[R] Bigbang's G-Dragon

Our deer, Yoona

The Feelings of Love

requested by bigbangsidae

“Huh? What is that person trying to do?”

Jiyong quickly run towards the person who is trying to get deeper into the ocean. He grabs her hands, making her turn facing him without thinking twice. The moment his eyes meet hers, he immediately recognises the face of the person he stops just now.

“Im Yoona?” Jiyong mutters while trying to breath after being out of breath just now.

“Jiyong-oppa?” Yoona’s pale face worries him. Jiyong did not think much and tries to pull her towards the beautiful sandy white beach. He’s worried that the two of them might get drown any sooner because of the dangers they are in right now.

“Oppa, stop!” Yoona stops him from moving and let go of his hands. Jiyong stares at Yoona feeling shock by her action. However, that did not stop him as he continues to pull her by force towards the shallow part of the ocean which is nearer to the sandy beach.

“YAH! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL YOURSELF?” He shouts at her, feeling mad at her action earlier.

“I’m not!” Yoona shouts back in anger, bewildered by Jiyong’s statement.

“Then, what is it that you were trying to do earlier?”

“I was about to… throw this ring away… But… I can’t…” Yoona falls down on her knees, feeling weak and cries. Jiyong feels bad for shouting at her earlier. He kneels down facing her and gently pulling her into a warm comforting hug. He knows this would have been an awkward thing to do, considering the fact that the last time they talked was years ago when the two of them were active together. Leaving a girl crying on her own is not his style, so, he decides to comfort her. Yoona cries harder on Jiyong’s shoulder as he softly caresses her hair down her back. 

Jiyong listens calmly as Yoona tell her everything she’s been holding inside. Her insecurities, her feelings of leaving everything behind, every single thing she’s been holding up inside her for a long time now. Jiyong gently caresses her back as Yoona pours her heart out. Jiyong understands her feelings pretty well as he is going through the similar kind of life she is going through.

“Thank you… I feel better now…” Yoona wipe away her tears. She moves away from Jiyong and smiles at him.

“Are you sure?”

Yoona nods and notices the wet area on Jiyong’s shoulder. She feels guilty and a little embarrassed for doing that to him. She covers in embarrassment as she points at Jiyong’s shoulder where she cries on earlier.

“I’m sorry about that, Jiyong-oppa. I uhh—”

Jiyong looks at his shoulder and laughs.

“It’s okay, but if you need to borrow my shoulder for you try on again. Let me know.” Jiyong smiles warmly and pats Yoona’s head.

“I feel bad...”

“Yoona, if you really feel bad, you should treat me to something good soon.” He laughs as he points at his shoulder.

“Oh, I will. Anyway, I think I should be going now or my manager will get worried about me. Thank you oppa. I’ll think about the offer.”

“I’m serious about that offer. You have my number if you need anything.”

The two of them part ways with Yoona and Jiyong both feeling better that day.

After that, Jiyong and Yoona continues to keep in touch and meet up whenever they have time. The two of them will tell each other if there is anything that bothers them. Yoona’s mood improved and she feels better and happier each day. Jiyong, on the other hand feels truly inspired to write more songs and his songs no longer sounds like sad soppy breakup songs, instead, his songs sounds like lovely melodious rhythm which reminds you of the love you first experience. And because of that, Seungri teases him so badly.

“Hyung, why does your songs sounds like a love song lately? Are you in love?”

Jiyong laughs and hit Seungri’s head.

“I’m just feeling inspired. Now, let’s continue practicing.”

“You can hide from other people but not us, Jiyong.” Taeyang smirks and pat Jiyong’s back.

As he is about to fight back Taeyang’s statement, his phone’s screen lights up and nothing can hide his smile reading the text he received.

--Hoping that you will smile today. Missing you

“That was the first time she said she missed me.” Jiyong smile like an idiot as he types a reply without noticing Taeyang and Seungri are looking at him from behind. 

“Oh, it’s Yoona.”

Jiyong turns around and glares at the two guys smirking at him.

“So, have you ask her out?”

“Huh, why would I do that?” Jiyong pushes away Taeyang’s hand and put his phone away before Seungri could take it.

“Well, you know… You love her, don’t you?”

Jiyong cannot answer Taeyang and his thought drifts away, thinking about Yoona.

“Wow. It’s been a while since we’ve seen Jiyong hyung like this.”

Jiyong sighs and continues to go back to his work mode.

“Stop this. We gotta work now. Seungri, go inside and sing your part.”

