[SC] Your Special Day

Our deer, Yoona

 

Special Chapter : Your Special Dayheart

 

 

“Will she remember?” Kyungsoo just look at his handphone with a sad facial expression. Kyungsoo scroll the screen on his handphone as he re-read the message again.

 

From : Yoona heart

Kyungsoo ah~ Are you busy with your schedule?

I miss you~ >_<

But, I’m sorry… About the plan next week…

It seems I can’t go to our special date… I have filming T_T

Mianhae, Kyungsoo OTL

Saranghae :*

 

“Noona~ Next week is my special day~ Will you be able to celebrate it with me?” Kyungsoo sigh again for the umpteenth time as he lock his phone.

“Yah… What’s with you?”

Kyungsoo look at the doorway of his room entrance and notice Xiumin curious expression.

“Hyung~ I’m sad~” Kyungsoo cried out cutely at Xiumin.               

“Why? What’s wrong?”

Kyungsoo let out another sigh as he sadly looks at Xiumin.

“Hyung~ I can’t see my girlfriend next week~ I’ve missed her~” Kyungsoo hung his head down as Xiumin took a seat beside him and pat his back.

“Aigoo~ Kyungie, she’s busy… You know that she’s busy with filming here drama right?” Xiumin knows too well the girl that could make the manly Kyungsoo to behave like this.

“But, we haven’t seen each other for months now… How can I not feel sad? We couldn’t even spend our Christmas eve together…”

“Kyungsoo ah, do you want to be an understanding boyfriend or not? You know, relationship have its give and take… So, you should understand her the best… She’s tired… But, did she ever ignore your call or text messages?”

Kyungsoo quickly shakes his head as he remembers that Yoona never fails to reply his text or pick up his call.

“See… Even though she’s that tired, she never missed out to talk to you… I’m sure she missed you as much as you missed her… Maybe, even more~”

“But, did she love me? I’m the one always say I love her though…” Kyungsoo feels defeated and disappointed since Yoona hardly express her love.

“Aigoo~ You are still a baby in understanding her, huh? Yoona maybe outgoing and cheerful on the outside… But, she hardly expresses her real feelings. When she does, you’ll know why she hardly does it. She loves you, I know…”

“How come you are so sure about it?” Kyungsoo look at Xiumin wide his wide eyes.

“Because I’m close to her, babo~ Now, get your up… The kids have been crying out for their food… Go do your job, omma~” Xiumin pat Kyungsoo’s back as he smile at Kyungsoo who exit the room.

‘I’m sorry I can’t tell you the truth… I’ve always been looking at Yoona who never look back at me ever since I’ve first seen her… You are lucky Kyungsoo ah… To have her as your girlfriend… I’ve only been watching from afar… Please understand her more… Kyungsoo ah… Because if you hurt her, I’ll never let her go back to you…” Xiumin heave out a soft sigh as he joins s in the kitchen.

.

.

.

“Okay, is everyone here?” Yoona eyed out the boys one by one to make sure that none are missing from the list.

“Yes noona!” Kai answered cheerfully.

“You look beautiful noona~ omo~ Nam Da Jung~” Sehun flattered Yoona who is wearing his filming clothes.

“Aish~ We are not here to see me… So, where’s our target right now?” Yoona ask with a firm voice.

“Yoona! It seems Ryeowook and Kyuhyun hyung have already taken the target far away to make sure he did not find out any suspicious thing!” Luhan reported as he show a salute form at Yoona.

“Good job, Lulu! Next? What about the preparation?”

“We have prepared them well! Except for the cake! Kris reports end!”

“Good job, Yi Fan! So, does our subject or target have any clue about this?”

“No, Yoona! The target technically has so much in his thoughts to the point he loses his interest in us! Suho report ends!”

“Wait, did anything happen to Kyungsoo that I did not know?”

“Noona, cutie Chen Chen here! It seems that Kyungsoo is looking all gloomy these past few days!” The other EXO members roll their eyes as Chen mentioned himself as cute.

“Oh, did anyone knows why?”

“Noona, Eternal Sone Baekhyun here! It seems that Kyungsoo is thinking about something that we did not know!”

