Bigbang's G-Dragon

Our deer, Yoona

GYoon : Our Weird Relationship

 

 

“Ah, I’m so tired~”

 

GD walked lifelessly towards the entrance of BigBang’s waiting room. He had just arrived after going through a full day schedule and now, he has to perform at Music Bank with his fellow members for Music Bank special episode.

 

GD entered the room with a bright smile until his eyes met a pair of doe-eyes.

 

“Why are you here?” Both of them said in unison while looking at each other, frowning away.

 

“Yah~ Yoona and Ji, don’t you two dare to start a fight,” TOP broke their conversation and stood between the two who were throwing fierce glares at each other.

 

“Hyung, why is she here?” GD said as he continued the glaring contest with Yoona.

 

“Yah! I’m the one who should say that!” Yoona rebutted and decided to look at TOP while pouting cutely. "Right Oppa?"

 

“Yah! This is our group waiting room; you're not suppose to be here!” GD wanted to nudge her gently, but ended up using too much strength.

 

BAM!

 

“Ouch!” Yoona stumbled back and hit her head against the sofa. She rubbed her forehead and glared at GD. "Yah! This hurts!"

 

“Yah! You are too weak! Who would fall under such gently nudgings?” GD walked closer, not backing down.

 

“You! You're definitely asking for a fight, don't you!” Yoona shouted started to attack GD.

 

“Yah~ You two, stop fighting already! We've got a show to do after this!”

 

TOP let out a sigh and tried to convince them but failed miserably.

 

Finally, he got worked up and shouted at them.

 

“YAH! STOP FIGHTING ALREADY, YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS!”

 

“W-w-what happen?” Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang, who were being alerted by the commotion and walked into the room.

 

“Look what happen!” TOP pointed to GD and Yoona who had ceased their fights and were lying on top of each other, full of bruises.

 

“Whoa, what? Did you two fight again?” Taeyang smirked at them.

 

“Yah! Get off me!” Yoona shouted at GD who was on top of her.

 

GD grunted and stood up by himself, not offering help to Yoona.

 

“You won’t even help me? Fine!” Yoona scoffed and stood up, dusting her clothes.

 

“Well, who start it this time, huh? Yoona? Hyung?” Seungri just chuckled while looking at the both of them.

 

“HER/HIM!” Yoona and GD replied in unison and continued their glaring contest again.

 

“Stop! Stop! Before the two of you continue to fight any further. We’ve got a show to do after this and it wouldn't be nice if you guys appear with bruises all over your face and body,” Daesung broke them apart, standing in between.

 

“Thank you oppas and Seungri~ I don’t know what will happen if the four of you are not here. I might get killed, you know?” Yoona smiled brightly towards the four guys in front of her.

 

“YAH! I’M THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO GET KILLED BY YOU!” GD protested while showing the bruises that were inflicted on him.

 

Yoona glared at GD fiercely and smiled back at the other four. “I’ll come by later when this idiotic dragon is not here. I have to go now~ See you guys around~”

 

Yoona left the room after doing a cute wink at the four guys. TOP then looked at GD curiously.

 

“Why do you guys always fight every time you see each other?”

 

GD grunted and ignored the question.

 

I don’t know why she hates me that much. It is something that I’m curious about. Idiotic dragon? I’ll get her next time.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

It had been weeks since both of them last met. Thankfully for their members, Bigbang and SNSD have different schedules and hence minimised the chances of them bumping into each other.

 

One night, GD decided to take a walk around the park he used to go. He sat down in front of the fountain, soaking his tired feet in the water. As he sat down, there’s another person who was sitting beside him.

 

Both parties just sat side by side, in complete silence, not noticing each other's presence. They let out a deep sigh and spoke out loud in unison,

 

“Why do we always fight?”

 

The sound alerted both of them, causing them to turn to each other. As they stared longer, they finally recognised the other party.

 

“YOONA-SSHI! / G-DRAGON SUNBAENIM?”

 

Both of them were so shocked that they stood up and lost their balances, falling into the fountain.

 

“YAH! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!” The two growled at each other.

