[R] Lee Seung Gi

Our deer, Yoona

Inseparable

requested by bigirlscry 

The night feels colder than usual for the man waiting alone at the park. He smiles warmly as he stares at the beautiful bouquet of baby breath flower he holds in his right hand. It’s been a while since the last time he saw her, he feels more nervous compared to his debut stage. His smile soon turns to frown the moment he read the text messages she sent to him just now.

“Ah, she couldn’t come…” He smiled sadly even though he knows that she did not mean to ditch him at the very last minute of their date.

“Seung-Gi ah, be strong. She finally yours after so many years. This is nothing…” Seung-Gi smiles as he pumps his fist high up in the air. He stares at the bouquet of flowers that he want to hand over to his girlfriend, Yoona and sighs.

“I guess I’ll just drop this off at her house then go.” He walks away from the park feeling a little disappointed. He walks towards his car with a heavy heart, he hopes to see her before he got busy with his tour and enlistment.

“Too bad, I guess. I should have asked her earlier…”

Seung-Gi places the bouquet of flower in front of her house and include a note along with the flowers.

-I miss you. Love, L.S.G-

He smiles and stands up to leave after he feels satisfied with the notes he wrote for her. It’s okay if he could not see her, as long as they can be together. That is what matters to him right now.

“See you next time, Yoona-ah.”

He glances at the door of her apartment one last time before walking away.

“Yoona-ah, we are here. Go and rest, tomorrow you have schedule early in the morning.”

Yoona wakes up and involuntarily stretches her hands up high. She yawns as she bids goodbye to her manager and thanked him for the day.

Yoona continues walking to her apartment while massaging her shoulder with one hand. As soon as she arrives at the door, she notices a bouquet of her favourite flowers. Yoona smiles as she takes the flowers.

“Oppa…” Without having to look at the notes left, she knows the flowers were from her boyfriend, Seung-Gi.

She walks inside her house and put the flowers on the table and read the note left by him. Her tiredness and soreness all went away after she read the note.

“Oppa… Why are you so nice to me?” She feels bad that they have not been able to see each other even after their relationship got public. Moreover, she feels so bad that she was always the one cancelling their plans due to her schedule piling up.

Suddenly, her phone rings up and she smiles the moment she hears the voice on the other side of the phone call.

Seung-Gi: “Yoona-ah, how are you?”

Yoona: “Oppa… I’m feeling tired just now. But, listening to your voice makes my tiredness goes away.”

Seung-Gi: “Really? Ah, me too. Yoona-ah…”

Yoona: “Yes, oppa?” Yoona answers lovingly, Seunggi who listens her calling him oppa.

Seung-Gi: “Hearing you calling me oppa make me feels like flying over to you and hug you. I miss you, Yoona-ah.”

Yoona: “Oppa… I miss you too…”

Suddenly, the two of them become silent. Various kind of thoughts is inside their mind. Yoona decides to break the silence and talk about something else.

Yoona: “Oppa, you know that today—”

Their phone call continues on that night until one of them fall asleep. This is how things have always been in between them after the news break out to the public.

Both of them somehow hope that they can go out freely now that the public knows and approved them. However, it turns out differently. Their schedule always clashes with one another, they ended up getting busier than before the news break out to the public. Nevertheless, both of them still accept their fate as it is.

That is until the two of them finally decides that breaking up might be a good thing after all. Seung-Gi believes that the two of them need to focus on their career for now and so did Yoona.

“Are you sure about this?”

His mother’s question brings him back to the reality. He is now waiting for Yoona in his car.

“Yeah, I am sure about it. I’ll accept whatever she said if it’s the best for both of us.”

With determination in the words he said to his mum earlier, Seung-Gi takes a deep breath before noticing Yoona knocking on his car’s window.

“Hey.”

Seung-Gi greets her gently as he hands over her favourite coffee drink. Yoona accepts the drink and the two of them start to have a conversation about the things they left out on. They shared everything that happens since the last time they met. After talking about all kind of things, Yoona holds Seung-Gi hands and kiss it gently.

