Shinee's Minho

Our deer, Yoona

MinYoon : Angry Birds?

 

 

"This sure is nice~ Kekeke" Yoona smile's brighten as she sees the people on the set. There's Kyuhyun, Sulli, Seohyun, Siwon and Minho.

 

"I am so so happy today~" Yoona cheerfully walk towards the group of people.

 

"Unnie, why do you look so happy?" Sulli ask as she handed Yoona a glass of orange juice.

 

"Of course I am happy! I got to do a commercial with all of you. There's Kyu Oppa~ Seohyunnie~ Cutie Sulli~ Siwonnie oppa and..." Yoona paused as she grab the glass and frown. 

 

"... Choi Minho." Yoona just glares at Minho who is smirking at her.

 

"Yes, I'm Choi Minho~ What is it, Yoona?" 

 

"That's NOONA for you! Gosh, why wouldn't you be nice to me?"

 

"Hey, I'm being nice until you came along~"

 

"Say what? You are so -"

 

"What? Handsome? Nice? Charismatic? I know~ There's no need for you to tell me anything." 

 

"Y-y-yah! Where did this confidence came? You are not that great you know~"

 

"Well, if I'm not that great~ You would't even say I'm the best junior you've ever seen~"

 

"MWUH! Yah this kid really gets on my nerve!"

 

"What? KID? You are seriously looking for a fight! Yoona~ Bring it on girl~"

 

 

Kyuhyun, Siwon, Sulli and Seohyun just stare at the two in amusement as they noticed the two starts to fight again for the umpteenth time.

 

“Here they go again, the Tom and Jerry of SM”

 

“(sigh) Unnie sure gets mad easily with Minho-sshi~”

 

“Aish, Grandma deer and Charisma Eyes got into another fight again~ When will they ever stop?”

 

“I sense some jealousy here, huh Kyuhyun oppa? But, they look sweet you know~”

 

“How is that all fighting looks sweet, Sulli ah?” Kyuhyun asks with a bit of sarcastic tone.

 

“You see, a couple who looks sweet and lovey dovey always people would call them lovebirds. What about a couple who fight always?”

 

The three idols all wonders as Seohyun cannot keep herself wondering and asks Sulli about the answer.

 

“Then, what is the answer?”

 

“Simple, they are called angry birds!”

 

The three idols look at Sulli in disbelief.

 

“Why would it be angry bird, Sulli ah?” Siwon asks while carefully ruffles Sulli’s hair.

 

“Aish~ Oppa! You see, the best example is the two of them. They constantly fight and when they fight they look like an angry bird with their face redden with feeling angry.”

 

 

“YAH! TAKE THIS!”

 

The four idols turn their attention back to the two. It is a perfect timing as they got the chance to see Yoona landed a powerful HIM YOONA fist on Minho’s face. The punch causes Minho to fall down while Yoona does her victory dance.

 

“Whoa, now I know why Seohyun said not to mess with Yoona when she entered her HIM Yoona mode.” Siwon mouth turn into O shape along with the other three as they watches Minho grunted and glares back at Yoona.

 

“Yoona! I wonder why you wear skirt! You should’ve just worn pants all the times! Your punch hurts~”

 

“HA! That’s what you get for messing with ME! Now, call me Yoona Noona, KID!”

 

“MWUH KID? You’ll pay for this! Take this!”

 

 

Yoona closes her eyes waiting for a punch from Minho to land on her face.

 

O

 

O

 

O

 

 

Yoona open her eyes only to see Minho smirking at her.

 

“Scared huh, KID?”

 

“You are the one who ask for it, Yoona~”

 

 

Yoona eyes widen in embarrassment as Minho pulls her closer as their lips crashes against each other with Minho enjoying the kiss of course.

 

Kyuhyun, Sulli, Siwon and Seohyun definitely have their eyes widen in shock. It took minutes before Kyuhyun regains conscious and tries to pull the two apart.

 

“YAH! STOP–”

 

Kyuhyun voice was replaced with Yoona’s loud voice.

 

“What was that, Minho!”

 

“That was…”

 

Minho smiles brighter as he softly kisses her forehead.

 

“… a real kiss, if I must explain. That thing just now was definitely a kiss on the forehead.”

 

 

“Minho! Sulli! You two are next!” The manager called out for them as Minho headed to the set with Sulli not before he pinches her cheek.

 

Yoona is standing there, somewhat dumbfounded and shocked by the sudden incident.

 

 

“Unnie, are you okay?” Seohyun softly waves her right hand in front of Yoona making Yoona coming back to her senses.

 

“Ah, yes… Yes! I’m okay, Joohyunnie~ That kiss is nothing compared to kisses I’ve done in dramas~” Yoona said proudly.

 

“Are you sure, unnie?”

