EXO's Sehun

Our deer, Yoona


 

SNSD’s Yoona finally join Instagram!

Follow yoona__lim on Instagram! Don’t miss it

 

“So, she finally joins Instagram, huh?” He smirks while looking at the news of his favourite noona joining the world of social media after all this years. He smiles the moment he sees her first picture on Instagram.

“This is so like her to put a picture with fans. Should I follow her?” He contemplates on whether he should follow her or not. He feels worried because of his past experience where his fans harasses his friend from idol group, 2EYES for their friendly interaction on Instagram. Ever since that particular incident and other following incident, he refuses to follow anyone else.

“Well, it’s not like noona’s account is private. I can always check it out.”

“Sehun-ah, what are you doing? The manager wants us all to gather downstairs.” Sehun get up lazily from the sofa in the practice room and walks lazily towards Suho.

SNSD’s Yoona reach 1Mil followers on Instagram in 5 days only!

 

“This noona… She’s the trend like Minseok-hyung huh? Oh, she posted her blond hair pictures.” His eyes continue to stare at Yoona’s blond hair selca. There’s nothing stopping him from stalking her on Instagram. No one can blame him though. It’s been awhile since the last time he saw her face to face.

“Hey, Sehun ah. What are you doing?”

‘Speak of the devil. Here she comes!’ Sehun who feel flustered by her sudden appearance at the company, almost throw his phone to her. Sehun try his best to retain his self-composure, quickly exit the Instagram application before Yoona find out what he was doing just now.

“Nothing, I’m just scrolling through the photos I should post for my fans.” Sehun glances at Yoona who looks pretty serious in thinking of how to answer him.

“Well, why don’t you update anything you’re doing lately? I’m sure they will love it no matter what you post.” Yoona smiles warmly and give a loud and hard pat on Sehun’s back.

“Thanks, noona. So, how’s Instagram so far?”

“It’s fun. But, sometimes I’m don’t know what to post. I want to make sure what I post make my fans happy.”  Yoona can feel her phone vibrates and sigh for a moment before looking back at Sehun.

“I gotta go to my next schedule. See you around, Sehun-ah.”

Yoona leave only after ruffling Sehun’s hair in a messy way. Sehun laughs enjoying this short moment with her noona.

“Oh, what’s with this wonderful coincidence?” His smile spread across his face when he notices his recent post is similar to Yoona’s post a few days ago.

“Our selca looks pretty similar. This is a wonderful coincidence.” Sehun’s smile, admiring Yoona’s selca and his selca that gives off similar vibe—The phones they are using, their style of taking the photo and everything else look similar. Sehun smile and scroll through the #YoonHun tag in the Instagram feed.

“Our small circle of shippers looks so happy. Maybe, I should do this more often.” Sehun notices some post looking happy of that beautiful coincidence as the person put his photos and Yoona side by side, noting the similarities.

“Maybe I should ask noona to post a selca of us together. That might drive our shipper crazy.” Sehun laughs hysterically without noticing Xiumin has been sitting beside him since the very beginning.

“What selca?”

“H—hyung?”

“Are you stalking Yoona’s Instagram again?” Xiumin grab Sehun’s phone away from him and smirk. He scrolls through Yoona’s instagram with a meaningful smile.

“I’m not. That’s just purely coincidence. Besides, you cannot say anything. You already deleted yours. “ Sehun snatches away his phone before Xiumin can find out the recent tag he’s looking at.

“I know about that #YoonHun tag you’re looking at earlier, Hun-ah. I’m going to send this picture of you stalking her instagram to your favourite noona.” Xiumin laughs evilly and run out of the room with Sehun running after him.

"Hyung! I'll treat you to anything! Please don't tell her!!! Hyungg! Minseok-hyung!" 

Author's Note:

Finally, an update. It's just a short drabble. I did this in class while watching movie. LOL. But, I do hope you enjoy it. This idea pop up in my head after I scroll through instragram. Hehe. Let's leave the truth to them. Anyway, please leave comment and feel free to subscribe for more updates. More coming through. Have a nice day :)

Till then, Mydanbo <3