EXO's Lay

Our deer, Yoona

YoonLay : The Unicorn and The Deer

 

 

“Ah~ I’m so tired.” Yoona jump on her bed after her hectic schedule. She had just finished her drama filming for the day.

“Ah~ Where did unnies and maknae go? I’m lonely~” Yoona pouted as she scan her surroundings, noticing she’s the only one in the dorm.

Suddenly, the door flew wide open harshly as Yuri enters with an annoyed face. Yuri throw her stuff on her bed and sit down in anger.

“Unnie? Yuri unnie…”

Yuri just replied Yoona with a glare as Yoona carefully get nearer Yuri and pat her back.

“Unnie… Are you okay?” Yoona ask softly.

“YAH. Do I look like I’m okay?”

“No… What happen?”

“Ughhh…” Yuri mess her own hair in anger as she stares back at Yoona.

“Unnie… You can tell me…”

All of a sudden, Yuri phone ringing and Yuri pick it up.

“Yeah, mom?”

Yoona just sit down quietly as she heard the conversation.

“I got it mom! Do you really need to say it to me many times? UGHHHH… I’m all grown up! I know what to do already! Leave me alone!” Yuri ended the phone call and hang up on her mom as Yoona look at her.

Yuri put the phone on her table as she stares back at Yoona, “What?”

“Unnie… I’m sorry for saying this… But, you really should not be doing that to your mom… She might feel hurt by it. I think you should apologize.”

Yuri just rolled her eyes, “Yah, Yoona. What do you know? She’s just trying to point out things that she should not have. Besides, I’m all grown up! What do you expect? I’m tired.”

Yoona take a deep breath as she continues.

“Ah, but… You still need to apologize. Try to talk it out with your mom. Maybe, that way all misunderstandings can be clear up. You two can be closer and made up with each other. She loves you…”

Yuri glares back again, “Yah, Yoona. Do you think you have the right to tell me all this? What do YOU know? You don’t even have a mom to begin with! Your mom left you remember?”

“…You are right, unnie…” Yoona eyes starts to get teary as Yuri covers , regretting for saying those things to Yoona.

“Uhh… Yoona… I…”

Yoona smiles weakly as she look at Yuri, “You are right on that unnie. I never knew who my mother is. I never feel her love. I grew up without her. She left me. I guess I don’t deserve to speak about mother to you when I never grew up with one. I’m sorry unnie. I shouldn’t have said anything.”

Yoona smiles weakly again as she bows to Yuri and ran out of the dorm. Yuri, who realizes her mistake just fall on her knees and feeling bad due to her words.

“What happen?” Taeyeon appears at the door with the other six members as they look at Yuri in confusion.

“Where is Yoona going and why are you crying?” Tiffany ask in confusion.

“I hurt Yoona. I did not mean to…” Yuri covers her face with her palms as Jessica hugs her.

“Tell us… We can help…”

Yuri told them everything as the members listen attentively.

“Yah… You should not have said that. You should know that sentence is banned in here.” Sooyoung spoke up as Yuri tears up again.

“I got angry… That’s why. Now, where did Yoona go? What if she left us because of me? What if she do something weird? What if she–”

Seohyun pat Yuri back and being the matured maknae, she smile.

“Unnie… We’ll find her. Don’t worry. She’ll come back. I know Yoona unnie… She’s the type that won’t hold any grudge. Don’t worry. But, make sure to apologize when you see her.”

Yuri just nodded as her heart filled with worries and regret.

 

 

                     

Meanwhile, Yoona who ran away without even bringing her phone heads to the Han River. She sits down and cries silently.

 

“Unnie… I’m sorry for being a busy body.” Yoona spoke as she cries.

“Mom, why did you leave me? Why did you leave us? Ah… I don’t know anymore…” Yoona buries her face in between her knees as she cries harder. Fortunately, there is not a lot of people around her area.

.

.

.

.

.

“Who’s that?” Lay muttered as he park his bicycle and saw a girl sitting by the river. Slowly, Lay walk carefully towards the girl as he feels that he know her very well.

“Umm…” Lay tap Yoona’s shoulder softly, but this is only making Yoona shrieked in horror.

“WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Yoona who notices it is Lay, quickly covers .

“Ah, Yoona Sunbaenim. What are you doing here?”

“I’m just resting here.”

“Sunbae, are you crying?” Lay ask while noticing Yoona tears.

