EXO's Luhan

Our deer, Yoona

LuYoon :  Twin Deer or Deer in Love?

 

 

Luhan let out a deep sigh again for the umpteeth time. He's not sure why he did that many times. But, for sure Kris knows why. Kris look at his friend who never stop sighing after seeing the video clip which Sehun featured with Yoona for SNSD comeback show. Kris knows that ever since Luhan watches the Marry You stage performed by three SNSD members and 3 EXO-K members, Luhan keep on playing the video and ended up sighing deeply everytime he did that. 

Kris noticing that Luhan is about to plays the video again, decides to grab Luhan's hand to stop him. Luhan put down his Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and stares blankly at Kris.

"What?" Luhan asks him, for stopping him.

"Uhh,... Do you even notice that you keep on playing that thing for like many many times?" Kris asks back with his hand still grabbing Luhan's.

"..." Luhan stares blankly at Kris and take another look at the tab he's holding and look back at Kris.

"What?" Kris feels uncomfortable.

"... Really? Did I do that for like many many times till the point you lost count?" Luhan asks, with no expression shown on his face. 

"Uhh... Yeah. Dude, what's got into you? Are you... with her?" Kris lets go of Luhan's hand and looks at Luhan curiuosly. 

"Her? Who?" Luhan become clueless with Kris question.

"Oh well, you slowpoke deer. Her as in Yoona. The other deer." Kris laughs as Luhan face starts to redden.

"Uh... Yoona? You mean SNSD's Yoona?" Luhan somewhat stammered and starts to feel nervous when her name came up.

"Yeah, Yoona. I don't know if you know any other Yoona than that. Except for Yuna the ice skater though. Wait, why you didn't call her Yoona sunbaenim anymore?" Kris asks without noticing Luhan starts to sweat.

"Uh... What? We are the same age after all. It's normal for me to call her just that, right?" Luhan tries to answer confidently masking his nervousness.

"Yeah, but... Before this, every single time you met her, you will automatically address her as Yoona-sunbaenim. Why the sudden change?" Kris raises one of his eyebrows in curiosity.

"Hn... No reason." With that, Luhan walks away leaving Kris dumbfounded. Kris shouts calling for him can hardly be heard as Luhan continues walking inside the company while remembering the memories of him with her the other day.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

'Ah, I feel so tired. Rooftop then.' Luhan thought as he walks carefreely towards the company's rooftop where people hardly goes. 

Luhan softly twist the door's knob and starts to walk inside the rooftop area until...

"YAH!"

Luhan falls down on the ground with someone on top of him.

"Why would you lock me up in here?" The person on top of Luhan starts to hit him softly and cries.

Luhan slowly opens his eyes to see who the person is only to find the one on top of him is Yoona, SNSD's Yoona.

"Why did you do this to me?" Yoona cries again without looking at the person below him.

"Uh... Yoona-sshi?" Luhan slowly gathered the courage to speak up and look at Yoona in the eyes.

Yoona who is shocked tries to gets up in a hurry but ended up falling again on Luhan.

Unfortunately or fortunately, Yoona falls again with their lips crashed again each other. As Yoona and Luhan open their eyes again only to find their lips met with their eyes widen in shock.

After both of them finally got back to reality, the two break apart from the sudden kiss and sit down next to each other while looking away, probably blushing hard.

Yoona, being the cheerful girl who cannot stand silent moment decided to spoke, "Luhan-sshi."

"Uh, yes... Yoona-sshi?" Luhan eyes steals a glance secretly as he notices Yoona's blushing face.

"Um... Uh... I... You..." Yoona stutters as her face redden remembering what happen between them before.

"Uh... Yes?" Luhan clears his throat as he tries to look again and he got caught.

Their eyes met and both of them look away after a minute.

"Sorry." Yoona muttered as she holds her knees closer to her and buries her face between her knees.

"Sorry? For what?" Luhan trying to hides his embarrassment for stealing a glance earlier, puzzled.

