2PM's Nichkhun

Our deer, Yoona

KhunA : A Lovable Event of Confession

 

 

Nichkhun decided to hang out with Victoria that day. As soon as he arrived, he waits for her in the SMTOWN lobby. As some of the idols and trainees in SM recognized him, he just flash them his smile while waiting for Victoria. Dressing up in quite simple clothing such as white shirts and jeans, he sighs as he feels worried of a certain girl.

 

“Is she in the company right now?” Nichkhun cannot help himself but to wonder whether his ideal girl is in the company or not.

As he look around, he noticed a certain group with 9 girls walk inside the company, dressing up quite comfortably they enter in their casual clothing without putting on heavy make-ups. Everyone who look at the nine girls would know that they are the famous group which is called as Girls’ Generation.

Nichkhun who is currently looking at them can easily spot his ideal girl in the group. The doe-eyed girl with her famous alligator laugh immediately shines in his view even though she does not apply any make-up.

“Yoona?”

Softly, he muttered to himself as he feels quite nervous seeing her. Nichkhun have hardly seen her since his virtual marriage with Victoria.

“Nichkhun oppa?” Yoona, who notices Nickhun presence, quickly turns her head as she excuses herself from the group and walk towards the flustered guy.

“We will go ahead, Yoong. Ah, see you around, Nickhun oppa.” Tiffany greeted Nichkhun in English as 8 SNSD members walk away after greeting him.

“Oppa… What are you doing here?” Yoona ask while smiling at him.

“Ah-huh…” Nichkhun tries to regain his composure before continuing.

“Ah, Yoona… I’m waiting for Victoria… It’s been a while since we last hang out. So, here I am…” Nickhun answered calmly(?) while trying to control his expression.

 

“OMO! ARE YOU TWO ON A DATE?” Yoona loud voice quickly make Nickhun to cover with his free hand as one of his hands is holding his phone.

“You would not want to create some unnecessary scandal, wouldn’t you?” Nichkhun smile worriedly as he noticed Yoona just look at him innocently with her deer-like eyes.

 

“Well, we are just going to hang out. AS FRIENDS.” Nichkhun tries to emphasizes the word as he removed his hands from .

“Ohhhh….”

“Why are you here?”

Nickhun mentally cursed himself for asking the obvious question.

Of course she would be here; she’s from this company too. Oh my. What is wrong with me?’

“I have practice, for the upcoming comeback next year.” Nevertheless, Yoona still answer him while smiling.

“Oh… Good luck and do your best. How are you?”

“Thank you, you too Nichkhun Oppa. I’m good and you?”

 

Practically, their conversation only consists of the common daily conversation. Nichkhun holds himself from asking the question whether she’s single or not. He wouldn’t want Yoona to think weird of him. The two of them keep on conversing with each other until Victoria came.

 

Nickhun does not know why but he wishes for Victoria to come a bit later. But, he knows that would not be doing any good.

 

“Ohh~ Yoona is here too.” Victoria chuckles as she secretly looks at Nichkhun teasingly.

“Omo~ Qian Unnie~ You did not tell me you got a date with Nichkhun Oppa… Enjoy your date~ I gotta go to practice now. Excuse me~ Have a nice date!” Yoona smile as she bows at the two and left them.

 

Victoria looks at Nichkhun whose eyes never leave the deer. Victoria use this chance and smack Nickhun’s back and laugh afterwards.

 

“Yah, Vic. What’s with that?”

“That’s for your cowardness!”

“What?”

“Why you didn’t even tell her the truth? It’s not like we are even dating! I’m dating Zhou Mi! Oh my goodness!”

“Vic… What can I do? She does not even like me anyway… Why should I even expect her to love me?”

 

Victoria could only shakes her head as she watch Nichkhun walk away sadly towards the café near SM. After they entered the café, the two chooses somewhat secluded room since the café regularly receive idols as their customer.

 

“So, why you haven’t confess?”

Nichkhun almost choke the moment he heard that question.

“Excuse me?”

“Yah Khun! I heard the whole thing! Pabo Nichkhun! Why you didn’t just blurt out at that moment that you love her?”

“Yah! Vic! How can I do that? It will turn out weird…”

Victoria rolled her eyes as she sighs.

“Then, until when do you want her to think that we are together? We are not even together. We just do it for the show except for Yongseo couple. They sure are real.”

