[SC] EXO's Kyungsoo

Our deer, Yoona

[Special Chapter] KyungYoon : Unexpected Couple

 

 

“Hyung, I’m worried…”

Xiumin who is drinking some water, put away the bottle and look at the helpless Kyungsoo. Xiumin tries to hold back his laughter when he look at Kyungsoo wide pleading eyes.

Regaining his composure, Xiumin calmly speak.

 

“What are you worried of, Kyungsoo ah?”

Kyungsoo just look at Xiumin and let out a worried sigh.

“Haven’t you heard about the news, hyung? I’m going to get act in a movie called Cart… I’m worried~”

Xiumin take a seat beside Kyungsoo and pat his back like an older brother always does.

“Why would you be worried? You can do it, right? I’m sure you have already takes some acting lesson or something… Right?”

Kyungsoo just slowly look down without saying anything. Yet again, he feels pressured.

“Um… Minseok hyung, I’ll just go out and get some fresh air…”

Xiumin just shakes his head while looking at the matured young guy. He respect Kyungsoo because even though he is younger, he is quite matured for his age.

“But, to see him flustered like that is definitely quite fun.”

.

.

.

.

.

“Ah~ What should I do!” Two voices said this in unison. Kyungsoo look to his side and notice his sunbae is smiling awkwardly at him.

“Ah, Kyungsoo ah…. What are you doing here?”

Kyungsoo just flash a smile as usual because he is quite close with the particular doe-eyed girl in front of him.

“Yoona-noona… I’m just breathing some fresh air or something… ”

“Oh, so that is why you are at the rooftop huh? Well, I guess I’m pretty much the same as you…”

 

Both of them sigh again in unison. Yoona who remembered something, spontaneously pat Kyungsoo on the back.

“Kyungsoo, thank you for your help the other day~”

“Oh, it’s not a big deal… You are welcome, noona.”

“Well, your acting is great! No wonder you got an offer for a movie! Congratulations, D.O!” Yoona smiled as she claps for Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just smile weakly and look at the sky again.

“Great huh? I don’t even know whether my acting will be good or not. Hmm…”

“Yah! Kyungsoo! Don’t be too sad! You can do it! Hwaiting!”

 

Kyungsoo unconsciously stare at Yoona and smile sweetly.

‘Ah, this feeling again. Why does it always come whenever I’m with Yoona-noona? It happens before too, in the kitchen when we tries to act to fool Suho hyung and Luhan-ge. But, that surely feels better, that encouragement coming from her…’

 

“Kyungsoo, you there?” Yoona waves her hand in front of Kyungsoo’s face, making him come back to realization and become a bit flustered.

“… I’m okay…”

“So, don’t worry too much, Do Kyungsoo! You are an EXO members! You will do well! Trust me!”

Yoona smile again this time. Her bright and reassuring smile somehow make Kyungsoo stare at her dumbfounded. Kyungsoo who ended up smiling, muttered ‘Thank you’ to Yoona softly.

 

After silence came again, Kyungsoo decided to start the conversation again.

“Noona, I heard you are going to act again in a new drama this time?”

“Yeah, it’s a romance comedy drama. I’ve already filmed the first episode.”

“Woah, Yoona noona is so talented~ Are you okay?”

Yoona flinched at Kyungsoo’s sudden question, but managed to force a smile.

“What are you talking about, Kyungie? Of course noona is okay~”

“Noona, you can lie to the other EXO members or the other hyungs… But, not me… I know you well…” Kyungsoo look at Yoonawarmly as he smile automatically.

“Oh, really? How did you know me so well, Kyungsoo ah?” Yoona just smile and pinch Kyungsoo cheeks.

‘It’s because I’ve always been watching you whenever you enter my view.’ Kyungsoo softly rub the spot where Yoona pinch him.

 

Yoona just let out a soft sigh as she notice Kyungsoo determined look that he gave her.

“Okay, I guess I can tell you… D.O Umma~”

“Ah~ Don’t call me that…” Kyungsoo unexpectedly blushes the moment he heard his nickname being mentioned.

“Oh well. Honestly, I’m worried of my acting just like you. I’m worried whether this drama will be accepted well or not. Moreover, I’m going to be married and be a mother of three children in this drama. I’m worried about people acceptance of it.”

Yoona look up at the sky as she smiles sincerely.

Kyungsoo just look at Yoona with his wide eyes before he flashes a smile and pinches her cheek.

“Yah, what was that for?”

“That was for a woman whose smile is beautiful but, she never realizes how beautiful she is…”

 

Yoona is somewhat taken aback by Kyungsoo’s words and blushes. Kyungsoo just flashes his heart-shaped smile and ruffles Yoona’s hair.

“Don’t worry, Yoona noona. I am sure you will do well. After all, you are Actress Im!”

Yoona tears starts to form in her eyes, she smile at Kyungsoo before she turn her back to him in order to hide her tears.

“W-what? What a kid like you will know?” Yoona stutters a bit as she felt her tears fall.

“Of course I know… I’ve always been doting over you like how you always say that you dotes on me… I think you can guess now why I get close to Ryeowook hyung… For you…”

.

.

.

“What? Are you joking right now, Kyungsoo ah?” Yoona still show her back to him.

“I don’t know…”

“Huh?”

Kyungsoo slowly walks towards Yoona and hug her from the back. Their little difference in height makes Kyungsoo able to back-hugged Yoona while resting his chin on her shoulders.