 

“Of course, now I gotta go to the bathroom for a while~” Yoona starts to walk away but stumble upon a wall making her head hit the wall HARD.

 

“Unnie/Yoona/Yoong!”

 

“Ah, I’m okay~ No worries~” Yoona embarrassedly walks away leaving the three idols feeling worried and funny at the same time.

 

 

“Looks like she isn’t even close to feeling okay~” Siwon laughs.

 

“Yeah, but looks like there is someone here too feeling the IMPACT! Right, Wonnie Oppa?” Seohyun laughs while looking at Kyuhyun who is still watching Yoona even though she’s not there anymore.

 

“Yeah~ I can’t wait to see the development~”

 

“Me too~ Ah~ Oppa~ How’s your life?”

 

“I’m doing great~ I’ve just got some offer from drama and even film. But, I guess that can wait since I’ve got tour coming up. What about you and Yonghwa?”

 

“Ah~ Oppa! Umm… We are doing well~ We are going on a date after the concert in Japan~”

 

“Awww~ The two of you so sweet in secret. Isn’t it hard~ I’m jealous~”

 

Seohyun and Siwon keeps on chatting on and on without realizing Kyuhyun have successfully escape and goes to find Yoona.

 

 

“Yoona?”

 

Kyuhyun entered a room to find Yoona fallen asleep.

 

“Is she tired? No wonder she looks somewhat sleepy in the set just now. I should leave her here, then~” Kyuhyun smile and left the room to goes back to the set.

 

A man then entered the room secretly after Kyuhyun left.

 

“She looks so cute when she’s asleep~ Aish, Yoona ah~”

 

Yoona moves a bit as she feels cold in her sleep. The man then put on a blanket over her and kisses her forehead softly.

 

“Sleep well, Yoona since your part has ended. I will never call you Noona in my life.”

 

That man starts to walk away not before looking back at Yoona and smile.

 

“I hope that one day you can look at me as man and not as a kid.”

 

 

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

 

 

“Ah~ That was such a good night sleep~ But, why did Minho appears in my dream? Oh well~ Time to get back to the set~”

 

 

Yoona walks in to the set along with Minho coincidentally. Both of them looks at each other while Yoona shooting an extremely powerful death glare at Minho whereas Minho just shoots a boyish sweet smile back at her.

 

“Here comes the ANGRY BIRDS couple!” Sulli shouted happily.

 

“Angry birds? Who?” Both Yoona and Minho asks curiously to Sulli as the other idols just laughs.

 

“You two, of course! She was saying that you two looks like an angry birds couple!” Siwon laughs while putting his arm over Sulli, brotherly.

 

“What? Why angry bird?”

 

“OMO! You two didn’t deny that you two is a couple~” Seohyun cheekily laughs at the two.

 

“Do you two have anything going on that we don’t know?” Kyuhyun asks curiously.

 

There was a momentarily moment of silent among the two before Yoona stuttered and shot back.

 

“(stutters) W-w-w-w-w-what? W-w-e-w-e-w-we as a… COUPLE? NEVER!” Yoona glares.

 

“Yah! Yoona! If it is not me, is there any other guy who would want you?”

 

“WHAT! THERE IS!”

 

“NAHHH~ If there is, they would have come up front and confess, right?”

 

“Well–”

 

“Plus, we’ve kissed~ I’m sure you like it!”

 

“T-T-T-T—THAT DOESN’T COUNT!”

 

“Oh~ Looks like you want more?”

 

 

Siwon just sigh as he watches the two keep on fighting again with Seohyun and Sulli.

 

“Looks like they just won’t stop, huh?”

 

“I guess they deserve the title as the ANGRY BIRDS couple.”

 

“Yeah, they look sweet even though they are fighting, ANGRY BIRDS couple!”

 

 

“We are not ANGRY BIRDS!” Both Yoona and Minho shouted at the four idols at the same time before proceeding with the fight.

 

 

“Aish, they never learn huh?”

 

“Guys, let’s go and get something to eat~”

 

“I agree~ I will invite Yonghwa oppa~”

 

“I’ll invite Sungjong too~”

 

“MWUH Sungjong?”

 

“Since when, Sulli ah~”

 

“Secret~ Now, let’s leave~”

"Yeah~ They won't stop any moment for now."

 


Author's Note :

Yeahhh~ A MinYoon couple~ Kikiki~

I just love their interaction and somehow can imagine Minho will constantly teases Yoona.

They look cute together~ I wish to see their interaction moreeee!

I know Minho have been constantly paired with Yuri, but I am sorry because I feels like Minho x Yuri is just siblings LIKE RELATIONSHIP.
Oh well~ Keep on waiting for more updates~ I'm super busyyy so be on the look out ! OKAY?

 

leave LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG COMMENTS PLEASE! <3

WITH LOVE,

MY DANBO <3