Seungri grumbles, but he still walks inside and continues to sing his part leaving on Jiyong and Taeyang in the other room.

“Hey, what’s stopping you? Usually, you are not like this.”

“I don’t know… But, I don’t think I have the courage to tell her my true feelings….”

Jiyong sighs.

“Why?”

“It’s just that… she feels different. Anyway, I’m just her listener… She might not even think much about me… I also don’t want to lose this relationship that I have with her right now…”

Jiyong looks down and feels so sad thinking that he might lose Yoona because of his own greed.

“Hey Jiyong… Don’t be too discouraged… Who knows she might feel the same way? The answer is there, all you have to do is ask…”

Taeyang pats Jiyong’s back, giving him the encouragement and support he needs.

“I missed you…”

Swiftly, Yoona throws herself in Jiyong’s arms who clearly do not expect that. She buries her face in his chest and let herself drown in his smell. After a while, she moves away from him and smile.

“What’s with you today?”

Yoona smiles warmly while still not letting him go.

“What? Can’t I express how much I’ve missed you?”

Jiyong cannot help but smile at the sight of her adorable behaviour. He pats her head softly and moves closer to her again and hugs her. Their height are not that different, so he can comfortably rests his chin on her shoulder.

“Thank you for being there that night. It feels like all the questions in my mind have answers ever since I met you. I don’t think that I can ever replace someone as precious as you.”

Jiyong breaks apart from Yoona and stares at her, feeling confused.

“What are you trying to say, Yoona?”

Yoona smiles and wraps Jiyong’s neck with a black knitted long scarf.

“As I thought, it suits you.”

“Huh… What’s this for?”

“Happy birthday, Kwon Jiyong. May everything you wish for come true. I’m so glad that I still managed to celebrate your birthday with you. May both of us continue to be together like this…”

Jiyong envelopes Yoona into another hug. He feels like his wish is already granted with the woman he loves is in his arms.

“I think I already got what I wish for…”

“Huh? What? Tell me!”

“AHEM! Go-get-a-room-please.” Seungri teases as Taeyang knocks his head.

“That hurts, hyung! Be careful. I’m holding the cake remember!” Seungri show the cake he has been holding since earlier to Taeyang who hit him just now.

“We’ve been waiting for a long time now…” TOP points at the cake.

“So, Jiyong. What did you say earlier?” Taeyang smirks.

“Yeah, Jiyong-hyung, what did you say earlier? You already got what you wish for?” Daesung joins in as Jiyong panic, trying to avoid from making any eye contact with Yoona.

“Oh yea, what did you wish for anyway?” Yoona asks innocently.

“Uh—I… I wish for…”

As Jiyong is busy fidgeting about the things he wanted to say to her, Yoona’s phone rings and Yoona excuses herself to answer the phone call from her manager. After she returns, she makes an apologetic facial expression, obviously feeling bad to Jiyong.

“Oppa… I have somewhere I need to be… I’m sorry.” Yoona grabs Jiyong’s hands and stares at him, hoping that he can forgive her. She did not know her action somehow invites the embarrassed face that he hardly shows. His cheeks redden every second passes by.

“Anyway, I’m leaving now…”

“Ah, Yoona… wait… Here, use this…”

Jiyong handed his snapback and mask to Yoona for her to use to hide her face and hair. Yoona smiles and say thanks to Jiyong as she ties up her hair and hide it inside her hoodie jacket. Jiyong smiles sadly as he stares at her leaving the house. Taeyang slowly walks towards Jiyong and stands by his side.

“Why didn’t you tell her yet?”

Jiyong smiles weakly and sighs.

“I don’t think I can handle losing her…” Jiyong pats Taeyang back and walk inside his work room where he composes music. Taeyang shakes his head and walk towards s.

“I guess we’ll be getting a new song… A sad love song indeed.”

“I miss her…”

It’s been more than a year since the last time he saw her. Im Yoona has been busy with all her schedule to the point that they are unable to contact each other as frequent as before. It goes the same with him as he was busy composing songs and doing music with his group. He sighs looking at the ocean in Jeju Island. He went back to Jeju a day before because he got himself a break since he had been working too hard. Taeyang persisted that he took a leave since Jiyong has been feeling so down and pale these past few days.

As he was staring at the ocean, he did not notice someone walking behind him. Slowly, with each step,  the woman wrap her hands around Jiyong’s slim muscular waist. He feels scared for a moment but then he noticed her hands.

“Yoona…”

“How did you know it was me?”

The two of them breaks apart as Yoona stands beside him.

“How can I not?”