“But… You see her reaction… When I told her that we are just friends…”

“Pabo! Of course she would not believe you when you told her while smiling like an idiot!”

“I can’t help it! I fell for her and like an idiot I behave in front of her.

“You are so different from the image you portray to public~”

“Yah VIC~ This the real me~ What can I do about it~”

 

Victoria sighs again, but suddenly smile evilly as she remembered Kyuhyun words the other day.

 

“Qian, do you wanna know something?”

“What, Kyu?”

“You know~ You should probably tell Khun to hurry~”

“Why?”

“I heard that some of the EXO hoobaes or maybe one of them is seriously planning to court her and propose her to be their girlfriend. That goes the same with what I heard from Yonghwa. Jonghyun, that milky boy is even planning to confess to Yoona sooner or later. That doesn’t even add up to her other fanboys. They have decided to be clear with their feelings to her.”

“Whoa~ Where did you heard of all of this?”

“Well, I’m Kyu the evil maknae. Don’t forget Changmin… These days he boldly says she’s pretty. You should know what that means…”

“Oh my! Even that Voldemin is getting on to it, huh?”

“You should tell this to Nickhun… Make him to make move fast because one of the EXO members, Baekhyun told me that is planning to make a move soon!”

“Okay! I tell him when I see him tomorrow! Thanks Kyu~”

 

Victoria take a deep breath as she stare at the helpless guy in front of her.

“Khun, you better make a move fast.”

“Why?”

“I heard many of her fanboys are planning to propose her to be their girlfriend, especially this particular EXO member and CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun since they are going to make a move soon enough. Do you want to lose her to them?”

Victoria muttered calmly as she drinks her coffee while Nichkhun looks at her in panic.

“Yah! Are you joking? I… I… don’t know…”

“You know EXO’s maknae Sehun?”

“Yeah, what about him?”

“I heard from Baekhyun that Sehun is too overjoyed when Yoona confess that she will open up dating younger guys. Sehun feels that this is his chance.”

 

Nichkhun starts to feel worried. Victoria smirk seeing that her words are getting into him, looking at Nichkhun worried look.

 

“So, what do you plan on doing?”

“Then, I won’t lose! I will confess tonight!”

 

Victoria smirk grew wider as Nichkhun quickly grab his phone and text Yoona.

 

“Yeah do it! Stop thinking about Taecyeon already… He had already move on from Yoona to Gui Gui…” Victoria quickly get up and pat Nichkhun on his back, giving him encouragement.

 

“Okay, thanks Vic. Hopefully, I will succeed tonight.”

“Yeah, good luck ex-husband.”

The two of them laughs as they enjoyed each other company that morning. Victoria even promised to help Nichkhun with his event. After Nichkhun left to look around for flowers, Victoria quickly takes her smartphone to text her best friend.

 

To : Evil GameGyu

Plan A succeed. Proceed to Plan B, tonight…

 

From : Evil GameGyu

Good job, Qian. Tonight? Luckily I have it all prepared *smiles evilly* :>

 

To : Evil GameGyu

See you tonight… Make it work!

.

.

.

 

“Ready?” Victoria smile as she look upon Nickhun who dressed up in a suit with flowers on his hands.

“I think so.”

“Go… She’s waiting for you at the rooftop.”

 

Nichkhun walks away towards the rooftop leaving Victoria behind.

Victoria smirks as she send message to Kyuhyun to get ready.

 

As soon as Nichkhun arrived, he noticed that Yoona is there waiting for him in her simple white dress.

As Nichkhun was about to walk to her and call her name, another young man walk towards Yoona faster than him with white flowers in his hands.

“W-what?”

 

Yoona who noticed the young man, smile upon seeing the young man.

 

“Noona… I have something for you…”

“What?”

“Here, the flowers that you like…”

Nichkhun walk slowly but stop after he heard the two conversed.

“Yoona noona, I… love you… I know I’m young and incapable. You even look at me as a young boy and not as a real man. But, Yoona noona… Will you accept my love and look at me as a man? I love you, Yoona noona. Please forget our four years gap.”

“Oh my.”

Nichkhun swear he could feel his heart break the moment the younger man whom he recalled as EXO’s maknae Sehun pull Yoona into a hug. Nichkhun tears starts to flow the moment he saw Yoona accept the flowers and nodded after they broke the hug. He could feel his world torn apart as he falls down to his knees.

 

“Oppa? Nichkhun oppa… What are you doing here?”

