers to film together. He remembered how worried he was back then when he was told that his partner for the music video would be Yoona, the famous singer slash actress from Korea who started to promote actively in China. He was ecstatic, excited, worriedit’s like all his emotions jumbled up and for some reason, he did not dislike it at all. He believed that is a good thing, but he can’t deny his worries regarding their chemistry during the music video filming. However, it seems like he worried for nothing back then when Yoona managed to make him open up to her to the point the director for his music video thought that their chemistry was explosive back then.

“Let’s keep in touch, Li Yi Feng.” The last words he heard from Yoona that day.

The two of them continues to keep in touch even after the filming of his music video ended.

Li Yi Feng smiles on his own remembering the past memories of recording his music video with his new friend, SNSD’s Im Yoona. Who knew he would have the chance to see her again? He feels slightly nervous due to the fact that he realised his feelings for her a few days ago. The amount of time of him not being able to see Yoona kills him inside.  They only get to talk with each other through messaging app, KakaoTalk. At first, he thought it is because he is just missing her presence because he is used to it. He is used to having her around him. That is not the case at all. He truly has fallen for her.

He grips his hands together tightly, takes a deep breath and recalls his intention to fulfil during tonight’s SIA ceremony. He accepted the invitation to attend the SIA awards because he felt like he can confirm his feelings for her. Another silly reason is simply because he wanted to see her right in front of him with his own eyes. He missed her so badly, that’s why.

“We’re here.”

His manager told him as he nods and prepares himself. He opens the door and steps out with a smile filled with determination.

“Yi Feng! Look at the camera”

“Umm Do I look good in this?”

Yoona turns around in front of the mirror, feeling worried about her appearance that day. Staring at her reflection in the toilet’s mirror somehow did not convince her that she looks good. She feels nervous and Sooyoung can see that. Sooyoung approaches her after washing her hands as she wipes her hands with the tissue available near the sink.

“Why do you feel so worried? You look gorgeous, Yoona.”

“Thank you, unnie But, are you really sure about it?”

Yoona sighs and runs her fingers through her hair, thinking of changing her hairstyle. Sooyoung let out a short chuckle after she finally understands the reason why Yoona look so nervous.

“Is this because he’s here tonight?”

“Huh? Who is he that you are talking about?”

“Well, I don’t have to name that person to know who are we talking about, right?” Sooyoung smiles and gently rearrange Yoona’s hair. She pulls the pin which holds Yoona’s hair together in a bun and let her hair down.

“Unnie?”

“Now, this looks better on you.” Sooyoung smiles at Yoona as they walk out of their vehicle with a smile on their face.

“So Nyuh Shi Dae, please look here!” The uncountable amount of photographers and interviewers called out their group name as they walk confidently on the red carpet.

As soon as they are seated in their respective places, Sooyoung somehow notices Yoona’s eyes wanders around as if looking for someone or something. She knows that she is right spot on when she notices that Yoona is now exchanging glances with a certain handsome man which is none other than Li Yi Feng himself. Smiling, Sooyoung pretends to not notice anything and continues to pay attention to the event.

“May I come in?”

Sooyoung smiles as soon as she recognises the man standing in front of him. Li Yi Feng stands in front of Sooyoung nervously as he waits for her response patiently.

“Sure, but what for?” Sooyoung smirks, thinking that it might not be bad to tease this man.

“Unnie, who is it at the door?”

Sooyoung and Li Yi Feng both turns around, smiling at the same time after they saw Yoona walking towards them. Yoona’s facial expression clearly expresses that she did not expect Li Yi Feng to show up at their waiting room.

“It’s Li Yi Feng. He’s here to What was it again?” Sooyoung asks in Chinese for the second time when he notices that Yi Feng is only looking at Yoona.

I come here to see you…” His eyes continue staring at Yoona as he blurts it out without realising it. At that time, Hyoyeon and Tiffany heard what he said as they had just returned.

"...see who?” Tiffany asks in English making Li Yi Feng realises his mistakes. He feels flustered by his spontaneous action which somehow affects Yoona who is blushing right now.