“Oppa… I think we both know why we are meeting today…”

Yoona smiles at Seung-Gi. But, both of them know how sad her smile feels like.

Seung-Gi caress Yoona’s hands in his and smiled at her.

“I know… And I know that you know that I’m enlisting soon.”

Yoona takes a short breath and holds Seung-Gi’s face and caress his cheeks softly. She stares right at Seung-Gi’s eyes and smiles warmly.

“Let’s break up.”

Seung-Gi nods and pulls Yoona into a light embrace.

“Yeah, let’s break up. I hope you do feel happy being with me. I love you, Yoona.”

“I love you too, oppa. I truly do.”

Yoona left after leaving a kiss on Seung-Gi’s forehead. She feels glad that their break up end up with a smile. They truly love each other, but the distance is what drift them apart. Nevertheless, she regrets nothing for being in love with a great man like him.

The news of the two of them breaking up bring disappointment to their fans and the people who truly support their relationship. Most of the people around them were shocked hearing the news. How did break up happen to such a beautiful pair? Well, distant happen.

Seung-Gi and Yoona ended up not running into one another anymore as the two of them are busy with their own life. They used to contact each other every night after they break up because they decided to stay friends. However, as they get busier, they hardly got the chance to contact with one another.

Time passes by until it is the time for Seung-Gi’s enlistment.

[I won’t be able to come to your enlistment]

Seung-Gi sitting inside his room, unable to comprehend that Yoona is unable to see him off during his enlistment day. He knows that he have to be professional about it. He also knows that he should stop hoping for anything more because they are no longer a couple, however, he can still feel that they truly love each other.

“I cannot let this bother me. She even sends me the essential things to be used in the army. That’s more than enough.”

Seung-Gi decides not to think about it and go to sleep.

 

The day of his enlistment ends smoothly as he is welcomed warmly by the people around him. As he is about to head to sleep that night, the leader for his team called out for him. He walks to the place he is asked to come without any suspicion within him. Suddenly, Seung-Gi can feel he is being embraced by someone from behind. He suddenly realises that the warmth belongs to none other than the woman he always loves, Im Yoona.

“Hey”

That voice, he missed so dearly. The back hug she used to give, the warmth her body gives away, everything about her, he truly missed it.

“How?”

“Hush… I miss you.”

Seung-Gi smile hearing the words coming out of Yoona’s lips. He holds her hand as he turns around and hugs her.

“I miss you, too.”

The two of them embrace each other.

“Two years is a long time,” Yoona mutters softly.

“I know. Will you be able to wait for me patiently?” Seung-Gi gently caresses her hair.

“It’s my turn to wait for you now. You’ve waited for me long enough.”

Yoona embraces Seung-Gi closer and rests her head on his chest.

“Marry me and you don’t have to wait no more.”

Seung-Gi laughs the moment he hears the word coming out of Yoona’s mouth.

“Are you proposing to me right now?”

Yeah,” Yoona answers with a cool facial expression.

“Yes, let’s just stay together after everything is over.”

Seung-Gi stares at Yoona and kisses her forehead.

“I love you.” The two of them whispers to each other as they let themselves enjoy each other’s company. No words needed to confirm their relationship status right now. The two of them know inside their heart that they truly love each other and want to be together.

 

“So, how did you managed to bribe my leader?”

Yoona smiles evilly and laugh.

“Well, he’s our fan. I promised him a date with Yuri anyway.”

Author’s Note:

 

 

Hello, everyone! I am yours truly, MyDanbo here. It’s been awhile since I last wrote anything here. I hope you guys understands the reason why I am unable to write any stories recently. I am struggling with my degree and lots of things happened lately. My emotions are like roller-coaster same goes with my personal life. So, I sincerely hope you will truly love this story. Please leave comments on your thoughts for the story. Thank you bigirlscry for requesting this story from me. Thank you for being patient with me.

Love, MyDanbo