DBSK's Yunho

Our deer, Yoona

YunYoon : Thank You

 

 

"Unnies~ Maknae~ You go first~ I have something to be done~" Yoona smiles brightly as she bids goodbyes to her group members and walk into the SM building.

"Aish~ This kid, she's so hardworking these days~" Taeyeon smiles as she continues to walk inside the van with the other members.

"Yeah~ She's the one who lack rest the most among us. Aigoo~" Tiffany smiles and sit down at the back.

"Yeah~ Unnie is so hardworking. I hope she does not pressure herself too much." Seohyun looks back to see Yoona have disappeared into the building.

"Let's just smile always in front of her. That way, she will be happy." Hyoyeon pats Taeyeon shoulder and flashes a smile.

"I'm sure she does not want us to see her sad or feel down. So, let's just make her happy." Yuri said and ended the conversation with the other members agreeing.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“No one’s here. Good.” Yoona put all her stuff on the corner of the practice room and put on earphones. She pick a song from her playlists and listen to it from her earphone.

“I don’t want them to see me crying…” Yoona shrugged as she starts to look at the mirror in the practice room.

Yoona starts to follow the beat of the song and dance along with it. When she feels tired, she sit down in the corner and closes her eyes.

“I… just… don’t want… anyone to be worried. This hurts. But, it will hurt me more if they show that painful expression.” Yoona tears starts to fall when she remembers all the hate comments she read on the internet.

People never stops from criticizing her. She let out a soft sigh and hummed following the song.

 

“Yoona?” Yunho enters the practice room thinking to release some stress by dancing only to find Yoona sitting in a corner.

“She’s crying?” Yunho moves closer and slowly sit down in front of her.

He stares at Yoona before softly wipe away her tears.

 

“Who?” Yoona open her eyes in shock.

“… Are you okay?” Yunho asks, feeling worried.

“I am… Why?” Yoona quickly wipe away her tears, hoping that Yunho would not notice.

“Nothing.” Yunho pretended not seeing her tears and sit down next to her.

 

“What song are you listening to?” Yoona just flashes a warm smile and put one of her earphone on Yunho’s right ear as Yunho is sitting on her left.

“Stand By You? The song that we sang for the last time as five?” Yunho feels shock as he looks at Yoona in disbelief.

“Yeah, I always listen to this song whenever I feel sad. Moreover, this song is the last song you, DBSK oppas sing as five on stage.” Yoona stutters at the end of her sentence, hoping that Yunho would not feel hurt by it.

“… Yeah… Us, DBSK as five, huh?” Yunho lean on the wall and somehow thinking of something.

“Oppa… Yunho oppa. Can I ask you something?”

“What is it…?”

“Just be honest with me… Do you miss them?”

Yunho knows what Yoona meant by ‘them’. Yunho lips curve into a smile, remembering how wonderful their memories as five.

“… Yeah… I mean who would not… We debuted as five, Yoona ah. But, look at us now… I… missed them too much! I want to sing with them… Not as JYJ and TVXQ. But, as DBSK which consists of five members… I… failed…” Yunho eyes starts to fill with tears and he tries to hold it in.

“…Oppa…”

“Yoona ah, if I can turn back time and stop the time. I would definitely choose the time before the case start! The time when the five of us are happy even though we have very tight schedule, we still manages to smile and laugh together. Is it my fault?” Yunho looks down as the playlist shuffle into another song, Toki wo Tomete.

 

 

“Toki wo Tomete? Yah~ This song…”

“Oppa… I know I’m not in the right place to say this. But, it is not one’s fault somehow. The five of you had your own reasons on why you decide to do that. I’m sure that Jaejoong oppa, Yoochun oppa and Junsu oppa totally missed you too. I’m sure that they don’t blame you for anything like how you never blamed them.” Yunho look up at Yoona, revealing his teary eyes.

“I… hardly cries. But, I cannot show this face to Changmin or to them. I’m a leader, Yoona ah. I… shouldn’t show this kind of face to you too…” Yunho tears roll down his cheek as Yoona pulls him into a soft embrace.

“It’s okay, oppa. This way, I won’t be seeing you crying. Let’s just let it all out today…” Yoona pats Yunho’s back softly and just lets Yunho cries on her shoulder.

