CNBLUE's Lee Jonghyun

Our deer, Yoona

LeeJonghyunxYoona : Copycat 

 

 

Yoona feels tired after her dance practice and decided to sit down to rest. As she was resting, she didn't notice a knock on the door and start to fall asleep on the dance floor. 

 

"Aish, this girl. Why did she fall asleep here and right now?" The voice of the person who knock on the door whine but smile later as he decided to try something he had always wanted to. He sat down next to Yoona and slowly and carefully place Yoona's head on his shoulder. 

"I wonder why does this feel good? Yoona, tell me why am I like this, lately?" The guy sighed as he look at Yoona, confused with his own feelings at the moment.

 

Time passes by and the guy also fall asleep while resting his head on Yoona's head, Yoona starts to woke up after she regain her energy. 

Yoona look around and notice her position. 

"Whose shoulder am I resting my head on?" Yoona confusedly asks herself while still looking so sleepy.

Yoona shift her gaze to her right and slowly notice that the shoulder the she was resting her head on was a guy. 

Terrified, Yoona shouted and gets up abruptly, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?". 

The guy woke up at the sudden shock after getting his head hit on the hard rock dance floor. 

"Y-yah~ Yoona-sshi, this is me, Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun. Remember?" The guy starts to speak up after he managed to come back to reality.

"Yah! Jonghyun-ah! What are you doing here? You scared me!" Yoona continue to shout at the poor Jonghyun.

"Yoong~ Can't you see I'm in pain? Care to help?" Jonghyun shot a puppy eyes look at Yoona, hoping she would stop shouting and help him.

"That's more like it! Who told you to call me formally? Jjongie, you should've just told me you were coming. Does it hurt?" Yoona smile sweetly and softly rubs Jonghyun's head.

Jonghyun can't help himself but smile while looking at Yoona's worried look. 

"Aigoo~ Our Burning Jonghyun is so weak after all even though he said he got all the medals in martial arts~ Kekeke~" With that, Yoona try to hit Jonghyun's head, but Jonghyun managed to dodge it due to his quick reflexes and grasp Yoona's hand unconciously. 

Jonghyun smirked as he entwined his hand with Yoona's hand and said softly, " Since when our deer have become so fierce?". 

Yoona feels her whole body froze up at the sudden action that Jonghyun made and stay unspoken.

Noticing this, Jonghyun smile boyishly and ruffles Yoona's hair softly.

"Aigoo~ Our cute deer~"

Yoona who is now back in reality tries to cover her embarrassment by starting a fight with Jonghyun. 

"Y-y-y-yah! You copycat! You make us got into some sort of scandal, you know? There's even a fanclub for us called DeerBurning, you know? The fans even write some fanfics for us! Haishhh~" Yoona turns her head away trying to hide her blushing earlier.

"Why am I a copycat? I didn't copy anything from you!" Jonghyun rebutted while trying to hide the real fact that he knows what did Yoona actually meant.

"Yah! How can you pretend not to know anything, Jonghyun ah! Don't you remember the part when you copy me of putting the rose on your right ear? Even though your rose is yellow, while mine is red, the fans are making a fuss about it!" Yoona whined while still trying hard to hide her blushing face. 

"Y-yah! Yoona, about that... But, that is just a coincidence, you should know that!" Jonghyun still trying hard to hide the true fact.

"Wait, I got another one! At the Gag Concert! you copied me by being a beggar on that show! Even though I asks for 4500 won and you asks for 500 won, the fans STILL make a fuss about it, you know~" Yoona looks away while Jonghyun starts to smirk at her.

"Now, that I noticed, how DO YOU know all about this? Why do care so much about things like this?" Jonghyun smirk grew wider as he look at Yoona who is now blushing harder.

"I-I-I-I-I, I HAD TO!" Yoona shouted while standing with Jonghyun also following what she did.

"No, you don't. You can just ignore em just like how you did when you got into a gossip or scandal. But, wait, how do you know about our fanclub or even more, THAT WE HAD A FANFIC WRITTEN ABOUT US?" Jonghyun starts to walk towards Yoona and continue on smirking.