“Oh, so what happen?”

“Noona~ Healing your heart, Lay Here! Kyungsoo also tend to get distracted whenever we are cooking in the kitchen! He almost set the kitchen on fire the other day!”

“Mwuh! So, you guys still do not know why?”

“Yoona, Minseok here… I think I know why…”

“Why is it, hyung?” Tao eagerly ask before Yoona could say anything.

“Well, it’s because Yoona had been too busy for them to meet up. So, Kyungsoo is basically lovesick. He missed you, Yoong~ That kid missed you…” Xiumin decides not to tell about Kyungsoo doubting Yoona’s feelings on him.

“Oh, yeah… I’ve been too pre-occupied with filming…”

“Noona~ He feels sad when he does not get to see you on the Gayo Daejun…” Chanyeol announced as Yoona smile bitterly.

“Well, do you think this simple surprise can make him happy?”

Amidst all the nodding and shaking their head time, Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun look at each other with an evil smile. The three then turn towards Sehun who somehow understand their eye contact and smile evilly.

“Noona, we have a new suggestion of plan!” Chen smile evilly as the three guys nodded along.

“Yeah, we have an awesome idea…”

“But, it requires acting and all those drama~”

“Are you in?”

“Well, I have to hear about it first!”

“Okay, hyungs and noona! Gather around!” Sehun makes them come closer as he speaks about the plan.

“Whoa, that’s nice…” Luhan complimented the four.

“I’m in! So, let’s do this!” Yoona and EXO put their hands together.

“EXOYOONG! SARANGHAJA!” Suho cheered as they throw their hands up in the air with a meaningful smile on their faces.

.

.

.

“What do you want?”

Kyungsoo feels weird as he listens to the voice that he longs to hear. He silently creeps in through the open door as he look at the two people that he cared the most.

“Yoona, don’t you understand? I’ve always been in love with you! Why can’t you get it?”

“Minseok-oppa… Please tell me you’re lying!”

“I’m not Yoona ah! I’ve loved you so much since the first time I laid my eyes on you! Yoona, why can’t you accept me and leave Kyungsoo?” XIumin holds Yoona’s hand firmly as he look at Yoona passionately.

“Minseok ah…” Yoona softly caresses Xiumin’s cheek.

“Yoona ah, I dislike it if other people touch my cheek… But, I don’t  mind if it’s you… You are the only one who treats me different from the others… I love you, Yoona ah…” Xiumin softly holds Yoona’s hand as he looks at Yoona with his teary eyes.

“Why are you crying, Minseok ah? You hardly cries…”

“I can only cry because of you… So, can’t you accept me Yoona ah? You don’t love him, don’t you?” Xiumin pull Yoona into an embrace as he landed his chin on Yoona’s shoulder.

“Minseok… oppa… I…”

Kyungsoo cannot hold himself any longer as he swiftly break the two apart as he look at them in disbelief.

“Hyung… I trusted you… How can this be? How come you never told me anything?” Kyungsoo look at Xiumin who look shock at his appearance.

“And you… Yoona… Don’t you love me? I’ve been missing you for so long… How can you two do this to me?”

“Kyungsoo ah…” Both of them feel sorry at Kyungsoo.

“Yoona ah… Answer me… Do you love me? Yoona ah… I may be younger than you… I may look more incapable than you compared to strong Minseok hyung… But, I’m sure I love you more than anyone else… Yoona ah… Don’t leave me… I love you…” Kyungsoo could not hold back his tears as he cries while looking at Yoona with hope.

“No, Yoona… What about me? Can’t you accept me? I’ve loved you longer than he does. I’ve known you better. I can treat you better… I can protect you well… I will never make you cry…” Xiumin holds Yoona’s hands firmly as he look at Yoona while his tears roll down his cheek.

“I’m sorry… Kyungsoo ah… I’m sorry…” Yoona walk away leaving Kyungsoo and Xiumin in the room.

“You should have paid more attention to her… You should have treated her better… I love her more than you do, Kyungsoo ah… You even fail to notice my feeling for her… How could you?” Xiumin walk away, leaving Kyungsoo crying as he fall down on his knees.