Yoona smiles and interlace their fingers together inviting a warm fuzzy feeling inside the two of them.

“What’s with you today?” He asks, feeling a little funny with her action but he still continues to hold her hands.

“Is there anything wrong?” Yoona continues to act nonchalantly while enjoying the view.

Jiyong smiles when he can feel Yoona fingers gently plays around with his fingers.

“Yoona… You know… There’s something I’ve been meaning to say to you…”

“Hmm? What is it?”

“I…”

“Yeah, oppa?”

Jiyong stares longingly into the ocean, not wanting to meet Yoona’s gaze.

“Honestly… I want us to be more than friends…”

“Best friends? But… we are already best friends?” Yoona continues to play around, fully knowing that it will annoys Jiyong.

“No… I meant yes. But, not just that…”

“Then? What do you want us to be?”

“I want us to spend the rest of our life together. I want us to be best friends, lovers and more…” He said sincerely and Yoona smiles.

“Oppa… Don’t you know that we are already more than what you wish for since a long time ago?”

Jiyong immediately turn to his left to look at Yoona who smiles innocently.

“W—what do you mean?”

“You know… I thought we are already dating since the time we started to be close with one another. I felt like we are not just normal friends back then.”

“Huh?”

Yoona continues on as she notices Jiyong’s confused facial expression.

“Well, I would never call, text, and try my best to see you if we are just normal friends you know. And… I don’t just hug people from the back even if I’m friends with them. I will only do those things for special people and… you are one…”

“But… I haven’t even said that I…”

Yoona caress Jiyong’s cheeks with her hands.

“Not saying the three supposedly magical words to each other does not mean I cannot feel the love from you. I can tell from your actions and the way you express it unconsciously. Slowly, I somehow feel the same way towards you… You truly treated me full of love… And I… truly appreciate that.”

“Yoona… If only I’ve known this earlier…”

“Well… I already told you that I wish that both of us will always be together during your birthday… You are the only one who did not notice it…” Yoona playfully glares at Jiyong who is obviously clueless. He can only laughs at his idiot self. He feels a little bit stupid for worrying about how to confess to her when he already shows it in his action.

“So, are we… like together now?”

“Well, if that’s what you want… If not, I can just leave you here.”

Yoona starts to walk away, making Jiyong to feel flustered. He quickly pull her hand and hugs her warmly.

“I… Honestly, I’ve been wanting this since a long time ago…”

Yoona hugs him back and smiles.

“I know, oppa… Me too… Let’s be happy together…”

 

The two of them continues to embrace each other without noticing four pair of eyes have been hearing their conversation since the beginning.

“So, no kiss?” Seungri pouts, feeling disappointed.

“Yeah, I came for nothing~ Sigh, let’s just wait till their wedding. You know how secretly traditional and slow our leader is… If I were him, I would have kissed Yoona by now.” Daesung joins Seungri in badmouthing Jiyong. Taeyang laughs at the two.

“Ah, I’m so jealous… Will I be able to find a woman who can understands me like that? Tch… Lucky man… I wish I can find someone who can understands me just like how Yoona understands Jiyong.” TOP muttered full of jealousy. He definitely feel jealous since Jiyong found someone before him.

“Oh well. You can blame that on your ‘unique’ self. Only your furniture can understand you, hyung.” Seungri dissed TOP as TOP glares at Seungri.

“Anyway, I think we should head back. Our plan of bringing her here works well. We gotta leave now.” Daesung stands up and starts to walk away followed by the others.

“You’re not leaving, hyung?” Seungri asks Taeyang.

“I am… Let’s go. Be happy Jiyong ah…” He smiles warmly at the two before leaving them alone.

Author’s Note:

Hello everyone. MyDanbo here. I’m back again after a long time I did not write anything. I am sorry again since I was so busy with lots of things. Assignments, finals, people passed away, real life drama and other stuff. Hahaha. Anyway, I sincerely hope you will enjoy this story especially the one who request this, bigbangsidae. It’s been hard on you. Thank you for waiting patiently. I hope you love it and please leave an honest comment on your thoughts for this story you’ve requested. I enjoyed writing this. This mark the last request for G-Dragon and Yoona. Do request for other pairings after this.

Also, to the other readers. I will try my best to write more often. I still have writer’s block, but I guess that’s not an excuse. Keep the request coming as long as you can wait for me. Thank you so much and please leave comments and upvote if you like the stories.

With love, MyDanbo.

p.s: I will fix the grammatical errors later. After this, Yoona with a Chinese man :3 Guess who?