Nichkhun looks up, finding Yoona looking at him with Sehun following behind.

“Yoona… Congratulations…”

“Oppa…”

Nichkhun slowly gets up as he forced himself to smile at Yoona. He holds her right hand as he gathered his courage.

“I know that you have accepted him. But, please hear me out Yoona.”

“…”

“Yoona… I… Ever since I see you during the music show, I cannot help but to wonder who you are. As I work hard with you as my determination, I managed to debut. I was happy the moment when I could see you sometimes. I knew that would be called cliché because it is true that I’ve fallen for your smile. I’m not that romantic in real life. I don’t know how to make you know or make you realize. I have always loved you as Im Yoona, as SNSD’S Yoona and as the girl that I’ve fallen for. I love you… But, I wish you could be happy. Saranghae, Yoona.”

 

Nichkhun bows as his tears roll down his cheek. He flashes a smile again and starts to walk away. As he was about to turn the door knob, a group of people show themselves.

 

“SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHKHUN!”

“What?”

Nichkhun look back and find all the people he’s close with including SM idols smiles as they throw confetti to him.

“What is this, Yoona?”

Yoona just smile as Sehun let out his laugh.

“Oppa~ Happy birthday~”

 

Victoria and Kyuhyun appears while smiling. Yoona disappears and appears again while holding a big cake with Sehun helping her.

“What is this?”

“Yah, pabo Nichkhun! This is your surprise birthday slash confession party. The one Sehun confessed to Yoona was all an act. We just want to prank you.”

“Yahhh you two! Who’s idea is this?”

“Well~” Victoria looks at Yoona whose smiling shyly.

“It’s Yoona main idea… But, since Kyu is the well-known evil maknae. We’ve decided to turn this into a prank. Happy birthday Pabo~”

“Yah! Why did you guys do this to me? Look you make me cried!”

“Well, it’s been a while since I do pranks and I’m bored!”

“YAH KYU! YOU ARE BORED AND YOU DO THIS TO ME. I’LL GET YOU LATER.”

 

Yoona just laughs as she smile at Nichkhun.

“Nichkhun oppa~ Blow the candles~”

“Fine, if it’s what Yoona say~ I’ll do it~”

“Yah! Wish for something out loud.”

Nichkhun blushes as he looks at Yoona before saying his wish for them to hear.

“I’m saying this loudly because I want it to come true. I wish Yoona would love and we shall be together until we are old. I hope she would accept my future proposal and marry me and have kids with me. Please let it come true.”

All the people present just laugh while Yoona is blushing hard with Sehun teasing her.

After Nichkhun blows the candle, Kyuhyun smirk and he grab the cake and throw the cake to Nichkhun.

“Yah! What a waste!” Yoona muttered sadly while Sehun and Kyuhyun are laughing hard.

 

Nichkhun clear up some from his face as he looks at Yoona cheekily.

“You can just eat them from me~”

“Yah! I don’t want to!”

“Why not?”

“Well, I won’t eat them from you… But I’ll answer your confession.”

 

The crowd goes silent as they wait for Yoona to speak.

 

“I love you too, Nichkhun Oppa~ Thank you for the sweet confession~”

Nichkhun hugs Yoona and kiss her on the cheek making the crowd cheered. For some reason, he quickly broke the hug as he remembered something.

 

“What about you and that kid, Sehun? How can you two hugged?”

 

Sehun just smirk while looking at Yoona.

“Well, that’s because he–”

“… She’s my mom~”

Sehun smirk as he pull Yoona and hug her from the back. To make Nichkhun more furious, he kisses Yoona’s other cheek.

“YAHHHH! SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND~”

“Oppa~ He’s just joking~ Right Sehunnie~”

“Neee Omma~”

 

Nichkhun sigh as he look up to Sehun again.

“I won’t lose to you.” He mouthed to Sehun in which Sehun reply back.

“I won’t lose either~ Even though she’s your girlfriend~ She loves me more~”


Author's Note :

A KhunA fanfic! Phew~ I managed to create another chappie. These days I'm into EXOYoong~ xD Pardon me for always updating about them. I'll update soon enough, maybe :3

So, please comment and subscribe. You do know how much I love comments ! It inspires me. So, hopefully you enjoy reading this! 

p.s : if you are interested in Luyoonhun and gyoon , feel free to subscribe to my other fanfics :3

The picture does not belong to me. Credit goes to the real owner and google <3