[R] Robert Pattinson

Our deer, Yoona

Fated Love

requested by Yoonlovers

Love can come in the most unpredictable way sometimes. Love at first sight—when someone caught your interest and you cannot help but stares at that person to the point you can feel that your heart is stolen. For someone who don’t believe in love at first sight, Robert Pattinson is unable to stop himself from staring at the Asian woman about five feet away from him. His gaze is fixated on hers until someone come to his side and disturb his so-called staring moment.

Hey, Rob. What are you looking at?

Dakota smiles and pat his back. She knows him from awhile back during their time filming together for Twilight movie series.  

Whos that? Robert pointed at the woman he’s been staring since a while ago. Dakota smirks.

Oh, her? Shes Korean. Her name is—” Dakota purposely stop before announcing the name of the woman who caught Robert’s interest.

So, whats her name? Rob asks, sounds a bit impatient while noticing Dakota’s playful smirk. She laughs for a moment and shows him the photo that she took with the woman earlier.

Isnt she pretty? Well, why dont you ask her yourself? I dont think it would be fun learning about her name from me. Dakota giggles. She points at the woman who is now alone and looks lonely while signalling at Robert to approach her.

Its not like that, you know. Robert exclaims before walking towards the woman he’s been dying to know her identity.

Look at that. You should thank me later. Dakota laughs before proceeding to greet other guests at the Chanel Fashion Show in Dubai.

 

Here goes nothing…”

Robert carefully walks towards her and takes a deep breath before greeting her.

Hello there. What are you doing here alone?

He smiles and offers his hand for a handshake in which he receive a polite bow from her. He takes his hand back and slip into his pocket, feeling a little embarrassed. The woman who notice his action, feels apologetic and apologise to him.

Uh Nice to meet you, Mr. Robert Pattinson. Iuhh apologise Icannot speak English very well…” She answers politely with a little broken English, but it seems like she is trying to reject Robert from having a conversation with her.

Robert smiles warmly and holds out his hand one more time, this time, he wants to introduce himself to her politely.

Nice to meet you. My name is Robert Pattinson. And, you are? He waits nervously until the woman accept his handshake and answers his question.

Well Nice to meet you, Robert Pattinson-sshi I mean Mr. Robert Pattinson. I am Im Yoona Yoona let out a sigh of relief when Robert shakes her hand and let go briefly after the handshake.

Its okay You can just call me Robert. So, what should I call you? Robert notices the language barrier that exists between them, but it will not stop him from trying to get to know her. He express his words along with body language making Yoona able to understand.

Yoona I Im sorry, but I dont English well…” Yoona also tries her best to convey her words with body language. Robert smiles and pat Yoona’s back without realising that he is making her feel uncomfortable.

Yoona suddenly moves back a bit from Robert due to his action.

Ah, Im sorry I shouldnt have done that. Will you forgive me, Yoona?

Yoona nods in reply and return back to her position earlier.

Its okay…”

Robert smiles and offer Yoona to sit somewhere with him. Yoona follows him because she feels like she can understand him. But she tries to be careful of the cameras. Fortunately, Robert choose somewhere which is somewhat secluded from the cameras.

So, why are you alone? Robert asks, not forgetting the hand gestures which will definitely help to convey his message.

Yoona looks down at her phone for a moment and shows the message she asks Tiffany to translate for her earlier. Robert laughs for a moment but stops immediately when he notices Yoona’s serious expression.

[Hi, Im Tiffany, Yoonas friend from Girls Generation. Im not sure if you knew about us, but I think that this girl truly have taken your interest. I know that we are not close and you didnt know about me or her at all. But, I want you to know that you should never play around with her. Shes too precious to be just your fling in Korea. Shes from Korea by the way. If you intend of doing anything bad to her, I wont hesitate to find you. Anyway, dont tell her this, she wont understand.]

Ah, umm did that answers your question? Yoona asks cluelessly, not knowing about the hidden message behind Tiffany’s long text. She fiddles with her phone for a moment, deleting the message as what was requested by Tiffany. Tiffany requests that Yoona to delete the long text after she showed the text to Robert who finds it amusing.

Youre really interesting. Robert exclaims as he fiddles with his phone for a moment to find an app which can help to translate his words in Korean. Yoona did not truly catch his statement earlier as she is busy finding an app to translate her words in English, considering the fact that Tiffany is currently busy with her schedule.

Found it. Well, yes. She truly answers my question. Thank her for translating it. Robert utters while showing the translated version of his statement to Yoona. She laughs reading the translation. Robert who feels weird asks her the reason why she’s laughing. Yoona immediately point out that the app that Robert use does not translate the words correctly. Robert feeling frustrated, decides to just continue their conversation without using any translation app. Surprisingly, he finds it very interesting to have a conversation full of language barriers with Yoona. On the other hand, Yoona also enjoys his company at the event that night.

The two of them learned about each other not as celebrities that night. They simply get to know one another just like a man and a woman named Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson and Im Yoona. The two of them exchanges numbers and Robert promises to come visit Korea if he have time.

