[SC] CNBlue's Jonghyun

Our deer, Yoona

Special Chapter :  Lee Jonghyun's Birthday

 

 

Jonghyun just pouts again for the xx times as he stares at Yoona's video when she's making a gwiyomi along with the actor, Lee Minho. At first he was happy when he knows she make that gwiyomi expression on Gag Concert skit, but after he found out that she make that kind of thing in front of other guys, he cannot help but to feel jealousy burning deep inside him.

Kyuhyun came into the picture as he sit down beside Jonghyun who is busy watching Yoona's gwiyomi. 

"Yah, what's with you today?" Kyuhyun pats Jonghyun's shoulder, making him jumped in surprise. 

"Nothing." Jonghyun mutters only after he manages to calm down. 

"Then, why did you keep on replaying Yoong's video?" Minho joins in and sit down on the other side of Jonghyun.

"No reason..." Jonghyun mutters with his eyes is still fixed on the screen.

"Really? Is there no reason at all?" Changmin smirks as he sit down in front of Jonghyun along with Ryeowook. 

"Yeah, of course. No reason." Jonghyun pouts again as he sees Yoona's interaction with Lee Minho.

"Woah, they look so sweet together." Minho utters out of the blue making Jonghyun glares at him.

"I think I'm gonna go and take a nap for a while." Jonghyun gets up from his seat and goes inside the room.

 

The four guys stares among each other and let out a sigh.

 

"Jonghyunnie, we are going out, okay? Do you want anything?" Minho knock his room door and shouted.

"..." Jonghyun did not answer at all and just roll around on his bed.

"I guess he's asleep. Let's go." Changmin said and the group goes out of Kyu-line's apartment.

 

After some time, Jonghyun decides to go out of his room because he does not feels like sleeping. 

 

"Why is it so dark in here? No electricity?" Jonghyun said as he looks around the apartment. 

All of sudden, he hears a sound of guitar strumming inside the house.

"This is for Lee Jonghyun." A girl's voice was heard.

"My love? She's playing my song?" Jonghyun's smile starts to appear as he just listens to her who is about to play the song.

Jonghyun starts to sing along and the girl continues to play the guitar.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUSCF1b-UDs

 

 

창밖에 비가 내리면 감춰둔 기억이 내 맘을 적시고

Jangbakke biga naerimyeon gamjwodeul gieokgi nae mameul jeoksigo
When the rain falls out the window, the hidden memories drench my heart

잊은 줄 알았던 사람 오히려 선명히 또 다시 떠올라
Ijeun jul alrassdeon saram ohiryeo seonmyeonghi ddo dasi ddeoolla

The person I thought I forgot clearly floats up in my head instead

내 사랑아 사랑아 그리운 나의 사랑아

Nae sarangah sarangah geuriun naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my love who I long for

목놓아 불러보지만 듣지도 못하는 사랑

moknoha bulleobojiman deutjido mothaneun sarang
My love, who I call out as loud as I can but can’t hear me

내 사랑아 사랑아 보고픈 나의 사랑아

Nae sarangah sarangah bogopeun naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my love that I miss

그대 이름만으로도 베인 듯 아픈 사랑아 내 사랑아

Geudae ireumaneurodo bein deut apeun sarangah nae sarangah
Just your name alone cuts me, my painful love, my love

창가에 어둠이 오면

Janggaye eodeumi omyeon
When the darkness comes out the window

숨겨 논 추억이 내 맘을 밝히네

sumgyeo non chueokgi nae mameul balkhine
The hidden memories light up my heart

내 사랑아 사랑아 그리운 나의 사랑아

Nae sarangah sarangah geuriun naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my love that I long for

목놓아 불러보지만 듣지도 못하는 사랑

moknoha bulleobojiman deutjido mothaneun sarang
My love, who I call out as loud as I can but can’t hear me

내 사랑아 사랑아 보고픈 나의 사랑아

Nae sarangah sarangah bogopeun naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my love who I miss

그대 이름만으로도 베인 듯 아픈 사랑아 내 사랑아

Geudae ireumaneurodo bein deut apeun sarangah nae sarangah
Just your name alone cuts me, my painful love, my love

우리 함께 웃음 지었던 순간

Uri hamkke useum jieotdeon sungan
The moments we laughed together

우리 함께 눈물 흘렸던 순간

uri hamkke nunmul heulryeotdeon sungan
The moments we shed tears together

이제 그만 보내지만

 ije geuman bonaejiman-
Now I let it go but-

내 사랑아 사랑아 고마운 나의 사랑아

Nae sarangah sarangah gomaun naeui sarangah
My love, my love,  love I am grateful for

