[R] Bigbang's G-Dragon

Our deer, Yoona

Reasons for Love

requested by Hiirah

People always say, ‘If the person you are in love with, loves you back and willing to be with you. That will be the greatest thing you can ever ask for.’ What about the people who are unable to get the love they think they deserve to have? Should they keep on hoping for it? Love can be cruel sometimes. That is how it works in between Kwon Jiyong, who are more known as G-Dragon, the leader of Bigbang and Yoona, SNSD’s Center and the Well-Known most beautiful female idol.

“I am in love with you…”

Jiyong still remembered clearly the day he confessed his love to her. That day was the first day he confessed his love to her.

“But, we hardly know each other…How can you fall in love with me?”

Her answer and the question she threw at him was unexpected. He was hoping that she would say that she loves him back. But, that’s not the case. His love might have been what people always called as ‘The One Sided Love’.

“I just did. I am in love with you. Honestly… I truly am…”

Jiyong did not know from where this confidence came. All he knows that he don’t feel like losing her.

“Why do you love me?”

Another unexpected question Yoona gave him.  She’s as young as Seungri, but she is definitely wiser and way mature than his group maknae.

“Huh?”

The girl he loves so dear looked straight to his own eyes.

“What is it about me that you love?”

She asked another question that he could never expect to get. He stood there in silent for a moment before answering her again.

“I don’t know…”

He answered truthfully. He did not even know what it is about her that he love so much. He had no idea. All he knows was his heart was already taken away by her every single day since the moment they interacted in every variety shows they met. The high five she gave him was something he cannot forget. Her laughter which brightens up his mood. Her smile that never fail to enlighten his day. What is it about her that he love so much?

“Well then, I’m leaving. I suggest you focus on your career because that is my main focus right now. Thank you for the kind words, sunbaenim… I have to go…”

Yoona bowed ninety degrees to show her respect towards Jiyong who was her sunbaenim in the music industry. She left him speechless.

“I’ve never been rejected this way. Im Yoona, I’m only falling for you even more…”

People can call him an idiot all they want, but that will never stop him from looking for her online. That is what G-Dragon always do during his free time. He watches her drama, music video she acted on, variety shows she appeared on, and everything that she’s on. He smiles looking at the girl that rejected him many times in the past and finally accept him a few weeks ago.

 

“I know this is not the first time I’ve confessed my love to you. But, I am honestly serious each time I confessed to you. Im Yoona, I love you. Will you accept my feelings and give me a chance to be an important person in your life?”

He stuttered a bit, but all the words he said comes from his heart. That’s all she needs to know. He made a decision that this will be the last time he confesses his love to Yoona because he does not want to pester her anymore. He has been burdening her with his confession while putting her at the hard side.

“What do you mean by an important person, Jiyong-oppa?”

Jiyong’s face brighten up. That is the first time she drops the formality with him. She even called him oppa. He smiles warmly at her and takes a deep breath before he answers her.

“I know this might sound silly to you… I want you to be by my side from now on. I’ve been thinking about it seriously. I want to step into another stage in my life with you. If I were to be honest…”

“Why do you like me?” There goes the question that she asks him again. Jiyong smiles, he had expected her to ask him that question.

“If I were to be honest, I don’t think I need a reason to love you. That’s how it is. If you want me to be more honest than this, I would love to propose you right here right now.”

Jiyong smiles warmly. He was never this kind of person before this even in his past relationships, he was never serious. Meeting Yoona changes him a lot, his life, his behavior and even his perspective towards love.

“Why are you like this even though I have rejected you so many times?” Yoona’s voice sounds shaky, her lips trembled as she tries her best to fight her tears. Deep down, she wants to accept him, but she was afraid. Afraid that if she accepts him, he would have left her—just like that person whom she trusted so badly. She does not want to go through the same process all over again. Getting to know someone, opening her heart and self to that person only to get broken again.

“I don’t know. Maybe, it’s because I love you so much…” Jiyong let out a relieved sigh. He does not know where his confidence came from. He is not even close to being confident, all he know is that… if he keeps on trying, she might accept him in the future.

“But… what about when we are dead and gone, will you still love me by then. Does love go on?” Yoona looks at Jiyong’s eyes, trying to look for answers.

“I will keep on loving you no matter what. I believe that I will. So, will you give me a chance?”

“I’m sorry for putting you through bad experiences. I don’t think I deserve you… But, I cannot lie to myself anymore. I… love you, Jiyong-oppa…”

Yoona’s warmth smile makes Jiyong feel at ease. Is this what people called happiness? It’s been a long time since he feels this kind of feeling. Love.

“Thank you, Yoona-ah. I promise that I will treasure you.” Jiyong smiles and moves closer to Yoona. Gently, his fingers trail across her face as he wipes away her tears.

“Let’s do our best together…”

He kisses her forehead and hug her lightly.

“By the way, Yoona… I’ve talked to your dad… He has given me permission to marry you.”

