[SC] The News and Their Reaction

Our deer, Yoona

 

[Special Chapter]  : The News and Their Reaction

 

SNSD Yoona and Lee Seung Gi confirmed to be dating!

Lee Seung Gi and Yoona have been confirmed to be dating for four months!

 

SNSD Dorm

 

“Wait, what’s this? How come I didn’t know?” Taeyeon eyes widen looking at the news shown while she’s surfing the internet.

“Woah~ Looks like they’ve progressed~” Sooyoung commented as she join Taeyeon and reads the news.

“Yah, you knew?” Taeyeon looks at her in disbelief.

“Well, haven’t you noticed? Seung Gi has been courting her since 4 years ago, if I’m not mistaken~” Tiffany joins the two and sit by their side.

“Oh well, they look cute~ So, it’s okay~” Sunny smiled.

“Let them be, Taeyeon. Our company have already confirm this~ Aww~ No more YoonSic” Jessica pretended to be sad.

“Yah~ Sica~ I’m the one who was supposed to be sad, YOONYUL!” Yuri joins Jessica and starts looking all sad.

“Hopefully, unnie can get through this. I hope she’s okay.” Seohyun smile worriedly.

“Well, it’s Lee Seung Gi we are talking about. Of course, they can get through this!” Hyoyeon pats Seohyun back.

 

Taeyeon looks around only to notice that there are only eight of them in the dorm.

“Wait, where’s Yoona?”

“She’s in her room…”

 

SUJU Dorm

 

“Oh~ Grandma is in a relationship~ Now, I know why she had been rejecting to go out and play with me~” Heechul smirks as he reads the news.

“Awww~ Just when I was enjoying our KyuNa ship by the fans~ How could you, Weirdo Yoong! Oppa is hurt~” Kyu sighed playfully as he read it alongside Heechul.

“Yah, where are the others, Kyu?”

“They are still sleeping~”

 

“I’m so gonna tease them~”

“Me too, hyung~ I shall let Changmin know~”

 

DBSK Dorm

 

“Hyung!”

“What, Changmin?”

“Kyu just told me something!”

“What?”

“YOONA IS DATING LEE SEUNG GI!”

“Mwuh?”

“Yeah, hyung!”

“Oh my goodness!”

“At last, he topped all the fanboys chart and got our Yoona~”

“Hyung, she’s not our Yoona anymore~”

“Aww maknae, why do you have to mention that?”

“Hyunggggg! Let’s just pray for their happiness.”

“Yeah, maknae~”

 

Shinee and f(x)

 

Sulli : Noona is dating Seung Gi oppa~ Omo~

Krystal : Oh, I should be the one topping today’s news with my Minhyukkie~

Luna : Too bad you didn’t!

Onew : Vic, where’s my chicken?

Victoria : I’ve just ordered! Oh my, how can you be so obsessed with chicken right now~ Oh they look lovely.

Jonghyun : Oh, miss Yoona is leaving me for another man~

Key : Shut up Jjong! She was never yours to begin with!

Minho : Seung Gi is killing so many guy’s hearts right now.

Taemin : Aww~ Noona look so good together with SeungGi hyung. I gotta go~

Key : Me too

Amber : Yah~ Where are you two going?

Key and Taemin looks at each other and smirk

“A date!”

 

“Let it be, they got a date with Eunji and Naeun.” Jonghyun speak lifelessly as he look at the news again.

 

EXO Dorm

 

“OMOMOMOMOMO! NOONA IS DATING!” Baekhyun shouted early in the morning as EXO look at him weirdly.

“Yah, hyung! Stop making so much noise in the morning~” Sehun starts to yawn while glaring at Baekhyun.

“Yo! Yo! What? Who’s dating? Chanyeol appears in the living room along with his pyjamas with a sneaky smile shown on his face.

“Aigoo~ What’s with the noise, Baek?” Luhan yawn alongside Sehun while sitting down in the couch.

 

“Guys, look at this! Yoona noona is dating Seung Gi hyung!” Baekhyun happily show the news to s making them gasp after reading the whole news.

“Mwuh!!! Noona~ How come you never told this to me? We even got our own shippers~” Sehun sadly look down.

“Oh~ I should tell her congratulations then~ No wonder she’s not coming to hang out with me and Jjong lately?” Suho quickly grab her phone to text Yoona.

“Me too~ How could she keep secret from me?” Kris smirks as starts to text Yoona fast.

“Aww~ My deer twin is dating… Can I cry now? I can no longer use number 7 shirt. Yoong~” Luhan wailed in sadness.

“Yah, get a grip~ Aww~ I can after this~” Xiumin smirk.

“Aww~ Noona finally accept Seung Gi hyung~ He’s a decent man~” Kyungsoo smiled as he remembers Yoona and Seung Gi ‘Strong Heart moments’.

“My ideal girl~ Noo~” Kai cries out.

“Now, I can tease noona too~ Kekeke~ I can troll Seung Gi hyung too~” Chen smile evilly.

“Wishing both of them happiness” Tao and Lay happily smile.

“Oh no, they don’t~ Keke~” Chanyeol smiles evilly alongside Chen.

 

“Aww~ My SONE heart~ As long as noona is happy~ I’m happy too~ But, I wonder what happen to all her fanboys in the world?”

 

Yoona and Seung Gi

 

[Yoona ah, our news is out…]

[Oh yeah, I knew about it too, Oppa…]

[So, are we still seeing each other tonight?]

[Of course~ Oppa~ Take care, I gotta go to filming now~]

[Okay, you too… Yoong~ Take care dear]

 

Yoona smile happily after she ended the phone call between her and Lee Seung Gi.  They have dated for like four months now.

 

“Yoona!”

Yoona feel startled at the sudden mention of her name. She look behind and saw eight members of Girls’ Generation standing behind her.

“How come we never notice?”

“Why won’t you tell us?”

“Must we know from the news?”

“Yoong~ Don’t you love us?”

“Unnie~ You love us don’t you?”

 

Yoona just smile at her members.

“Okay, so I guess you want to know everything?”

All the SNSD members nodded in unison.

“Let’s just keep it short and simple. Our love story is just like his song, Alone in Love”

Yoona smiled as she hugs her members and left for filming.

 

“What does that mean?”

They look at each other in confusion.

 

That night

 

“Yoona, you are here?”

“Yeah, oppa~ Sorry for making you wait for so long~”

“It’s okay~ Besides, I’ve waited for more than four years to make you mine. I can wait for more if it takes for you to always be with me~”

“Aigoo~ Oppa~ Why are you so cheesy~”

“Well, what did your unnies tell you?”

“They ask me about how did we date?”

“Ah~ What did you answer?”

“I just said that it is similar to your song, Alone in Love~”

“Of course~ Well~ I’ve tried so hard to make you to be my girlfriend~” Seung Gi smile as he look at Yoona with a genuine smile.

“I know… I love you, Seung Gi Oppa~”

“Me too, I love you, Im Yoona~”

 

Both of them just smile as they just enjoy each other company. All of a sudden, Seung Gi’s radio played the song, Alone in Love. Both of them just chuckled as they listen to the lyrics.

 

Author's Note:

Sorry~ Just some randomness came into my mind~

Kekeke~ Hope you enjoyed this >_<

Anyway, I think we should just support them for now :)

If that's what best for them, let it be ^^

Well, I won't be stopping myself from writing Yoona x _____ pairings 

or GYoon fanfic or my latest LuYoon fanfic ^^

Let's just keep on doing what we like and support her real life :)

All the best everyone! Please leave some comments >_<