[SC] Saranghae...

Our deer, Yoona

[Special Chapter] YoonHun : Saranghae...

 

 

Sehun smile brightly as he waits up in front of the fountain with flowers in one of his hand. He smiles as he touches his pocket to feel the box which contain ring. He wishes he could propose her today.

 

“Yoona, I hope you will come.”

 

Sehun smiles as he waits patiently. Memories of the past with his favorite girl flow through his mind.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Yoona-thunbaenim? What are you doing here?” Sehun cursed himself for having lisp which make him unable to mutter the words containing S in them.

“Oh, Sehun ah. Noona is practicing, since I’m busy with drama these days.” Yoona smiles as Sehun just bow shyly.

“Ah, okay. I don’t want to disturb you.”

“No, you’re not disturbing me at all Sehun ah~ Call me Yoona-noona and it’s okay for you to drop the formalities, Sehunnie~” Yoona smile brightly making Sehun flustered.

“O-okay, Y… Yoona noona. Sorry noona, I gotta catch up with hyungs. So, can I come and take my stuff?” Sehun smile politely while pointing at the bag which lies at the corner of the room.

“Okay, Sehunnie~”

Sehun walks inside and grab his stuff as fast as he could. He walk back to the door and look back at Yoona.

“Don’t practice too late, Yoona noona. Take care.” Sehun bows as he open the door and start to walk away.

“You too, Maknae Sehunnie. Take care.”

Sehun smile as he heard Yoona’s words. That was the first time they talk casually without Sehun look down or being shy and awkward.

“Yoona noona so pretty.” Sehun muttered as he ran towards his hyungs.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Sehun ah~ Are you okay?” Sehun look by his side only to find Yoona looking at him worriedly.

“Okay with what, noona?”

“Umm…” Yoona hesitated at the moment and Sehun decides to ask again.

“Do you mean the collaboration performance for Marry You?” Yoona looks at him and pursed her lips together before nodding.

Sehun just smiles as he notices Yoona’s cute worried look.

“She does not even look like someone older. She looks younger than me” He thought before continues talking.

“I’m okay with it if you are.”

Yoona’s eyes widen as her face brighten up hearing Sehun answer. Yoona automatically hit Sehun back causing his forehead to hit vending machine in front of him.

“Ah, mianhae, Sehunnie. Noona did not mean to hurt you.”

“It’s okay, noona. It’s my fault.” Sehun smiles politely.

“I guess I had no choice but to follow Kyu oppa advice.”

“Wha-?” Sehun could feel Yoona’s small hands touches both of his cheek as the shorter girl pull him down to be on the same level as her.

Yoona blows softly Sehun’s forehead before she planted a soft kiss. Sehun mouth slowly forms an O shape as he stares at Yoona, could not believe what just happened.

“Kyu Oppa said kisses make pain go away. So, I kiss your forehead to make it go away.”

“…”

“Anyway, noona had to go now, Sehun ah~ See you later. It doesn’t hurt anymore, right? Let me know if it hurts again and I shall give the kissing cure.” Yoona smile as she bows and leave Sehun in daze.

“Kiss…”

Sehun fingers slowly touch the part of his forehead which feels hot due to Yoona’s sudden kiss.

“She kissed me… Yoona noona kissed me…”

Sehun could feel his face gets hotter as his face reddens in embarrassment.

 

“What did Kyu hyung teaches her anyway?”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Sehun ah~ Stop pulling me~ I don’t want to get wet.” Yoona whines as Sehun pulled her towards the fountain playfully.

Luhan just laughs at them, playing around with each other.

“That’s what you get, Yoona... For making fun of him before~” Luhan laughs as he tries to avoid from getting wet.

“Yah! Lulu! I’m just joking when I said he’s just a kid. I’m HIM YOONA, I won’t lose!” Yoona stares at Sehun who does not give up in pulling her.

 

“How nice to be able to call her by her name… Lucky Luhan hyung for being older than her…” Sehun thought as he stares at the two.

 

“Yeay!”

That’s all Sehun could hear before Yoona manages to get away from it. Sehun just laugh as Yoona smile for winning against him.

“That’s HIM YOONA!” Yoona laughs proudly as Sehun sighed in defeat.

“Huh?” Sehun just stare blankly as Yoona put her left arm around him before she whisper something to him.

“You’re a man now, huh? Sehunnie.” Sehun smiles as he heard those words from Yoona’s mouth. He could feel his ears get hot as Yoona’s breathe blows into his ears as she speaks.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Oh Sehun ah~ Happy birthday!” Sehun eyes widen at the sudden appearance of Yoona coming out from the big cake brought by his hyungs.

“This is the surprise from us, Sehun ah~ Have fun! Happy birthday!” Suho shouted as he gestured all the EXO members to go away leaving the two of them.

“Noona? What are you doing here?”

“I’m your present for today! I don’t know what to give you… So, please accept me just for today!” Yoona put both of her arms up as she smiles shyly.

Sehun could feel his phone beeped as he look at his phone.

 

[Sehun ah, our maknae. Happy birthday. We know that you’ve always love her since long time ago. So, we prepared her as the surprise. Sorry for pranking you all day long. We love you Sehun-ah! Don’t forget to grab this chance to confess! –Chanyeol]

 

Sehun re-read the message two times before looking at the clueless Yoona.

“What? Are you not happy for having me as your present today?” Yoona pouted as Sehun automatically shake his head.

Sehun gets closer to Yoona as he carefully wrapped his arms around her waist and pull her into a warm embrace.

“You’re the best thing I could ever ask for, Im Yoona.”

“…”

“Can I ask you a favor?”

“Yes, I’ll do anything you want to today, Sehunnie!” Yoona smile as she wrapped her arms around him.

