[SC] Saranghae... My Love

Our deer, Yoona

[Special Chapter] YoonHun : Saranghae, My Love

 

 

“Can’t I at least listen to her answer?”

 

Like it was still yesterday, Sehun sighed as he looks at the scarf she gave him back when she was still alive. Reality does hurt for him when his most beloved girl left him in the most hurtful time. He was about to propose. He’s not sure what her answer will be. But, how he wished he could at least have the chance to hear her answer.  All of a sudden, Sehun phone ring again and Sehun slowly move his hand to his pocket and pick it up.

 

“What is it, hyung?” Sehun look at the caller ID, noticing it was Luhan.

“Sehun!  You wouldn’t believe this… But,…” Luhan coarse voice echoed through Sehun’s ear.

“But what, hyung?”

“Yoona… She’s actually still alive!”

“Mwuh!” Sehun could not believe what he heard.

 

“But, the doctor said that she’s no longer in this world.” Sehun thought before trying to get his hopes up high.

 

“Sehun? Sehun?” Sehun come back to reality as Luhan voice echoed through the phone again.

“You’ve got to be kidding me… Her hands feel so cold. How can this happen?” Sehun tries to stop his tears from flowing out.

“Sehun ah. It’s a miracle, Sehun ah. That moment when you left after crying, Suho noticed that a single tear roll down her cheek. At that point, the doctor quickly checks and tries to save her when they noticed her heartbeat is weak. Somehow, they managed to save her. She’s alive, SEHUN AH! But, she’s-” Luhan emphasized at the end making Sehun sprint towards the hospital again.

.

.

.

.

.

“Where’s Yoona?” All eyes are on Sehun.

“Why did they look so sad yet happy at the same time? What’s with the pity look they gave me?” Sehun thought as Luhan dash to him.

“Sehun ah. Calm down first. I could not have the chance to tell this to you before…”

“She’s alive but, she’s on coma… Sehun ah.” Kyungsoo blurted out making Sehun stare in disbelief.

“Co… ma?”

“Yeah,… She managed to stay alive…”

“Where’s Yoona?”

Kyungsoo just answered by showing him to her room.

 

Sehun walk slowly towards Yoona who is accompanied by her former group members, So Nyuh Shi Dae. The eight of them stood by her side, crying hard.

 

“Ah, Sehunnie… You are here.” Seohyun who noticed Sehun presence, alarmed the others.

“… Yoona” That is all what Sehun could muttered as he walk towards Yoona who is lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

Tiffany stood up along with the other seven girls left the three of them. Tiffany pat Sehun on his back as she smiles, holding back her tears.

“Be strong, Sehun ah. Yoona is  strong, but she still need you by her side. Please… stay by her side.” Tiffany said before she left Sehun and Yoona in the room.

 

Sehun tears fall down as he holds Yoona’s right hand softly. He softly kisses her hand as he stares at Yoona who is surrounded by machines.

“Yoona… Thank you for staying alive… for me…” Sehun grasp her hand tightly as he softly blows her hand.

“Yoona ah… I don’t know what to believe in anymore…” He pauses before he stare again at the calm figure before him.

“Is this just a dream? Or is it a reality which I cannot believe in?”

 

“Thank you for not leaving me… You don’t know how hard it was for me when the doctor told me you are no longer in this world. How sad I am to know you almost left me for good? I couldn’t even believe the reality. Now, here you are by my side, living but in a state of coma. I don’t know what to believe in anymore. You almost died. Thankfully, you are alive now. Yoona ah… Please be strong. I don’t know what will ever happen if you were to leave me again.”

Sehun tears starts to roll down hard. Sehun kisses Yoona’s hand again as he put her hand to his forehead.

 

“Please stay alive… for me… Saranghae… Yoona ah.” Sehun muttered as tears continues to fall. Unknowingly, Yoona starts to shed tears while being unconscious. Yoona single tear fell the moment Sehun hand travel around her cheek.