"Well, for attacking you earlier. I... didn't mean to attack you. I... just..." 

"I understand, Yoona-sshi. No need to explain any further." Luhan flashes a sincere smile to Yoona.

Yoona become somewhat dumbfounded tries to ignore her fast heartbeats and spoke again.

"You know, I've always wanted to ask you this." 

"Ask me what?" Luhan looks at Yoona. This time, he wasn't stealing a glance.

"Why do you only call me formally when you always uses informal way of speaking with the others? Especially Seohyun." Yoona looks down as he feels embarrassed after uttering those words.

'Seohyun? Why do I feel a hint of jealousy just now? Maybe that's just my feeling after all.' Luhan thought silently as he looks at Yoona.

"Ah, I don't know. I thought you are not comfortable with me if I use banmal. So, I speak formally with you. But, why are you mentioning Seohyun's name?" Luhan smirked.

"Nothing. Just an example. Oh well, let's start using banmal from now on~ Chingu-ya~" Yoona smile as she put out her right hand waiting for Luhan to make a handshake with her.

"Nothing? Really?" Luhan smirk grew wider as he pulls Yoona closer to him.

"Lu-" 

"Or are you jealous?"

"Why would I be?"

"Admit it, Yoona. You are JEALOUS right?"

"Am not."

"Well, since you are so stubborn. Maybe this will make you be more honest." Luhan smirk as he tries to close the gap in between their lips.

 

All of a sudden, rain fall down hard. It starts raining heavily all of a sudden. Luhan just stop trying to do what he intended to do and grab Yoona's hand and go under the small roof near the door.

"Oh, rain?"

"Why, Yoona?"

"I love when it rains~" Yoona smile cheerfully as she puts out her hand to feel the raindrops.

"Oh yea, I have something." Luhan takes out two sweater from his MCM bag and handed one to Yoona.

"Deer Sweater?" Yoona holds on to the sweater with a questionable look.

"Uh, yeah. Why? This was a gift from my fans." Luhan said as he grab the sweater on Yoona's hand and put it on her. 

"It's just too funny. Is this just a mere coincidence? I am called as Deer Yoong in SNSD~ You know?" Yoona smile as she helps Luhan putting on the deer sweater on him.

"Really? That's funny. I was called as Deer Luhan in my group~" Luhan laughs.

"Wanna know what's funnier?" Yoona asks.

"Yea?"

"Both of us uses MCM bags and we are also called deer in our group." Yoona laughs with wide open.

"Oh wow. We also laughs the same way." Luhan laughs alongside Yoona as his hand accidentally open the door's knob.

"MWUH! The door's open, let's go~" Yoona smile as she grabs her bag and Luhan did the same. Yoona pulls Luhan hands and goes out of the rooftop area.

As they were walking, they met up with Kyuhyun and Changmin.

"OMO! Are you guys dating?" Kyuhyun smirk.

"What?" Both Yoona and Luhan asks cluelessly.

"Omo~ Kyuhyunnie~ Look~ Twin deer~" Changmin smile boyishly looking at the pair in the deer couple get-up.

"Yeah~ Look~ Is it twin deer or deer in love?" Kyuhyun smirk grew wider as he nudges Changmin.

"Is it nice getting locked inside together?" Changmin laughs as he rans away with Kyuhyun before Yoona could hit him.

 

"Aish~ Those two~ Anyway, see you around Luhannie~My twin deer~"

"Uh, yeah. See you around too, Yoongie~ My deer twin that I l-" 

Yoona kisses Luhan's cheek and ran away before Luhan could finished his sentence.

 

"W-w-w-what was that?" Luhan falls down on his knees as he touches the part of his face where Yoona kisses just now.

 

"I did it~" Yoona smile as she rans away with Luhan's bag with her.


Author's Note: 

Here it is! A LuYoon  one-shot!

Well, not exactly one-shot~ Because it got it's continuation(did I spell it right?)~ 

Enjoy and thank you for subscribing :3