[R] Big Bang's TOP

Our deer, Yoona

Her Bloody Moon Cycle

requested by ExoShiDaeDaebak

 

“It’s been awhile since the last time I check my Instagram. I wonder what kind of picture he posted again. Is it another picture of his newly bought furniture? Let’s see…”

Yoona slides on her phone screen to open the Instagram application. She’s been busy with tons of schedule. She has not seen her boyfriend, TOP since few months ago after TOP went to ask permissions from her SM family to date her. However, instead of a picture of furniture or his selca, TOP posted a picture taken with Park Bom, his labelmate.

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN. What’s with this intimate looking picture?”

Yoona can feel her burning fire of jealousy ignited the moment her eyes laid on the selca of Park Bom and TOP.

“Look at that smile. You’re so gonna get it from me, Choi F—Seunghyun!”

Yoona quickly slides across her phone screen and send a message to TOP through LINE.

On the other hand, TOP is currently enjoying his break that day while watching the music video that Yoona starred alongside the Chinese singer, Li Yi Feng.

“Hmm… What’s with all these skinships? They should not have any if the song is about breakup…” He grunts and continue looking up for Yoona latest updates.

“Message~ Message from Im Yoona ah~”

His special LINE notification tone recorded by Yoona sounds like music to his ears. He let the notification replay for one more time before opening the LINE message from his one and only girlfriend, Im Yoona.

 

[We need to talk, Choi Seunghyun-sshi]

 

That one simple message from Yoona gives him shivers. That four words from her sound pretty bad to him. Or is it just his bad feelings on his own?

He quickly replies her message, not wanting to think about bad things.

[What is it, baby? How are you? How’s your day?]

TOP replies and add a cute Rillakuma emoji he bought with his own money in order to make her happy.

[Don’t you BABY me! Don’t you dare call me that, CHOI SEUNGHYUN!]

“Uh-huh, what did I do this time?”

[Yoong~ Why are you like this? But, you are the only who asks me to call you baby, my cute baby Yoong~]

He hardly ever sends any cute message to her, but this time, he knows that he must have done something wrong. So, he will do whatever it takes to make her mood be better again. He included another cute Rilakkuma sticker hoping that it could help ease her anger.

[I never ask you to call me baby, Seunghyun-sshi. You better take down that picture of you and Park Bom-unnie before I decided to post a picture of me and another guy!]

[What picture, Yoona ah?]

His innocent yet stupid question have successfully dropped a bomb on Yoona. Yoona on the other side feels furious at TOP for feigning innocent.

[Nevermind, Choi Seunghyun. Don’t talk to me from now on. That’s it!]

“Oh my goodness. What have I done? Uh-huh. What’s with her today? She’s not usually like this…” TOP slide through his smartphone and find Yuri’s number. He texted her a question that has been playing on his mind since the moment Yoona exploded at him.

 

Yuri: “Hello, Yuri here.”

TOP: “ Yuri-ah, can I ask you something?”

Yuri: “Is this about Yoona?”

TOP: “Yes, is there anything bad happening to her today?”

His voice filled with concern as he wait patiently for Yuri to answer his question.

Yuri: “Oppa, she’s in her time of the month today… It’s her bloody moon first day today…”

TOP: “Bloody moon?”

Yuri: “Gosh, Oppa… It’s her first day of period for this month today… Oh and she’s mad about the picture you posted with Park Bom-unnie…”

TOP: “Oh my goodness, that selca? That’s just a friendly picture…”

Yuri: “I know. But, she might feel hurt by it… Well, it’s not common for Yoona to be this angry over a single picture. You better do something fast…”

TOP: “Oh, thank you Yuri-ah. I’m going over to Yoona right now… Thanks, Yul!”

Yuri: “It’s okay. Good luck, oppa.”

 

TOP ended the phone call and go inside his walk-in wardrobe to grab his coat. He put on his disguise.

“I think I need to bring something along…”

TOP bring his wallet along with him. He gets out of his house while thinking of ways to make his girlfriend happy again.

“Am I too harsh?”

Yoona sighs as she reread her messages with TOP on the LINE application earlier. She does usually behave like this, but she feels too angry the moment she saw the selca.