“I mean… I’m here to see all of you… Girls’ Generation. I’m a fan.” He admits innocently while hoping that they will let go his real intention earlier.

“Oh, really? Didn’t you come to see the heroine in your music video?” Tiffany smiles happily when she realises that she succeed in making the two blushes together.

“Yah. Yah. Don’t do this. He’s not used to us.” Hyoyeon stops Tiffany before she can continue even further.

“Yeah, come inside, Yi Feng. We’ve been making you standing there for a long time.”

Yi Feng walks inside and somehow manage to make an eye contact with Yoona before joining the girls for a conversation. Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung somehow try to find out if there’s anything happen in between Yoona and Yi Feng during the music video shooting. However, being professional, the two of them manages to slip away from the questions perfectly. As he is about to leave, Sooyoung asks him to join them for a group photo in which he voluntarily agrees with it.

“Whoa, you two looks similar. Let’s post this.” Sooyoung said and quickly fiddles around with her phone with a smile on her face.

As the three girls were busy fangirling over the photos. Yi Feng takes this chance and walks closer to Yoona.

“Yoona, can I ask you if you are willing to go out with me sometimes?” He fiddles with his finger as he continues to look at her in the eyes.

“Go out? With you?” Yi Feng nods.

“If you don’t want to… It’s okay. I understand…” He looks down, noticing that she looks away. Feeling like he’s unable to let his eyes see the kind of facial expression she’s putting on her face. He feels worried that she might frown due to his sudden request. However, after gathering all his courage together, he feels like it’s the right time to say goodbye and walks away.

 

Yoona, on the other hand, is taken aback by his abrupt action. She thinks for a moment and avoids his gaze, not wanting to look like she’s kinda expecting this to happen to her. She holds her hands together, decided to speak up after finalising her own thoughts.

“You know…” The two of them speak up at the same time and automatically laughs about their silly actions. Being the nice gentleman, Yi Feng lets Yoona say it first.

“Um… If you don’t mind getting bored with me, yeah, we can hang out.” She tries to not cross over the boundaries of their relationship. She tries to sound as cool as possible, hiding her own thoughts and seal it away.

Yi Feng cannot contain his excitement and unconsciously holds Yoona’s hands in his.

“Thank you, Yoona… I will make sure that you won’t feel bored.”

“Ah… Uh… Yeah…”

Yoona feels embarrassed by his action, it’s more like she feels like her face is getting redder. Noticing the changes in the colour of her cheeks, his eyes go down to their hands joining together. “Oh. I’m sorry…” He gently releases his grasp around her hands and reluctantly let it go.

“Oh, no. It’s okay… Uh… I’m just…” She runs her right-hand fingers through her own hair and pulls her hair behind her ears.

“I… think I have to leave… I guess… My manager might be looking for me by now.” Yi Feng bids goodbye to the others and turns to face Yoona before he leaves. “I’ll see you again, Yoona.” He smiles and politely takes his leave out of the room.

“Yeah… See you…” Yoona mutters softly under her breath and smiles to herself. Sooyoung who witnesses the two’s interaction shakes her head and smiles adoring Yoona’s innocent side made its appearance today.

“I guess I’ll just leave her alone for today.”

 

 

After few times going out with each other, the already blossoming relationship between the two blossoms even more into a wonderful flower of love. They started to get to know each other even deeper, missing each other even more than before, the process of getting to know each other only makes them love each other even more.

Despite their conflicting and busy schedules, they still manage to find time to be with one another. Regardless of not being able to see each other and using technologies more to connect with one another, they still manage to find time to talk to each other.

“So, you’re going back to Korea this weekend?”

Yoona’s sad smile slowly making its appearance on her face. She reaches for his hands and gently interlacing their fingers together.

“Mhm…” She nods. “I’m going back for my drama filming.”

“I guess we will not be seeing each other for a while.” He looks at her straight in the eyes, lifting up his right hand and softly caressing her left side cheek. “But, that’s okay.” He tries to assure her not to worry. “We will still be able to find time for each other.” His lips move closer to her face and softly kisses her beautiful forehead.

“You know we always do,” Yoona mutters softly enough for the two of them to hear. She moves closer to him and let herself indulge in his warm embrace.