“… Yoona ah, if I have the chance, I want to tell everyone how much I want to stay as five. How many times I’ve seen Changmin puffy eyes? How Changmin hardly smiles these days? I feel bad as a leader. I can feel that they left a very big hole, Yoona ah. I feel bad towards Changmin. He’s the one who suffers the most. He was the one who want to keep us as five so badly. But… I know he holds it in…”

Yoona just listen to Yunho as she keeps on caressing Yunho’s back. Yunho let it all out on her. He does not know why he did that. But, he just did.

 

Yunho stops as he felt Yoona tears on his shoulder.

“Yah. Why are you crying earlier?”

“… Oppa. I’m the same as you… I don’t want unnies and maknae to see my tears. I… just want them to be happy… I don’t want them to know how sad and depressed I am.”

“You can tell it all to me…”

“Oppa, this morning, I go online and I found some hateful comments. Some of them said how I did not celebrate Mother’s Day as I don’t have a mother with me. How my mother left me because she hates me or things like that… I cannot help but to blame myself whenever SNSD got some hateful .comments. Oppa… What did I do wrong?”

“…”

“I… just want to make everyone around me to be happy. Don’t tell unnies about this, okay?”

“Why not?”

“Because they will get worried and somehow feels bad about it. I don’t want to see them feel sad and blue just because they saw me crying. I just want them to be happy and smile always looking at me.”

“You are a strong girl, Im Yoona. Too strong…”

“…”

“You’ve done well! You have done your very best after all this years to achieve your dreams. I’m sure you can do this!” Yunho softly ruffles Yoona’s hair.

“…I…”

“Hmm?”

“I… have always wanted to hear someone to say that to me… Thank you…” Yoona cries harder and Yunho continues to caress her while crying along with her.

 

That night, Yoona and Yunho let it all out on each other. They told all their painful experience and sometimes make jokes to cheer each other up. Somehow, they fell asleep with Yoona’s head on Yunho’s shoulder and Yunho’s head rested on Yoona’s head.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“YAH! WHAT IS THIS?”

Yoona and Yunho slowly open their eyes only to realize that there is a group of people in front of them.

“MWUH! Yoona and Yunho? What did you guys do here?” Kyuhyun shouted at the two, making the two of them jumped, and stand straight facing the crowd of idols and trainees in front of them.

“…Nothing…” Both of them answers innocently.

“Yah! Hyung! No wonder you did not go back home yesterday! So this is what you were doing!” Changmin glares at Yunho as he feels so worried yesterday.

“Yoona! YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE YESTERDAY! WE ALMOST REPORT YOU MISSING!” Taeyeon ranted alongside Changmin as the Yunho and Yoona starts to sit down on their knees with their hands up in the air as if receiving punishment.

“Unnie/Maknae, we are grown ups already.” Yunho and Yoona answers at the same time while making a puppy eyes.

“That won’t work this time!” Taeyeon glares at the two as Changmin starts to nag.

“You two, you should know how people would be worried. You know how we cannot sleep yesterday? Aigooo! My neck! You two should be punished! Just remain on your position right now until we feel satisfied.” Changmin glares at the two and walks away with Taeyeon leaving them.

“(laughs) This is what you get for making them angry~” Kyuhyun smirks as the rest of the group goes out following the two.

 

Both Yunho and Yoona just look at each other and smile.

“Thank you… Yunho oppa…”

“You too, Yoona ah. Thank you so much…”

 

“DON’T MOVE AN INCH, ARASSO!” Yoona and Yunho just laughs hearing Changmin shouted from outside of the practice room.


Author's Note :

Haa~ I'm a cassie too... So, I've wanted to write on how Yunho feels. I missed them as five. But, I will always support DBSK as five. Who are we to judge them? We are not in their place... Who knows how badly it had been for them? They are one of the idol groups who had been through an experience like this. I'm happy and glad to see Bigbang manages to go through it and still become a five member group. I feel sad when sometimes BIGBANG reminds me of DBSK.  I still remember Jaejoong words on one of their HAHAHA commercial.

 
"A team has to be five members!" 
 
It saddens me, but I'm glad that they all manages to go through it. Be strong everyone! ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH! 
 
P.S: Thank you for reading~ Sorry for the long note xD I would love if you leave some long comments XDDD