 

“Don’t cry, Yoona ah. I will not give up on you. I shall love you like I always do. I will always stay by your side.” That’s what Sehun promised that night as he always stayed by Yoona side, not wanting her to leave him again.

.

.

.

.

.

“Yoona ah~ I’m here again.” Sehun cheered as he notice that Luhan was busy wiping Yoona’s forehead with a wet towel.

“Yah! Hyung! How could you touch her!” Sehun growled as he rushes to Yoona’s side and took the towel from Luhan.

Luhan just let out a small chuckle before smiling at Sehun.

“The doctor thought I was her boyfriend. So, he said that I should wipe her face with hot or warm towel to stimulate her senses. Besides, her body feels cold. I think she got some fever.” Luhan answered innocently, making Sehun flustered.

“Fever? No, I shall take care of her.” Sehun slowly and carefully wipe the parts of Yoona’s body starting from her right arm.

“Sehun ah.”

“What?”

“Don’t ever think of wiping ‘other’ parts of her body. Or…”

“Or what? I’m her boyfriend!” Sehun growled again as he proceeds.

“… or SNSD Sunbaenim will kill you. They said they are going to be the one who will do it.” Luhan laughs evilly noticing Sehun starts to feel afraid.

“… Okay… I don’t want to go the same evil treatment all over again.” Sehun shuddered at the thought of SNSD torturing him alongside DBSK and SUJU when he told them he wanted to date Yoona.

 

“Take good care of her, okay? She’s my precious twin deer.” Luhan muttered before leaving Sehun in the room with Yoona.

 

“I know… hyung. If I did not make the first move, she might have been your deer.” Sehun smile as he put the warm towel on Yoona’s forehead.

“Hopefully, this can make you feel warmer.”Sehun rubbed Yoona’s hand in between his and blows Yoona’s hand.

 

Sehun’s phone starts to play his message tone which is Yoona’s voice that he records few years back.

[Sehun ah! Cute little Sehun ah~ You got a message~]

Sehun laugh as he opened his message.

 

[Sehunnie, you got a schedule in 30 minutes. You’ve got to go now. –Suho]

 

“Ah~ A schedule~ Awww. I wanted to stay by Yoona’s side.”

 

[Hyung, can someone else postpone it for me? I mean, I want to be with Yoona~] Sehun replied as he just tuck Yoona in the warm blanket.

 

[No! Don’t worry… Kyungsoo and Lay will take care of her while you are not there. Seohyun and Taeyeon-noona will also help too. – Suho]

 

“I guess I got to go later. Hmm… Yoona~” Sehun stared back at Yoona who is lying there peacefully.

“Ah, I wish I could stay with you longer. But, I’ll come back as soon as I finished~” Sehun smiled as he landed a kiss on Yoona’s forehead. Sehun then left after noticing the four people had arrived to take care of Yoona.

 

“Sorry Seohyun noona. I’m afraid Yonghwa hyung will be pouting all day for the troubles I’ve put you through.” Sehun bows at Seohyun who smiles shyly.

“Anniya~ Yonghwa will be fine. Don’t worry. He got stuff to do today. Besides, I’m taking care of my unnie~ No problem~” Sehun smile as she entered the room and sit by Yoona’s side.

“Don’t worry, Sehun ah. We’ll take extra good care of her.” Kyungsoo smile while Lay and Taeyeon just smile at him.

“Okay, I shall take my leave now~ Let me know if there’s anything.” Sehun smile as he bows at them before taking his leave.

 

“He’s such a strong boy who grew up to be a matured man.” Taeyeon complimented as the other three just nodded.

“True, noona. It was hard for him before, but he still manages to pull it off. He just loves her that much.” Kyungsoo said as he looks at Yoona sadly.

.

.

.

.

.

“Yoona ah~ It’s been one year already.”

Sehun smile as he sits down by her side. Sehun bite his lower lips as he hold her hands.

“Im Yoona, can you hear me?”

“…”

Sehun, understanding Yoona’s condition just shrug it off by laughing at himself.