내 전부 다 지운대도 가슴에 남겨질 사랑

nae jeonbu dasi undaedo gaseume namgyeojil sarang
My love, that stays even if I erase everything

내 사랑아 사랑아 소중한 나의 사랑아

Nae sarangah sarangah sojunghan naeui sarangah
My love, my love, my precious love

내 숨이 다 할 때까지 간직할 나의 사랑아 내 사랑아

nae sumi da hal ddaekaji ganjikhal naeui sarangah nae sarangah
I will cherish you until my breath runs out, my love, my love

 

"Who are you?" Jonghyun starts to wonder as he notices that he still do not know who that person is.

"Your secret admirer. Anyway, listen to this." That girl said as she starts to sing a Happy Birthday song while strumming the guitar.

"Y-y-y-yoona?" Jonghyun's smile grew wider as he now knows who that person is. 

"Happy Birthday, Lee Jonghyun, My love." Yoona said as the lights turns on and Yoona was all dressed up in a deer costume. 

"YEAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE JONGHYUN!" Kyuhyun, Changmin, Minho and Ryeowook starts to go around Jonghyun and throws confettis and worst, flours. The house is a mess with flours all around.

"Thank you, everyone. Thank you, Yoona. But, how did you guys know?" Jonghyun smile.

"We are your friends, chingu-yah!" Minho shouted and throws another confetti on Jonghyun.

"Of course we will know. After all, this is her plan." Changmin utters as all four of them pointed their fingers to Yoona.

"Y-y-y-y-yah! We plan this together right?" Yoona glares at the four guys.

"Oh yeah, Song Qian unnie says happy birthday to you too! She's gone to China for a while. So, she cannot attend." Yoona smile as she handed a present that she had wrapped nicely to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun smile and accepts the present, but he suddenly remembers one thing.

"I have something to ask from you." Jonghyun smile sweetly and looks at Yoona, happily.

"What? Anything for your birthday~" Yoona smile.

"Yeah~ It's your birthday~ So, ask anything from us or just her~" Kyuhyun chuckles and Jonghyun's smile grew wider.

Jonghyun looks around and smile, "Do gwiyomi for me!"

"YAH! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Yoona eyes widen in horror.

"YAH~ GRANDMA DEER, JUST DO IT. IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY AFTER ALL." Kyuhyun smirk.

All of a sudden, Jonghyun starts to pouts again and frown. 

"But... but... You do it with Lee Minho and on Gag Concert... You are not willing to do it for me?" Jonghyun looks at Yoona with puppy eyes and sad face.

"YAH! LOOK! BIRTHDAY BOY IS SAD!" Minho shouted and pointed to Jonghyun.

Yoona who starts to feel bad, strongly said, "YES! I'LL DO IT THEN."

Yoona take a deep breathe and starts to do gwiyomi for Jonghyun. 

Yoona put her right thumb that she kissed on Jonghyun's lips and looks away after that. 

Jonghyun happily cheered and hugs Yoona tightly.

"Yah! You two! Stop showing affection here in front of your single friends!" Kyuhyun shouted at the two making them break apart and blush.

"Jealous, huh? Guys, let's eat." Ryeowook smile and heads towards the dining table which is full of foods.

"Oh yea, Jonghyun. Yoona noona cooked all this for you! She even made the cake herself~" Minho smirks and stares at the blushing Yoona.

"Ani~ It's not much~" Yoona smile as she watches Jonghyun cut the cake. 

Jonghyun feed Yoona the cake, but the cream got stuck on her cheek. Jonghyun smiles as he the cream and kisses Yoona's cheek softly.

"Thank you... deer Yoona." Jonghyun smile and continues to dig in the food.

'We are jealous, Jonghyun ah~' The four guys thought at the same time.

The day was definitely the greatest day Jonghyun's ever had. He cannot express how happy he is since he is able to celebrate his birthday with Yoona and the Kyu-Line members. 


Kyuhyun: Ah~ How lucky~ 

Minho: I'm jealous~

Changmin: Me too~ Be happy, Jonghyun ah~

Ryeowook: I can't wait for my birthday to come!

Minho: Me too! Yeay! 

Kyuhyun & Changmin : No fair~ Dx

Yoona : anyway, happy birthday to Jonghyun! 

Jonghyun:  Thank you! Everyone, thank you for reading and please leave comments! MyDanbo does not own the picture or the lyrics or the song~ Credits to the real owner <3

Me: Wait for the upcoming updatessssss! <3

All: See you again <3