EXO's Sehun

Our deer, Yoona

The Favourite One

 

 

“Hey, what are you listening to?”

He poked her left cheek, knowing his presence is unnoticed. He smirked after she glared at him for disturbing her precious free time.

“Don’t you have anything better to do?” She rolled her eyes and put on her headphones, blocking her surroundings as she continue listening to a new song.

“I’m bored.”

He took off her headphones.

“YAH! OH Sehun!” She got up from the couch and stand in front of him with an irritated look.

“Yes, noona?” He smirked even though he knew she’s angry with him right now.

“Fine, what is it?”

Sehun feel victorious as his favourite noona finally gave him the attention he wanted. Don’t blame him for picking a fight with her. Blame their busy schedule that make him crave for her attention. He wanted her to know how much he missed her in his view. How he wanted to hug her tightly and kissed her beautiful forehead. How he missed the cute pouts she’s showing him right now. However, he just smirked like an idiot instead of doing all the things he wanted to do to her.

“I’m asking you, what are you listening to?”

He knows the song she’s been listening to, Baekhyun’s OST of the mini drama they are filming for, EXO Next Door. He knew since the beginning when she did not noticed his presence by her side because she keep on listening to that song.

‘Damn Baekhyun.’ He cursed in his thoughts before the girl in front of him open to speak.

“It’s Baekhyun new OST, Beautiful. Now, can you give me back my headphone?” She stood up straight with her arm crossed and her eyes glaring at him.

“No. Unless—” He trailed off as he think off something to ask from her.

“—unless, what?”

“Well, unless you treat me to some bubble tea right now.” He smiled like a kid, fully knowing that his smile is her weakness.

Yoona let out a sigh of relief.

“Alright, so can you give me back my headphone?” Yoona hold out her right hand waiting for Sehun to hand over her handphone.

“Well~” Sehun smirked and took her hand in his, entwining their fingers together as Yoona stared at him feeling shocked.

“—What?”

Smiling sweetly at his favourite noona, Sehun put on her headphone on his neck.

“I’ll give it to you after you treat me some bubble tea~”

 

“Hold it right there!”

Sehun and Yoona turned their heads at the voice that stopped their steps.

“Jongin?” Yoona called out to the person who stopped them.

“I want to join too! How can I allow you to be alone with noona?” Jongin rushed over to them and stand in between Yoona and Sehun.

“Uhhh, Jongin—Don’t you have to see your dogs today?” Sehun rolled his eyes and signalled him to go away.

“Nope, I don’t have to~ Now, shall we go?” Jongin smiled at Yoona who nodded in approval.

“Alright—”

“I want to go too!” Before Sehun could think of ditching Jongin midway, his other members come out of hiding. Suho, Xiumin and Baekhyun smile like an idiots as they rushed over to the trio side.

“Okay, let’s go now! But, it’s the leader treat!” Yoona laughed at Baekhyun who ran off ahead of them with Suho coming after him.

Sehun sighed as he followed the group from behind. His plan was ruined. All he ever wanted was to be alone with his favourite noona and now s ruined it. He haven’t seen her for a long time.

“She might be happier now that Baekhyun hyung can sing that song to her.” He looked down with disappointment as he remembered how many times Yoona been repeating that song.

“Let’s go somewhere just the two of us next time.” Yoona smiled to Sehun before running off to stop Suho and Baekhyun from running too far.

Sehun smiled. That is also the reason why Yoona will always be his favourite noona. Perhaps, one day, he’ll be able to be her one and only favourite man. For now, he’s happy to know that he’s her favourite dongsaeng.

Author's Note: Hi guys! Miss me? Hahaha, I know I haven't updated for so long. I'm busier than what I expected. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter for now. Please leave commentsThanks for reading :)