Time passes by, the two of them slowly got closer to one another. If Yoona has a schedule in New York or any area close to that, Robert will definitely find a time during his busy schedule to accompany her whenever possible. They feel so comfortable with one another to the point Robert had introduced Yoona to his mother. He finds it heartwarming that his family accepted her despite their differences. He still remembers the time when he first introduced Yoona to his mother.

 

So, this is her?

Yoona bows politely and greet Roberts mother. She carefully introduced herself to his mother after practising it many times with Robert earlier and Tiffany back in Korea. Yoona notices Roberts mother eyes her up and down, but she chose to ignore it and smiles warmly at her. Roberts mother, Clare smiles happily and hugs Yoona. Yoona who was surprised with her unexpected action chose to hugs her back and tears up a bit because of Clares warm welcome towards her.

It mustve been hard on you. Come inside, lets have dinner together.

Yoona nods and smiles at Clare. Then, Clare asks Roberts dad, Richard, to show Yoona around the house. Richard guide Yoona around their house, leaving Robert alone with his mum.

You should never let her go…”

Roberts eyes widen and he stares at his mum, feeling a lil curious about what she is about to say next.

Shes a very precious girl. I knew it from the moment she walks in. She has a very good manners. From what I heard about her from you, I know that you truly love her, Robert. Clare caresses her sons hair and smiled.

Did you truly mean this, mother? Youre not against it? Robert asks, hoping that his mother will support him.

I do. For me, your happiness is the most important thing. If you love her, I know that I will love her too. Im sure that she will be the one who can bring happiness to your life. We will give all the blessings you need. Clare kisses Roberts cheek. A moment later, Yoona walks down the stairs laughing with Roberts dad, Richard. At that moment, all the uneasiness, unsure thoughts went away, Robert is finally sure that Im Yoona is the woman that he wants to be with until the end.

Dont forget what I said. Clare smiles and walks away to the kitchen with Richard.

 

Their friendship soon flourishes into the wonderful flowers of love. Robert finally manages to find the courage to come forward and asks Yoona’s out during another dinner with his family, a night before Yoona have to return back to Korea. It’s been one and a half year since they started being friends. He feels more than sure that she is someone he loves from the first time he saw her back then. That night, he sits down with Yoona outside his house with his hand gently squeezing hers.

“Yoona, I love you.”

He said it in her language and repeats it again in his language. Yoona feels shocked with his sudden confession, but she tries to remain calm and hears it till the end.

“I’m not good with things like this. But, Ill do whatever it takes to prove to you that I love you. Yoona, will you go out with me with marriage in mind? Im not forcing you or anything, but I seriously do not want to lose you to anyone else. I love you” Robert expresses sincerely and gives his handwritten letter written in both Korean language and English language to Yoona. Yoona’s eyes start to get teary as she looks at him genuinely feeling his sincerity for her.

I thought you will never pop this question I love you too But, Im afraid of showing it What if things won’t work out? What if we stumble and ended up going on a different path? I can’t afford to lose you too…” Yoona cries as she leans on Robert’s shoulder, softly entwining their hands together. Robert who learns Korean since the first time he knew Yoona, truly understands what she is trying to convey to him.

Well work it out. I cant promise you anything, but Im sure the two of us can try. So, Yoona, will you give me the honour of being your husband and spend the rest of your days with me? Robert’s genuine proposal makes Yoona’s eyes teary again. She nods shortly and Robert kisses her forehead.

Well get through thistogether…”

Time passes by, the two of them continues to be in relationship in secret. Vowing to get married, the two of them are unsure when it will happen due to their busy schedules and distances. However, Robert’s promise of visiting Korea finally happen six months after the proposal. Yoona feels so happy knowing that Robert will be visiting her. The two of them enjoys a simple midnight date together after Robert meet up with Yoona’s family to ask for blessings. However, luck is not on their side as their secret date is captured by the paparazzi. The news of the two of them being together shocked the world.

 

[Robert Pattinson was spotted on a casual date with a member of Girls Generation, Yoona]

[The nations goddess, Yoona is in a relationship with the hot vampire from Twilight, Robert Pattinson]

 

There are mixed reactions from their fans, the celebrities and the public because none of them can predict this kind of combination in the entertainment world. The people who knew about it kept silent to the press saying that Yoona and Robert should answer all their questions in person.

Robert soon come forward during a press release he conducted in Seoul, South Korea without Yoona knowing because he want to prove his sincerity to the people in her country who loves her dearly.

I know that all of you are taken aback by this news. Should I speak in Korean?” Robert laughs, making a joke as he tries to make the people feel at ease. He smiles at the translator and signals her that he will announce it from his own mouth.

He smiles and begins to talk again.

Hello everyone I am Robert Pattinson. I know that all of you are shock by the news, most probably because it was truly unexpected. He continues on after repeating his statement in Korean language with the help of the translator.

I know that Im Yoona is loved dearly by her fans especially. But, I also want you to know that I am also one of the people who loves her truly for being Im Yoona. I cannot explain the reasons why I am in love with her, thats for both of us to know. Robert laughs before continuing again.

Shes someone too precious for me to let her slip away. Im in love with her since the first time I saw her during the Chanel fashion show in Dubai. Im not someone who believes in love at first sight, but she is an exception in which I hold no regrets. It all started that day, until now, I am still in love with her as we speak. She do not know that I will hold this press conference, but it is important that I asks blessings from all of you. This is because you are all the people she cares about so dearly. I, sincerely asks for your blessings for our relationship. I, Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson, asks for your blessings in allowing me to make Im Yoona my wife and the partner till the end of my life.

Robert bows politely to all the people in front of him for a moment. He stands up straight after that and speak in Korean.

“Please give blessings to our relationship and continue loving her. Thank you very much, everyone.”

 

Robert’s statement slowly make people feel at ease. Slowly, more and more people are starting to accept their relationship and wish the best for the pair. Some of her famous celebrity fanboys also decides to accept their defeat and wish the best for the pair. Their statement to the press makes people feel warm and realise that the pair truly love each other.

 

NCT Johnny: I have admired Yoona-sunbaenim since her debut days, I have been looking at her since then and I will always be. Robert-sunbaenim, please make her happy. Thank you for bringing smile to her face.

 

Ji Chang Wook: She’s a great partner. Someone I truly cherish, someone I want to protect. Too bad for me, but I will still wish the best for both of you. Be happy.

 

Lee Seung Gi: I have loved her. Someone as remarkable as her, I’m sure we both know that she’s very precious, Robert. So, please make her happy.

 

EXO Suho: She’s a precious friend that have been with me for years. She went through a lot of hardship to get to this point of her life. I know, somehow I just knew that you will be able to bring happiness in her life just like how she is making you happy with her presence. Be happy…

 

EXO Sehun: Robert, please don’t take her away from us, okay? Even if you are married please give her time to spend with us here.

 

EXO Baekhyun: We don’t want to be separated from our favourite noona. Let’s hang out sometimes, brother-in-law~ Bbuing bbuing~

 

There are plenty other reactions from her fanboys, each one with the words of their own. This time, Robert knows how popular his future wife is and feel thankful that Yoona chose him. Robert fans pretty much cried out at first, but soon after they learn about Yoona, they finally decides to accept her. On the other hand, SNSD chooses comment on the pair as a group.

 

SNSD: Be happy Yoona ah~ Give birth to beautiful babies. We want blue greenish babies~

Tiffany: Robert! Treat me to meal for helping you out!

Sooyoung: Yah! Yoona, why you didn’t tell me about this before? Or did I forgot about it already?

Yuri: Awww~ My baby is getting married. Be happy you two!

Seohyun: Unnie, from now on you must behave properly like a lady and Robert, if you ever do anything bad to her…

Hyoyeon: She have eight sisters to back her up.

Sunny: Don’t forget to invite us to your wedding.

Taeyeon: I will sing at your wedding~

Jessica: Yoona-ah~ My lovely Yoong~ Take care. Robert, I will keep an eye on you!

 

The reactions from the public, Yoona’s group members and fanboys and Robert’s fans definitely starts to be more positive than negative. The people who supports their relationship are wishing the best for the pair. Yoona who returns from her schedule in China come down to her family house to meet Robert who is staying there. The two of them spends a quality of time together, laughing and catching up with one another. Robert then turn around, facing Yoona while gently caressing her cheeks.

“You know, I don’t know how lucky I am to be able to have you by my side right now…” He smiles as their forehead touches for a moment before he continues to stare at her again.

“Me neither. I don’t know if this will ever happen if you did not talk to me back then.”

Yoona gently kisses Robert’s hands and she holds his hands,

“I know I did not propose to you officially yet. So, Im Yoona, will you marry me?” Robert smiles and takes out a box containing a simple white gold ring with his name and Yoona’s name carved on the inside.

“Robert… I…”

“Please say Yes, Yoona… Please give me the honor to be the husband who is lucky enough to have you as my wife.”

Yoona nods and said YES in English. He smiles as he slid the ring on her finger perfectly fit her skinny ring finger.

“Thank you for coming into my life, I love you…” Robert gently kisses Yoona’s forehead.

“I love you too…”

“I’m sorry that I’m no romantic. Well, I think I should call you mine from now on~” Robert winks as Yoona laughs at him before enveloping her arms around him and kisses him.

 

“I still love you no matter what, silly.”

Authors Note:

Yehet! Another story finished. I must say this is the hardest request Ive ever got! HAHAHA

I would have never thought about this pairing, but it gives me all warm and fuzzy feelings inside while writing this. This is such an interesting pair, thank you Yoonlovers for requesting. Although I almost give up writing this pair, I am still glad that I did not give up. Thank you for waiting for me patiently and I sincerely hope you will love this.

Please leave comments on your thoughts for this story and upvote.

To the other readers and requesters, I sincerely apologise for not being able to update any stories for a long time. Ive been too occupied with my life to the point I neglect this account. I sincerely apologise for doing so.

However, if any of you want to request a story, please check out CHAPTER 60 to request. Only 3 stories per pairings okay?

Ill try to update faster okay?

Till then, MyDanbo