Yoona quickly turn away as Lay sit down beside her.

“Pardon me… You don’t need to hide anything, we are the only ones here…” Lay smiles sweetly as Yoona buries her face with her palms.

“Sunbae, I’m the healing unicorn Lay Yixing! You can tell me anything. I’ll heal your pain away.” Lay smile as he pat his own shoulder, signalling Yoona to use it.

“Really? You’ll keep it as a secret?” Yoona look back at Lay with her doe eyes as Lay return with a smile.

“Yes, Yoona Sunbaenim! I will! I’m offering my shoulder for you to use. Let me be your shoulder to cry on tonight.”

Yoona smiles weakly as she cries harder.

“Yoona Sunbaenim, you can continue to cry… I’ll be here.” Lay said as he wipes her tears and Yoona respond it with a nod and buries her face in Lay shoulder while hugging him.

 

Yoona tell everything to Lay as Lay listen attentively and tighten the hug. Lay softly caress Yoona’s hair as he listens and pat her back until Yoona finished telling everything.

As Yoona slowly feels better, Yoona broke the hug and look at Lay in the eyes.

“Thank you… Yixing. For making me feel better. I don’t know what else to do. Sorry… for crying on you.”

Lay just return a smile, showing his dimple.

“It’s okay, noona. Is it okay if I use informal language?”

Yoona nodded.

Lay caress Yoona’s hair as he smile again, “Noona… I’m not taking Yuri-sunbaenim side, but I think she might say it because she is not able to control her anger. Her emotions are unstable at that time. Maybe, she said those words without realizing it. I think you should forgive her and ask for forgiveness too. In this way, you two can made up and be friends again. I know you care for her, right? So, sort this out with her and reconcile. Hopefully, you won’t misunderstand me when I say this to you.”

Yoona just smile as she nodded again.

“Thank you, Yixing ah. You are truly a healer. In no time, you make me feel better. I shall see Yuri unnie and sort it out with her. Xie xie, Yixing.” Yoona smiles as she gets up and dusts her skirt.

“Before I forget, noona. Here take this.” Lay covered Yoona with his warm jacket as he see Yoona shivers in cold.

“Ah, is it okay?”

“Yeah… You are like Xiumin hyung who cannot stand coldness.” Yoona laugh at this.

“Aigoo~ I must be old now~”

“Ani~ You look young. You and Minseok hyung~”

“Well, I better get going… I wouldn’t want to make them worried. Thanks again.” Yoona smile.

Lay holds her hands to stop her.

“Wait, noona. If you ever need someone to talk to, I’ll always be here to listen to you. You have my number right? Contact me and I’ll be there in a blink of an eye.” Lay smiles with his dimples showing, Yoona laughs again.

“I will~ Unicorn ah~ Xie xie~”

 

“I’m sure the other members will feel jealous if they heard about this.” Lay laughs as he get on his bike and cycle back to his dorm.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona arrived in front of her dorm door as she takes a deep breath and entered the password.

 

“I’m back…”

Upon hearing this, all SNSD members rush towards the front door and pull Yoona to the living room.

“Yoona ah! I’m sorry.” Yuri cries as she hugs Yoona tightly.

“Unnie… I’m sorry too. It’s my fault for saying those things to you when I don’t deserve to.”

“Anniya~ Yoong. You are right…. I’ve made up with my mom. I’m sorry Yoong! I didn’t mean what I’ve said. I’m so sorry. I’ll do whatever you want. Please forgive me and don’t leave SNSD. It won’t be complete without you…”

Yoona just smile softly as she hugs Yuri back.

“Aigoo… Unnie~ I’ve forgiven you already. How can I stay mad at Yul unnie?” 

“Okay! Group hug!”

SNSD members gets closer as they got into a group hug. All of a sudden, Taeyeon spoke up.

“YAH! YOONA. You’ve made us so worried! You left your phone and all your stuff! We got so worried about you! These kids never stop crying!”

Yoona just chuckles, “I’m sorry unnies and maknae. I will not do it again. Aigoo~ Taeng Omma~”

Taeyeon cries the moment she heard Yoona said the word ‘Omma’.

“Aigoo~ Our midget leader is crying, group hug!” Sooyoung shouted as they go for another hug.

 

Amidst all the commotion, Yoona announced.

“Yuri unnie~ I WANT YOU TO TREAT ME FOOD FOR A WEEK!”