“I shouldn’t get too mad at him. It’s not like he can post a picture with me.”

Yoona shakes her head and sighs.

“This pain is unbearable. What’s with this month?”

As Yoona is busy trying to ease her pain, TOP arrive at her front door and unlock the front door. He walks towards Yoona who is currently lying down on the sofa in the living room.

“Surprise! I have something for you!”

He smiles like a proud boyfriend as he holds Baskin Robbin’s ice cream cake and a plastic bag filled with chocolates and another box of donuts.

“What are you doing here? I’m not talking to you.”

TOP quickly get down on his knees and hold all the food he brought along right in front of her.

“Please forgive me. I did not think through when I post that photo. I sincerely apologize to Miss Im Yoona. Please forgive Choi Seunghyun and please don’t ignore him ever again.”

TOP smiles a bit when he notices that Yoona starts to take the food from him.

“You sly devil. How do you know I like this chocolate mint ice-cream cake? Wait, isn’t this not available?” Yoona asks curiously as she takes a bite of the ice-cream cake.

“Well, I ask them to prepare some for you.” TOP smiles as he observes the girl he loves eating the food happily.

“Hmm… This is indeed delicious…”

“So, am I forgiven, Yoona-ah?”

Yoona stops eating and glares at TOP who is taken aback by her sudden death glare.

“If you ever post a picture with any woman ever again, I’m going to accept Li Yi Feng offer and go out with him. Or should I post a selca with the EXO members the other day?” Yoona smiles devilishly while looking at TOP who looks frantic at her words.

“No, no and no! You cannot post a picture with any guy even if that person is your fans. No no no! Wait, what selca?”

“That’s a secret.”

TOP quickly grab Yoona’s phone that she put by her side and quickly scroll through her phone gallery.

“What’s with this picture?” TOP’s eyes widen as he looks at a few pictures that Yoona took with EXO the other day. She looks pretty close with them.

“Well, we hang out the other day…”

“You—hang—out—with—all—of—them? You’re the only girl?” TOP hand trembles as he looks at Yoona with a sad facial expression.

“Well, someone just rejected my offer that day and went out with Park Bom. They ask me out, so I decided to accept” Yoona answer nonchalantly while hiding the fact that she did bring along Sooyoung while hanging out with the boys.

“Yoona~ Please don’t do this anymore~ I promise I won’t do anything that you hate anymore… Just don’t do this to me again…” TOP cries out. The Bingu side of him appears as he looks at her sadly.

“Fine, but don’t forget what you’ve promised to me.”

Yoona gently hugs TOP after she put away the food she’s been holding.

“I want you to post a picture of you posing with Rillakuma bears every day. I want at least 100 pictures of you with Rilakkuma.” Yoona whispers to TOP ears. He shivers at her evil request, however, decides to give in because he knows, in the end, he loves her too much.

“Well then, I want something in return after your bloody moon phase ends~” TOP smiles evilly and kisses her forehead.

“Wait, who told you?”

“How can I not know if you are this monstrous?” TOP laughs without noticing Yoona killer glares.

“Yoona?” TOP leans in to kiss Yoona’s lips only to push away.

 

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN AND KWON YURI! I AM SO GOING TO KILL BOTH OF YOU!”

“I am sorry Yoona ah. Don’t be mad! How did you know it was Yuri?”

“So, it really is Yuri-unnie who told you? Get out of here, Choi Seunghyun!”

 

That’s how it is for Choi Seunghyun and Im Yoona. Well, even if they fight or anything, they will always stay together.

Author’s Note:

Another request finished! Yeay. I’m so proud of myself. I did two requests within a day. Hahaha.

To ExoShiDaeDaebak, thank you for requesting this story. I hope I write better than your expectation. Hehe. Please leave a LONG Comment on your thoughts of this story.

Anyway, thank you everyone that have subscribed to this story. Please look at chapter 60 on how to request. For now, TOPYOON request is closed. Please request for other pairings as well J

For now, I will accept three stories request for each pairing for Yoona x Male celebrities J

Till then, MyDanbo

P.S: OH MY GOOODNESS! THE MOMENT I UPDATED, I GOT 1K SUBSCRIBERS!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED!