Super Junior's Kyuhyun

Our deer, Yoona

KyuNa : Oblivious GameGyu and Weirdo Yoong

 

 

The new guy walks around frantically as he does not know anyone in that new place. He just sits down in the corner as he watches the other trainees or idols playing around with each other.

“Woah, that looks fun. But, I cannot disturb them.” The new kid just heaves out a long sigh as he holds his knees close to him and look down.

As the kid keeps on drowning in his world of thoughts, a girl starts to come closer to him with a big smile on her face.

“Hey~ Why you did not join them?”

“Huh?”

The kid looks up at the girl who rewards him a wide smile.

“I’m Im Yoona. You are?”

The girl held out her hand signaling that she wants to do a handshake as the guy keeps on staring at her.

“… (speaks in a very low voice) hyun…”

“What?”

“…I’m… Cho Kyuhyun…”

“Ah~ Nice to meet you, Kyuhyun-sshi~”

“…Me too… Yoona-sshi…”

The guy reached for the girl hand and does a handshake. This is the start of their friendship.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“I know it will turn out this way. Should I give up?”

Kyuhyun feels sad after he knows that he is going to join the group, Super Junior that has already debuted a year ago.

“I… won’t be accepted. Plus, we are not that close. Hmmm…”

Kyuhyun is about to cry as Yoona came into the isolated practice room.

“Eh? Kyuhyun-sshi, you are here?”

“Uh… Yeah…” Kyuhyun nervously answers as he wipes his almost coming out tears.

“What… are you doing just now?”

“…Nothing. Well, what about you?”

“Ah… I’m just trying to relax.”

“Ah… Same here.”

Silence engulf the two. For some reason, Yoona who is always the cheerful type cannot digest the silence anymore and speaks up again.

“Umm… I heard you are going to join Super Junior…”

Kyuhyun feels shocked to know that she knows the news.

“… How?”

“How did I know? Yah~ I was here longer than you~ I got my own sources!”

“Um… Okay, but you know, it might not turn out well.”

Yoona just stare at Kyuhyun with a silent smile. She took the chance and smack him in the back.

“Yah! Yoona-sshi! What was that for?”

“Call me Yoona, Kyuhyunnie. What’s with this negative minded of yours? Try to be more confident! You can do it! Try to smile and blend in. Just be yourself!”

Kyuhyun just stare at Yoona dumbfounded while rubbing the part where she hit earlier. Kyuhyun smile starts to appear when he saw Yoona angry pose.

“You are weird, Y… Yoona ah. Weirdo.”

“Yah~ How can you call me that, Kyuhyun Ajusshi~”

“Weirdo~”

The two continue to fight all day long while laughing hard at each other. The two become closer since that day.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Yah~ Call me Oppa~ Like how you call the others.”

“What if I don’t want?”

It was another day for the two. Kyuhyun’s own weirdo, his friend Yoona and Yoona’s own GameGyu is fighting again like every other day. They were even called as Tom and Jerry at the SM Company since they fight mostly every day.

“Well… I might die if you don’t want to.” Kyuhyun answered jokingly, but for some reason Yoona does not feels right and got angry.

“YAH! DON’T JOKE ABOUT THAT!”

“What? It’s just a joke, Weirdo!”

“Mwuh! Yah! Just go ahead and die and I won’t call you Oppa!”

“Fine!”

Both of them stormed off towards separated way. Well, who knows what Yoona said will come true. It was the next day that Kyuhyun got into the accident that almost killed him.

“Yoona…”

“Yeah, unnie?”

Yoona was practicing in the practice room when she heard the news.

“You should pick up your phone! It was ringing hard since long before.”

“I know~”

 

“Hello? This is Im Yoona speaking.”

“Y-y-y-yoona…”

“What is it, Changmin oppa?”

“I… just heard from Jeong Su(Leeteuk) hyung that…”

“Yah~ Minnie oppa~ Faster~”

“Yoona… Brace yourself when you heard this…”

“I know~ Just get on with it, Min oppa~”

“Yoona… Kyu… He… got into an accident…”

“Yah~ Are you two pulling a prank on me again? What accident? Like falling from the bed or something like that?”

“No! Yoona ah! This is serious! Kyuhyun! He… got into an accident just now! He… MIGHT NOT SURVIVE, YOONA AH!”

“W-w-what’?” Yoona fell down immediately causing her other group members to rush towards her.

“Yoona? Yoona?” Sooyoung holds her immediately before she hit the floor.

“Unnie… Kyu… He….”

“What?”

“He…” Yoona cries hard. Changmin on the other side of the phone shout Yoona’s name many times making Taeyeon to grab the phone from her and talk with Changmin. Meanwhile, Sooyoung tries to calm Yoona’s down.

“Yah. What is it?”

“Unnie… Sooyoung unnie… Kyu… He… got… into an accident… It’s my fault, unnie…”

“Yah, what? Calm down first. Just let it all out…”

“Unnie… Kyuhyun might not survive…”

“Yoona. Shh. Calm down.”

“I wanna see him… Unnie!”

“Yoona…”

“He needs me… Unnie… He… I can’t…”

“Yoona…”

Yoona let out a long cry as Sooyoung hugs her. Yoona keeps on saying it’s her fault when the other members try to calm her down. Sooyoung hugs Yoona tighter and caresses her hair while Yoona keep on crying in her arms.

‘Kyuhyun Don’t leave me’ Yoona thoughts as she cries harder.

 

Yoona always tries to visit Kyuhyun in the hospital. But, the company did not let her to do so as the company want to avoid from having any scandal. However, since their friends cannot bear to see Yoona feeling all gloomy. They helped her get into the hospital at midnight secretly.

“Yoona, I can only help you till here. If there’s anything, just let me know.” Changmin smile as he sees her running off towards Kyuhyun room.

‘You are the only one who can bring her smile back, Kyu.’ Changmin thought before leaving the hospital.

 

Yoona slowly walk inside Kyuhyun’s room with a heavy heart broken feeling when she sees Kyuhyun surrounded by all the machines and just lying on the bed, not moving an inch.

“Kyu… I’m here… Your weirdo friend is here…”

Yoona sits down and took a seat besides Kyuhyun and slowly reaches out for his hand.

“Yah… I’m sorry…” Yoona spoke softly while kissing Kyuhyun’s hand softly.

“Kyu, I will call you Oppa and do anything you want. Just wake up, will you?” Yoona ask with a glimpse of hope, hoping that Kyuhyun would react. Too bad, Kyuhyun did not move at all, only his breathing is still going on. She cannot hold her tears anymore.

“Kyu… Wake up… Call me Weirdo again… Tease me whatever you want. Ask anything from me… Just… please wake up… Yah~ I feel lonely without you here… Promise me… Don’t you ever leave me like how my mom did. Kyu… don’t leave me…”

Yoona cries while holding Kyu’s hand close to her. After some time, she decides to leave since she is not allowed to stay there for too long. Yoona gets up and kisses Kyuhyun forehead and starts to walk away.

“Hmm?” She notices her steps were stopped by Kyu’s hand. Kyuhyun’s hand that she holds before is now holding her hand firmly.

“Kyu?”

Slowly, Kyuhyun’s open his eyes and smile.

“Kyu! You are alive!” Yoona excitedly ran back to Kyu and hugs him while he is still lying down on the bed.

Kyuhyun put his hand near his lips, making a gesture signaling for Yoona to slow down her voice. Yoona just cries happily as she stays by Kyuhyun side. Kyuhyun softly wipe Yoona tears as he flashes a smile at her. Yoona holds Kyu’s hand dearly close to her as she lets silence engulf them and stays by Kyuhyun’s side the whole night.

 

Kyuhyun then manages to get well and come back to the company. Yoona is definitely the happiest person ever as she ran towards him and hugs him.

“You miss me that much, weirdo?”

Yoona just hug him without saying anything. Kyuhyun just smile and hugs her back while the other people in the company just let them be since it’s been a long time since they see Yoona smiling brightly.

“You… promised to do anything right if I’m alive?”

“Um… Hmm… Yes…”

The other people around them waited nervously as they were eager to know what Kyuhyun is going to ask Yoona to do for him. They get nearer and nearer to the two until Kyuhyun spoke up.

 

“Call me Oppa…”

“MWUH!”

All of them including Yoona feel shocked at Kyu’s lame request.

“You could ask for something better you know, Kyu…”

“Aish~ But, you never call me that. You call Changmin, Oppa!”

Changmin just laughs looking at the two as he thought, ‘Aish, you can ask for something better, stupid Kyu!’

“Well, if that is what you wish for…”

“Hmm?”

“Kyuhyun Oppa…”

For some reason, Kyuhyun like the way Yoona address him as an Oppa. He feels a little tingling inside him as he ruffles her hair softly as how he always did to her.

“Yes, weirdo?”

Yoona just laugh and hugs him as they continue their Tom and Jerry fights.

 

Meanwhile, the others are feeling disappointed with how things turns out and left the two who continues to fight.

“Aish~ They should have just be together already.” Sooyoung pouted.

“Yeah, everyone knows their feelings.” Jessica walks along Sooyoung while looking back at the two.

“They are just two oblivious, I guess.” Donghae sighs as he walks away, feeling all disappointed.

All of them let out a sigh before thinking about the same thing.

‘When will they realize their real feelings? Stupid Kyuhyun and Weirdo Yoona!’

 


Author's Note : At last, A KYUNA CHAPPIE! HAHAHAA. I FEEL BAD FOR LEAVING MY READERS WITH THE STORIES NOT UPDATED FOR SO LONG. HAHA. I UPDATED THIS CHAPTER AFTER I FINISHED WATCHING 'MA BOY' . AIGOO~ SO SWEET KIM SO HYUN AND SUN WOONG~ ;DDD

ANYWAY, this is NOT  the END! :D 

Kekekeke. Keep on waiting for the new update and don't forget to leave LONG comments :DDDDD 

<3 u, My Danbo :D

I don't own the IMAGES OR THE CHARACTER <3 

CREDITS TO THE REAL OWNER <3

"The ending is a new beginning of a new kind of love."