[R] BTS Jimin

Our deer, Yoona

Anything for You

requested by afiqahalya

“Eh? Where’s Mongji? Why is it only us males?” Yoo Jae Suk, the MC for the long time running show, Running Man immediately asks their PD after he notices Jihyo is nowhere to be found.

“Is she going to be a spy?” Jongkook asks, feeling alert by how their show usually goes.

“Today, we are going to have special guests just for today’s special episode. Now, let’s welcome our guest for the day!”

The six grown men turn their heads, paying full attention towards the beautiful flowery entrance.

“I hope it’s a female guest~” Haha jokes, trying to play along with the show.

“What if it’s JiHyo noona again?” Kwangsoo fakes out a sad face while eyeing Gary who make a sad expression.

“Hey, what’s wrong with her?” Gary blurts out as Jae Suk asks them to be patient.

“Yah! The guest is coming out. Let’s welcome HER!”

Much to their dismay, the six men frowns the moment the guest comes out of the entrance. Wearing a beautiful flower crown, he steps out of the entrance nervously while carefully introducing himself.

“2! 3! Bangtan Boys! I am BTS’s Park Jimin!” He bows politely as the Running Man members cheer for his presence. They sang along to his group’s song as Kwangsoo and Jaesuk tries to dance along with the song.

“Welcome to Running Man, Jimin-ah~” Jaesuk claps his hands as Jimin carefully stand besides Jaesuk after he politely greets the other Running Man members.

“THANK YOU!” Jimin shouts out of nervousness making the Running Man members laugh at him.

“Now that we are done with welcoming Jimin-sshi from BTS! Let me explain today’s concept for the race.” The PD explains.

“Today, the concept is Dugeun! Dugeun! Race! Let’s welcome Jimin-sshi’s partner for today!” PD calls out for another guest, making the seven men feels excited.

“Maybe Jihyo will come… I miss her~” Gary jokes, while waiting excitedly after noticing a slim figure standing behind the flowery entrance.

“Yah! Move on~ She’s already have Chen Bolin~” Haha laughs while patting Gary’s back. As they were busy fighting, the guest slowly comes out of the flowery entrance wearing a flower crown and white dress. (Jimin wore a tux earlier)

“YOONA!” The guys cries out happily as they jumps around, feeling happy seeing Yoona as the guest of the day. Jimin who are already nervous being the only one coming from BTS, feels more nervous seeing Yoona as the guest.

“Annyeonghaseyo! SNSD’s Yoona imnida~ Nice to meet you~” Yoona cheerfully greets and follow Jaesuk’s instruction to stand beside him.

“Today’s main character are BTS’s Park Jimin and SNSD’s Yoona~ Since it’s the trend for noona to date younger man. Today, we will try that concept as we play the games.” The PD continues explaining while Jimin’s facial expression redden when he notices that Yoona will be his partner.

“Omo~ Jimin-ah~ Why are you blushing?” Jae suk teases when he notices Jimin’s blushing face.

“Yah~ Jaesuk-hyung~ Don’t interfere their relationship~ Let them stand next to each other.” Haha playfully pull Jaesuk away from Yoona and Jimin.

“Please treat me well, Yoona-sunbaenim…” Jimin bows politely after he manages to recollect his thoughts and composure.

“Yah, stop being too polite. You two are couple for today. Get comfortable~” Jongkook teases Jimin.

“Ah, yes… Yes… hyung. We’ll do that~” Yoona nods on the behalf of Jimin. Yoona can see how uncomfortable Jimin looks like.

“Oh yeah, if Jimin will be the male lead and Yoona will be the female lead. Who will be the second male lead?” Kwangsoo asks bluntly, hoping that he will be pick as the second male lead.

Jimin secretly stares at Yoona, but avert his gaze away the moment he notices that Yoona is looking back at him. Yoona stares at Jimin lovingly, trying to get into her character.

“Don’t stare at him too much, you are hurting me…” From behind, a man hugs Yoona with his strong arms. The man smiles warmly while playfully glaring at Jimin.

“Song Joongki?” Kwangsoo smiles brightly, recognizing his close friend. Joongki slowly moves away from Yoona and stand beside her before greeting the people there.

“Long time no see, everyone! I’m Song Joongki~”

“Oppa! It’s been awhile~” Yoona smiles happily, feeling a little glad to see someone she’s close with to be here today.

“Of course, Yoona-ah. Do you miss me that much?” Joongki immediately acts out his second lead role as he hugs Yoona warmly while eyeing Jimin. He smirks the moment he notices the facial expression on Jimin’s eyes.

“Stop getting too close.” Jimin pulls Yoona away from Joongki and stand in between them. Joongki smirks because he feels that Jimin’s intention is too adorable and obvious.

“Ohhh~ Our main characters are into their roles~” Jaesuk commented and laughs along with the other Running Man members.

“Okay, that’s good. Now, here how it goes.” The PD explains the rules and the games for them to play that day.

During the first game, Jimin is a bit shy when he have to hold hands with Yoona considering the fact that both of them are just acquaintance in the entertainment industry. His nervousness is not lessening with the fact that the girl beside him is his senior in the industry, not to mention the most beautiful girl. He cannot describe how lucky he is right now to be able to look at her with the short amount of distance separating them. Her eyes glowing with interest whenever she interacts with people. Slowly, Jimin stares at Song Joong Ki who seems closer with Yoona than he is.

Before the game starts, the crew give Yoona and Jimin a short chance to get comfortable with each other, therefore they have to hold hands to avoid awkwardness. Yoona notices Jimin look rather uncomfortable with her, so she decides to strike a conversation.

“Jimin-sshi, can I ask you something?”

Jimin feels shock when Yoona suddenly ask him a question. He expects that they will not talk much behind camera.

“Sure, Yoona-sunbaenim. You can ask me anything.”

Yoona leans in closer to Jimin’s ears and whispers carefully.

“Are you uncomfortable with me? Would you feel better if it’s someone younger, like Red Velvet hoobaenim?”

Jimin is feeling more nervous now thanks to Yoona’s whispering so close to his ears. But, he finally realises his behaviour around her which he should fix in order to make sure that today will go on smoothly.

“Ah, no. I’m just feeling a little nervous. I’m fine with you, noona…” Jimin carefully add –noona at the back, trying to show that he is comfortable with her.

“I’m glad to hear that, Jimin-ah. Can I call you that? Why would you feel nervous?”

Jimin glances at Yoona, he notices that she stares back at him with her large round eyes. Knowing that, Jimin cannot help but feel happy.

“Sure, noona. You can call me however you want. Uh—I feel that I’m not suitable to be your male lead compared to Song Joongki-sunbaenim. You guys suit each other well.”

Yoona laughs and shakes her head. She notices how adorable this younger guy besides her.

“Don’t worry, Jimin-ah. You are more than suitable. Let’s win today’s game!” Yoona smiles and ruffles Jimin’s hair before being called by the staff.

Jimin stands up straight, his hand slowly go towards his hair and smiles like an idiot.

“I will win today, just for you, noona…”

The whole day, the Running Man members, Song Joongki and especially Yoona can see how hard Jimin tries to win at every game possible. He tries his best to win in order to show his determined side to Yoona. During the pelperro game, Jimin is a bit shy at first to do a peppero game with Yoona. But, he is determined to win everything for Yoona today, so he pushes away his shy side and takes control of the game making the Running Man members cheers for him.

“Just a little bit more, Jimin-ah.” Yoona encourages Jimin who looks a little tired from working hard for today. Yoona give Jimin the bottle of water to ease his dehydration while eating beside him.

“I’m okay, noona. Please eat well.”

“Really? Anyway, I’m glad that we manages to win all the game today. But, I don’t know about the final game. I wonder what it is about.” Yoona wonders as she continues munching her food in which Jimin finds it as adorable to his eyes.

“Noona, what did you think of me?” Jimin asks after he finally gathers all the courage he have to ask her that one question.

“Do you want an honest answer as a senior or as a woman to a man?” Yoona asks playfully, because she thinks that Jimin is just joking around with her. She totally feels comfortable with Jimin to the point that she’s okay with holding his hands and initiating skinship with him. She usually takes more time even in her dramas to be close to the male lead. However, with Jimin, it’s a whole different thing.

“I want to know what do you think of me as a man?” Jimin’s facial expression turn serious.

“That’s unexpected, Jimin-ah.”

“Just tell me… I can’t read your mind if I want to find out about it.”

“Well then, I’ll tell you. For me, you—”

“JIMIN-SSHI, YOONA-SSHI, we have to move to the next location now. Please ride a different car this time. It’s for the next mission.”

Yoona and Jimin looks at each other, laughs and nod at the staff’s request.

“I’ll give you an answer after this, Jimin-ah.”

Yoona and Jimin are separated for the game. In order to win the game, the two of them have to gather clues hidden inside the large building. As the game ended, Yoona and Jimin coincidentally meet up in front of a large door for another room which is the last checkpoint for that day’s game. Jimin and Yoona stares at each other, feeling confused with the set up. Slowly, the two of them walks together holding hands towards the centre of the room. Suddenly, the other Running Man members come out of nowhere and applause for the two of them.

“Let’s congratulate the birth of a new couple.”

Haha teases while signalling the others to join him.

“Yeah, they did not even give me chance to slip in through them.” Joongki adds on while winking to Jimin who suddenly realises what’s going on.

“Congratulations, you two have won today’s game. The secret behind today’s final game is whether the two of you are able to find one another because none of the clues pointed to here.” Jaesuk explains to the two who seems pretty clueless of their own situation.

“If the two of you are destined to be with each other, of course you two will find a way to one another.”Jaesuk adds on.

“Congratulations, Jimin and Yoona.” Kwangsoo smiles while bringing a box containing the price for the day’s game to Jimin.

“Jimin-ah, open that.” Gary smiles while nudging Jihyo.

 

Jimin open the small box and smile for a moment before looking at Yoona. He stares genuinely at Yoona who looks rather clueless about the whole thing. He holds Yoona’s right hand in front of him. The Running Man members who are witnessing the whole thing screams like fangirls with every action Jimin did.

“Yoona-noona, honestly today, I knew about you coming way before everyone else.”

“How did you know, Jimin-ah?”

“I planned for all this in order to get to know you, noona.”

Yoona can feel her face starting to get hot and redder as the time goes by. Who knew that the boy standing in front of her looks like a man more than other men out there right now?

“What are you trying to say?”

“Noona… I’m serious when I ask that question earlier. Now, I’m also serious when I’m doing this. So, noona… Will you accept me as someone important in your life? I love you.”

Yoona put her left hand covering , she feels surprise to the point she thought that this is all just a dream. But, the next thing Jimin did, brings her back to reality.

Jimin carefully slid a small ring through Yoona’s ring finger while smiling genuinely at her. Yoona can feel his sincerity as she nods slowly.

“Jimin-ah… Honestly, this is totally unexpected. I don’t know how to respond.”

“As long as you don’t push me away, then it’s okay. I’ll wait for as long as it takes.” Jimin smiles and gently kisses Yoona’s hand.

“Thank you for this nice surprise, Jimin-ah. I’m touched. Jimin-ah, shall we start seeing each other?” Yoona smiles warmly as Jimin stares at her disbelief.

“Are you sure? Is this true?”

“Yes, let’s start slowly step by step, get to know each other. So, want to do it officially?” Yoona smiles and hold Jimin’s hands.

“There’s nothing greater than this. Noona, thank you so much for not rejecting this. Running man sunbaenims! Thank you for cooperating with me! Everyone thank you!”

Jimin bows to everyone and jumps around to celebrate his happiness. Everyone who look at him can tell how happy he is right now. As everyone is busy with their preparation to celebrate today’s success, Yoona pull Jimin towards her and smiles.

“Hey, you have a lot to learn about me from now on. Please take care of me, kiddo.” Yoona kisses Jimin’s right cheek, smirks and leaves him stunned on his own. Jimin hands slowly creeps up upon his own cheeks and smiles like an idiot.

“I will do everything for you, noona!” Jimin chases after Yoona as everyone watches over them with a surprise on their face.

 

Song Joongki who was watching the scene earlier, smiles to himself and shakes his head.

“That kid have a lot to learn. Be sure to make her happy, kiddo.”

Author’s Note:
Finally, the long wait for this request to be finished, I finally did it.
To my lovely readers, I apologise for neglecting this place. I hope this won’t come out as an excuse, but I sincerely am busy with my degree life. I still am since my final is around the corner. But, I will continue writing, don’t worry. 
To the requester, I sincerely hope you will still like it despite the way I write it might be different than you imagine. I’m no good with Running man theme kind of fanfic. Hahaha. But, I had fun writing this. Thank you for giving me this kind of opportunity. I sincerely thank you. I’ll wait for your honest comment : )
To everyone, please keep up on the lookout for the next update. Leave comments ! I love reading them <3

 

Anyway, keep on requesting <3

three stories per pairing <3