Lee Seung Gi

Our deer, Yoona

YoonGi : I Will Always Love You heart

 

 

“Congratulations! At last you are the one who manages to steal her heart.”

Seung Gi cannot help but smile happily hearing that from one of his wife fanboys, TaecYeon.

“Ah~ I’m lucky, right?” Seung Gi smile and shakes hand with TaecYeon and other guests.

“Of course, you are Seung Gi hyung after all!” Jonghyun said as he does handshake with Seung Gi.  

“Ah~ Thank you, Jonghyunnie~” Seung Gi smile and pats the CNBLUE’s member back.

“Speaking of her, where is she right now?” Kyuhyun asks after noticing that Yoona haven’t come.

“Ah, she’s on her way right now~”

“Oh, hopefully that Yoona can come on time~” Taeyeon starts to feel worried as she looks at her watch many times.

“Aigoo~ Our eternal leader~ Don’t worry, maybe she’s stuck on traffic~” Yuri smile, assuring that Yoona is fine.

“Or maybe she’s eating~ Our second shikshin~” Sooyoung laughs along with the other guests.

“To think that Seung Gi here is so lucky~” Kim Soo Hyun joins in.

Seung Gi who is wearing white tuxedo is smiles brightly remembering how lucky he is to be married to his dream girl, SNSD’s Im Yoona and how he manages to make her fall for him in the past.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Pardon for the intrusion. We are SNSD!” All nine SNSD’s members bow towards Seung Gi politely.

“Ah. Yes. Yes. I am Lee Seung Gi.” Seung Gi bows back and flashes his smile towards the girls.

“We are sorry for interrupting, but we are here because we need you for some game. Can you help us?”

“Why not?”

Seung gi smiles the whole time they played the game. His smiles widen the moment they said they are his fans.

“So Nyuh Shi Dae huh?”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Ah~ Hello, Seung Gi-sunbaenim. I am SNSD’s Im Yoona.” Yoona bows 90 degrees at Seung Gi who is somewhat shocked seeing her.

“Ah~ Yes. Nice to meet you, Yoona-sshi. Hopefully we can work together.” Seung Gi bows back as he smiles brightly.

When the show, Strong Heart starts to record, Seung Gi smiles all the time. However, when he notices that Yoona made some interaction with G-Dragon and Seungri throughout the recording, he does not know why he feels bitter with it.

Seung Gi blushes after Hodong blurted out that he is a fan of Yoona. Deep down, he does not know why he wishes that Yoona notices his ‘feelings’.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Ah~ Seung Gi-sunbaenim~ Thank you for helping me for these two episodes.” Yoona bows at him again when their recording ended.

“It’s okay~ I’m more than willing to help~” Seung Gi flashes a bright cheerful smile at Yoona.

“Yoona, I–”

“Leeteuk Oppa!”

“…want to ask you out…” Seung Gi feels bad when he sees Yoona ran towards Leeteuk before he could finishes his sentence.

‘Ah~ If she calls me Oppa too, I might be flying around right now~’ Seung Gi thought and walks away.

 

 

“Ah~ Seung Gi oppa~ I’m here again~” Yoona brightly said as she ran towards Seung Gi.

“Yes~ I’m happy to see you here~”

“Me too!”

Seung Gi blushes hearing her statement.

‘She is happy to see me? Yeay~’

“Ah, hello Seung Gi-sunbaenim, Yoona~” Taecyeon bows at the two while doing a hi-five with Yoona.

“You’re here too?” Taecyeon said and starts a conversation with Yoona.

Seung Gi starts to feels left out, begin to walk away from the two.

“Oppa! Seung Gi Oppa! I have something to say!” Yoona smiles at Taecyeon and ran towards Seung Gi.

‘Am I dreaming? She called me Oppa just now, right?’ Seung Gi thought as he turns around to see Yoona.

“What is it, Yoona-sshi?” Seung Gi tries not to drop the formalities yet.

“Seung Gi oppa, can I treat you for dinner after this recording? I want to thank you for what you did~”

“… Okay~ Let’s eat at XXXX restaurant after this.”

“Yeay! See you after this~” Yoona unconsciously hold Seung Gi’s hand as she was feeling so happy. Yoona then left Seung Gi and walks towards her seat with Taecyeon.

“She held my hand~” Seung Gi said as he let out a deep breath and starts the show.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Oppa! Thank you for making me your ideal type for 3 years. I… I am so happy.” Yoona looks down, blushing hard.

“R-r-r-r-really, Yoona-sshi?” Seung Gi stutters when he sees Yoona’s blushing.

“Y-y-yeah~ Oppa… Just drop the formalities and call me Yoona.” Yoona looks away blushing.

“R-r-really? I can… thank you, Yoona ah~” Seung Gi accidentally hug Yoona from the back.

“Oppa~ People might see us~” Yoona blushes harder at the sudden skinship.

“It’s okay. They probably know anyway.” Seungi tighten the back hug as he comfortably rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Know what, oppa?”

“They will know that you are mine? Yoona ah~ Will you be my girlfriend?” Seung Gi bravely asks and closes his eyes in anticipation.

“…”

“…”

“… Oppa, I…”

“I will accept whatever your answer is…” Seung gi starts to feels down.

“I will, my boyfriend. Please treat me well~” Yoona turns around and hugs Seung Gi.

Seung Gi does not know how to express how happy he is and kisses Yoona’s forehead softly.

“Thank you, Yoona ah.”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Seung Gi still remembers the moments that they had before. He smiles as he get ready behind the stage of SBS Gayo Daejun 2014.

“Hopefully, this will go well~ Here goes nothing~” Seung gi said as he looks at Yoona before he decides to enter the stage when SNSD’s had just finishes their performance.

Yoona feels clueless of why she had to stay back after her performance. Yoona wearing a white dress with a tiara on top of her long hair were asked to sit down on a chair in the middle of the stage. Later, Seung Gi came wearing a white suit while singing his song, ‘Will You Marry Me?’.

As the song reaches it ends, Seung Gi goes near Yoona who is shock with his sudden confession and goes down on one knee and take out a white box containing a diamond ring with ‘SeungGi <3 Yoona’ engraved on it.

“Narang gyeorhonhae jullae?” The crowd and other idols are cheering loudly when they heard Seung gi utters those words.

Yoona, overwhelming with happiness starts to smile and tears starts to roll down her cheek.

“SAY YES!” The crowd cheered.

“… Yes! Oppa! Saranghae!” Yoona said and Seung Gi put on the ring on her wedding ring finger and pulls her into a sweet embrace.

“KISS KISS KISS!” The crowd and other idols encourages them to kiss as they shyly get closer to each other and kisses each other passionately.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Seung Gi smiles as he remembers all the bittersweet memories they had together.

“Oppa! You’ve got a phone call!” Suzy ran towards Seung Gi handing him the phone.

Seung Gi smiles brighten as he ran outside of the building and walks towards the main road.

“Yoona! You are here at last!” Seung Gi shouted at Yoona who is wearing a wedding dress while trying to cross the main road.

“Oppa! Wait, I’m crossing the road~” Yoona happily said as she tries to cross the road.

“Wait, Yoona. Let me–”

Bam!

“YOONA!” Seung gi shouted as he ran towards Yoona who is hit in the middle of the road.

“B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-blood?” Seung Gi starts to panic as he embrace Yoona and blood appears on her white gown.

“YOONA! WAKE UP! YOONA! MY WIFE!” Seung Gi shouted while softly caressing Yoona’s cheek.

Yoona slowly open her eyes and use her right hand to caress Seung Gi’s cheek.

“Oppa… You… look… so… handsome… I’m happy… Thank you Oppa… Saranghae, Lee Seung Gi, my nampyeon.” Yoona’s right hand fall down in instant, as her eyes closes at that moment.

“YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Seung Gi shouted but he received no response.

The guests, the idols, the family all surround them, crying when the ambulance arrived.

Seung Gi holds Yoona who is wearing a wedding dress which is stained with blood closer to him. Even though his tuxedo got stained with blood too, he does not care anymore.

 

“I’m sorry, Seung Gi-sshi. We are too late.” One of the paramedic said after they had try to save Yoona.

“YAH! You must be joking! Yoona! Yoona!!!!” Seung Gi cries harder as he ran back to Yoona and hugs her tight.

“You cannot leave me, Im Yoona! Yah!” Seung gi kisses her cheek, her forehead only to feel that her lips are as cold as ice when he kisses it.

His most beloved girl is not breathing anymore. He cries as he hugs Yoona tightly in his arms.

 

“I will always love you, Yoona.”


Author's Note :

AH~ Seung gi x Yoona. I love this pairing so badly. T_T

I feel that Seung Gi never stops from loving Yoona. But, maybe after seeing Yoona acts with JGS in love rain, he somewhat feels down. So, he decides not to talk about Yoona anymore. Somehow, this idea across my mind when listening to his song. I will try to write another happy story for them.