"I... I..." Yoona continues to walk backwards until she cannot because she was trapped between the wall and Jonghyun.

"You what? How do you know everything, huh? Did you search for it?" Jonghyun smiles and shows his famous dimples.

"I... I don't know." Yoona sighed in defeat and look down, blushing hard.

"Are you sure, you don't know why?" Jonghyun's face got nearer and nearer and the distance between the two of them becomes lesser and lesser.

"Look at me, my DEER Yoona." Jonghyun smiles showing his dimples and make Yoona to face him and look at him.

"Jonghyunnie... I..." Yoona was about to continue any further, but Jonghyun silence her with putting his index finger on her lips.

"You don't have to say anything, Yoona. I.. Lee Jonghyun... I... You... Im Yoona... I..." 

BAM!

A loud noise was heard making both Yoona and Jonghyun to look at the door at the same time. 

"Ermm... You two should continue doing what you are doing earlier. Hehehe, we are just passing around." Siwon smile awkwardly as noticing that he was at the lowest position out of the pile of people.

"Err... Yeah, Grandma deer, Jjongie, you two may proceed. Kekekeke~" Kyuhyun laughs hard as he tries to make the situation less awkward.

"But... Why are you kissing Jonghyun, Yoong?" Taeyeon smirked as she step on the pile of Super Junior, Shinee and DBSK.

"Err... Yeah, are you two together or something?" Changmin laughs evilly as he manages to pull Kyuhyun out of the pile and they all break apart from each other.

"We, what?" Yoona and Jonghyun then turn around facing each other. 

1... 2... 3...

"WOAHHH! THEY KISSED!" 

"YAHHHH! YOU TWO!"

"SERIOUSLY!"

"WOAHH A NEW COUPLE!"

"NO ! YOONHAE IS REAL!"

"SHUT UP FISHY!"

All of them except Yoona and Jonghyun shouted, whistled and make lots of noises.

After quite a long time, Yoona and Jonghyun broke apart, while blushing hard.

"Enough, enough, everyone let's give them some time to spend with each other~" Leeteuk laughs histerically while shoving everyone out of the practice room.

 

After there's only the two of them left, Jonghyun look at Yoona who is looking down.

"Yoong..."

"Yeah?" 

"Look at me..."

"O... Okay." Yoona look at Jonghyun while still blushing hard.

"Yoong, I am only going to say this once."

"Okay..."

"I won't say sorry for what happen before."

"..."

"In fact, I have a question for you. Do you hate it?"

"..."

"Well, for me, I... don't hate it at all. In fact, I... love it." Jonghyun his lower lips cutely as he also starts blushing hard.

"..." 

"Anyway, I gotta go. I have a schedule after this."

"Ah, okay."

"Yoong."

"Yes, Jong-"e a

Jonghyun lips landed on Yoona's soft lips as he pulled Yoona into a sweet tingling sensational kiss. They broke apart after quite sometime as both of them panting for air.

"I am not copying you or anything. I am just trying to deliver a message. Indirectly." Jonghyun smile sweetly at Yoona.

"What message?" Yoona asks, confused with the whole thing.

"Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out." With that, Jonghyun kisses Yoona's forehead softly and left the practice room.

 

"What is this? Did we just kissed, two times?" Yoona slowly touched the part where their lips met and unconciously smile.

All of a sudden, Jonghyun appeared at the door, smirking.

"I know you like it, No, YOU LOVE IT. Well, good luck on finding all the missing pieces." Jonghyun smile showing his dimples and left the practice room for real.

 

"Whoa, what had just happen? What is this feeling anyway? What message? Yah~ Jjong-ie." - Yoona

"I will wait for you, Im Yoona. Until the day you've realize that you are mine all along~" -Jonghyun.


Author's note:

"Love do comes in a very unexpected way." -MyDanbo

Anyway, this is JongYoon for all deerburning fans out there :D Kekeke~ I'm falling for this couple already~ They are so sweet~ DO forgive me for any grammatical errors and for any other things :D