“I love you…” The two of them said to each other as they continue to enjoy each other’s company.

 

 

Time passes by, Yoona’s drama filming is coming to an end. She massages her neck softly and walks inside her family’s home after locking her car.

“Dad. I’m home~”

She announces her presence in which her dad replies shortly after from a room across the living room.

“There’s something for you on the table. There’s no name. So, why don’t you look at it?”

“Huh? What’s this?”

Yoona walks closer to the coffee table, bent down a bit to reach the box. It’s a medium size box all wrapped up. Slowly, she unwraps the box and it reveals another smaller box.

“What’s this? A joke?”

Not thinking about giving up, Yoona continues unwrapping the box until it unveils a small wooden box with the size of the palm. Feeling nervous and excited, Yoona slowly open the box and notice that it’s an empty box with a small scroll containing a message in it. Feeling a little disappointed that the box turns out to be empty, Yoona tries to stay positive and open the note which unveils a message from someone she knows well.

How can I let you wear it without me putting it on you?

She reads the message and suddenly turns around noticing that there’s someone standing behind her. Slowly, a pair of strong arms wrap around her petite waist, she almost drops the box out of surprise.

“How can I let you wear the ring I’ve especially get for this special day without me by your side?”

“Yi Feng…”

Yi Feng takes out a ring from his pocket and slid it through Yoona’s ring finger and whispers.

“Will you spend the rest of your life by my side? Let’s get married, Yoona…”

Tears fall down her cheeks the moment he said the words she did not expect to hear. She did hope for their relationship to move up to this level, but she does not want to be seen like she’s desperate for it.

“Always. I will.”

YoonA turns around and hugs Yi Feng after kissing him on the cheek.

“Let’s spend the rest of our days together, my love.” He smiles happily showing his emotions full of love and happiness right now.

“Wait. We still have to ask for my dad’s permission!” Yoona breaks apart and starts to worry.

Yi Feng smirks and turns to look at the doorway in which Yoona follow suit. Yoona’s dad standing by the doorway and smiles warmly.

“Approved with a seal full of blessing. Be happy my darling daughter.” He smiles, kissing Yoona’s forehead and patting her head softly. Yoona’s dad turns to face Yi Feng. “Thank you for giving her the kind of happiness I’m unable to provide. Make her and yourself happy, my son.” He smiles and gives a warm hug to Yi Feng before walking away, leaving the two of them alone in the living room.

 

“I actually want to let this be a surprise…” Yi Feng said suddenly as Yoona stares right at Yi Feng’s face.

“What is it that you are not telling me?” Her facial expression full of happiness earlier turns to worry.

“Actually, I think you should start getting ready for tomorrow. We’ll be meeting a few people.” Yi Feng smile turns to smirks when he notices Yoona looks shocked with his statement.

“Why? What people?

“The press. Because tomorrow this will be on the front page of every newspaper.”

“So soon?”

“Well, I want to share our happiness with them.”

Yoona smiles warmly and embraces Yi Feng. “Me too. Let’s go through this together.”

Yi Feng smiles at the word together coming out of .

“Also, I want people to know the man that finally able to steal your heart away.”

“Cheesy.” She laughs.

“Well, it’s too late to go away once you’ve fallen for this cheesy man.”

“I’m already trapped.”

Yoona smiles and Yi Feng leans in closer, pretending to kiss her lips but goes for her forehead instead.

“Let’s save that for the wedding day.”

 

Author’s Note:

  And that's how it ends for this request. Thank you yoona_foreverlovely for requesting. I want to thank you for your patience in waiting for this story. I know it’s been so long since I last written anything here. I indulged in my daily life to the point I lost my way into this site.

Anyway, I’m back again with another story and that’s all matters now. I’ll keep on completing the requests. So, it’s okay if you want to request anything, but I do have the right to reject any story >w<

If you want to request please do check up on chapter 60 on how to request.

The request form, you can find in that chapter and in the comments.

Thank you for reading! Please leave comments and upvote if you like this collection of stories!

 

P.S: I’m thinking of writing a Yoona x Heechul story based on a video of them that I found on YouTube. What do you think?”