[SC] EXO's SUHO

Our deer, Yoona

[Special Chapter] Happy Birthday Guardian Angel <3

 

 

“Did she forget?”

Suho glanced at his phone with a gloomy face. How can his best of the best friend slash angel in his life forget his birthday the other day? Suho glanced at his phone one more time before he walked out of his room leaving his phone on the bed.

“OH! Junmyeon hyung~ Morning?”

“… Okay…” Suho answered rather lifelessly at the omma of their dorm.

D.O finds this weird since Suho usually look hyper and cheerful every morning.

It might be because of his age… But, Luhan-ge is not like that… Probably—’

“Kyungsoo hyung?”

D.O wandering thoughts were rather disturbed by Kai, who appears with stomach growling.

“What?”

“I’m hungry… Got food?”

“It’s on the table… Wait, where’s Junmyeon hyung?” D.O who noticed the missing presence of their leader just now, look at Kai with a face full of questions.

“What?”

“Nothing… I’m just speaking to myself.” D.O sighed and walk out of the kitchen. As he passed by his room, D.O noticed his phone have been ringing his KTalk tone.

“Hello.” D.O picked up his phone and smiled after reading the KTalk message he got.

“Gotta go for some preparation while hyung is out. GUYS!”

 

“Happy birthday, dude…”

Suho looked up to see Jonghyun, his best friend since trainee smiling at him. Suho just give him a brotherly hug since they have not seen each other for quite some time. Suho smiled at him genuinely after he hug and muttered a simple thanks to him.

“Hey, hope you aren’t mad about me being late in wishing you.”

Suho smiled again and shakes his head. Jonghyun let out a relieved sigh and take a seat in front of Suho.

“It’s okay. As long as I know you still remembers unlike someone…”

“Huh? Oh wait, my bubble tea is ready. Gonna go and get it…”

“Oh okay…”

Suho take out his phone and scroll through his KTalk, hoping that she had sent him something.

“Whose message are you waiting for?”

Suho was shocked by Jonghyun question and ended up making his phone fall on the table. Jonghyun quickly grab it before Suho could do anything about it.

“Hey, wait—”

Jonghyun chuckled as soon as he read the name of the person Suho is looking at.

“You miss that deer so bad, huh?”

Suho sighed in defeat since he knows he cannot win over his best friend.

“Dude, how many years since you’ve been crushing on her. Just  go and confess. Are you sure you can bear to see someone else with her?” Jonghyun smiled warmly to Suho.

“Jonghyun… I can’t… Our friendship is too precious. I don’t wanna go and ruin it…”

“Then, stop being all gloomy. Did she call you?”

Suho sighed and shake his head.

“No, she didn’t…”

“Call her then… Maybe she’s busy with her Japan tour and all. I heard she’s back in Korea. Go and see her.”

“I don’t want to annoy her or disturb her…”

Jonghyun sighed and felt like there’s nothing he can do with this man before him. Suho looked rather hopeless in love with that deer.

“I don’t know what to—”

Jonghyun phone beeped, making his sentence left hanging. Suho continued to drink his bubble tea while ignoring Jonghyun unfinished sentence. Jonghyun lips curved into a sneaky smile as he read the KTalk he got just now.

“Hey, Jun. I gotta go now. You should hurry back to your dorm too. I have delivered a birthday present for you.”

“Oh, you don’t have to do that.”

“I’m sure you’ll love it. Now, go back to your dorm and open my present. I gotta go practice. See you around!”

Jonghyun hurriedly leave after he bid goodbye to Suho who seems pretty clueless with his action.

“What’s with him? Oh, gotta go back now anyway.” Suho pulled down his cap to cover his face. Thanks to the hoodie sweater he got from his fans, he managed to cover his blond hair perfectly.

“I wonder what is the present? Probably some games or vitamin. It would’ve been nice if could see her now… She’s the best present I can get…”

Suho smiled happily remembering the precious deer that stole his heart.

 

 

“I hope I’m not too late for this…”

Smiling to herself, Yoona pressed the doorbell with a big grin on her face. She felt glad that she managed to get back to Korea. Ruffling her short hair wig before playing with her snapback again, Yoona feel glad she got her Yoonbum disguise on.

. . .

“Perhaps they haven’t gone back home. I should just leave this and go~” Yoona put down the small gift bag and put on her snapback since she decided to leave after waiting for quite some time.

Just when Yoona is about to leave, the door open unveiling someone Yoona knew very well.

“Minseok…”

“Huh? You are?” Xiumin looked rather clueless with the identity of the person before him.

Yoona casually hit him on the shoulder and laughed.

“OH YEAH! YOONA! Come in!”

“What—Why?”

“No question to be answered now. Just follow me.”

Xiumin use his strength and drag Yoona inside.

“Oh! Jjong hyung is right! Noona’s here!” D.O muttered happily and leave to find something.

“Uhhh… What are you guys trying to do?”

“Yoona, no time left. Now, go and change into this!” Luhan handed a beautiful white dress with small wings at the back of the dress. Yoona looked at him with a blank look on her face.

“Why?”

“No time! Please noona, do this for me…” Yoona looked at Sehun  giving her the look. Sehun pouts cutely while giving Yoona his puppy eyes.

‘Damn this kid…’

Yoona sighed and admitted to defeat. Sehun surely knows her weakness as well.

“Okay…”

“Yehet! This I why I am your favourite these days~”

The other EXO members rolled their eyes, feeling annoyed by their maknae remarks. Yoona then walked to one of the EXO rooms to change.

“Noona can be inside this.”

D.O appeared with a big box that is big enough for Yoona.

“Good job, D.O. You—”

Chanyeol suddenly stopped talking as his eyes landed on Yoona who had finished changing.

“SNSD ARE A REAL GODDESS! SNSD—”

Chen put his hands  Baekhyun mouth. Chen smiled nervously to Yoona.

“Umm… Noona… Can you go and hide in that box?” Yoona was about to ask Chen when he senses that someone is at their dorm front door.

“It’s him! No time to waste!”

All EXO members immediately dragged Yoona into the box and flee to hide themselves.

 

Hello? Why is our dorm so dark?” Suho who had just arrived at his dorm, scanned around to see none of s around. Suho eyes stopped on a big box located in the middle of their living room. Feeling curious with the content, he walked over to the box and noticed that there I a note on it.

 

To our precious leader,

A wonderful friend,

Here lies your most wonderful gift,

From EXO and Jjong <3

 

“I wonder what’s inside?”

Suho put his hands on the box, ready to open his gift. Slowly, he lifted the box cover.

“SURPRISE?”

Suho looked stunned to see the girl he missed so badly.

“Yoona…”

“I don’t know if you’ll ever forgive me… I couldn’t find the present that you want… So, I just—”

Thinking that it was like a dream, Suho hug the girl before him. Wrapping her in a sweet light hug while caressing her hair.

“You’re the best present I can get, my angel…”

“Junmyeon? I’m no angel…”

Suho slowly release Yoona from the hug and looked at her in the eyes.

 

‘Are you sure you can bear to see someone else with her?’

 

Suho suddenly remembered Jonghyun question to him before. His gaze soften as he looked at Yoona.

“Junmyeon… I’m sorry I didn’t wish on your birthday the other day. I just got too busy. I intended to make a surprise visit on that day. But, I cannot go anywhere since Taeyeon want me to rest after a day of concert. I really wanted to see you. So, I brought you a gift which I hope you will like it. Please don’t hate me, Junmyeon… I’m s—”

Yoona suddenly stopped speaking when she felt  something soft on her forehead. Feeling that her cheeks started to burn, she looked down to hide her blushing face.

“I love you…”

“Huh…?”

Yoona looked at Suho straight in the eyes since their height is not much of a difference.

“Yoona… I don’t care anymore… If you ask me what I wish for this birthday, you are the answer to my wish. I am not willing to go through the experience of seeing you with someone that is not me.  I just wanted you to know how I feel. I love you, Yoona.”

“Junmyeon... I…”

“Yoona… It’s okay, I can understand if you only think of me as a friend. I don’t mind. I will just hope that you will be happy always. I—”

Yoona pinched Suho’s lips to stop him from talking. Yoona chuckled at his nervousness and move her hands towards his cheeks.

“You are so impatient. I  haven’t finished talking. Listen!”

Suho nodded furiously and stopped when Yoona put both of her hands on his cheeks.

“Idiot. I love you too. This might be too cliché to think that I fall in love with my best friend.”

Yoona smiled sweetly and leaned in for a kiss. Suho shut his eyes and suddenly puckered his lips to her.

‘Is she going to kiss me?’

1… 2… 3…

“Huh?”

“Open your eyes, gramps! There’s no way I am going to kiss you with those kids around!”

“Huh?”

Moments later, Suho can hear sounds of groans behind the sofa. s come out and gave him a bored look.

“You guys are no fun! I was hoping for something else!”

Baekhyun pouts at the two while Yoona just laughed at him.

“Now, now everyone. Let’s go to sleep, we have an early schedule tomorrow.” Xiumin shooed them away after giving a signal to Yoona.

Suho was about to follow them when he felt like someone grab him and felt soft lips landed on his forehead for a brief moment.

“Good night, my guardian angel. Happy belated birthday.” Yoona smiled and pulled him into a hug.

“Good night, my angel. By the way, you are my present from now on. So, I can do whatever I want with you.” Suho muttered softly to her ear with an evil smirk causing Yoona to blush.

“Huh?”

Suho grab Yoona with him towards the door entrance and smiled at her before kissing her on her lips softly.

“You’re the best present I’ve ever had. I love you, Im Yoona.”

 

While the two were enjoying their sweet moment, they did not notice that two EXO members are watching them.

“What have I seen?” D.O eyes widen at the scene bestowed before him with his mouth wide open.

“He must have been happy with his present. Now, let’s go Kyungsoo. We don’t need to see more…”

Xiumin drag D.O away after sending a message to a particular friend.

 

To : DinoJjong

MISSION SUCCESS!

Next time, don’t make them do it here.

Too mushy for the kids.

 

Jonghyun smiled as he read the text he just received.

“Have fun, lovebirds~ I got a new pair of toy to tease~ Kekeke”



Author’s Note :

Hello! Finally, I’ve finished this story!

*cries a bucket of happy tears*

I know I am late for his birthday. :<

Anyway, happy birthday Suho ^^

Hope to see more of you~ Kekeke~

Please leave a comment ~

THANK YOU FOR THE WAIT

 

p.s : To all the requesters,I will try to go through your request and see if I can write a story for you. Please be patient with me :)

Oh yea, to EXOYOONG shippers feel free to join us in LINE.

Michi created the group :D

SO, PM ME OR JUST LEAVE A WALL POST.

LOVE, MYDANBO