 

Yoona took a deep breath and looked at GD before they started to argue again.

 

“I don’t want to cause a scene here. We'll get into trouble if fans notice. So, can we stop the argument for a while?”

 

“… Okay.”

 

“Well, G-Dragon sunbaenim, you do know that we can't go back at this state right?” Yoona pointed at their wet clothes.

 

“Uhh… Yeah.”

 

“Do you have any suggestion on how we should settle this? If we go to the mall, fans might probably recognize us. So, any suggestion?”

 

“Why don’t you come to our dorm?” GD thought for awhile before speaking up.

 

“I guess that leaves us with no choice since my dorm is far from here.”

 

All of a sudden, Yoona flashed a smile at GD for the first time, taking him back by surprise.

 

Whoa, who would know that an idiotic crocodile that is only crazy for food can look this beautiful? Wait, I didn’t just think that.

 

They walked side by side towards Big Bang dorm, in awkward silence.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Once they arrived, GD handed Yoona a piece of clean towel. As Yoona slowly took off her wet hoodie and shook her head gently, GD was mesmerized by her make-up free face.

 

Why does she look so graceful with such simple actions?

 

“What?” Yoona stared blankly at GD.

 

“Nothing. Here, let me help you.” GD snapped back to reality and took another piece of clean towel, using it to wipe Yoona’s hair. He softly wiped and rubbed Yoona’s hair while she stood there, dumbfounded. After GD finished drying her hair, he looked at her and gave a boyish smile, ruffling her hair softly.

 

“There! Done and here is my clothes. You can wear them first.” He handed Yoona his clothes and left her in his room to get changed.

 

What was that? Why is my heart beating faster and faster? Did he/she just…?

 

Their thoughts clicked as they fell down weakly on their knees and let out a small sigh.

 

“It’s awkward and weird when we did not fight. We’ve never stopped fighting anyway.”

 

Miraculously, both of them said the same thing and proceeded to change into dry clothes. After changing Yoona sat down beside GD, joining him in front of the televison.

 

“Hey, can I ask you something?” Yoona felt nervous and tried hugging her knees to calm herself.

 

“… What is it?” GD tried not to look at Yoona, gluing his eyes on the television.

 

“Why do we always fight? Do you really hate me that much...”

 

Yoona trailed off and this made GD to turn his attention towards her.

 

“… I don’t know. I thought you hated me.”

 

“I… don’t.”

 

“Then? You love me?”

 

Yoona looked at GD who was looking at her with a serious look. They got closer and closer to each other instinctively, leaving only a few centimetres apart.

 

Both of them closed their eyes.

 

DING DONG DING!

 

Just then, the doorbell rang and both of them snapped up in embarrassment. GD got up quickly to get the door, cursing himself mentally.

 

“Ah, G-Dragon-sshi. I am Yoona’s manager and I’ve come to take her home.”

 

“Ah, yes yes. She’s here," GD ruffled his hair, in a vain attempt to remove away the thoughts that he had. " Yoona-sshi! Your manager oppa is here~”

 

Yoona came running towards the door and smiled.

 

“Ah, oppa! Thank you for coming," Yoona greeted her manage politely. "Anyway, thank you, G-Dragon sunbaenim or should I say? Idiotic Dragon?”

 

Yoona giggled and left the dorm with her manager.

 

“YAH! IDIOTIC DEER!”

 

GD shouted, watching her walked away with her manager. He was finally willing to close the door after they were out of sight.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

At different places, both of them smiled secretly while touching their lips embarrassingly, remembering that they had almost crushed into each other’s lips just a moment ago.

 

I think I’m falling for that idiotic deer/dragon.

 

They smiled again, and uninvitedly, thinking about each other secretly.

 


Author's note :

This is a drabble on GYoon which I wrote specially for HottestVIPSone dongsaeng :) I truly adore G-Dragon and Yoona. Their interation is so cute :D Oh well, if I have chance, I'll write more one-shot of them. By the way, don't forget to visit my other GYoon fanfic entitled 'I've Fallen For You, Yoong~' if you are a GYOON shipper :)