EXO's Suho

Our deer, Yoona

YoonHo : My Angel

 

 

“Hello there. Are you new?”

Slowly, he looks up to see who the one that ask him the question was. Immediately, he smiles as he notices the figure who was asking is a senior. A female senior, that is.

“Umm… Am I interrupting you?”

He just shakes his head softly as he smiles again before he speaks.

“I’m Joonmyeon, Kim Joonmyeon. I’m quite new and you are not interrupting me, miss...?”

He then noticed his female senior flashes a smile.

“I’m Im Yoona. Nice to meet you, Joonmyeon-sshi.”

He somehow feels his heart skip a beat as the girl with a long straight hair, looking down at him with her gentle smile.

                                                      

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Years pass by and Yoona debuted as Girls’ Generation. The two have a very formal relationship. Joonmyeon, being the polite one always greets whenever he sees as a sign of politeness. Yoona, being the hyper one always smiles as she waves her hands to him whenever they ran across one another. It’s just to that point. It never really crosses the line of acquaintance.

 

As Yoona was walking to the practice room, she noticed Joonmyeon was practicing alone. Slowly, she tip toes towards him, in attempt of trying to scare him.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

Joonmyeon shouted all his might as he back off, trying to escape from the long hair girl in white dress. As the scary girl gets closer, he closes his eyes in fright.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Wha-what?”

Joonmyeon open his eyes in a blink of an eye as he stared in disbelief at the girl who had just successfully scares him.

“YOU LOOK SO SCARED! FUNNY JOONMYEON!”

“Yahh! Yoona-sshi! Don’t scare me like that.” Joonmyeon pat his heart softly trying to ease himself from feeling scared.

“HAHAHA! It’s too funny. You look like you almost cried!”

“OF course! Who wouldn’t? You had your long black hair which you straighten it.”

“Yeah~ It was fun!”

“Wait, you straighten your hair?”

“Yeah, I’m acting for a drama. So, I only straighten it back for a while.”

“Oh~ Drama? Good… Wait! You got an offer?”

“Yeah, I’m the lead actress~ Kekeke~”

“Wow~ Congrats, Yoona-sshi!”

“Joonmyeon-ie~ Stop calling me politely. We’ve known each other for quite long. You should’ve called me by my name only!”

“Well, Yoo… Yoon~”

“Yoon? Nobody every called me that, okay that~ I’m going to call you Joonie~”

“Ah, okay. Wait, Yoon~ Lead actress? Does that mean you got…”

 

Joonmyeon hug his knees as he look down, unsure whether he got the right to ask the question or not.

 

“Got what, Joonie?”

“I mean, does that mean you got… Umm…”

Joonmyeon gulped down some saliva as he continues softly spoken.

“Kiss scene?”

Yoona who heard the words coming out from him, blushes a bit while smiling softly at him.

“I don’t know. Maybe… Well, I’m the lead actress right? That’s what was expected of me.”

“But…”

“But what?”

“Nothing…”

“Okay~ If there’s nothing else. I gotta go~ Need to practice for the show and also for the drama~ Wish me luck, Joonie!”

 

Yoona bids goodbye at him and Joonmyeon just stare blankly at her even after she left.

 

“Kiss scene… I wonder what kind of kiss scene there is?”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Few months later, Joonmyeon smiles a bit vengeful in front of the television watching Yoona’s drama.

 

“A forehead kiss…”

 

A few minutes later, his phone vibrated.

 

From : Lovable Yoon

 

Have you watch the drama today? Kekekeke~ It’s just a forehead kiss~ Phew~”

 

Joonmyeon smiles as he types swiftly replying the message.

 

To: Lovable Yoon

 

“Yeah, your first forehead kiss on-screen~ I’m jealous, you knowww~”

 

Joonmyeon stared at the message again and he sighed.

“I can’t say I’m jealous when I don’t deserve to. We are not even that close to say things like that…”

He erases some of the words and rewrite the message again.

 

To: Lovable Yoon

 

“Yeah, congratulations for making your first forehead kiss on-screen! Good acting, actress Yoon!”

 

He smiles weakly as another message entered his phone.

 

From: Lovable Yoon

 

“Thank you~ Joonie~ You too! Do your best in your practice!”

 

“Thank you Yoona.” Joonmyeon smiles as he replies again and lies down.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Congratulations for your debut!  I am proud of you, Joonie!”

“Thank you, Yoon!”

The two of them bows at each other politely as Yoona keeps on congratulating him. As Joonmyeon was about to grab some courage to pull Yoona into an embrace, someone cut his line in doing what he wishes to.

 

“Yoongie~”

Joonmyeon just stood rooted to where he stand as he watches sadly how Luhan hugs Yoona the way he wishes to. His heart almost breaks the moment Luhan tighten the hug and Yoona return the hug politely.

 

“Thank you, Lulu!” Yoona smiles at Luhan.

“No, thank you… for coming!” Luhan smiles.

 

Joonmyeon tries his best not to break at that moment as he smiles weakly.

“I gotta go now. Thank you for coming, Yoona.”

Joonmyeon utters the words while trying hard to control his emotion. Luhan and Yoona broke the hug while Luhan still holds on her wrist.

 

“Okay, I’ll talk to you later, Joonie!”

 

Joonmyeon walks and walks until he stops and fall down on his knees as soon as he realize no one was there.

“What is their relationship? Lulu? Since when they were that close anyway?”

Bad idea for having to break down at the toilet. Kyuhyun enters the toilet looking shock at Joonmyeon sad face.

 

“Yah! What’s with you, Joonmyeon-ie?”

“Kyu… I… I’m okay.”