“Can I call you… Yoona?”

“Huh?”

“Yoona… I’ve always wanted to call you that.”

“Oh… okay…”

“Yoona… Can I ask for more?”

“Of course, Sehunnie~”

“Yoona ah. Will you forget our and be my girlfriend?” Sehun buries his face in Yoona’s shoulder, feeling all shy with his confession.

Yoona just smile and pat Sehun back.

“… Okay, Sehun ah!”

Sehun pull back from the embrace as he cupped Yoona face in his hands and stares at her.

“Really?”

“Yeah,… But, have you forgotten about one thing?”

“I… love you, Yoona…” Sehun muttered as he kisses Yoona’s cheek.

“I… love you too, Sehun ah. My lovable matured boyfr–”

Sehun closed the gap in between them and kisses Yoona’s lips. Yoona return the kiss as she ran her fingers through his hair.

The two broke apart and stare at each other.

 

“I love you…”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

[Sehun ah~ Good luck on your proposal! Bring back Yoona as your future wife to us! – Luhan]

 

Sehun smiles as he stares at his phone while waiting for Yoona to come.

He could feel the time almost stop as he notices someone standing before him.

 

“Yoona, saranghae. Will you marry me?” Sehun muttered at the girl before him. Yoona just smile sweetly and nod before she disappears in thin air.

 

“Is that an illusion? Phew, I might be too nervous.”

 

Sehun tries to calm himself down as he blinks couple times.

.

.

.

.

.

“Where is she?”

Sehun ask for the umpteenth time as he looks at his watch. Yoona is nowhere to be found.

“Did she already reject me before I could even had the chance to ask?”  Sehun starts to feel down.

 

All of a sudden, his phone plays the song ‘Miracles of December’ which their group perform few years back. Sehun pick up the call and notice it was Suho.

 

“What is it, hyung?”

“SEHUN AH! WHERE ARE YOU?” Suho voice filled with worriedness.

“Aish, hyung. I’m here at the fountain… I’m waiting for my baby Yoona.”

“Sehun ah. You have to come back here as soon as possible!”

“Why, hyung? I got a proposal to be done in a moment. She might come.”

“Sehun ah, I don’t want to break this news through phone call! Come back!”

“I don’t want, Hyung! Yoona’s coming!”

Sehun could hear someone else replace Suho and it is Luhan.

“SEHUN AH! SHE WON’T COME. SHE HAD JUST GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT! COME HERE AT XXX HOSPITAL!”

Sehun could feel his knees get weak as he falls to the ground.

“W-wha-?”

“Sehun… Listen to hyung.” Luhan voice soften as he notice Sehun voice coarse hard voice.

“Hyung… Tell me this isn’t happening…”

“It is real… Sehun ah! Come back here or you won’t see her anymore.”

 

Sehun get up quickly as he ran towards the hospital. As soon as he gets at the emergency room, he could see his group members all gathered there.

 

“Hyung, where is she?” Sehun ask weakly.

“Inside… SNSD Sunbaenim are on their way.” Kris answered.

“Yoona!!!!!!!!!!” Sehun shouted as he tries to enter the Emergency room. Kai and Tao grab him and stop him.

“Sehun, calm down. I know it’s hard.”

“Just pray for her.”

 

All of a sudden, Yoona come out lying on the bed while being pushed by the nurses. Sehun ran towards the doctor and pull him by the collar. Kai and Tao pull Sehun back and Suho step up to ask.

 

“How is she, doctor?”

The doctor sighs as he shakes his head. Sehun tears starts to fall at that moment.

“She… is no longer in this world. I’m sorry… I tried my best…”

Sehun break free from the Kai and Tao’s grasp as he grab the doctor.

“Doctor, please save her. She cannot die… Doctor, please save her…”

Sehun falls down on his knees as he cries out.

“Yoona ah! Don’t leave me…”

Tao ran to him and hug him.

“Sorry, Sehun ah. If I could really have the power to control the time… I could have bring her back. Sehun ah, be strong.”

“Noo… Yoona ah….Why did you leave me? Why did you had to leave before me? Yoona ah~”

Sehun cried as s all went to him and tries to calm him down.

 

“Sehun ah, be strong…”

 

Sehun cries once more.

 

“Yoona ah. Saranghae… Why did you have to leave me?” Sehun ran towards Yoona dead body as EXO members follows behind him. He unveils the cover, revealing Yoona beautiful face.

 

“Yoona ah. Saranghae… You look so alive to the point I could not believe you’ve already left me. Im Yoona, I don’t have the chance to say this to you when you are still alive. But, will you marry me?”

 

Yoona’s body feels so cold. Sehun caresses Yoona’s cheek as he remembers the illusion he saw before.

 

“Is the illusion I’ve seen is true? You’re nodding to say ‘Yes’? Answer me… Yoona ah.”

Sehun falls on his knees again as he wails by Yoona’s side.

 

“Don’t leave me… Yoona ah. Saranghae.”


Author's Note :

Tears falls down T_T Damn it, I'm the one who write this. I got this sudden idea when I watch the Miracles of December MV few hours ago. Gahhhhhhh. Sorry for killing Yoona here! I promised that I will make one more one shot with happy ending >_>" Sorry T_T

This chappie is dedicated to Michi because she give inspiration for me to write EXOYOONG. :D And also to all the readers, subscribers :)

Please leave comments. Long ones are highly appreciated and short ones are lovably accepted. 

Again, I'm sorry Seyoon or YoonHun shipper T_T I cried too T_T

ANYWAY, WILL ANYONE BE WILLING TO MAKE POSTERS FOR THIS ONE SHOTS COLLECTION? ;D