[SC] The Protectors :3

Our deer, Yoona

Special Chapter : The Protectorsheart

 

 

“Morning~ Seunghyun hyung~ What are you up to since 5AM in the morning?” G-Dragon yawn as he stretches his arms lazily.

“Morning, Jiyongie~ Hyung is getting ready~”

“Huh? What for?”

“For a girl name Im Yoona~ I’m going to meet her at her company today~”

“MWUH!”

“Okay~ See you, Jiyong ah~ Hyung got a date to attend~”

TOP smile as he ruffles G-Dragon’s hair while smiling like an idot. G-Dragon just watch TOP with bewildered expression until TOP disappears out of the door.

“I can’t allow this! Calling for Yoona Protectors!”

G-Dragon quickly takes his phone and sends a group message to his secret group which is called, The Yoong Protecters.

“You are too early to have a date with her!” G-Dragon smirks evilly as he runs towards his room getting ready for casual clothes in disguise.

.

.

.

“Weirdo~ Where are you going?” Kyuhyun looks weirdly at Yoona who comes to the company while wearing a long flowery dress and light makeup.

“Oh~ If it isn’t GameGyu~ Yah~ Don’t you have a practice with Seo today?”

“Nope~ She got something else to be done~”

“Aigoo~ Someone got dumped!” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

You have just received a message from me, Im Yoona!

 

‘Huh, why does that voice sounds familiar?’ Kyuhyun thought as he looks at Yoona curiously.

“I gotta go now, Kyu~ See you around~” Yoona smiles as she walks away leaving Kyuhyun alone.

As Kyuhyun was busy watching Yoona, his phone beeped. He smiles evilly as he reads the group chat message which one of their members send to him.

“Oh~ This is going to be fun! We won’t let this happen~”

.

.

.

Changmin is busy singing his latest song, ‘Something’ as he walks down the hallway. He notice Yoona presence.

“Yoong~”

“Oh~ Changmin oppa~ What brings you here?”

“Practice…” Changmin pouts as Yoona just smile at him.

“Yoona, what’s with you today?” Changmin pointed at Yoona.

“Oh~ I have something to do~” Yoona wink while playfully show her tongue to him.

“Yoong~ Why won’t you tell me?”

“Ah~ Oppa~ I really gotta go~ Good luck with your drama~” Yoona bids Changmin goodbye as she left in a hurry.

“What’s with her?” Changmin grumbles as his phone beeped.

 

Changmin smiles evilly after reading the group chat message.

“Oh, so this is what it is… Gotta let them know too!” Changmin smiles as he walks away in a rush.

.

.

.

“Ah~ I’m so tired~” Tao muttered after their practice for the day.

 

“Yeah~ If only noona’s here~” Kai smiles happily as he remembers their deer.

“Yeah~ I haven’t seen her for a long time too…” Suho admitted shyly.

“Me too… My twin deer…” Luhan blushes as he remembers the deer.

“Oh~ It’s been a while since we go for coffee~” Xiumin smiles as he remembers her.

“I wonder if she’s been watching me on our show?  What will she think about it?” Kris pouts as he look at his wallpaper.

“I missed pranking other people with noona~” Chanyeol added.

“Me too! Noona is the only one who can tolerate with my trolling~” Chen look at his phone, scrolling their past text messages.

“When will noona make a comeback? I wanna see them perform~” Baekhyun pouts as he read through SONE official page.

“Noona looks so skinny these days~ I’m worried~ It’s been a long time since I give her my healing food.” Lay look at D.O.

“Yeah~ I haven’t make food for noona for a long time~ Did she eat well?” D.O look back at Lay with a worried look.

“I wanna talk about GUCCI with noona too.” Tao muttered softly.

“Uh, what’s with all of you?” Sehun ask weirdly.

 

The eleven boys look at Sehun, more like glaring though.

“What?”

“You, maknae! Shut up! You always hang out with her behind our back!”

“You always got to spend time with her!”

“I was supposed to be the one that she dotes on! Why you!”

“Why you always bring your omma to bubble tea?”

“How can you get so close with her?”

 

“It can’t be help~ I’m a noona-killer~ Yehet~” Sehun smirks evilly.

As they are all busy glaring at Sehun, their handphones beeped. Sehun and his eleven brothers look at their phone with an evil smile.

“Yehet~ Another intruder~ Let’s go hyungs!”

“Ohorat~ Let’s go protect our queen!” The eleven boys said in unison as they hurriedly get out of the practice room.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, TOP is now walking along the hallway heading towards the room Yoona mentioned. As he is busy walking happily, a water balloon was thrown on him causing TOP to get wet.

“Why such luck? Hmm~ It’s okay~” TOP takes off his coat and just wear his t-shirt with jeans.

“This will do then~” TOP just smile as he hurries towards the meeting place.

 

“Guardian 12, Operation failed.”

“GameGyu here… Let’s go with Plan B”

“Roger”

.

.

.

“Okay, I think it’s around here.”

As TOP is busy looking around, he did not notice there’s a ‘trap’ right in front of him.

“Yoon—Ah!”

TOP falls down and scraped his knees. TOP sigh as he gets up slowly and walk slowly heading towards his destination.

“What’s with me today? Hmm~ I guess I better keep going~” TOP smile weakly as he walk slowly with his hurt knee.