“I’m stupid… Am I? I’m sure you are still here, Yoona ah. Yoona ah, no matter what happen I will always love you… I will accept you no matter what will happen to you. I love you so much, Im Yoona.”

 

Again, as if on cue, Sehun phone ringing again, making Sehun grunted in anger.

“Who the hell that disturb my precious time with Yoona?” Sehun raised his tone.

“Stop cursing, Sehunnie! Get your back here. We got to another schedule in 30 minutes. Don’t worry, Chanyeol and Baekhyun will come and take care of Yoona. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon too.” Xiumin muttered making Sehun sigh.

“Fine… I’ll go~”

Sehun stared at Yoona sadly as he lean in and kisses her lips.

“Saranghae, Yoona ah. I hope you’ll wake up when I get back.” Sehun smile as he left after kissing her forehead.

 Unknown to Sehun, Yoona’s finger start to move. The moment Chanyeol arrived after Sehun left, he cried for the doctor to come. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who notices Yoona sudden movement all ran to find the doctor leaving Baekhyun to take care of her.

As the doctor arrived, the three of them were shocked to see Baekhyun’s tears.

 

“Yoona noona… She…”

 

The four of them cried as they look at the doctors and nurses surrounding Yoona.

.

.

.

.

.

“Where the hell is this?” Sehun cursed as he stared at his surrounding after finishing his schedule. They did not allow him to visit Yoona for days as he grunted in disagreement. He haven’t step in the hospital area for days.

 

“W-what… This is the place where I’ve waited for her to come…” Sehun said as he noticed the fountain and his surroundings. The snow started to fall. Sehun walk slowly towards the spot he was asked to stand by his hyungs.

“What’s with the flower and the ring?” Sehun touched his pocket again as he notices this is like a deja-vu. He smiles weakly as he feels like what he had been hoping for wouldn’t come true.

 

“She won’t come…” Sehun look down feeling all sad and gloomy.

“Who is she?!” Sehun immediately look up, facing the view in front of him after listening to the voice.

“No, it can’t be. She… she…” Sehun shook his head in disbelief as he notice a girl walk to him in white mini dress covered by white coat and long black boots.

“Who is she?” The girl asks again as Sehun stare at her in disbelief.

“Y-y-yoona?” Sehun tears starts to fall as he looks at the girl in front of him.

“Yeah, it’s me you idiot!” Yoona laugh as her tears roll down her cheek.

“You are back. Yoona ah…” Sehun smiled as he caresses her cheek, thinking whether this is just a dream or reality.

“It’s real, Sehun ah. I’m back.” Yoona grab Sehun hands as she kisses it softly and…

“OUCH! WHY DID YOU BITE ME?”

Yoona laughs as she looks at the pouting Sehun.

“I just want to make sure that you will realize this is real… Sehun ah… I’m sorry for not being able to come a year ago. I’m sorry for making you cried for me. I’m sorry for almost leaving you. I’m sorry for-“

Sehun stop Yoona by putting his index finger on her lips.

“Shh… Don’t ruin the moment. I’ve got something to ask you. Something that I’ve wanted to ask a year ago.” Sehun get down on one knee as he take out his ring and present the ring and flowers to Yoona.

 

“Im Yoona, will you marry me?” Sehun tears fall as Yoona look at him and nodded.

“Yes, Oh Sehun. I will marry you!” Sehun put on the ring on Yoona’s wedding finger as he envelop her into an embrace.

“I’ve missed you, Yoona. Thank you for coming back to me...”

“I’ve missed you too, Sehun. Thank you for being loyal and wait for me…”

 

“Saranghae, my love… Im Yoona/ Oh Sehun” 


Author's Note :

My Danbo HERE!  Phew. I managed to end this in this way. Gosh, I hate to make my readers sad >_>" *bows* I apologize for making you cried beforeeeee. So, here is the continuation for YOONHUN which I never thought I will write >_> I feel bad considering my readers crying. Anyway, here it is. Hopefully you'll like it!

Please leave comments ! :D 

"Long ones are highly appreaciated, short ones are lovably accepted."

Thank you for your support, MY danbo :3