Yuri eyes widen while Taeyeon goes chasing Sooyoung around.

“That’s what you get for offering her anything.” Sunny smile as she pat Yuri’s back. Yoona just dance around happily.

.

.

.

.

.

“Yah~ It was tiring! Ah~ But, we have to practice! We got lots of performance coming right up.” One of the EXO members spoke. Lay just continues to dance along with Kai.

“Yah~ Yixing and Jongin, rest already!”

All eyes are now focus on the girl standing at the entrance of their practice room.

“YOONA NOONA! OMO! SNSD!” Baekhyun shouted, showing his inner SONE.

“Yoona, what are you doing here?” Luhan ask shyly at the doe eye girl.

“I’m looking for this guy.” Yoona said as she ran towards Lay.

“MWUH! SINCE WHEN NOONA IS FRIEND WITH YIXING HYUNG? YAH, JONGIN! WAKE UP!” Sehun shouted at Kai who is busy daydreaming.

“AH~ Noona called my real name~ Jongin~ Ah~ Is this a dream?” Kai keep on daydreaming, unaware of the whole situation.

“Ah, noona~ How are you?”

“I’m fine! Thank you, Yixing ah~ I owe you one. How can I repay you?”

“Ah, it’s okay. I don’t mind.”

 

EXO listen carefully to the two figures in front of them, except Kai of course, he was too busy daydreaming.

 

“How did they get so close?” Baekhyun ask his other members which they only reply with shaking their head left to right, saying they don’t know.

“I still must repay you!” Yoona said enthusiastically.

“Ah, it’s okay noona!”

 As EXO focused on the two, Yoona lean in towards Lay and kisses his cheek.

 

“MWUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! She kiss his cheek!”

“Yah! I want Yoona noona to kiss my cheek toooo!”

“Omo! SNSD kiss Lay!”

“Why is this happening?”

“I don’t want to live in this planet anymore.”

“Noona!”

 

All kinds of reaction comes from the EXO members as Yoona just smile.

“That’s for helping me out. See you around, I gotta go now. Unnies and maknae are waiting for me…” Yoona bows as she smiles.

As Yoona was about to leave, Lay manage to regain his composure quite late and shouted.

“Noona~ Come to our dorm! I shall cook nice food for you!” Yoona just reply with an okay and left.

 

After Yoona left, EXO members all turn their focus towards Lay and bombarded him with questions.

“What did you help Yoona-noona with?” D.O asks with his eyes wide staring at Lay.

“Why she did not come to me?” Kris also ask along as they circle around Lay.

“What actually happen?”

 

As Lay got bombarded with questions, Kai come back to the reality as he look at s in a confuse state.

“What happen? Where’s noona?”

Sehun just put on his poker face as he answers,

“Noona left a while ago after kissing Yixing hyung on his cheek.”

.

.

.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not fairrrrr!” Kai shouted as he stomp on the floor like a kid.

All EXO members just look at him with a blank expression.

“Why is he so slow?”

 

Meanwhile, Lay could feel his phone beeped as he read the message that was sent to him.

 

From : Deer Yoong Noona

Yixing ah~ Let’s eat together next time~ Kekeke. Sorry for causing a ruckus. Ah, check your pocket, I’ve something for you~ It’s nothing much, but hopefully you’ll love it.

 

Lay touch his pocket and take out a small box. Inside it is a unicorn keychain with LAY’s name written on it.  Lay found a note as he smiles reading it.

 

For the dearest Unicorn who heals, Lay

Thank you so much! Hope you like it!

-From Yoona noona-

 

“Ah~ She’s full of surprises” Lay smile as he headed back to practice.


Author's Note:

Ah~ Another EXOYOONG. I've noticed. I'm into them these days >_< Sorry for all the other readers who fancies other pairings. I just got so much ideas for them >_> Miannn~ Anyway, hopefully you enjoyed reading this as I worked hard for it. 

Please leave comments and subscribe. Do wait for other pairings too! I'll update soonn <3

Comments inspire me to write *bows* THANK YOU ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS ;D

I apologize for all grammatical mistakes :D

I do not own THE CHARACTERS NOR THE PICTURE USED. I DO OWN THE ORIGINALITY OF THIS STORY :3

 

P.S : I LOVE YOONA'S NEW DRAMA, THE PRIME MINISTER AND I! SO FUNNY. CAN totally imagine EXO fanboying while watching it :3