 

“JIDRAGON here, Operation failed.”

“Voldemin here, Yah! How can you hurt someone?”

“Tch! It’s a payback”

“Whatever, you better not make Yoona knows about this!”

“Next plan, MINKYU!”

.

.

.

“Hmm? Where is he?”

Yoona walk around in circle in the practice room with a worried feeling. TOP haven’t arrived even though they promised to meet one hour ago.

When Yoona is busy sighing, a certain guy walks inside with his evil smile.

“Noona~”

“Omo~ Sehunnie~”

Yoona hugs Sehun lightly and ruffles his hair softly.

“Noona, what are you doing here?

“I’m waiting for him.”

“Who?”

 

“Me! Yoona, I’m sorry for being late~”

“Oppa! Why are you--- HURT?”

Yoona hurriedly rush towards TOP as she slowly help him to sit down in the middle of the practice room.

“How did you get wet and hurt?”

“I don’t know, Yoona. I just walk around the hallway to find you~”

“Poor you, Seunghyun oppa~”

 

‘Oppa? No, this can’t be!’ Sehun thought as he signals a message to his group.

 

“Oppa, let me help to treat you” Yoona smile as she take out a emergency kit box out of nowhere.

“Oh, thank you… Yoona ah~” TOP shows his famous shy smile to Yoona.

As the two are busy emitting pink aura, Sehun take this chance to ruin the moment.

“Noona~ Don’t ignore me~” Sehun hugs Yoona from the back as Yoona is busy treating TOP. Yoona does not even feel bother by it.

“Sehunnie, let me treat him first~”

“Aww~ But, I can still do this to you right?”

Sehun smiles evilly at TOP who is obviously taken aback by his next action. Sehun softly kisses Yoona’s cheek as TOP watch him with a weird look.

“Aww~ Sehunnie~ It’s okay then~ As long as you don’t disturb me in treating him~ You can do whatever you want.”

Yoona carefully treat TOP’s wounds as TOP watches her in admiration. However, throughout the treating moment, Sehun keep on hugging Yoona, kissing her cheek, forehead and eventually pouts at TOP who ended up watching him with a funny expression.

“Done! Can you stand up?”

“I guess?”

Yoona carefully help TOP stand up after releasing herself from Sehun’s back hug.

Sehun just pout at her as he watches the two smiles and laugh at each other.

 

“Yoona… I…”

Sehun ears perk up the moment he heard TOP’s voice turns to a sweet one. In a blink of an eye, he gives out the signal to the secret group as they all rushes to TOPYOON and circle around them.

“Yah! Choi Seunghyun!”

“Ji? What are you doing here?” TOP ask in surprise.

“Changmin oppa, Kyu, EXO hoobaes? What’s with you guys?”

 

“Before you suspect anything, we will introduce ourself!”

G-Dragon looks at Changmin and Kyuhyun before signaling EXO to get into position as he smiles back at the pair.

“We are the YOONA PROTECTORS!”

The group announced as they got into some protector’s position.

For some unknown reason, the atmosphere turn into the most awkward one.

“My protector?”

“Yeah! To protect noona from the guys who tries to go near you!” Tao muttered as he gets ready in a fighting position.

“We heard from Jiyong hyung that Seunghyun hyung is going to see you, so we come to protect and ruin your date!” Luhan glares at TOP with his deer eyes.

 

Yoona look at TOP as they laugh at each other.

“Yah! What’s with this? Is this a prank?”

“Yah! So funny~ GD actually believes me this morning?”

“A date? You’ve got to be kidding me? With Bingu?”

“Why would I date this tomboyish deer?”

 

EXO, GD, Changmin and Kyuhyun look at each other with surprise look shown on their face.

“Then, why are you here?”

“Well~ It’s for what she promised me~”

“Yeah~ I promised to bake him a big cake to eat together~”

Yoona quickly walk away and return with a big chocolate strawberry cheesecake.

“This~ And we are not on a date, though…”

 

“What the –? ”

The fifteen boys look at Yoona, clueless.

“So, since when I got some secret group called Yoona protectors?”

“Uh—huh…”

“Is this just all the group members?” Yoona ask while glaring at the fifteen boys.

“No~ Noona~ Since we love you so much, we formed this group together! And there are also many other members! From other company too!” Lay happily let out the secret as the members turn to him with a furious look.

“ZHANG.YI.XING!”

“Uh… What?”

The fourteen guys chase around after Lay as Yoona and TOP just laugh happily at them.

 

“Yah~ Let’s eat~ Ignore them~”

“Why? They are your protectors~ Invite them to eat together~” TOP just laughs as Yoona hit him hard on his shoulder.

 

“Boys! Let’s eat together!” Yoona called out for them.

The Yoona Protectors group hurriedly over her side like an obedient one. All of them enjoy the day when Yoona first discover her secret ‘protector’ group.


Author’s Note:

Kekeke~ The Yoona Protectors!

LOLOL! It’s been in my idea for a long time already~ Sorry no pairing on this one OTL

But, if this is real it would be really funny though~

Should I make a sequel? xDD

Please leave comments , subscribe and upvotes if you like the stories~

 

P.S: Care to suggest me some pairing with special dedicated song for them? I need more pairings XD

-Mydanbo :3