ANNOUNCEMENT

Our deer, Yoona

 

Greetings everyone!

I am MyDanbo, the author of this collection of Yoona stories with male celebrities. Thanks to all the wonderful support I've received while writing stories for this collection. To everyone who subscribed, commented and upvoted this story, thank you. To the one who reads this story too. Thank you. 

Alright, I'm not going to beat around the bush anymore. I'll go straight to the point. This is not a request shop. There's only a few stories I've written based on the requester's idea/prompt/request. The stories in this collection, however, were all written by me. I'm sure not many of the readers noticed this, but I received quite a lot request to write Yoona with a certain male idols/actors/celebrities. I am honestly happy because I received such request. So, in order to make it easier for you and for me. Let's do it this way. I am not turning this into a 100% request shop. I just want to make it easier for both of us just in case I forget if there's any of you that I promise to write a story based on your request ^^ So, please follow the instructions below if you want to request a story of Yoona with a male celebrities of your own choice. Also, I will not promise the story will be updated fast, but I will always do my best to write it. I'm still not that good, but I will do my best. I'll give credit for every story requested!

Write like this if you want to request for a specific pairing for Yoona.

Username: (write your ASIANFANFICS username here)

Pairing: (Yoona with male celebrities that you want! :D )

Prompt: (At least a one long sentence on the story. What kind of story do you want? What is the plot? Write up a short plot here or just give me a title of a song and I will write a story based on that)

Genre: (Example : Rom com, or etc. No ual related stories please >w< Keep it below PG-13)

Ending: (My choice or yours? If it's your choice, please write. Example: Happy ending or sad ending)

Date: (The date you request a story :D )

Thank you for your time reading this. Don't forget to leave comments everytime you request for a story from me :D

Also, I will only accept three to four requests for each pair o(〃^▽^〃)o

To make it fair for other pairings. Once I finished with the request, I'll open request for that pairing again.

I will feel much better reading all the comments ^^ 

By the way, if you want to request a story from other authors and me, go ahead to the shop that Michi's provided!

Hors D'oevures [Open/Accepting Requests]

 

Till then, My Danbo :)