“Yoona ah, don’t leave me… I love you… Yoona ah… Sorry for being a narrow shoulder guy and weak guy. I’ m sorry for not having enough strength to protect you… Yoona ah… Please come back to me… Minseok hyung… I’m sorry for not noticing anything… I’m such a failure… Don’t leave me…  Why does this have to happen on this day?”

Kyungsoo look down as his tears roll down his cheek non-stop.

 

“Yah~ Look at me~ Do you really love me?”

Kyungsoo look up only to find Yoona squatting down in front of him as she hug her knees and look at him.

“Yoona… noona…”

“Answer me…”

“How can I love anyone else but you?” Kyungsoo cried as Yoona let out a heartfelt chuckle.

“You PASS~” Yoona clap her hands happily as the other EXO members enters with a cake and the light .

“Happy Birthday, my lovable boyfriend Do Kyungsoo!” Yoona cheered as she pulls him up.

“What is this?”

“Sorry~ This is all a special surprise for your birthday! Happy birthday EXO chef, Kyungsoo hyung!” Sehun cheered as he throws confetti along with Kai.

“Yah! Blow those candles! It’s an ice-cream cake! It’s gonna melt!”Luhan shouted as Kyungsoo blankly look at them.

“Make a wish!”

Kyungsoo look at Yoona blankly as he just follow their instruction and blow the candles.

“Happy BIRTHDAY, DO KYUNGSOO!  MAY YOU BE HAPPY ALWAYS!” EXO cheered as they throw confetti again and Yoona smile happily at him.

“Wait… Does that means those entire incident before is just an act?” Kyungsoo ask innocently as his wide eyes open wide.

“Mianhae, Kyungsoo ah~ It’s those four pranksters idea~” Xiumin smile apologetically at Kyungsoo.

Surprisingly, Kyungsoo ran towards Yoona and hug her tight. EXO just laugh at them.

“I really thought you would leave me for real…” Kyungsoo look at Yoona with his puppy eyes.

“Aigoo~ Our cutie Kyungsoo… I’m sorry for doing this… I just want to make it special~ Plus, I have something to tell you…”

“I love you, Do Kyungsoo… Before, now and in the future… I will always love youuu…. I’m sorry for not being able to express my feelings well.” Yoona smiled.

“It’s okay… I don’t care anymore as long as you won’t leave me…” Kyungsoo clings on Yoona as Yoona just laugh.

“Aigoo~ My cute boyfriend~ Stop trying to be so matured~ I love you as who you are~” Yoona smile as she lean in and kisses Kyungsoo lips for a short time.

“…” Kyungsoo blushes as EXO just laugh at him.

“Kids, I guess we better hurry and eat then leave. Those lovebird need their time alone~” Suho announced as they all laugh at the blushing Kyungsoo.

“Thank you… everyone… for this memorable birthday! I will never forget!” Kyungsoo smile as he bows to all s.

“Okay! Let’s eat!” Chanyeol shouted as they all ran towards the food.

Xiumin just stare at them with mixed feelings.

‘Please be happy always, Yoona and Kyungsoo… At least, I managed to confess for real… I love you, Im Yoona… Please be happy always…” Xiumin smiles bitterly as he looks at the two who smiles.

“Yah, don’t be sad… You still have us… I know you love her…” Kris pat Xiumin back as Xiumin smile at him.

“Thank you, Yifan ah… Now, let’s eat…”

Xiumin and Kris smile at each other as they walk towards the group. Xiumin feels that he can now move on from his feelings for Yoona.

“Be happy always… I love you two…”


Author’s Note:

Happy Kyungsoo Day!

Kekkeke!

Someone requested a special chapter for Kyungsoo’s birthday. So, I decided to write one! Kekke sorry if I disappoint you. I’ve just wrote this today! xDD

I AM ONLY AVAILABLE TO UPDATE DURING WEEKENDS~ PLEASE UNDERSTAND ^^ KEKEKE :3

Anyway, please leave comments and subscribe and upvotes!

Continue to support them in real life! Thank you for everything, my lovable readers!

-MyDanbo