EXO's Chen

Our deer, Yoona

 

ChenYoon : Our Beautiful Story

 

 

“And so~ The prince and the princess live happily ever after~” Chen smile at his five year old daughter as who stare at him with her deer-like eyes.

“Appa, can I ask you something?”

“Yes, YoonJi… Go ahead~”

Yoonji, his youngest child scoot closer to him as she sits down on Chen’s lap.

“How did you and mommy get married? She’s older than you by two years~”

Chen just chuckle at his little girl who looks at him innocently.

“Do you wanna know?”

“Of course! Tell me!”

“Wait, don’t leave us out!”

Chen and Yoonji look at the two twins whom inherit their good looks from their parents. The seven years old twins ran towards Chen and cuddle close to him.

“Okay, the story begins during our time as idols.”

.

.

.

“I want a noona who can take care of me~” 20 years old Chen happily mentioned his ideal type as EXO gathered around in their practice room.

“Omo~ Our Chen Chen like older girls, huh?” Baekhyun tease as Chen smile proudly.

“Ohorat~”

“What’s with that kind of ideal type?” Kris chuckled.

“What? It’s my ideal type, hyung~ Why do you care?”

“For me, it would be good if it’s Yoona noona~” Kai muttered as he blushes.

“Yoona noona?”

“Yeah, she’s pretty~ She’s hardworking too! She’s always doing her best in her work~” Kai explained as his mind travels to the day of WLive Pictorial.

“I know right~ Noona is so nice~ She always treats me nicely~” Baekhyun let out his inner SONE.

“Yeah, the other day… Noona complimented me when I was playing with my guitar~”Chanyeol added.

“Yep, Yoona is nice. I’ve known her for so long… Even if she’s famous, she is really humble and friendly.” Suho smiled.

“Noona treat me to bubble tea before~” Sehun who usually show his poker face, smile at the mention of his favorite noona’s name.

“She’s pretty…” Luhan commented.

“She’s also easy to get along with~ I love to hang out with her and Amber~” Xiumin laughs.

“Noona always treat me to nice foods too!” Tao added.

“She can cook well too~” Kris chimed in.

“Her smile is pretty~” Lay lips curve into a smile showing his dimples.

“She is my favorite sunbae aside from Ryeowook hyung! She always loves to eat the food I cook!” D.O happily added.

 

“Wait, since when all of you got close to Yoona-noona?” Chen feels surprise at response at the mention of the deer’s name.

“She always come to our practice room and our dorm, Chen Chen~” Kris smile as he ruffles Chen’s hair.

“How come I didn’t know?”

“That’s because you coincidentally not there when she’s around.” Suho answered.

Chen just pouts as s continue to ramble on about Yoona and their other sunbae. Chen decides to walk away and exit the practice room and goes into another empty room a bit far from their practice room.

“I thought I’m the only one who is close with Yoona noona since I’m close with Kyu hyung. No fair~” Chen sigh as he starts to sing.

Bogoshipda, bogoshipda
Irun nega miwuhjil mankeum
Mitkoshipda, orheun kirirago.
Nuhreul wihe duhnayaman handago.

“Omo~ You surely sing so well, Chen Chen~”

Chen turns around and notice the girl of their group topic earlier makes an appearance at the door.

“Noona?”

“Yeah, are you hoping for someone else? Maybe someone like motherly Seohyun or Victoria unnie?”

Yoona definitely knew Chen too well as she describe the girls who can somehow fit into his description. Chen just hung his head low as he avoid the girl gaze.

“Why, Jongdae ah? Did I hurt you or something?”

“No, I’m not… Noona, why do you always say that?”

“What? I’m just stating the ones who fit in your ideal types~” Yoona laughs.

Chen just pouts and Yoona decide to walk closer to him.

“I’m joking, okay? Don’t be mad~ Here, take this…”

Chen looks at the bag which Yoona handed to him.

“What’s this?”

“Some medicine and some porridge and some soup I cook for you.”

“Why?”

“I heard from your members that you are sick these days. Eat that and be healthy~” Yoona smile as she flash her smile at Chen.

“Go… gomawo, noona…” Chen face starts to redden again. Yoona just look at him worriedly.

“Are you getting sicker, Jongdae ah?” Yoona enclose the gap in between them as she put her forehead on Chen’s forehead.

“…”

“Omo~ Your temperature is a bit higher than mine~ This can’t do! Chen ah~ Get rest now!”

“…”

Yoona look at her wristwatch as she notices that she had to go for a filming.

“Noona gotta go now… Please take good care of yourself!”

Yoona hug Chen slightly and ruffles his hair before leaving him, dumbfounded.

 

“What’s this? I can’t possibly like my choding noona… No no! I like matured kind of noona who takes good care of me!” Chen fight with himself mentally as he smiles at the food and medicine Yoona gave to him earlier.

 

“Gomawoyo~ Noona…”

.

.

.

‘What is Sehun doing with my noona earlier?’

Chen remembers Sehun and Yoona interaction at the SMTOWN concert earlier.

Sehun happily plays around with Yoona at the fountain with a big smile that he hardly shows anyone.

Chen grunted as he remembers interacting with Yoona. He somehow cannot help but to feel jealous. He had already realizes his feelings when he saw how Yoona treats s well in front of him.

“Why do I have to like you when you are way different from my ideal type?”

“Like who?”

Chen eyes widen the moment he saw the girl he longed for, smiling at the doorway.

“Noona?”

“Omo~ Our Chen Chen like someone! I should tell Sehunnie, Lulu and the others!”

Yoona turn around, intending to exit the room. However, Chen quickly close the door as he pushes Yoona to the wall and trapped her in between his hands.

“Chen Chen ah… I won’t tell~ Don’t be mad~”

Chen stare at Yoona’s doe eyes as he let out a soft sigh.

“Why do you have to make me fall for you?”

“Wha—”

Chen quickly closes Yoona’s mouth with his hands as he stares at her with affection shown on his face.

“Noona,  why am I madly in love with you? You’re not my ideal noona… You’re a choding…”

Chen chuckle as she can feel Yoona’s killing stare at the mention of the word choding.

“Why have I fallen for you, noona? I used to think it’s a side effect for hanging out with Kyungsoo or Kyuhyun hyung who dotes on you. But, I can totally feel my heart ache every time I see you joke around with my members or laugh along with them. Noona, why do you have to be so close with Sehunnie and Kyungsoo? And even closer with Lu-ge, Minseok hyung and Kris-ge? It pains me…”

“Ah!” Chen retrieves his hand and look at the bitten marks on his hand which Yoona left just now.

“That’s what you get for doing this to your noona!” Yoona laughs evilly at Chen who is pouting in pain.

“This doesn’t compare to the pain I’ve felt when I see you with Sehunnie, Luhan hyung and the other guys. It pains me a lot… You know?” Chen who fell on the floor earlier, look at Yoona with a sad face.

Yoona just let out a soft sigh as she squat down to Chen’s level.

“Now, you listen to me… What am I supposed to do with this sudden confession of yours?”

“Be my girlfriend?”

“WHAT?”

“Noona, I’m serious…”

“I’ve never tried to be in a relationship with younger guys. I… feel insecure…” Yoona cover her face with her hands as Chen let out a soft chuckle this time.

“Don’t be… I’m the one who should feel insecure…”  Chen smile.

“Why?”

“Because you’re the ideal type of more than 100 celebrites… Even EXO loves you…”

“But…”

“Noona, can’t you give me a chance? I may be younger… But, I want to be the guy that is just right for you…” Chen smile as he removes Yoona’s hand from her face.

“Yah, Kim Jongdae… Are you trolling me now?”

“If I am, what would you say?”

“Yah!” Yoona punch Chen slightly making the younger groaned in pain.

“I’m serious… Noona… Will you give me a chance to be your boyfriend?”

“…”

“Noona?”

“Fine… On one condition, don’t call me noona when we are together…”

“Then, what should I call you?”

“Yoona…” Yoona immediately blushes as Chen let out another heartfelt chuckle.

“Arasso, my girlfriend Im Yoona~ Don’t be too close with the other male after this…” Chen carefully envelope Yoona into a hug as Yoona buries her faces in his chest.

“Um.. Hmm…”

“Ah~ I thought I will be the one being taken care of… I guess taking care of a choding isn’t so bad after all~” Chen smirk as Yoona tries to hit him another time but failed. Chen holds Yoona’s hand as he looks at her in the eyes.

“Saranghae, Yoona…” Chen softly landed a soft kiss on Yoona’s forehead.

.

.

.

“Chen? What are we doing here?”

“…”

“What’s with the parade and all those funny things?”

Chen sigh as he remembers his entire plan goes wrong for this special day. Both Yoona and Chen is sitting on the rooftop of their secret place after going through a day with misfits and funny incident. All those events his prepared for Yoona goes totally wrong and unromantic. The balloon popped, the roses got mixed up and some of them are missing, both of them fall into the fountain, the parade he prepared is ruined too. Chen sigh for the umpteenth time as the girl in front of him just let out an innocent laughter.

“Nothing…”

“Omo~ DaeDae, you can tell me anything~”

Chen feels like crying at the moment as his plan got totally ruined. As he was about to feel so bad, sparks of fireworks appears on the sky unexpectedly.

“WHOA~” Yoona smiles grew wider as Chen stand up straight by her side.

“It’s beautiful…”

“Jongdae ah, this is the best day of my life! It’s funny, exciting and unexpected. Thank you for this day!” Yoona smile as she kisses Chen’s cheek.

Chen eyes grew wide as his tears unexpectedly roll down his cheek.

“Yah, why are you crying?”

“Yoona… I know I’m not romantic… I know I’m not as good as my members or your fanboys… I know this is like the stupidest proposal ever… But, will you still give me the chance to be your husband? Will you marry me, Im Yoona?” Chen fall down on one knee as he stares at Yoona in tears.

Yoona look at Chen as she smiles.

“I… No, thank you…”

“I guess I’m no good…”

“Yah! I’m joking! Of course I would say yes! I love you, Kim Jongdae~”

Yoona hugs Chen tightly after putting the ring on her finger on her own. Their proposal event is not as romantic as Chen had planned, but Yoona surely enjoys the moment.

“I love you, hubby ah~”

.

.

.

“We have to be apart… for now…” Chen cried as he look at his wife.

“I understand…”

“Yoona! Don’t you feel sad?”

“What do you expect? We can’t do anything! The company forbid us to live together!”

“Yoona, I’m hurt…”

“Chen-sshi… Right now, your career is at stake… Please… We’ll work it out somehow…”

“What’s with the formal tone, Yoona? I’m your husband! You’re my wife! How can I be apart from the one I love?”

“Chen… I have to go to Japan now… You too, have to go to China… Please don’t do this…”

“Yoona, don’t do this… I… Love you… I don’t care anymore…”

“Jongdae, my husband… Please understand… If you don’t agree with me, we will have to divorce for real!”

“No! Yoona, don’t leave me!”

‘How can I leave you, Jongdae… It’s for your own good…’

“Why are you suddenly become silent, Yoona? Do you really intent to divorce with me?”

“No… If that’s what you want… Then, we can divorce…”

“Hushh… Don’t say the word… Fine, I’ll leave… Let’s part ways for now… But, always remember that I love you, Kim Yoona…”

Chen landed a soft kiss on Yoona’s forehead as his tears roll down his cheek. Chen starts to cry hard as he walk to the door and look back at Yoona with tears.

“I will always love you…” Chen flash a bitter smile as he walk away in tears, following his managers.

Yoona fell down on the floor immediately as she cries hard.

“I’m sorry, hubby… I love you too! Please… take good care of yourself without me by your side for now. “ Yoona cries as she look at the doorway.

“I love you… Kim Jongdae…”

.

.

.

“Omo~ Appa~ That story is so sad~” Little Yoonji cries after she heard the story. Chen just smile as he pat his daughter head.

“Appa~ You still love omma right?”

“You won’t divorce right?”

“You love us, right?”

Chen smile grew wider after hearing his three children question.

“Of course! I love your mom and the three of you~ We will always be together!” Chen pull the three into a hug as he kisses their foreheads.

“Oh my~ Having a family bonding without mommy?”

Chen look at his wife as he flash her a smile.

“Mommy~ Don’t leave appa~” The three kids ran to Yoona as Yoona just chuckle.

“Yah, what did you tell them?”

“Our stories~”

“You!”

 

“Omma… Don’t fight with appa~ We are the one who asked him to tell stories~”

“Aigoo~ Our kids~ Omma will never leave appa~ We will always stick together~ Now, go eat… Your uncle Kyungsoo have cook delicious meal for us all~” Yoona give each of them a soft peck before they ran to the kitchen after hearing the word food.

“They eat a lot like their mother~”

“Yah!”

“What? I’m stating the obvious… How can you forget to give this man a kiss?” Chen quickly give a soft peck on Yoona’s lips.

“Speaking of food, I think our baby is hungry~ Can I have pizza and chicken?” Yoona cutely ask as she point to her bulging tummy. Chen just smile as he hug her wife and softly caress Yoona’s tummy.

“Okay, I’ll just ASK Jongin or Sehun to bring them later~ My members are coming this evening~”

“Okay, thank you hubby ah~”

“I love you, Yoona... Do you know that?”

“I… always knew that… I love you too~”

Chen and Yoona entwined their hands as they walk next to each other heading to the kitchen.


Author’s Note:

happy 21st BIRTHDAY, DO KYUNGSOO! <3

PLEASE KEEP ON SMILING YOUR HEART SHAPE SMILE <3

Woah! 8 pages of MW. I didn’t expect that to be honest XD

This is the longest one-shot! I’m sorry I drag you readers with it.

I’m just too immersed with writing. xD

I spent one hour on this! LOL

Hopefully you enjoyed this! Leave comments!

 

P.S: Thank you for giving me endless support and encouragement regarding my depression state. I don’t know how to repay you… I… sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart J

-MyDanbo