BigBang

Our deer, Yoona

Bigbang x Yoona :  The Three Idiots in Love <3

 

 

"I'm back~" Seungri shouted as he reach his group, Bigbang's waiting room.

"Yah~ Where did you go, maknae?" Taeyang ask after he notice Seungri is back. 

"No where important, why?" Seungri chuckles.

"Well, see what happen to the trio when you are not here." Taeyang pointed to the trio, Daesung-Jiyong-TOP.

 

Seungri cannot help but laugh along with Taeyang after looking at the three guys who are busy fighting among themselves about a certain doe-eyed girl. 

"Yah! She's totally into me! She's fallen for me~ You know?" Daesung bragged as he remembers their sweet moments in Family Outing 1, the episode where Yoona came. 

"No! Why would she fall for you? She will definitely fall for me!" TOP glares furiously at Daesung and smiles like a fool. 

"YAH! Hyung, you don't even have that much of moments with her! She will definitely fall for me since I'm the only one who confess among the three of us~" G-Dragon said proudly as he remembers his confession in Strong Heart.

"Hey~ Even though I don't have that much of an interaction with her, don't forget that I have something in common with her~" TOP proudly says as he looks at his phone wallpaper.

"What?" Daesung and Jiyong being annoyed with TOP sudden remarks just glares at him. 

"We both have acted before. I almost become her hero in Love Rain, you know~ Plus, I'm close with JYJ's Jaejoong~ Bonus, I have her phone number~" TOP is now beamed with confidence that he is the guy that she would definitely fall for.

"Yah~ You have just rejected the offer~ Forget that!" Daesung rebutted and glares at TOP.

"But... but...." TOP is cut off by Jiyong remarks.

"No buts! You've her number? Just that? Have you even texted or called her before?" Jiyong smirks as he notices TOP starts to stutters.

"... No...." TOP starts to feel down, but he still does not want to give up.

 

Seungri and Taeyang just continue to laugh as they cannot hold in their laughter looking at the three idiots.

"Hyung, you don't want to join in? That looks fun." Seungri said and he continues to laugh.

"No, Yuri will kill me if I did~ They are so funny!" Taeyang laughs harder as he notices the three is now on the floor rolling around.

"Wait, what about you? You sure you don't want to join in? Besides, you are the luckiest one out of us, since you've done a show with her before." Taeyang asks after he had finally managed to stop laughing. 

"Oh, I don't need to join in~" Seungri said and that makes Taeyang feels weird.

 

[KNOCK! KNOCK!]

 

"Come in!" Taeyang shouted as the door open revealing the girl that become the reason of their fighting. 

"Ah, can I come in?" The girl said as she smiles brightly making the trio can't help but smile back.

"Yes~ Come in~" The trio said in unison and glares at each other after that.

"Sunbaenim, I am SNSD's Im Yoona. I'm sorry for disturbing your resting time. But, I'm here looking for someone." Yoona bows 90 degrees and she smiles.

"Ah, who are you looking for?" Taeyang asks, considering the fact that Seungri stays silent while the other three continues to stares at their beloved goddess.

 

'Is it me? She really do love me a lot~' Daesung smiles brighter as the thought came.

'It must be me~ Is she going to answer my confession?' Jiyong smiles and make a cute face.

'It must be me! Maybe she want to act with me or maybe she's interested with me after seeing my cool features lately.' TOP smirks as he waits for Yoona to answer along with the other Bigbang members.

 

"I'm looking for..."

The three guys heart beat starts to quicken as the memory that they had with Yoona starts to play in their mind.

"Seunghyun..." Yoona shyly said.

"YES! YES! SHE'S LOOKING FOR ME!" TOP jumps up and downs as he heard Yoona mention his name while Jiyong and Daesung just pouts.

"Wait, which Seunghyun are you looking for? Considering that we have two Seunghyun here~" Taeyang smirks as he looks at the silent Seungri and the hyper TOP.

"Ah, yeah. I've forgotten. I'm actually looking for Lee Seunghyun. Seunghyunnie~" Yoona happily said and pointed to Seungri who is secretly smiling.

"MWUH! NOT ME! WHY HIM?" TOP stop from jumping and glares at Seungri. 

"HAHAHA! IT'S NOT YOU! WAIT, WHY SEUNGRI?" G-Dragon feel relieved as Yoona is not looking for TOP.

"YEAH! WHY SEUNGRI? WHY NOT OPPA?" Daesung asks as he make a cute eye smile at Yoona.

"Ah, it's because of..." Yoona looks down and blushes.

Seungri walks towards Yoona and run his finger through her hair and smile. He kisses Yoona's forehead softly and smirks proudly while looking at the other Bigbang members.

"..." They all become speechless looking at Seungri's sudden gestures and Yoona's blushing face.

"YAH! What is the relationship between the two of you?" Daesung bravely asks. 

"But, Kyuhyun said that..." G-Dragon looks at the two of them curiously. 

"Yeah, Kyu told us that...." TOP could not continue any further as he notices the two starts to get closer.

"..."Yoona blushes harder while Seungri continues to smirk.

"We are... It's a secret!" Seungri shouted and entwined their hands and grab Yoona out of their waiting room. 

 

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LEE SEUNGHYUN! YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT! YAH! KYU! YOU SAID SHE GOT NO ONE!" Daesung shouted angrily.

"YAHHHHHH! NOT FAIR! NO FAIR! KYU CHEATED!" G-Dragon whined as he sat down, feeling sad.

"NO FAIR NO FAIR! SINCE WHEN? YAHHHHHHHH! SECRETLY! MY YOONA! MY SWEET, CHEERFUL YOONA!" TOP shouted and starts to hit the walls.

 

"Aish, these three hopeless idiots in love~ In the end, it is Seungri who got their dream girl. What a sudden twist of event~ Be happy Seungri ah~" Taeyang laughs as he heads out to find Yuri.

Author's Note :

HIHIHIHI! Another update~ Sorry for the lateness~ I've always wanted to write a story on BigbangxYoona.

Considering the fact that they had many interactions with Yoona in the past~ Sooooo~ Funny~

Anyway, thank you for reading and do wait for the next update <3