Joonmyeon shows Kyuhyun his famous reassuring smile as Kyuhyun could not even dares to ask any further. That day incident was deep rooted in Joonmyeon’s heart.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Joonmyeon watches in awe as he look at Yoona still cut photos of Love Rain. Yoona’s character, Yeonhee truly shows his ideal type of girl.

“Long hair girl who have literary interest. She’s perfect.” Joonmyeon mutters under his breath as he stares at Yoona who looks different in the drama.

“Yoon… It’s been a while… How are you doing?” Joonmyeon thought as he unconsciously slides his fingers on the laptop screen.

 

“YAH! SUHO! What are you doing?”

Joomyeon swears he could be scared the hell out the moment he hears Kyuhyun hysterical laughter.

“Damn, that evil maknae!”

“Nothing, Kyu. I’m just browsing the internet.”

“Browsing the internet or searching for Yoona?”

Kyuhyun laughs harder the moment Suho froze up in his spot.

“Chill, Joonmyeon-ie. I’m not gonna tell anyone. So~ You like her, huh? I thought you like a long hair girl who have interest in literature and reading.”

“What?”

“She doesn’t seem to be fitting the description.”

“I know. She’s loud, she laughs while opening like an alligator, she behaves boyishly, she’s rough, she’s playful and she’s different from my ideal girl. But…”

Kyuhyun smirks grew wider as he listens to Joonmyeon again.

 

“But, what?”

“But, she’s the strong girl who never fail to smile. She’s always trying hard in whatever she does. She looks like she does not care, but she truly cares. A lot. She may seem like she’s the loud one. But, in truth, she’s the one keeping her silent inside her. She truly values the people around her. However, she…”

“She…?”

“… doesn’t belong to me. She’s with Luhan…”

Joonmyeon weakly look down, holding back himself from the tears.

“Yah, what are you thinking? Luhan? They are –”

 

“SUHO! GET READY FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE!”

Joonmyeon stood up and regain his composures as Kyuhyun tries to stop him.

“Good bye, Kyu. See you around~”

Kyuhyun feels bad, unable to tell Joonmyeon the truth that he always know.

“Aish, how could he misunderstand?”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Time passes by and Joonmyeon heart feels sad and happy at the same time. He feels sad because he feels jealous of the actor who acts with Yoona, precisely Jang Geun Suk who get the chance to kiss her many times in the drama. Happy, because he knows now that Yoona always contact him every chance she got and that she always talk to him. Unsure, because he still does not know the real status of Luhan and Yoona’s relationship.

 

However, he still remembers the best moment of his life. The day when Yoona called him during his birthday.

 

“Hello~”

“Yah! Suho~ EXSUHO~”

“Yoon~”

“Happy birthday Suho yaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

“Why, thank you Yoon~ Where are you, right now?”

“I’m in Japan~ Busy”

“Take good care of yourself. Anyway, I thought you’ve already forgotten about me~”

“What? How can I forget the best guy in my life? How can I? Suho yaaa~ Saranghae~ Let’s meet up at the end of this month since I’m free~”

“Okay~ Yoon~ Thank you~ Just tell me where and when~”

“Okay, good night Suho yaa~ Kikiki.”

“Night, Yoon…”

 

The phone call was simple, but the special part is when she mentions the best guy in her life was himself.  Joonmyeon was all smiles as he sleeps soundly that night holding tight to his phone.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Are you sure you are ready for this?”

Kyuhyun ask, making sure of Joonmyeon decision.

“Yes, I am. I don’t care if she belongs to him… I just want her to know how I feel.”

Joonmyeon smiles as he gets out and head out to the meeting place where he and Yoona planned to meet up.

 

“Why do I always miss the chance to tell him? Aishhh…”

 

Joonmyeon was all smiles the moment him and Yoona met each other. They eat nice food. Talk about nice things. The plan proceeds smoothly. It’s all because he knows that Luhan is out of the country. As the right time nears, Joonmyeon took Yoona to the secret place where only he knows as he took her hands in his and smile.

 

“Yoona.”

“What is it, Joonie?”

Yoona smiles excitedly as he looks at the nervous Suho.

 

Suho sings the song from their group, entitled Angel as he stares at Yoona who dresses up in long white dress that makes her look like an angel in his eyes.

 

… I, who has fallen in love with no other place to

Go back, my wings have been talen away (oh no)

Even though I lost my everlasting life, the reason to my happiness

You are my eternity Eternally Love…

 

Suho ended the song as he grasps tighter, Yoona’s hand.

 

“Yoon, happy birthday… I’m not good with the romantic events and all those things you’ve done in your drama. All I know is that, I love you…”

 

Yoona tears filled up her eyes as drop by drop falls down her cheek.

 

“You’re my angel that I’ve been looking for after all this years. Im Yoona, will you be my one and only angel?”

 

Suho stares at Yoona, full of hope. But, he was ready for her answer.

 

“I…”

 

Suho tears formed in his eyes as Yoona muttered her answer.

It was the answer he had expected.

 

“Thank you, Yoon.”

 

That was all he could say as he encircle her body with his hands and pull her into a soft embrace that he failed to do years ago.

 

“I love you… Please be happy…” Luhan muttered as he look at the two who hug each other from afar. 

 

"Thank you for loving me back, My Angel Yoona. I love you"

 


Author's Note :

AT LAST! I'VE MANAGED TO FINISH THIS! MORE UPDATES COMING UP AS MOST OF MY ASSIGNMENTS HAVE BEEN FINISHED! SO, HERE GOES... YOONA AND SUHO! WOOT WOOT! KEKEKE. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, EVERYONE. PLEASE COMMENT <3

I am fond of these two as I see a lil bit of their moment. It's subtle and less than other EXOYOONG pairings, but it is meaningful :D ENJOYY