B1A4's Gongchan

Our deer, Yoona

Gongchan x Yoona : I'm your eternal fanboy heart

 

 

It is just another typical day for Gongchan. He pouts as he stares at the televesion screen, looking at his most favorite girl.

"Why did he have to kiss her anyway?" He throws his teddy bear at the screen whenever the screen shows the leading guy in Love Rain.

"Yah! If you are that frustrated, stop watching this!" Baro throws a pillow at Gongchan.

"But, I wanna watch her acting again~" Gongchan pouts again.

"But, you have watched this drama for like thousand times! Every single chance you get, you continuously watches this!" This time, Jin Young is the one who cannot hold it in any longer and joins in to throw another pillow at Gongchan.

“But, but, but… I like…her…” Gongchan looks down, looking all gloomy.

“Then, confess?” Baro smirks as he hit Gongchan in the head.

“Ah~ She’s a goddess, so far away from me~” Gongchan starts to enter his world of imagination.

 

All the hyungs just sigh in defeat as they all stare at the helpless maknae.

“What are we going to do about this kid?” All of them thought at the same time.

Suddenly, CNU remembers something.

“Yah, guys, gather around, I have something to discuss.”

All of them slowly walks inside CNU room and starts to discuss about Gongchan serious fanboy disease.

 

CNU : Okay, there are only us here right?

Baro : Yeah, Chan Shik is busy with watching his Yoona.

Sandeul : Yah, guys. You got any plan?

Jin Young : Yeah, that’s why me and CNU calls all of you here.

CNU : Guys, we have to  help him. He have gotten so serious, you know?

Sandeul : Yeah, we can see that.

Jin Young : You got any plan?

CNU : Yeah. Jin Young, are you close with Minho?

Baro : Minho from SHINEE?

CNU : Yeah, I remembered that I saw you guys talking before at the Idol Championship.

Jin Young : Yeah, we did.

CNU : So, I need you guys to help me on this. Jin Young and Baro, both of you contact Minho and Key! Sandeul, you and Baro will bring Gongchan to SM to see Yoona.

ALL : Okay! Let’s do our best for our maknae!

 

THE BIG DAY

Gongchan starts to get ready as he only wear a white shirt with a rilakkuma print on it and a blue denim jeans that is knee length and a cute rilakkuma sneakers that his fan gave to him because he likes Yoona.

 

“Hyung, why are you asking me to dress up like this?” Gongchan looks at Baro cluelessly.

“Ah, nice nice. Now, follow Sandeul, he needs you to go somewhere with him. Here, wear this.” Baro just smile as he handed a Rilakkuma hat to him.

“Rilakkuma? Is it a theme for something?” Gongchan just stare blankly at the hat before putting it on.

“Nothing, don’t you like Rilakkuma?” Sandeul said and ushered Gongchan to follow him.

“Ehee, of course I like it… It’s because she love it…” Gongchan blushes as he smile shyly.

“Aish, this hopeless kid” Both hyungs sigh and looks at each other before laughing slightly.

 

Suddenly, Sandeul phone beeped signalling a message came in.

[Jinyoung, change of plan! Bring him to XXXX park near SM building – Jinyoung]

[Okay! –Sandeul]

 

“Yah! Let’s go!” Baro and Sandeul drags along Gongchan with him and headed to their destination.

 

AT THE XXXX PARK

 

“Why is it that, Kyuhyun and Minho ask me to come here so badly?” Yoona sigh as she sit on the chair near the fountain.

“They look so excited too.”

Yoona wears a rilakkuma white shirt and blue denim shorts with a brown cap.

 

A few minutes later, Yoona noticed someone was walking towards her, wearing almost similar clothing.

“WGM or a mission given by both Kyu and Minho?” Yoona just stares at the suspicious guy curiously.

“OMO! Rilakkuma! Are you a present send by Kyu and Minho for me?” Yoona squeal with excitement, jumping ups and down at the sight in front of her.

 

Gongchan wipes his eyes many times only to find Yoona smiling brightly looking at him.

“S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sunbaenim?” Gongchan eyes widen in shock looking at Yoona.

“Omo~ B1A4 Gong Chan Shik~ So cute~” Yoona smile brighter after seeing who is the guy in front of her.

“Y-y-y-y-you know… me?” Gongchan stutters like crazy after hearing Yoona mentioning his name.

“Of course! I’m your fan! I always listen to your song!” Yoona smiles back.

“R-r-r-r—really?”

“Yah~ stop stuttering and drop the formalities, just call me Yoona noona or Yoong noona.” Yoona smiles and she unconsciously pinched Gongchan’s cheek.

“Ah, Yoona… I like you…” Out of the blue, Gongchan confesses his feelings.

“Ah, thank you Chan Shik ah, I like you too!” Yoona smiles happily.

“Really? I’m so happy!” Gongchan smiles brighter and happily jumps ups and downs.

“Let’s be friends, Gongchan ah~ A rilakkuma fan friend!” Yoona happily offers to do a handshake.

Gongchan, being dumbstruck by Yoona’s no make-up face slowly accept her handshake.

‘Why does her hand feels so perfect in mine?’ Gongchan thought and smiles like an idiot.

The two spends the whole day together exchanging phone number and chatting all day. Gongchan feels like he is more in love with Yoona. Yoona happily chats with Gongchan as she feels that they have similar interest. The two then decided to go back home as they both feels like it is late already. Gongchan offered to walks Yoona home to her dorm. It is a long walk but indeed enjoyable memories for both of them.

 

“Yoona noona, thank you for today.”

“I should say that to you! You’ve made me so happy today!”

“Ah, I didn’t do much!”

“Actually, I am not in a good mood this past few days, thanks to you, I’m so happy.”

“Ah, I feel happier when I heard you said that.”

“Chan Shik, you are a great guy. You are tall and cute! I will always support you! Here, take this.”

Yoona handed Gong Chan a rilakkuma couple phone strip, one a cream bear for herself, another one is brown bear for him.

“Thank you for today, Chan shik ah~” Yoona hugs him lightly and bows later on goes inside the dorm.

 

“Ah~ Yoona noona, I will forever be your number 1 fanboy!” Gongchan said happily as he skips happily heading towards his dorm.

 

BEHIND THE SCENE

Actually, without the two knowing, Minho, Changmin, Kyuhyun, CNU, Sandeul, Jinyoung and Baro have been following the two since the very beginning.

 

As they watches Yoona entered her dorm and Gongchan happily goes back home, they starts to jumps in joy.

Changmin : They look so cute~ I feel like looking at two innocent kids.

Kyuhyun : Somehow, it makes me want to colours them if they are some kind of canvas. *laughs evilly*

CNU : Yah~ Hyung! You are so evil!

Sandeul : Yah! (laughs) Guys, look at the happy guy.

Minho : He sure looks happy when he cannot stop smiling the whole day.

Baro : *pretends to cry* Our maknae have grown. This is so touching.

Jinyoung : Our maknae have grown up.

Kyuhyun : Let’s look at their development in their relationship in the future~

Key : YAH! WHY DID YOU GUYS LEAVE ME OUT ON THIS?

 

All seven guys turn around only to find a panting Key who is looking furiously.

“Everyone, RUN!”

 


Author's Note :

Yeay! I've always wanted to write this! Gongchan looks so cute whenever he got presents from his fan when it comes to Yoona. I wish he could see Yoona and chat with him casually! xD

P.S : IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS! <3 I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FULFILL YOUR REQUEST <3