Yoona’s eyes widen at Jiyong’s unexpected confession.

“Oppa! What’s with that?” Yoona hit Jiyong lightly while smiling. She can feel the happiness.

“I will try my best to make you happy, Yoona ah…” He smiles and pull her into a hug. His hands move to her hair as he gently caress her hair.

“I believe in you, oppa. Thank you for waiting for me…”

Being a leader taught Kwon Jiyong a lot of things. Patience, perseverance, and the support he received from the people around him and Yoona was what keep him going ahead. He managed to convince his fans and Yoona’s fans that he will make Yoona happy and so will she towards him. His determination and effort give him the best result—marrying her was the best thing he could ever ask for.

“Oppa, are you okay?”

He holds her hands warmly, trying to assure that he is okay. In truth, he genuinely feels worried about her. Yoona’s pale face, fragile look worries him. She did put on some weight after she got pregnant.

“Jiyong-oppa, I’m okay. Don’t worry. I will be fine. I will give birth to our beautiful babies, alright?”

Yoona slowly brings Jiyong right hand to her lips, kissing it gently.

“Yoona, I heard about what the doctor said. I—I don’t mind if—”

“Oppa, don’t say that. I will try my best. Please don’t worry too much and wait for me patiently. That’s your specialty, right?”

“Hey, don’t remind me of that embarrassing past, Yoona-ah.” He blushes and covers his face.

“That side of you is one of the reasons why I’ve fallen for you, oppa. Alright, I’m going in. I love you Kwon Jiyong, no matter what.” Yoona smiles and closes her eyes before the doctor walks in and put her to sleep.

“Kwon Jiyong-sshi, this is a hard operation. I hope you understand the procedures and consequences. Please hope the best for her.”

“Hana-ah, are you hungry? Aww, my baby. Come to papa.” Jiyong smiles warmly at his daughter who smiles in return. The toddler look totally likes him and Yoona. That deer-like eye resembles her a lot.

“I miss you, Yoona-ah. Why do you have to leave me?” He kisses Hana’s cheek making her smile. Hana continues to talk to Jiyong by baby talk.

“Yah! Hyung! Stop being so dramatic. Why don’t you take care of this kid too?” Seungri stands by the doorway looking messy. Seungri walk towards Jiyong with his face filled with crayons. Jiyong’s wipe away his tears and laughs at his first child who is smiling cheekily while hiding behind Seungri.

“Appa~ Are you mad at me?”

“Haneul-ah, what did you do this time?”

Haneul, Jiyong, and Seungri look at the direction of the voice. Jiyong’s smiles brighter seeing the person standing by the door.

“Yoona-ah. When did you get back?”

He immediately give Hana to Seungri and run to hug Yoona.

“Well, I heard from Haneul that someone has been crying for me to return home. Hana ah, Haneul ah, Umma’s home~” Yoona ignores Jiyong and walk towards her children.

“Yoona, did your job finished early or what?” Seungri asks, feeling weird seeing Yoona coming back earlier than expected.

“Kind of. I had to rush here as soon as possible after I got a news.” Yoona glares at Jiyong who smiles innocently at her.

“Yoona?”

Yoona signal Seungri to help her take care of Hana and Haneul.

“Oppa! Why is the house so messy? Why is Seungri like that?” Yoona continues to nag at Jiyong who is still smiling at her.

“Yoona ah, did you get more beautiful?” Jiyong’s compliment only makes Yoona angrier. She pinches his cheeks. Seungri who notices that Yoona might explode quickly signals Haneul to follow him out of the room.

“Because of you! I had to finish my job early and cancel my schedule. I had to reschedule everything for the next few months!”

“Noona, are you pregnant again?” Seungri stops his steps when he realize the truth after he overheard their conversation. Seungri’s statement make Jiyong smile brighter and hugs Yoona.

“Oh my goodness! You’re pregnant again. Oh, what a bundle of joy coming to our house. Hana, Haneul, you’re going to get another dongsaeng~” Jiyong does a little dance out of happiness.

“Kwon Jiyong! You come here! How dare you ask Seungri to come all the way here when he should be enjoying his honeymoon?”

“Uh-huh. Hyung, I think I’m going to take Haneul and Hana to Yuri’s. Good luck hyung.”

Seungri quickly leaves the house without wanting to be involved with the situation.

“Seungri-ah, don’t leave me!”

Author’s Note:

Yeay. Another update. This makes a second G-Yoon fanfic requested. It’s a tricky request but it was fun writing this.

Dear Hiirah, thank you for requesting this. I don’t know how you expect it to be. I still try my best to exceed your expectation. I sincerely hope you will like it.

To everyone, thank you for submitting requests! I will try to take as much request as possible. Hehe. Anyway, I received one request with Robert Pattison. That’s a surprising request, but I will try to see what I can do.

Please follow guidelines in CHAPTER 60 and the comments section on how to request ^^

Till then, MyDanbo <3