“Yoona-noona… I don’t know what is this feeling…”

“Hmm?”

“But, I have always look at you whenever I see you…”

“With your big eyes?”

Yoona laughs again as Kyungsoo tighten the hug making her laughter replaces by her blushing face.

“I may have mentioned this in my interviews, but I will say it again in front of you.”

“What is it?”

“I like a woman who have a pretty smile, who is youthful and have a fair skin. But, I like woman who laughs prettily.”

“But, I don’t laugh prettily nor do I have a pretty smile… or a fair skin…”

Kyungsoo chuckle as he reaches for Yoona’s hand and makes the back hug feels more comfortable.

“Let’s just cut this short. I’m not that good. So, will you be my girlfriend… Im Yoona?”

 Yoona stayed silent for some time as Kyungsoo can feel her tears fall down on his hands.

“Are you crying, noona?”

“Pabo!”

“Huh?”

“Why am I loving a Pabo?”

“What?”

“You’re so slow! What I’m trying to say is…”

“… Hm?”

“Yes… I’ll be your girlfriend~ Pabo Kyungsoo! What took you so long to confess?”

 “What do you mean?”

“Then, let me ask you… Why do you think I am always there whenever you meet up with Ryeowook oppa?”

“I… don’t know?”

“Silly! That’s because I’ve always wanted to get close to you! Silly~”

“Really?”

 

Yoona turn around and Kyungso look at her with his wide eyes. Softly he wipe her tears and make her laughs.

 

“So, why do you like an Alligator?”

“Then, why do like a narrow shoulder guy like me?”

“I don’t know…”

“Me neither~”

“I guess we like each other unexpectedly~ Yah~ Why do you like a noona that’s three years older?”

“You are that old to me~ Choding Yoong~”

 

Kyungsoo pinches Yoona’s cheek and softly kisses Yoona’s forehead.

“Yah~ That’s not fair.”

“Well, promise me.”

“What?”

“Never kiss any other guy with feelings or whatsoever. I can accept acting. But, never get too close with them.”

“Yah! You too! New actor!”

Kyungsoo just laugh and show his heart-shaped smile.

“I love you~ My narrow shoulder man with heart-shaped smile~”

“I love you too… My Choding Noona~”

 

“Wait! What will the EXO members do when they know about this?”

“I don’t know. Why don’t you come next week to help me practice with my movie and I can help with yours?”

“Deal~”

.

.

.

.

.

“Omma~ Are you making some food today?” Kai sleepily ask Kyungsoo who is in the kitchen preparing some drinks.

“No. Ask Yixing –ge for that.”

“Kyungsoo ah, who’s coming? Is it Yoona again?” Luhan who appears in the kitchen starts to yawn.

“Well, yeah. Yoona is coming~” Kyungsoo just smile as he brings the drinks into his room.

“Mwuh! Yoona-noona is coming? I better get ready!” Kai said as he starts to get ready handsomely.

All the other EXO members also start to do their own thing, some clean up and some get ready to accept their guest.

 

DING DONG~

 

“Let me get her.” Sehun smirk as he pushes Kyungsoo back and open the door.

“Oh, Sehun ah~ Can I come in?”

“Let me get her.” Sehun smirk as he pushes Kyungsoo back and open the door.

“Oh, Sehun ah~ Can I come in?”

“Yes! You can!” All the other EXO members shouted.

“Oh well, thank you~ Where is Kyungsoo?”

“Noona~ How can you always look for Kyungsoo hyung? I’m your favorite right?” Sehun hugged the shorter girl. Yoona just smile as she ruffles Sehun’s hair.

 

“Yes, you are my favorite~ But, Kyungsoo is my boyfriend~ Now, let me see him or he might punish you for hugging me~” Yoona broke the hug while making Sehun feels shock.

“Mwuh? Since when?” Suho who appears among them questions Yoona.

“Is this another prank?” Luhan ask alongside Suho curiously.

 

“No, it’s true~ It’s been a week already.” Kyungsoo answered calmly while Yoona jumped into him for a hug.

“But, why? WHY? WHY NOT ME?” Sehun ask helplessly (more like cutely to grab Yoona’s attention).

“Because…”

“It’s a secret! Now, step aside maknae~ She’s helping me with my movie. Bye everyone~ Enjoy your off-day~”

Kyungsoo grab Yoona’s hand and entwined it together with his.

“Well, that’s just how it is. So, I’ll be in his room~ Have a nice day~” Yoona just smile and bow to them before following Kyungsoo to his room.

 

“But,… But… That’s our room too!” Luhan and Sehun sobs and hugged each other.

“No~ Omma steal noona from me~” Kai sadly sobs alongside the two.

“Oh well, guess you are all too late…. Like me! Wahhh!” Suho joined the trio and sobs alongside them.

 

All the other EXO members just shakes their head, looking at the four.

“Hopefully, she can give you the power that you need~” Xiumin smiles as he ushered them away from Kyungsoo’s room.

 


 

Author's Note :

AH, another KyungYoon one shot! Oh well, honestly this one-shot is dedicated to inawairuz for her effort in searching for all the facts just for me to write another KyungYoon one-shot. Thank you chingu ah~ I’m sorry for not being able to follow what you’ve suggested (since I don’t know the plot of the movie CART) Hopefully, you will still like this.

Everyone, don’t forget to leave COMMENTS and SUBCSRIBE J

Lots of love, from MYDANBO ;D